Rick and Linda Bk. 08

Story Info
Life changes for the better with lost love.
7.4k words
4
953
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ in this story of young lust that turned to young love.

Rick And Linda: My 30th B-day Book 8

I got home early enough that the dinner was made; I just needed the pasta. I heard your key open the door. I handed you a glass of wine. Linda took a sip. As Pink Floyd plays on my record player, I take your drink from you. Setting the drink down, I remove your clothes, kissing every bruise. I pick Linda up and take her to the master bath lit with the soft glow of candles. You can hear the music as I let you down as you sit to pee on the john; she looks at me, sees where my eyes are, spreads her legs, and shows me her pee as it hits the bowl.

Linda says. "You still play that way, Baby?

I nod my head no. "Not since you, I never even....''

I dropped to my knees in front of her. She says. "Clean me, you nasty boy. Oh, by the gods, I have missed you.''

After Linda comes by my tongue, she sits in the hot water of the claw-foot iron tub. I added a heater under an insulated shell that keeps the shape of the tub but keeps it warm.

Linda ask. "Is there room for two?''

I was naked, splashing water in under twenty seconds.

We hold each other when needed, but neither wants to move the hot water, and epsilon salts feel too good. I am touching her with my fingertips till I slip across her nipple; your back arched, and a hiss was heard.

Linda says. "I miss your kisses, your touch, your taste.''

I say. "I know, Baby, but I am not kissing. If it hurts you, I can't.''

That does not stop my fingers from going lower; you want me. So I rub you to one, finger you to two, and sit her on the tub's edge to eat you out for the next three.

Linda can hardly move, and you say. "I love you.''

I say over and over as I kiss your wet hot pussy saying. "I love you."

The next three O's done you in, and I dried you off and placed you in my bed. I go and make one big plate of the Chile Mac with garlic toast and a bottle of wine. We ate in bed, and I went to the fridge for dessert to get treats, but Linda saw my boner and, without asking if she could sit on it, did. We dressed when it was time to go to work the next day. But with age, some things slow down. OK, we did it twice after the bath. We had such a warm glow I reached for the phone and called Uncle Bobby.

Aunt June answered, and I gave the phone to Linda; she said. "Aunt June, I am in his arms as we speak.''

I heard a scream. "Bobby!''

Then the phone dropped, and I heard running and crying, and June couldn't put two words together.

Bobby grabs the phone and screams. "Who the fuck do you think you are? What did you say to my woman.''

Linda says. "It's me, Uncle Bobby Linda."

Bobby says. "Are you safe, dear?"

Linda says. "Yes, Uncle Bobby, I am in his strong arms.''

Bobby says. "Good, now fucking call us back in twenty minutes. I got to make love to my partner, and you should, too.''

Linda says OK. "Uncle B, but we just did it twice, but OK, we will do it again just for you guys." We hung up laughing; that feeling of being connected that they gave us was there.

We hold each other as the Laughing turns to tears of joy. I have you in my arms and stroke your hair as Linda cries. And the phone rings.

June says. "It's June; my babies tell it, Hun."

Bobby says. "Hold on, Francis. I would love to hear from you two. Yha'll are still too Cute. She is here this weekend. We spend time in the sack together; the three of us, you two, started ripples.''

June says. "Then tell it so we can see you two look at each other, guys. You know you can have the wedding here, right?''

I say. "Aunt June, you know me. I made her shack up for two weeks before I gave her a key to the place, a test shack up, so to speak.''

June says. "Rick Bogart, stop lying to your Aunt. You gave her a key the first day you went to work.''

Linda asks. "Aunt June, are we sisters? You know my baby?''

June says. "We are more than that. We are Shield Maidens to our Warrior Mates.''

Linda says. "I missed you all. We will be there Saturday, and if Mom does not kill Rick at dinner, can we bring her and my Aunt?''

June says. "Yes, hon, we see you soon, and I am thinking about seconds. How about you?''

Linda laughs and says. "Yepper sisters.''

Linda tells me about her days at an all-girls school she says. "Damn, it, ten girls to a room, no place to masturbate, and trying to get these stuck-up girls to play girls' games was non started. A microphone was mounted on the wall to keep misbehaving down, leaving nothing but bathroom stalls. Gods, she hates bathroom stalls. Not one girl wanted to be the first caught, so. It was up to her to see if she could burn this place down. Then my Mom sent me a letter saying Dad had her locked up at home. He said, step out of line. Your Mom will pay, as would Rick. It scared me so bad I never tried to call. That was the longest decade that year. Last year of school, and she had taken zero Latin, and that damn nun hit me eighty-six times trying to say one word right in Latin."

