Rick and Linda Bk. 05

Story Info
Linda and our story continues.
8.2k words
3
1.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ in this story of young lust that turned to young love.

More fun with Linda and family. Book 5.

Pam enters the living room dressed for a movie date, and I see her hands shaking.

I say. "That was Mary; she is looking for the photos; we are hopeful that she finds his stash of photos. Can you be another of my Shield Maidens? You must be brave for your Mom; it's almost over.''

Pam says loud enough. "He fucked with my family. I Fucking Good Sorry, Mom.''

Francis says. "Fucking right, he fucked with my daughter; we will cut his balls off.''

Linda says. "He's still there.''

I say. "Go straight to Bobby's. We will be there to celibate.''

I hear the phone ring, and Pam leaves; it's Mary; she got them! Now it's his turn to lose his power I could not feel sorry for the SOB no mater how hard I tried.

Mary says. "Rick, I'm in the photos. I don't remember at all. He's in them, and so am I."

She cries. "They fell out of the box; they were wrapped in my panties. Did he drug me? I have not seen any of the others!"

One step left to the winner's circle.

I say. "I'll call Uncle Bobby and have him come get you, and I'm not mad at you; how could I be? I'll see you soon.''

Linda calls out. "He is coming to the back door; you have been strong for Pam. Keep doing it; we will hold all of us after.

He knocks on the back door with what sounds like his foot; Francis stands upright with a snarl on her face.

I say. "You're a beaten and abused woman. Act it!''

She slumps and shuffles out. Linda went up to the attic to run the camera thought the hole I cut next to the light. I stand at the door, and I see them in the kitchen. Francis walks into the kitchen wearing stockings, a garter belt, a bustier, and a bright red wig.

She offers him a glass. It's OK; the bottle has the pills. He turns it down, she drinks it, pours another from the bottle, goes to drink it, and Sam grabs it from her knocks this down and drinks another. He knocks back two more. Now we wait. He pushes her down on her knees for something he wants to take from her. I start to come out to stop him, but she waves me off. No, he will not retake her, not as I still breathe.

I go out anyway, walk up behind him, and choke Sam. He becomes unsteady on his feet and falls over shit. She kicked him hard in his balls; that left a mark. I fireman carried Sam to the bedroom to finish the movie. Dropping him on the bed, I checked for a pulse; his was strong and steady.

I say. "Did he use a condom or lube? Or was it just fucking taking what he wanted.''

Francis says. "Taking, but he used a condom; now damn it, give me the lube before I change my fucking mind.''

Handing the lube to her, I say. "I'm joking, but I added hot sauce to the lube last night, the gift that keeps giving. But we won; we have the photos, and he is in them. You don't have to do this, but I don't have the right to stop you.''

A rapid knock on the ceiling tells me Linda will be here in a second.

I say. "OK, Linda says stop; we need to talk."

Linda comes in with the camera and says. "Do we have him in the pics so we don't have to do this?''

I say. "Yes, he's in them. I would be fine with this if we did not have photos, but Francis, you have to sell me that this won't hurt you more if you still want that an Eye for an Eye thing.''

I walked over to Linda, and she said. "Francis has earned the right to a yes or no, but we must stop this now. Do you think she saw herself how she looked in the mirror? Baby, are you as hot as I am right now?"

Francis looks at us and says. "How could you think about that at a time like this?''

Linda walks over, takes her hand, walks her to the mirror, and whispers. "You got to be kidding me; look at you, your nipples are saying hello, and what's dripping down your leg, dear?''

I say. "How could we take a breath and not be turned on seeing you like this? Your whole look changed when you did your victory kick on his nuts.''

Linda waves to move him off the bed, and I lock him in a closet with a chair and return to the room. Linda undoes the strap on the bed and sets it aside. I refused to ask where Linda got it from.

Linda says. "We won't need this; Bob's Big Boy is here to show us how to make love. Would you like to be loved, Francis?''

I say. "My vote is on lovemaking. You are a Mother I like to fuck. You're quite sexy."

Linda says. "Rick is not like him. He won't touch you unless you say, now, Francis, look at him watching us. Does he look mad or crazed to you, or does he look like his touch is soft and loving? After that, you can tell him what you want. He is yours for the next hour; say yes. If you want me to hold your hand while he kisses you, Francis? Do you want me to kiss you, Francis?"

