Rick and Linda Bk. 04

Story Info
More fun with Linda.
5.8k words
4.5
1.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ in this story of young lust that turned to young love.

More fun with Linda and family. Book 4

Linda says. "Rick told me that it was a kind Aunt's recipe; he made this for a few years, and Boy, is it ever nice kissing on in thirty minutes or so. So, June, is there a place we could have for us? I want to feel my love's arms around me and we see how you two are. You can take the house, and we will take the night air?"

Bobby looked like he would bust out laughing; his smile was infectious, and June says. "Your damn cocky and way too young to ask that.''

Linda says. "Yes, mam. So you want us to find our spot? We have been lovers for over a year.''

June says. "You know what you're doing? You have protection?''

June asked, and Her mouth opened wide when our mile-wide smiles and glint in our eyes answered her.

Linda says. "June, it's not a contest, but name the most wicked place you guys knocked boots in."

Bobby says. "June, he is Bob's Boy. Don't answer that.''

June looked at me and said to Linda. "Is he a good kisser?''

Linda says. "Uncle Bobby, if you let your wife kiss my man, we are both getting what we need right now.''

June says. "Kids, he's not got a chance; he is a kid. So Rick gets a boner, and we still are at the same place, me wanting to sleep.''

I say. "A few months ago, I might have dreams that had you in them, but I was young you would have laughed at me. It is 1976.''

I stood up and walked over to June.

I say. "I am looking for three yeses here, or this never happened, But I dreamed of kissing you, June.''

June says. "Damn Bobby, I think this kid got game. I might have bitten off more than I could chew.''

Bobby says. "Well, Linda warned us, but I like to see this kiss, and we can grab some blankets, go out under the stars, and do some sparking of our own."

Bobby says. "Second yes for me. I love you, June.''

Linda says. "This day has been a train wreck, but you got your third yes from me. June has not said the word yet, and he won't move from where he is till he hears her yes; it's only one of the many things I love about him.''

June says. "It's not right she was not going to, to get hot kissing some hot young thing.''

Bobby says. "Hun, we all see you are making a few good points here, and these kids are not pointing out there in the next town. They're so hard, and we all see you flush red on your neck even in this porch light.''

I start to point out the other signs, but Linda knows better and touches my arm, and I know to be still.

Linda looks at June and says. "June, the offer is off the table because we are running out of time. However, the van and a country road are better than nothing for us.''

June says. "OK yes. But I don't see this working.''

I pull my Aunt up to her feet, holding her lightly in my arms as if she would break if I held her too tight. She was guessing that I would act like a nineteen-year-old virgin. I go straight to her lips as if I was a reckless teen, and if I did that, I would lose. So I lean in and give it a second or two so we can smell each other, and she can feel my hot breath on her neck. She anticipates what comes next. But instead, I kiss just below her ear, trailing down tiny nips and bites; she moans. After about ten minutes, I had not kissed her lips yet. But then I do. Her lips are hot, puffy, and soft. The tea starts hitting me, and she feels my heat grow in my pants as I take in more of her lips. She grasps for air, and the tip of my tongue dances against her teeth. June opens fully, and we fight in her mouth. Her moans are almost nonstop now.

Linda asked Bobby. "Rick has June ready to pop. I'll bet you a kiss. If he plays with her nipple and touches her crotch, he will make her explode. Then, we all can get busy.''

June hears this, and she whispers. "Bobby, I want you, Baby; please let him.''

Bobby says. "You so beautiful I must be half crazy, but the idea of free love sounds erotic; come for us, baby.''

I pinch her nipple, sliding my hand between her legs, pressing and rubbing firmly, and she does; unable to stand, I hold her up, and a few seconds later, she can talk again.

June says. "Blankets In the bay window seat, bring two; Damn, you are Bob's boy.''

I start singing again and say. "Please, I don't want to know my dad's sex life.'' The ladies go inside, I had no clue they were changing.

Bobby says. "I guess we both had no idea this was going to be our night, and if you told me it was a thing that could happen, I would have said, you're drunk. Go sleep it off.''

I say. "Bobby, the year that Linda and I have been in love, this sort of thing happens at least a few times, dude. It would be best if you didn't die, but it happens a few times a month. Knocking boots a few times a week, at least. A good friend lets us use his place; we clean his apartment for the use of the space.''

Bobby says. "Damn, son, I thought your Dad was a stud. This night is wow,"

The two girls walk out. "Excuse me. Ladies." They are both wearing sheer nightgowns. All their charms are on display. "Boy, we are overdressed." I managed to gasp out.