Linda showed scars on two knuckles from the edge of a wooden ruler. I kissed her hand, pulled her close, and turned the light off. I heard her Say.

"Good night, John Boy.''

I know one thing: my bliss is back, as is Linda.

Work went quickly. I called Linda and asked if she had a passport. We were going to Germany in sixty days, and I took her to get her photos and forms to fill out. I got back to work, and my sister called. They moved our Mom to a nursing home, and we needed to get the stuff you wanted from Mom's apartment, but how do you tell your sister? Your Mom tossed away everything I had. It looked like Mom never had anything I wanted. Feelings of love can be broken, and after the first three times trying to fix them three times, I ended up bleeding. My Mom and sister killed my love. I was too smart to hate them to give them my energy. I learned that in Ms. P.'s classes. We need to go over and see MS. P. as soon as Linda looks better. I go home, shower, and baby sticks her head in. We have no time.

She skipped her shower and hurried me up. "Son, get a move on."

I am drying myself when Linda comes in dressed, goes to her knees, and gives me a fantastic blow job fast but not too fast. She spits some out and puts it in her panties. As I kiss her, she swallows.

Linda says. "I love it when you let me do that.''

I say. "Me too, or is it fucking three.''

We drive to her Mom's house in Tanglewood the new high end part of town; it's a $300,000 house in the 1980s, with a pool in the back and a tennis court off to the side. The four-car garage was as large as our homes were on our old street.

I ask. "Linda, how did she go from 1200 sq to three times that with a pool he made more money than he told her and won the lotto; rich family die, or was it a lawsuit won?''

Linda looks at me and says. "I'm sure Mom would have said, no, she never said Lotto, and nobody died, and what settlement? Her lawyer did come to my school, and they had me give a deposition, then nothing, not a single word then our now. Then, by Christmas that first year, Mom moved into her new home in less than four months.''

I say. "If she sold us out for all this, she won't be able to make eye contact, but do we wait to hear her reasons or just slap her and leave? She's your Mom. You love her. Let's give her a chance, you need your Mom. I've seen it, Baby. My pain is over because you're holding my hand; you want to fool around in the back before we go in?''

Linda says. "Yes, but we need to go in. I'm feeling a little sick. Don't stop holding my hand, Baby please."

I say. "You never have to ask twice, Linda. Will you release my hand, or are you climbing over the seat to get out?''

She climbs out over the seat, flashing her panties to me, looking to see if I looked. She sees me watching her. It's love, and she tears up, and my hand is in a vice now. We walk up, and Linda checks the door, and it's locked. We looked at each other; we never had a locked door in our homes. I ring the bell, and Linda pushes me aside so she is in the eye of the peephole in the door. Karen, Linda's Mom, opens the door with her plastic big smile.

Mrs. J. says. "Darling.''

She stopped when she saw me; she took a step back. Her words were all mixed up, and she stared at the ground. Linda is holding on like a ship is sinking and says her voice breaks.

"For fucks sake, Mom, why did you sell us out? I thought you loved us? Help me understand, and do we have to stay out here?''

Mom steps away from the door, and we walk in. There has been a boatload of money spent in here.

Linda looks around. "Mom, what the Fuck? What is this more art? Why did you get the house before the divorce papers were signed?''

Mom's crying. Her body English is telling me one thing, and her tears another. Linda went to go to her Mom, and I held her back and pointed my head to her Mom; she sat up straight and made crying moves. Linda is watching, and now she pulls me over, sits next to Mom, and lifts Mom's chin. What she sees there is what I saw. She sold us out and will not own up to it.

Linda says. "I know you, Mom, your acting truth time, or this will be the last time your ever see us; now bitch talk.'' You slapped your Mother the noise was loud and shocking.

Linda looks at me. We are waiting for Mom to speak. I look around, but she keeps crying. Finally, Linda Stands up, and we turn together, walking out the door. I closed the door behind us on Linda's past, we got in the van, and I backed out of the drive into the future.

Linda says. "Can you take us to Aunt Jane's?''

Well, it's a thirty-five-minute drive, and Linda is crying on my hand the whole way. Her sobs are more than I can take. Linda can't talk or make a move to the house once we get there. So I removed my hand, and she cried out, but I got her in my arms as I made it up the pouch steps and knocked on the door, even though there was a house key on my keys. I still see Aunt Jane a few times a year.