I say. "Do you want us to kiss you simultaneously, Francis?''

We hear a tiny. "Yes.''

We lean in our heads close as two sets of lips kiss hers. A moan is heard, and I move and let Linda have a go as I head to Francis's neck.

I ask. "May I help you out of your things, dear?''

A nod from Francis is a yes. Cause the tonsil hockey is making speech pointless even to try.

I help her out of her top, and Linda undoes the bra and latches on to her breast. I now kiss Francis; she arches her back and moans to the sucking on her nipples. She falls to the bed, her eyes roll back, and she takes a second to focus her eyes as her eyes get lidded.

Francis says. "This is what you want to teach my daughter?''

Linda takes her mouth off a big nipple and says. "This and so much more, her husband will still get her hymen intact if that's her wish. No man will gaslight or get over on her. She will be taught how to fight, love, work hard for what she wants, and never settle for losers again. Would you like to waste your hour talking, or will Rick baby show us what he will do with us?''

I stand up, take my shirt, pop my chest, hit my pecks, undo my belt, and my pants fall. My boxers are following. I catch the end of my dick with them and pull it down to let it pop up, and two moans happen. I look at two sets of eyes that are not making eye contact until they get caught staring at my seven-inch cock.

Linda ask. "Would you like him to use a condom after I eat your pussy?''

Another timid. "No, I can't have kids. Are you two clean, dear?''

Linda says. "If there was any doubt, we use them, but between just us, we know everyone we slept with forever, and trust is something we do, but we also make our friends go to the free clinic to be tested. Now are you?''

Francis says. "Been eight years since I have been exposed then, Sam, so I guess I need testing."

Linda hands me two condoms.

Francis stops talking, looks at me, and says. "Two generations, I going to hell with a smile; come here and show me your skills.''

I walk back to the bed and pull her over to the edge till her pussy is open, and I slide up into her slit to test the waters. And I slide in; she is hot and too tight. So I wait, but she can't, but she's not wet enough, so she grunts and starts to twist some, forcing me to press harder, but I pull out; it was less fun.

I say. "You did not let Linda eat you, May I?''

Francis says. "That dirty, nasty pee comes out of there.''

But I'm already there, and she starts to say a word, but it becomes a moan as I run my tongue over her clit lightly and more moans as she grabs my head and she might have said, eat me eat me eat me, but I could not hear anything with her legs pressed into my ears. But she comes. I move away and stroke myself as Linda takes a turn, gives her two more, and moves aside for me. I rub and slide in on one stroke, and it makes her arch her back, and all kinds of noise comes out of her mouth as she comes again as she floats on the bed, a dreamy-eyed look on your face. Linda steps out of the room to phone; we are there soon. I feel a tingle. I can stall it, but why bother? People are waiting, and damn if I don't feel a wet finger in my ass as a kiss hits my neck and she does some cheer. "2 - 4 - 6 - 8 who do we appreciate and Touchdown!"

We both fell to the bed beside Francis, and I was not done. Linda changed my condom and mounted me, reverse cowgirl. Linda rode me like that mechanical bull at that Western club in Pasadena, TX. There was talk they were going to shoot a movie there. Francis moved to the floor and was able to eat Linda's pussy licking her clit, and pinching my baby's nipples. This is a surefire way to enjoy being inside Linda because she comes so hard that she gets tight. I come as Linda comes. We three held each other and got up and showered and dressed.

We made a quick trip to the mall to drop off the trash. Sam was naked and taped to a park bench with duct tape for the police to find. We pull into Bobbie's driveway, everyone comes out and hugs us, and we give thanks. Bobby says a few words but is a man of few words. He steps to a phone, picks it up, and makes a call.

Bobby says. "He's back. It's over whatever it was, but there are a lot of smiles; love you, man.''

June says. "You guys use the spare room, and if that box is trophies, I'm not sure you did the right thing today.''

I walk into the kitchen and say, ladies. "I toast you, but we must still look at what's in the box. Mary, would you bring the box in, please?''

Mary comes back with tears in her eyes and says. "I'm sorry, I had no clue.'' We four shared a hug.

Mary says. "Rick, is that your hand pinching my butt?"

Linda goes, "Oops!"

We all laughed. It helped break the ice.

I walk off with the photos, and Linda walks two paces behind, as do Pam and Francis. We close the door. I open the box, and it looks like eight pairs of used panties. Each pantie has the woman's photo or photos in them.

