Rick and Linda Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda's Mom says. "I love you, baby." They kissed. A few minutes later, I watched Linda climb into her window.

Mom says. "Wow, I guess you two are not children anymore.'' Mom followed a few seconds later, something was off she was keeping secrets.

The school will be tough getting a few hours of sleep when my Mom and Sis blow up yelling about who ate the last of the cookies waking me at near dawn, but the last time I tried to be a peacekeeper. I got eight stitches from Mom. So, there is no point in sleeping; the yelling is too much. I clean up my bike as I see Mr. J. leave for work thirty days before he returns home from an oil-rig. I finished checking the bike for the ride later tomorrow. We got forty-five minutes before we had to leave for school. So I knock on Linda's door.

Linda says. "I knew it to be you." As she jumped in my arms.

Linda's Mom steps out of the kitchen. "Who was it, dear? Oh, good grief, do you guys even come up for air?''

I say. "Tell her what we did on our last date, dear.''

Linda says. "Oh hell, no way am I saying what we did all day; you know better than tell my mom about the orgies.''

I say. "Girl, you're either going to kill me or get me killed, but I've got your back.''

Mrs. J. says. "You two are better than Ed Sullivan, but I know your hearts are in the right place.''

Linda says. "Mom, are you talking about my man's junk?''

OK, I spit my coffee out on that one, I say. "We are off like bad cheese!"

The school was school not having any classes together we had seconds in the hall between classes, but we talked at lunch.

I say. "I ask if your mom was abused verbally and not physically or both?''

Linda says. "We keep seeing it get worse she had a few cuts and busies, and I wonder if it does; what can I do?"

I make a face and say. "I get the feeling Mom is not telling us the truth. She's starting to tell us what we need to hear or what is it we want to hear?"

Linda says. "We were talking before you got there this morning. She tried to tell me I might have to make a big choice about what I wanted very soon, and then you knocked. Your knock on the door was welcome, but I wonder if she had more to say; she made minimal eye contact. I'm worried."

I say. "There was more she wanted to say with me but she left. I call Ms. P. That's a safe place, and I doubt your dad could pull off a two-hour blow job.''

Linda spits her milk a good six feet out of her nose. She jumps in my lap and says In my ear. "You want me to hook you up?''

I see the school fuzz heading over; he walks through the high school's smoking section. "Off my lap, woman; we can't do detention.''

She is up off me and heads out the door quickly, and we kiss later in the hall. We only got thirty-two seconds as we passed to class, but it was a kiss. It's now Friday's start of the day. I slept over last night; yes, her Mom let us weird not a strong enough word. We thought it was unexpected and wondered why, but we did want it too much we stopped thinking it was a bad move. I wondered if it was like last years senior party held at a friends house whose Mother served us beers, she said it was better to do it at home than drive drunk that was weird too.

We slept in each other arms over the last year only once, but we did not want her Mom to feel too sad if we made love, so we were good. I got home and packed my overnight bag and my saddle bag. Linda waits for her Dad to call and do the five-minute phone call. Then, I heard a knock on the door, Baby! So we hopped on my bike and had a good time getting on the road. We took a smoke break, and I have some hash to share.

You say. "Nice buzz, baby want a blow job?''

I say. "Hun, let's save that for later; too many cars on the road, later to be safe.''

We made great time getting there, and I put the bike on the stand at Bobby's and June's, hugging Linda, and it's my turn next.

June kisses me. "You stinker, we have done it every night because of you two. Thank you.''

Bobby says. "Dinner is in the oven. It has been over two hours. Y'all need to get busy before dinner?''

Linda winked and said. "Depends what for dinner? Pot roast. We'll see you in twenty minutes. Kidding; let's eat. I love meat.''

It's good eats, I say. "June, you're a great cook." She brings out the funny wine and tea and says the wine has homemade acid in it.

Linda says. "Uncle Bobby, we do not do drugs; you see, that's what you tell our folks if they ask.''

I drop four joints. "They're from a bass player,"

Linda pulls my hash pipe from your bra. "That's from the lead singer.''

June says. "Well, I think we can do lots of drugs or sex or a little of both.''