Aunt Jane opens the door, and I say. "Hello dear, you now our mom Linda needs us."

We carry her up the steps to the bedroom, and I take her clothes off as Jane brings a sexy nightgown, and we dress her. I hold her in the bed and kick my shoes off.

I say. "Do you have any Aunt June's tea?"

Jane says. "Yes, be right back."

Linda slips into bed, and Aunt Jane climbs on the bed. We both hold Linda till she falls asleep. Then, Aunt Jane and I go downstairs to let her sleep. We talk. I fill her in on my Dad's part and what happened at her Mom's.

Aunt Jane says. "She heard something about him getting the house from his uncle on a bet but that sounded phony, but she did not know who it was or even a name. It smelled funny the whole thing, like everything he did. The scary thing was that he still had someone running his affairs, and his bills were still being paid. The money for your Mom's house upkeep is coming from somewhere. There is a rumor he's not dead. That was not his body that was found at sea, even if it had his wallet in his pants pocket. The body was his lower half no teeth no fingers.''

I stood up and said. "I want to get back up there when you come to bed to sleep with us tonight, you hear? That's not a request. That is a loving order.''

I go up and undress and get under the covers. Linda tries to get so close to me that she is almost behind me. Finally, I doze off and feel the bed move.

I say. "Thank you, dear. I reached out and kissed her lips. I wonder if you know how much you mean to us.''

Linda wakes and says. "I thought it was a nightmare, but having you in my arms makes everything better; now make slow love to me, Big Boy.''

I say. "Aunt Jane is just next to you, and I see she is pretending to be asleep.''

Linda says. "Well then, after you made love to me, I love to watch you make love to her.''

I will not say no, so I love Linda until Aunt Jane can't take it.

Jane says. "I have to leave. I can't take this it's too much. She's my niece.''

I say. "Jane, we love you. We want you to know you are loved, and since I made you come before, Linda wants to see me love you just like we wanted to show you how much we love each other; I know, weird, huh.''

Jane says. "You two are weird, but you guys know what love is.''

Linda ask. "Aunt Jane, you want a rubber?"

Jane says. "No, I lost that years ago to the complications of childbirth. Can't have kids.''

Well, Linda says. "I'm all mosttttttttttt doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Off Baby off, don't cum Baby, give to Jane.''

I kissed Linda and then kissed Jane. My hands dance on her wet pussy. She is close, but I hold off. I want her to come with me inside her. Linda rubs me into a very Wet Aunt, and I slide in a couple of inches.

Jane Moans and says. "Big Full, OH thank you, Linda, for sharing. I'm so close. Go hard, please harder.''

Well, I do what I told, I say. "Are you my come slut are you slut? I paid my good money, and I want your hot pussy.'' So I pound her hard like I would a slut as I pinch her nipple hard to a moan.

Linda Looks at me like how rude, then sees Jane tremble and comes. Linda sees this and Smiles. After that we were making love, not like it was a contact sport. Best three out of five falls, it's outright Fucking, and she is giving me a great fuck. Jane was banging me up as hard as I was banging her down, my Cheerleader giving us what for.

Linda says. "Push them back, push them back harder.''

I say. "OK, OK, We do, we did.''

We woke up all three of us happy as hell. The last night's tears are still there, but they don't have the bite they did.

I say. "Hello, ladies. OK, Good morning, wood." Linda sat up.

Linda says. "OH boy, breakfast in bed, Aunty. Want to share at the same time?"

They did, and they would not let me come for an hour; I was near death and reborn a dozen times over, and I would do it again if asked. But, boy, did I come hard. But I jump out of bed and look at the time. I have to be at NASA at 10:00 a.m.; it's almost 8:30. I should have been at work a half hour ago.

Aunt Jane says. "You want your mom to call for you?''

Linda smiled, and that smile stayed with me.

Linda says. "I call into work and tell them you were worried about construction and are on the way there. I don't work today. So let's go with, and after the meeting, we will treat you to seafood and Sex on the Beach.''

Linda looks like tears are starting. I slap both ladies on the butt.

I say. "Knock on it; we got twenty minutes. Let's roll.''

We get there, and we are just a little early. The ladies could stay in the waiting room since the meeting should take at most an hour.

The receptionist says. "The line for the tour is over there.''

I answered. "Thank you, but I'm not here for the tour. No, I am here to see Mr. Smith and give her my info. Can anyone go on the tour?''