I say. "Not everyone needs to see this 'I' look at them.''

Linda snaps back. "Fuck you with that shit, that's it's We now, damn motherfucker. It's WE.''

Francis stands. "He right. Come on, Pam; they have hard work ahead of them.''

Both kiss Linda and I and close the door.

Linda says. "You think we can handle this baby?"

I say. "We have to end this. People are hurting.''

I don't recall going to bed that night, But I remember waking up to three women licking my morning wood. After I came, I was handed a cup of coffee and a bowl of hash. I See Linda. I go over and hold her. She melts in my arms.

June says. "Let's let the love birds recharge.''

We made love, women brought us food, and Linda says. "I broke down and called Mom last night, and we talked for an hour. I did not like what Mom said. She kept talking about us not making waves with Dad. Something weird being careful of getting pregnant and how biblical bad it would be for everyone." I had no answers but I held you tighter you like this as you held me back.

We got up about one p.m. looking for coffee, and the girls all stood and clapped when we walked out of the spare bedroom. Bobby left the room.

June says. "Linda, he has to call Calvin Mary's dad as he's coming over.''

Bobby says. "Mary took half her photos to her folks and told them what Sam did to her friend and mother.''

I say. "June, I learned one thing this week. It's a big one. Shield Maidens don't go to battle without them.''

Linda poked me in the ribs and said. "You bet your sweet Bippy I am with you anytime baby."

I say. "Francis and Pam, can you come in here, please? I have just been told Sam's Dad is on his way here in less than five minutes. What do you want to do? Tell your story, and let's stop this, and you ladies now have your power back. Either way, it's up to you.''

We hear the car pull up, and getting out Calvin speaks first, not stepping on the porch. "Mary has told me there are others in this, and she told her story her Mom has not stopped crying since eight a.m.. My Daughter told me I had to ask you, and before I could come in the house, they had to say yes first; she refused to talk. She took three years of grounding, lost a car, no prom, and the trip to D.C. in May. It was all threatened and still not one word, she's a tough eighteen year old woman.''

I answered. "Calvin she takes after you."

Linda says with fire in her voice. "You take that grounding thing away this instant, or there be hell to pay.''

I say. "I am with Linda.''

My Shield Maidens come out of the house to the sound of their shoes slapping the wood on the pouch like a gunshot and say. "We are with Linda.''

June says. "Hell can freeze over right now for all I care. Or right now, should we talk about that Pairs Island bar?''

Well, I know there must be one hell of a story there. Bobby blessed him came out with coffee. Some had spoons in them, and others did not. He handed one to Calvin, who did not and winked at me when he gave me mine. My world is going to be more fun in about a half hour. Well, the ladies told their story.

Calvin asked. "What do we do to get him to the police station and file charges?''

Five sets of eyes turned to me at the same time. Then, finally, Calvin sat up in his chair, made Eye contact with me, and said. "This type of sickness is hard to stop. He got caught hurting the neighbor's dog; he should have gotten help. We will have him committed to a Mental Hospital, and if he gets released on the condition he's charged with incest. I am so sorry this should have never happened.''

I say. "You and I don't get to vote, but there are two here that do, three if you count Mary.''

Pam says. "We don't need to vote. Let him get help. Rick taught me love is better than hate.''

I stood up and hugged the shit out of her.

Francis says. "If he came with 100 yards of us, his life would be over, but let him get help. These two are the only reasons he is not dead or in jail doing ten to twenty." As she points to us, Linda and me.

She walked over to me, and it was a hug-and-kiss city. I saw Calvin looked like an outsider. I looked over at Linda; she was watching him and walked to him, looked at me, stood him up, and hugged him. His arms down his side like at parade rest, he is a Bird Colonel in the Air Force. So I embrace my uncle, as do June and Bobby. Pam and her Mom hold each other, and I smile at them; they have their power now.

Uncle Bobby says. "Who wants Venison BBQ? I'll fire up the grill, and will someone get the Shield Maiden.''

Calvin says. "I need to get back. Cindy is going to need a doctor. I sent Randy, our youngest, to the Smiths for a sleepover. I have to get the police to take my son in, and I want to hold my wife. Thank you, Rick, your so much like your Dad; you have his smile and charm."

Linda says. "Now, Calvin, what do we do with the other three ladies in this shit?"