Bobby says. "Not to change the subject, but how's your Dad? I heard the fire, and the Police looked for him after being gone for almost two days.''

I say. "Yeah, there's a divorce around the corner. I got to get out. My Mom and sister are not right in the head.''

Linda says. "You met them, have you, June?"

Booby says. "Yes, we double-dated, but your mom was strange, and that's all I am going to say; they made an alright couple, not like you two.''

June says. "You should let Linda work on your staying power dear.''

I laugh out loud, Linda says. "What so funny dear?''

Bobby says. "There are things you can do to help your staying power.''

It's Linda's turn to laugh.

Linda says. "June, we are going to run out of fingers. We need paper.''

We get strange looks at June as she brings paper and a pen.

Linda says. "Let's see, the day started with me twice or three times for Rick's one, and with the paper, she listed time and places seven times for two hours and ten minutes total for just one day, then we did it twice out under the stars with you two."

June says. "Holly Molly, he's Bob's boy times two.''

We had given the girls Bobby's number. They called at nearly ten p.m.. We chatted, and I said. "Y'all come here first, and we stay together. I told them Bobby and his wife love me, and they did not ask one question except Were you safe. See you soon, ladies. Call Sam to come by at six pm after Pam leaves for the movies Saturday.''

I see Bobby hold hands with June, who reaches Linda, who reaches out to me, and all four of us feel the shock. Bobby says the Lord's prayer that June is not a Christian, nor am I. She spoke of the god of war, Mars, and asked that his strength be added to my arm, and my Shield Maiden has my back. She burned some sage, blessed us, and asked if we like to sleep to be ready for war or a last night of love. Who knows what the rising of the sun brings? June and Bobby led us to their main bedroom, filled with flowers and scented candles. Linda and I thought they were joining us, but they kissed us and said good night.

We did it because it was just who we were; no one could tell me we were unloved. So we wake up to June's hands. June looks sad and says. "Mary called and wants to come over. I asked Bobby to talk to her; they decided to be home with Mom or Dad. If not, call Bobby. He will be there in ten minutes." June and Bobby are holding our hands.

We load up food wise when the ladies arrive in Francis Buick and drive over mid-afternoon. No one talked; we left the car in the garage, so no one saw us. I had Linda and Pam watching the two ways to get in the house. Francis was on edge.

I say. "You smoke pot, Francis. You need calm?''

Francis says. "Yes, years ago, she did with my Dad." She sees my look and says, " Let me have a hit, please."

I don't want to lose that edge, so I pass, but she does a few hits; she's calm now.

I say. "Linda is coming in to help you dress.''

I watched out the front as Linda helped put on her sexy things. We hoped it would put him off his game till the mix of Rohypnol with whiskey if we can get him to drink it. He loves 101 Wild Turkey, so we mixed a bottle I bought from a dealer. I was surprised to find out they had something like this.

It's 5:30 p.m. Linda says. "I would have thought he would be here, but he may be waiting for Pam to leave."

Pam says. "He stands out like a perv. I can see his smoke. He is on his second joint. He has something special planned. Shit, he has a Polaroid case on him; his trophies?"

I say. "Nope, no way he's dumb enough to walk around with those on him. Us guys with long hair get stopped by the policeman too often. Now, where would he hide them in the house? No, he knows his sister is a snooper."

I called her. I say. "We are looking for a box or album of photos of Sam's."

Linda says. "You guys hung out years ago; you guys had a fort to keep girls out?" Mary says. "Mom is at the store I go look at his room before she gets back."

I say. "Call Bobby and have him come get you if you find them, and I will never talk to you again if you look at them, you hear me?''

I wrack my brains where we would hide things from Mary where she would not go, The tree house in the back of the creek behind their house. I called her back.

I say. "Mary, you got to go; it is under a false floor in the tree house; it has a bent nail. You pull on the nail. Can you be another of my Shield Maidens? You have to get the photos. I know you fear heights, but that makes it the perfect hiding place from you. Do I need to send Bobby or Pam to help?''

I hear a deep breath. "I won't let you down, Rick. I love you.'' Mary Says.

I say. "Love you back, girl.''

Stay tuned for part 05.

12