"She says. "Anyone over there.'' Pointing to the line again for the tour.

I bring the ladies to wait in line for the tour.

I say. "I got you on a tour of NASA. I see you when you get back.''

Linda gets my lips, Aunt Jane receives a kiss on the cheek, and I whisper in her ear. "You sluts have fun. I paid for you ladies. I will taste your charms later; you must tell Linda what I just said after I leave.''

Linda laughs as I walk away. "Well played, sir.'' Linda always had excellent hearing.

The meeting was over in an hour, and my sales numbers just doubled, as did my monthly commission. I waited for the ladies to come back from the tour.

I called in the order from a pay phone. "I gave them the PO # and said I would be the next day to submit the orders, so the stock would be on hand when needed based on the contract. I was going to get seafood with my fiance and her Aunt and had a good night." I hung up and found the ladies waiting for me.

I say. "I am done for the day, and it's lunch, Lady's Margaritas on the beach with Tex Mex, or a picnic on the beach?"

Well, Drinks without sand won. We sat at a table that looked over the seawall. Both ladies handed me two pieces of cloth it turned out to be their panties, which were damp.

I say. "Wood, you ladies, excuse me. I need a cold shower or a hot sluts mouth."

Linda stands and walks to the back where the restrooms are, likes what she sees, and waves me over. We are in luck. There's a lock on the door, and she sits on a chair, and I feed her my cock. As I float down, she shows me her treasure and shares it with me. We return to drinks, and chips with dips are on the table.

I look at Jane and say. "Restroom now slut. I will be there in two knocks.''

Jane got up. I swear her ass swayed as she walked to the back like she was in her twenties.

Linda says. "You're going to eat her. Damn, just kiss me when you return.''

I tap at the door and kiss her as I enter, and she loses her breath. So I lock the door behind me, sitting her in the chair, lift her sundress, and tell her to hold it. OK, I was rough trade.

I say. "My whore slut hold your dress up and show me where you want me to eat you."

She learned it easier to tell me don't dance around your words. But humming The Eyes of Texas song as her clit was in my mouth your taste was off but you came, it did not take me long to make her happy. I held her after she needed me to hold her up.

She says, coming down to the ground. "I will still be married if my husband did half of that.''

Food should be ready. It was, and Linda stood up and kissed with the wrong word. She was closer to a sexy car wash. We finished eating and said beach chairs; we forgot beach stuff.

But we still walked in the surf, but an hour later Jane says. "I'm sorry, I'm feeling exhausted and hate being a party pooper."

I just leaned in and kissed you. Your taste changed in my mouth. My Mom smelled that way, an acid taste of cancer. I picked up Aunt Jane on the Beach and carried you toward the van. I yelled at Linda, looking to come in, and met her halfway.

I say. "Jane's not feeling well. She asked if we can go home."

Linda grabbed me, locked our arms, and returned to my van.

Jane says. "I felt more love in the last twenty-four hours than she did in twelve years of marriage."

Any guesses on what Linda did on the ride home? She held her Aunt. Linda was crying. She could feel her slipping away.

Linda says. "Take us to the hospital, baby Jane; she's sick."

I did pick up a police escort, and they got us to the hospital quickly. We waited till they led us back to her. She was on O2, and her hands came out from under the blankets and needed holding. We did. We pulled chairs over, and I lay my head on her like I did when I cried, but her hand held my hand.

Jane says. "I left you the house, Rick. Look after Linda for me. She's the best thing in your life. I have had a full life seeing you a few times a year. You made my life so much easier and satisfied. You two, your love brought me such joy. I am sad to go, but I am happy right now. Sorry, Baby, life's not fair. Just love him, Linda. I'm sorry, dears, I'm tired and going to sleep so well after those big 'O's you two gave me. I'm sorry, I need to sleep."

We both kiss you. Your hand squeezes our hands; then it does not, we say. "I love you."

Her breathing slowed and stopped, and the alarms went off. They worked on her, calling a code blue and making us leave. The doctor reached over and clicked the button off on the warning; he wrote down the time of death. They let us back in, and we held her till they made us leave a few hours later. We had her things in an envelope and left them in the car. Holding each other as the sun rose. It might have been an hour or more, but we got to go to work. No, damn it, why do we have to go to work? We got home, and I called into work to say that my Aunt died, and I had to get things started on her service. And they asked if I could come in for a half day to get the orders started. I told them I would get the paperwork done here and have it picked up by a hotshot. I went into the bedroom.

12