Rick and Linda Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say. "Yes, I work on it, and about your Mom, something is off about this. It feels like we are only a pawn, and I'm unsure if we are playing checkers or not."

"Yes, like we are being led where Mom wants us to be; it's like it's planned what happens; it's a weird feeling not trusting your Mom. And we need to talk about your Mom to. You change the subject every time I try to start." Linda says. I put my hand on her to stop you from talking.

I say. "We need to talk about your Mom, too. She won't make eye contact with me; we will talk after school, let's go. We got to get to class, but your right. I tell you all of it.''

We rode home, skipping going to my house, and walked into Linda's home and a note that said. "Be home by four-thirty; snacks in the fridge; my ears are still ringing. Love you both."

Linda says. "I am not buying Mom letting us get busy; it feels too weird. Your folks or the whole family would tar and feather us if we got caught. Bobby and June were excluded for the fact, well, you know. Hun, you don't look well; spill it, baby."

She sits me on her bed and wraps her legs around me. I feel so safe. I start talking, I say. "My Mom had breast cancer; they took one away with surgery. A year later, they took her other breast and returned to her lymph nodes a third-time months later. My sister was in nursing school, and I was taught how to change her bandages and catheters and give her pain shots. Then, my sister left home for school. I went to the store to shop, cook, clean, feed Mom, and bathe her; this went on for what felt like forever."

Mrs. J. comes home, sees us as we left the bedroom door open, and says. "Dinner in twenty; kids wash up first.''

We wash our hands, and Linda closes the door and gives me a dream blow job. She put some of my cum in her panties and swallowed the rest.

Linda says. "Now, you are as close to my heart as possible. I call your Dad. We get you out of there, baby; maybe Mom has an idea that will help. I need to know if your Dad knew this was going on. Because if he did, his dreaminess would fall a few notches in my eyes. Can I give Mom some of the story? It might help?''

I say. "Hun, I trust you with my ass and all the good parts, including my heart. But the less we tell your Mom, the better I will feel, but try vague, and if not, go into more details as you need.''

Linda tells Mom a short version of my tale; Mom got tears in her eyes from a part of the story, but again, no eye contact.

Mrs. J. says. "Aunt Jane's place, she needs help; he could help by doing the chores and fixing up the house, the yards a mess.''

Linda says. "Mom, he's a good cook too.''

Linda jumps up, goes to the hall where the phone is, and calls her Aunt. Everyone with a phone kept them in the hallway or kitchen in the mid-1970s.

Linda came back into the room and said. "Yes, go pack a bag and drop it out the window, and we can carry your kit over in the car, and you can follow on your Honda.''

So we go over to a house not too far from school, and it's a lovely old two-story house, but the paint and the yard need to be in better shape. The yard guys did a poor job. The trees were overgrown. It does not have my family there, and that's a big plus. To say meeting her for the first time was an experience. Aunt Jane was bigger than life with twice the laugh, which would be an understatement. Her sixty-two-year-old body was nice to see her six foot two with brown eyes, long brown hair, and wow, 38DD-30-34. Linda and her Mom hugged like sisters. Aunt Jane wears glasses, pulling them down, and yes, she looks me over like I looked at a good burger.

Linda says. "Aunt Jane, this is my man Rick Bogart. He's been told to pay rent. He will do all the chores and cook; he's good, and anything you ask him to do, he will.''

They showed me a room with a bathroom across the hall next to the primary bedroom. It's late, a school night; we say our good night. Mrs. J. and Aunt Jane went downstairs, and they talked. We held each other at my door.

Aunt Jane comes up and says. "It's a school night; you two can sleep over Friday and Saturday except when your Dad's in town. I told your Mom the same ground rules, but this is strange. She's only doing this to piss off your Dad, or there is more to this I don't know." As Mom came back from the bathroom, we changed the subject.

Linda walks to her Aunt and says something in her ear, and Aunt Jane says. "What?''

Linda kissed me and said. "See you in school, Mr. Cool. You pick me up after practice, baby?''

I say. "You got it, but I drop you at home and knock out the front yard at least.''