Linda stepped out behind June, turned the pouch light off, and said. "Please strip when you get there. June wants only to see her man.''

I say. "Yes, My Ladies, your wish is my command, and might I add, your husband is truly a very lucky man.''

June says. "We are not married, First Cousins can't.'' Your face showed me that you held something back. I didn't know what it was, but nothing would ever change my love for you or Bobby.

I say. "Wait, you not Pops said you were? Who said we couldn't hold a commitment service for you? You two have been married by what my Granddad said I never knew.''

Both ladies decided where to place the blankets apart. They walked off twenty feet, far enough to feel accessible and close enough to add to the lust. I stand near the blanket and kick off my shoes. I hear moans.

Linda says. "It's late, baby; make love to me till I come, my love, then please fuck the shit out of me, OK, Big Boy.''

I grinned and said. "Yes, ma'am.''

Linda's pussy was wet, and I teased her lips. Moans from two places now sound like Bobby is getting as good as he is giving. I slide in deep with one long stroke, and we grind our pelvic bones together, and damn, she comes screaming like she loves to do. My cue is to be still, but her firm, hard breast gets toyed, and she falls back; trying to breathe her come was so good; I hold still. I hear more moans, but they come nonstop.

I hear June call out. "B, Bo,Bo, Bobbb, Bobby!''

Linda yells. "Give it to her, Bobby; it's been six mouths.''

The sounds of two people slapping butts and screaming, their coming happened.

Linda patted my arm and said. "Hey, lover, remember me? Now, fuck me baby pound me, Hon.''

I pound her till her screams come one right after the other.

June asks, sounding closer. "Damn, dear, is he hurting you, baby?''

Linda starts to yell out, but Bobby and June have moved over till they can reach out if they want to.

June says. "After the second time we came together, it seemed silly to miss this; June asked how many Hun?''

Linda groaned and said. "Third on my ogggghgfufd fourth!!!!!!!''

Bobby says. "See, I told you talk funny when you come.''

So for her fifth Big O's, Linda came. I flipped her over, entered her from behind, and pounded hard and, moving as a blur, I lost it and came, but Linda did not. I am not sure how long we lay there.

June goes. "How did you know what we needed?''

I say. "Linda showed me with her eyes that you two need each other. I thought to talk you into using the spare room, but this is much nicer under the stars. Can we shower? June, we need to head back?''

We cleaned up, and instead of saying goodbye, I held June, and Linda held Bobby. Not a word was spoken when Bobby said. "Your Granddad is going to give you two a talking to, and If I had a buck for every time, your Dad came home and got that talk well the farm would be bigger. So love you two y'all come up anytime and speaking of your Dad, this night is between us, right?''

Linda says. "Y'all came pretty good too!''

June says. "I like these kid's idea of free love, but Rick, what are your plans with Linda?"

I nodded yes. "I have them, but we are running late as it is. I had hoped to get in without a sermon, but you should know you two are in my plans also."

We got home after two a.m. and came in as softly as possible, but nobody talked to us, and my Dad's car was still not back in the drive. I swear, I was getting kissed the second my head hit the pillow but it could not have been an hour. Then, seconds later, I heard my baby moan.

Linda whispers. "Be still, my love. I need your cum in me. I had a bad dream. My Dad caught us, and he shot you."

So she pulled my blanket down and hit a five-minute magic; she had what she wanted.

I pull up the blanket on me and pull her back in my arms as I pull the blanket over her like a taco. We slept till the smells of bacon, eggs, coffee, and toast woke us. The eyes of four of my younger cousins watching her sleep. Hell, I've done that only once so far. Finally, Linda gets up, kisses me, and runs up to change. But maybe my Dad not being home yet; that may be why we did not get 'The' talking to, but we had planned to eat lunch after church before we left.

My grandfather says. "You hear from your dad Rick?''

I am putting my pants and shirt on tying my shoes. I say. "No, Sir, not since before leaving for the party.''

He starts to leave and stops, then says. "You two got in late.''

Linda comes up and kisses him on the cheek with a side hug.

Linda says. "Sir Dude, this is all your fault if you did not go through the trouble to have great kids. Ergo, it's all on you, and she kisses me and grabs my hand. Let's eat, baby!''

My Grandfather looks at me. "If you don't marry her, you're just Dumm, just plain dumb!''