Calvin, to his credit, says. "Talk to the ladies and offer them the choice of keeping the photos or report it to the police. He did the crime. It's up to the victims to choose."

Pam says. "Let me see, I know everyone in class, class president."

She looked at them, ran to me, and I held her. After more than a few tears, she says. "I know all three I can call, but can you sit with me as I do? Please, Rick."

Linda and June grab the keys and head out the door. Linda says. "Be back in forty-five, Big Boy.''

As she kissed me on the way out and winked at me. Damn somebody, hell, everybody is going to Come!

The Maidens got back, and all three were in excellent spirits. That picks up our hearts, too. Three female victims came by, picked up their photos, and left. Two said they were going to the police.

Mary comes and looks at Linda and says. "Can Rick hold me, please?''

We both do. We ate and had a great party; the BBQ tasted better than ever, and we cleaned up our mess after.

Francis comes up to me and says. "You did it; you are Bob's boy, no excuse me, Man. I trust you with my baby. Give her the skills to make her way in the world; thank you words are not enough.''

June ask. "Could we return in three weeks to let Linda be a bridesmaid to exchange their vows? Bobby is going to ask you to be the best man."

Well, that made us hug and kiss for a good half hour. Finally, we made it home Sunday night and got there as her Dad called.

Mrs. J. says. "He might come back early; his overtime is too high. We can't risk a sleepover after tonight.''

We understood; we both knew she was risking it all by letting us sleep together, and it made me like her as much as Linda loved her. But there was something there bothering me about this deal with Mom. We did not shower together as we thought that was crossing the same line of lovemaking. We wanted her to know who we were, and I knew it could not last forever as Linda's Dad was talking about getting a desk job in town.

That morning, I had my shower and waited for Linda's turn. Mrs. J. poured me a cup of hot, almost strong coffee and said. "You sleep well after you made love?''

I say. "Thank you; we did sleep well, but we talked the first night you let us stay over. After that, we would only hold each other and kiss nothing else. We don't want to be rude to you and do it here because, trust me, Linda has a booming, err, Singing voice.''

Linda walks in and says. "Whose singing voice?"

She sees me turn red and says. "Mom, ain't he cute? I guess he was talking about me losing it when we make love. But, Mom, all kidding aside, he makes me jelly. I have no clue how to be quiet when he loves on me. We are talking noon Friday Air-raid siren here, Mom.''

Well, she looked at us and said. "I love both of you, and you got forty-five minutes before leaving for school. I think I get some sun, smoke a cigarette, and drink coffee. I'm guessing here, but it sounds like thirty minutes and fifteen to get dressed.''

Well, Linda grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room. I was unsure if my feet touched the ground, but in a flash, we were naked kissing, and we both knew she was wet and I was hard for her. We started to get bust like the house was on fire, or we were; foreplay was taking our clothes off, and we started, and Linda went over damn quick as she screamed her first, and over the next twenty minutes, her screams seemed to be non-stop. Finally, we came together, resting for ten, trying to breathe. We are getting out of the shower and putting our clothes back on.

Mom says to us. "I thought this house was soundproof, but damn girl, Rick, you make her sing. I thought you two were bullshitting me, but I won't question your love again. I am going to the store later after school. I'll wait till you get home before I go. I will be gone for an hour at least.''

Linda and I move and hug her. She tries not to moan. Linda looks at me, and her eyes are dancing with way too many questions, but my hand on Linda's arm says. "We need to talk later.''

We say our goodbyes and head for school on my Honda.

School is no big deal; it's a bad day for me. My time at home is a nut buster; every day is worse.

Linda says. "You grades are low, Mae told me. Let's go get some air."

We go to the tables outside in the smoking section of our high school. You could smoke in any of the three smoking areas outside with written parental permission. Only one had a roof if it rained. All of Linda's friends come to her, and they like me, but they are not sure if I still have cooties as it's been months since they saw her at a girl's sleepover or a night at the mall. She told me one night that she stopped going, and they acted the age of twelve to fourteen, even if they were eighteen. I wondered out loud how old we were. Linda pulled it out of her book bag, and we had to take the test. Cosmo magazine: How old is your Boyfriend, and are you? She got twenty-five, and I got thirty-five.

Linda says. "Now I know why I call you daddy, but we are not going out for four weeks until you get your grades up. We need to get this done. Don't let your Mom keep winning. Take your power back, bro.''