The day at school was excellent; it went quickly. Linda called Mom from her aunts and asked if she could stay and help clean after she studied. Linda told her Mom that she did not know how bad the place was. I was mowing and knocking weeds down as Mrs. J. drove up waves going in with a couple of bags of takeout. Finally, I got the front looking all right, like it was a start. The hard work is keeping things out of my mind. Linda's Mother is too cool with this. Mine went nuts and called the school and told me I had to come home. I put the mower up, and Linda comes out and brings me tea. She looks in the tool shed and sees a big, clean spot on the floor.

She unzips my wet, sweaty jeans and says. "Come on, Big Boy, they said dinner is in twenty minutes.''

I say. "Pretty ripe, baby, sorry."

Linda steps close and says. "Yes, you are damn dude."

I winked at you and said. "I know. I'm sorry, that's a mood killer, baby. I know. Let's go in. I shower, and we can eat at least.''

I grab a shower and feel a hand on my butt; it's not Linda; it's Aunt Jane's.

Aunt Jane says. "I just wanted you to know Linda told me that she gave you the order to do any necessary chore. She told me to check you out in the shower before saying no. If I were still a no after that, it would be OK, too. But, it would be best to tell him what you want, and you can't do it drunk. She is right; your ass is to die for."

My new friend rubs it; my hands are wet, so I can't touch her, but I lean over and kiss her neck. I thought it would help her decide.

Aunt Jane says. "Damn, she's lucky."

Dinner was very formal, but we did not dress. The plates and silverware were on the table as Linda brought the glasses. I set and staged the table with a lighted candle centerpiece. It was easy to see over as it was short. I saw both ladies watching me set the table. I pulled the chairs out for all three ladies as they came in with hot plates full of food. I asked if they would care for wine. I poured a splash into a wine glass and placed the cork on the butter dish top, not wanting to put it on the tablecloth. I stood beside Aunt Jane and waited for her to sip her wine.

Jane says. "It's good, thank you."

I filled her glass half full. Then, I poured Mom a glass, splashed some in two glasses for Linda and I, and added a bottle of Sprite to each. Mom and Aunt Jane looked at each other.

Mom says. "I have been mislead. Nobody whose white trailer park trash could do what you just did.''

I thanked Ms. P. again in my mind for the lessons in dining Etiquette she gave us. It has served us well.

Linda says. "His Dad has two degrees from Texas State and runs the physical plant of the Cancer Hospital here in town. His Grandfather is a fire chief, owns an appliance dealership, a church deacon, and a bakery owner. His birthday party had 250 friends and family at the church."

Aunt Jane says. "Her brother-in-law is sadly badly informed."

I say. "I thank you. You should not bring it up to keep peace in the family. His ego will not let him back down. I've seen how he treats people. Again, thank you. I am unsure if you know what this means to me, but I don't see anything you or anyone else could say to change his mind. He is likely to hold a grudge in a bad way to whoever goes against his belief.''

Linda says. "See why I love this man. We had a young friend, Mae. She grew up overnight when she turned eighteen and got many pricks popping her 38 D.D. bra. She hated it; no one would sit with her at lunch. So I was too scared they go after me when my tits popped a few months later. But he goes over, says something to her, and sits down. Some guy goes by to snap her bra. Rick grabbed the guy's hand and had him on the ground. His hand turned, and Rick put his foot on the guy and said in a voice that stopped the cafeteria from talking.

"Next person who touches another girl like this, they are in a fucking cast'' Rick said.

I saw them talking. I asked her later what he said, and she told me. "I am in all your classes, Mae; ask the teacher to put me behind you, and nobody will touch you again.''

Linda says. "I talked to Rick that day; we lived across the street for eleven-some-odd years, but we never talked before. Mom, don't tell Rick as she looks at me. I fell in love with him that day. I knew being shy only gets you so far, but I decided to sit at lunch with him and ask him a question every day until hell freezes over. He had a bad speech impediment in class until he kicked that kid's ass then it came out when he had a case of nerves. It was four months till we kissed as we dated in a group, and we dated a year now, coming up on his nineteenth birthday in June.''

Aunt Jane says. "You guys make a nice couple; what are your plans?"

I say. "I am going for a B.S. in arts and a minor in business. I am already a photographer. I photographed our High school prom last year, won the bid on the next one four months from now, and got a full scholarship from Kodak to Sam Houston State.''

Linda says. "I want to be a therapist or a doctor to help people, but she could be happy just being his wife. Mom, we talked about waiting till after college to get married, and Rick has talked about not waiting, but he is an open book to me. I think he is right most days and other times; I want a big wedding with you guys there.''