"I want to stay here and be here to talk to Dad because as much as I love him, he is not being fair to Mom."

Linda says. "I'm talking the younger kids to Sunday school, and she'll see me there.'' (OK, she knows I hate wasting time in a church), but if she wants me to sit next to her, I can do that.

I say. "If Dad gets home before I leave for church, we will talk long. If not I see you after love.''

Linda hugs me, looks into my eyes, and nods her OK. But Dad did not come home; he missed lunch. So, although it was an hour later than we planned to head home, my Dad had been MIA for forty-eight hours.

I go into the room where most of folks are, and my Aunt stops me at the door and says. "Pop's called his friend, the police chief, and the hospital, but so far, no luck finding my brother the asshole never even called. Stay out of the den. Gran is beside herself; you look too much like your Dad."

Then I say. "Then I should be there holding her."

Linda looks at me, takes my hand, moves to one of the bedrooms, sits me down on a bed, wraps her legs around me, sits on my lap, and holds me. Then, I hear a muscle car pull into the driveway. I try to stand, and Linda won't let me get up.

My Aunt steps into the room and says. "Wow, oh my. That is the single most loving thing I have ever seen. No wonder why you love her. You may share with her, but not here too many little ears.''

Linda says. "You told me all I ever need to hear if you need a "Hug'' from either of us. As long as I'm there too, it's cool.''

My Aunt Dee comes over and hugs us both and says. "You should go for a walk. Your Dad will find out forty-eight is not too old to get a major ass chewing.''

We did what we did as kids. We smoked a Joint behind the bakery; most of my cousins passed me a J. Sam was not there.

Well, we waited there a good two J's worth or about thirty minutes later, Dad took a bath, and we hit the Road. Dad asked me to drive, and I did. He tried to sleep on the way home, but my sister sounded like Mom was nagging him. I felt sorry for him because my sister would love to tell Mom what happened and would as often as she got a chance.

I walked Linda home across the street, and her Mom answered the door said. "Hello, how was the birthday party?"

I say. "Lots of things happen; we had so much fun. I'll see you at school, baby. Night, Mrs. J.."

As we were talking, I saw my bag taken to the porch, and Dad put Three bags in the car and drove off to be packed that quick he must have planed this sometime ago.

Linda says. "Rick is staying for dinner, or I am going over there.''

I saw her Mom cheer up dinner with me, and Linda was better than no Linda. But my issue was whether her Dad was off this week; nope, my happiness faded away quickly.

I hear his voice say to his wife. "Him for dinner. I don't care if his Dad did leave the bastard; I don't want that hippie trash near Linda.''

Linda pops her head in their kitchen and says. "We're off to get Pizza told you, stopping off to study after and be home at ten a.m. I mean, p.m., I get them mixed up.''

Man, she is good, my hero with fucking with people. So I pull my motorbike out and fire up my 1967 red and chrome Honda Dream 305 to go get Pizza.

Her Mom came over and said to Linda and I. "He pissed me off. I hate being a third wheel, but I was at my Mom's for two weeks and have not spent a minute with her. let's take my car; I'll buy.''

Linda looked like she had other plans for us, but for her Mom to say this, she was a little more on our side. So I put the bike up, changed my shirt, put some old spice on, and ran across the street. My sister and Mom are ragging on me about going out. But I have yet to get any answers if you won't bother to look for the questions I call that being clueless. "We are going for Pizza I will be back after."

Getting to the car with Linda and her Mom. I say. "I was the luckiest man alive to be seen with the two hottest ladies in Garden Oaks." I told the ladies.

My charms were on point; we had a great time. I even pecked Linda's Mom's cheek, saying thank you for allowing me to show you how much in love we two are.

I see Linda and Mom have something to say to each other, and I go to make a call waiting on the pizza to come to the table.

I needed to call my Dad's office. I knew he would sleep on his office couch at least tonight, and he answered. "I hoped to catch you. It's your story. I don't need to know, but I can't stay here. So get me the hell out of here.''

My Dad did what I was afraid of, he says."My new lady, Donna, wants me to spend time with my two step-kids. I am having an affair with a woman who's twenty years younger." My Dad started to say how good it was.

I stopped him then and asked him. "Do you want to talk to Linda about what we did nonstop in Bryan, Dad?''

He says. "I see your point, Son. I am working on it. We plan to buy a house, and you have your own room soon.''

I say. "I can move out any time.'' I feel a hand on my back. I hung up and started to tear up.