The ladies started to cry. I went over and held Linda.

I say. "She still needs you, Mom, and you to Jane as they come over, and we hold each other. So I asked OK, whose hand is pinching my ass?''

Linda goes. "Mom,'' As she winks at me.

I say. "I have to get an incredible suit for my Uncle and Aunt's they are renewing their vows, and we are the Best man and Bridesmaids in two weeks. Did they know of a used clothing store?"

They were getting married in a family and friend service as a commitment service is not allowed in the state, but I was not telling my story, and I had trust issues with Linda's Mom. My feelings were getting worse.

Mom says. "I take you two to pick out his suit, and I like to buy both outfits; you can wear it to your prom.''

The week went by fast, and I was working around the house. The front yard is a yard of the month fresh now. I emptied the carriage house and found a rusted 1953 Studebaker with 1963 plates and keys in the dash. Hell, I turned it over. I tried hard to start it, but I quit. It needs work, but could it be the answer to how to get Linda to the prom without having her Dad or Mom drive? Some things give me the chills, and this is one of them: you can't wear a ball gown on the back of a motorbike.

I got the yard clean to get to the storage over the Carriage house, and she has a place to park her 62 Ford now. So I start in the back room, and Linda and I go through the boxes. Aunt Jane brings tea and cookies, and we pick things to sell, donate, and throw away. We got one room done.

Aunt Jane says. "Linda, your Mom is on her way; you two go shower. Then, you're going to the men's shop, and when you get back, we have a couple of dresses for you to look at.''

We look at each other for thirty seconds; then we run up the stairs as if the first one there gets to come. Are you kidding, right? You know that's what we did. It was eighteen minutes, but we descended the stairs, and they laughed at us.

Aunt Jane says. "Aren't they shiny? They clean up nice, and you think they were virgins.''

We looked at what they had at the Men's store, but it looked like 1959 in Sears men's wear hell, it's the 1970s.

I say. "You have anything made in the last 100 years or anything cool?

He says. "The Playboy men's clothing store two blocks down."

We left and went down the street; the look was Mod straight from England. I spent fifty bucks on two office dress shirts, a lovely dress shirt that had ruffles around the buttons, slacks, shoes, and a tie. Linda's Mom paid for the rest, an excellent sports jacket and a tux coat. Linda picked my suit out with the help of her Mom. I looked like Bond, James Bond.

Linda says. "Wear your black jeans and boots and the suit jacket, shirt, and tie."

I was taking off my things, and my back was to the curtain, and Linda came in, put her finger to her mouth for quiet, kneel, and held four fingers up with a finger, and away we went--voices outside were heard, but she not made one slurp noise.

I'm getting close, and the guy outside says. "You need a hand in there?''

I handed him the stuff I was buying, and I'm so close, and there it was! Linda wets her panties with my cum and shows me her empty mouth. I kiss her, tasting myself in her mouth. Then, I peek out, and Mrs. J. catches me looking.

I say. "Say, Hon, your mom is watching us, but the coast is clear."

Linda walks out, runs her tongue over her lips, and Mom shutters and says something to Linda, and she kisses Mom on the lips, and I think we shorted out Mom's brain because it damn sure did mine.

We asked Mom and Aunt Jane if they wanted to go with us to the Wedding, but she said no, her husband was back in town then.

Aunt Jane says. "I'll come with you, and it gives me a reason to buy a new dress.''

We get back to the house, and Mom tells me to watch T.V. as the fashion show is for ladies only, but they were at it for three hours.

Linda comes down the stairs in her street clothes and says. "We have fifteen minutes before they come down the stairs.''

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, and we just held each other. The two sisters come down the stairs and see us holding on.

Jane looks at her sister and says. "Pay up, Sis. I told you they are hugging and not knocking boots on the nearest flat surface.''

I had been calling my Dad every day at work, but he was out every day. So, I wonder if he was blowing me off. He first told me I had my room in their new house. Then it was, I now have a stepbrother and stepsister, but I must figure out where we will live. So I called Uncle Bobby and said we were driving up with Linda's Aunt, but I am still waiting to hear from my Dad. So I left Aunt Jane's number at his work to contact me.