Linda takes my hand, kisses it, and leads me back to the restaurant. And we get in the back to the table as our dinner is there, and she holds my hand as we eat. I stop at the restroom and wash my face returning to eat at the table. Mom pays the check as Linda and I go to the car getting in the back seat my tears as still there as Linda holds me.

Her Mom gets in the car and says. "You need a minute, baby.''

Linda says. "Yes, Mom, and thank you.''

I get centered about ten minutes later, and I speak. "Mrs. J., Do you think this is puppy love like the song?''

Mrs. J. says. "A year ago I did; I'm not sure yet; you are both still so young.''

I press Linda's hand and say. "Linda told me you were married two years younger than we are now. We talk about how to make what we want out of life. Of course, we know we are young, but she centers me and makes me a better person. Linda has opened my eyes to a whole new way of seeing things.''

I did not say it, but Linda saw my look, and her hand sign agreed. Her Mom was holding something back.

Linda wants to change the subject you could see it in her face as she says. "Who's up for Ice cream?''

We got to the ice cream shop and ordered, getting silly, and all of us three laughed like kids over ice cream.

Linda asks. "If I like to taste hers.'' She sticks it on my face when I do.

I do hers, and her Mom says. "Kids."

So we both dipped her face in the ice cream. Her Mom says. "Come on, Linda, let's wash off.''

Linda says. "You get clean your way; we will get cleaned in ours." And we lick each other.

Mom trembles, and Linda says. "You OK, Mom? Your face is all red! Is that rain sure getting things wet out here?''

As Mom walked away. "She said the strangest things about making hard choices or they will be picked for you then she changed the subject, I can't get the why or what she's talking about.

When she returned, we sat across each other, just holding hands. We went home, and it was still not raining.

That was fun then we got home said our good nights we kissed. Then it was no longer fun. A door slams like a gunshot in the warm spring air across the street. I jumped looking out my window. It is Mrs. J. I see she out walking, I softly say. "Hello, Mrs. J.."

She comes over to my bedroom window. I pop the screen, and my girl's Mom climbed into my room for the first time in history. I turn my radio on low, get my flashlight out, and sent Mom here in code to Linda's bedroom. About five minutes later, Linda is at my window. I help her in, and we both put our fingers on her Mom's lips and hold her. Mrs. J. looks at me, then Linda, then the window, and back at me.

Linda says. "Mom, you can look at Rick all you want, but if a two-hour blow job doesn't make him tell me who he slept with, you're not going to make him talk.''

Her Mom looks at her hard, like how she talked to her Mother that way.

Linda says. "Oh, Mom, sorry that ship done sailed and has returned from three world tours.''

I say. "Mrs. J., don't ask her a damn thing she tell you or show you how much we are in love.''

"She's my daughter. I know she says things to shock people.''

I say. "Tell me about it, but what will you do?''

Mrs. J. says. "Let me close my eyes to think.''

I get up off my bed and let her lie down.

Linda pulls me for a kiss, but your Mom, I look her way. Linda leans to me and up to my ear and says. "We will show her with our kisses.''

OK, we make a little noise, and I feel her Mom's arms on us.

Linda's Mom says. "Wow, please, you have to stop, or you two will be at it on top of me.''

I say. "Mom, we are being tender; you ought to see when she wants more.''

Mrs. J. says. "Wait, who seduced who Mister?''

Linda says. "We did; it was 1000% us, but I made Rick buy the protection, Mom, the old fart at local drugstore behind the counter?''

Linda's Mom says. "Did he take him in the back behind the counter and ask you what size you need?''

I say. "No, the shit called for a price check For ribbed pre-lubed extra small. If I saw him in a dark ally, I'll kick his ass.''

Linda says. "There, dear, you're just upset about an Extra small crack; Mom, there is nothing small about my man. Mom, you're going back to him, aren't you?''

Linda's Mom says. "How could I not? There are still things to do.'' She started to cry.

I say. "Mom, you come and knock on my window, and we get you two away.''

She looked at me like a kid playing hide and seek.

Linda says. "Mom, look at me. If Rick says he makes us safe, he will. He has never let anyone down. We have to go out of town this weekend. I give you the number we are staying at, and you can call and talk to Aunt June or Uncle Buddy. They will tell you, you can trust us. We can not go into details, but people's reputations are at stake. It could wreck their lives. We love you, Mom. I go sneak back in, and if Dad is drunk, I flash the all-clear."

12