After two weeks of extra hours of study, I would have a shot at getting grades good enough to graduate, but it went quickly. Neither weekend did Linda sleep over too much heat at home from Dad. So Saturday comes early, and Aunt Jane and I pick up Linda; we stop for gas. I go in and pay for it. We made good time and pulled into Bobby and June's place. The Wedding was at six pm, and it's eleven a.m. now, and twenty-five cars must be already here.

Bobby came up to me. I introduce everyone, and He hugs us and says. "Hello, and thanks for bringing the best man and his Lady. You heard from your Dad?''

I say. "Not in the last week, sir. Last I heard when I called his work told he went to Vegas to get a divorce and got married.''

Bobby says. "Well, it's a woman; it's his weakness. We were both hoping he could be here. Well, let's get you changed. We get a tent; the ladies have the house. Come on, son, let's get this done.''

I am still waiting to see what the Linda's dress looks like, but Bobby and I get dressed in our finest. I spark us up, and we both get the mellow hash, and lead singer musicians pot will get you there. So we hang out; the guys are dressed, and more people show up.

Dee comes in and says. "Damn, all y'all clean up nice; we need you guys to light the candles.''

The candles were placed in open mason jars strung on wires. After they were lit, we pulled the wires hung in trees, and they looked like stars in the Texas sky. Then, we lit the table candles. I stop and jot notes, changing the Best-man speech for the millionth time. Nobody told me I had to give an address. My nerves are on edge; I want to toss my cookies and keep getting a boner. I tried to help it go away, but a port-a-can is no place even to try!

I hear they're ready, and we step out. I see Linda back-lit by the setting sun, a deep sea-blue pleated mermaid ball gown by Oscar de la Renta. It was Aunt Jane's; it hugged her every curve like I was making love to her. Her hair is up with flowers that sparkle in her hair. A long matching scarf comes off her left gown strap and flows as she walks. Her makeup is on point, and then she sees me.

Her smile caused me to grasp in the air; I had not seen anything that made me as light-headed as that did. She walks to me, and I take her hand as tears are in our eyes. We looked ahead, and holding arms, we walked down the aisle her smell wearing Channel #5 made it hard for me to think, turning to take our places; it was hard letting go of her hand. Finally, the rest of the wedding party is in place, and the wedding march begins. All heads turn as one as my Grandfather walks June down to Uncle Bobby who's grin is at least a mile wide.

I need to take a second on what a shock it is to see Bobby and June walking down the isle buy my Grandfather. They are cousins, so this is a non-church affair, and my Grandfather was asked to give the bride away. He said he was against it, and they lived and loved together all but the war years of the last twenty-eight years. I understand my Grandfather and Linda talked for an hour by phone, but it would be a coincidence that he's giving the bride away today.

They spoke of family and love and how sometimes seeing young love is enough to think about what you want from life. They kissed, and somebody lit off Roman candles and passed out sparklers. I don't care what's next. Linda and I are holding hands again. We head to the house for photos. I take all but the few we are in, and Linda handed my camera to a few folks so she could pose with me.

Dee asked us if I was ready for my best man's speech.''

Well, if you wanted to say something to make my head spin and turn green, that was it. Dee ran to get a glass of ice water. Linda rubbed my neck and shoulders as she spoke to me.

Linda says. "You're not on the short yellow bus anymore, baby. You know it. When you beat up Mae's bully, The few times I heard you speak before the fight, it was hard to listen to you and hard to tell what you meant. Then you walked over, sat down, and you talked to Mae. Then that kid came over, and you were so meek and harmless. Then you were not; you had him on the ground and could have hurt him bad. When you spoke, your stutter was almost gone, and did you see how a handful of girls came and ensured you were not mistreated? Mae spoke up to Ms. Simmons, and I also spoke up. If a skinny-ass, shy guy can stand up, so can we.

Mae and I told our teacher. "We are going to the office, and nothing can stop us.''

Ms. S., the teacher, said. "Stop you? Hell, I am coming with you.''

You kissed me and held my face as you rubbed my temples.

Linda says. "Now, Baby, you have come so far. Look at us. Nothing can break us; the world is bright; we are being called in BREATH, BABY, breathe. Let's show Bobby and June how much you love them. It's not like getting caught by my Dad.''

Oddly enough, I felt lighter. I said it before. She makes me a better man. I walked in and went to take our seat next to the Bride and Groom, the men on one side and the maids on the other.

Linda says. "Who thought that was a good idea?"