Rick and Linda Bk. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda says. "I need to call my brother. He will know who to call.

Linda looks at me and says. "You're not going to fucking tell me to call my mom?"

I say. "No, please don't be silly. Tell your brother what your Mom has done, and he can call her."

Linda called her work, and she has no time off and will be written up if not fired.

I say. "There are other jobs but only one, Jane. I got to finish the paperwork. Come with me, Baby."

I drop a couch cushion next to my desk, and Linda sits and lays her head on my thigh. I stroke her head. She cries from time to time, but I see she has not called her brother.

I ask. "Where is your brother's number? I call him dear."

I finish my paperwork, which means $3200 more a year. I call for a pickup. They must have been eating nearby, but that's off, done. I went back to my desk. Linda got up to pee and asked if we could move to the living room. We do. I pull the phone over on its long cord and call her brother's number.

A woman answers it, and I say. "Mr. Jack Jones, there, yes, get him, please I am Rick. Your Aunt Jane died last night. Linda is here now with me." Jack comes to the phone.

I say. "Look, I know your Dad told you a bunch of lies about me, and you won't have a sister unless you come over and talk to her. I have not said one word about how horrible Linda and I were treated, but they burnt their bridges. You still have one shot left. You want our address, or you will be an only child."

Jack asked. "If they could do it the next day, getting a babysitter on short notice would be hard. He asked for the funeral home she was going to."

I say. "She's at a funeral home and named it. Now what the flying fuck? Why does Linda not know she's an Aunt? Boy, girl, frog, or all three. I know I said I wouldn't say anything about your family, but dude, that's fucked up.''

Jack says. "It's a girl. Her name is Linda. She's four. Mom told me not to call, or I'd get cut out of the will, and there was still fear of a hitman. From years ago it was hard to tell if Dad was putting us on or not."

I say. "Again, that's fucked up.''

He says. "Might be, but let her know. If I am there, I am out of the will.''

I look at Linda. She wants to know. She wants to think, to feel, but she knows I'm there, and we got each other, and that's enough.

I tell her. "Linda Jack may not be as lost as we thought; oh, you're an Aunt; it's a four-year-old girl named Linda.''

I thought that would be good news, but Linda started slapping me, mostly on my chest. I would do more to remove your pain, so I let you wind down. I closed the house down and locked it up. I picked up Linda and carried her to bed, took her clothes off and did mine, and started to slide into bed.

Linda says. "I need to pee, baby.''

I picked your nude body up, walked into the bathroom, and sat you on the seat.

She says. "Sorry, she was so down.''

I went over, removed my Tee, and put it on you. You see, it has my smell on it. Linda loves it. I'm not sure why it's a girl thing I guess. She wraps her arms around me holding me tight.

Linda says. "Wipe me, please, Baby. I don't want to let go."

Linda says. "Sorry, I used you as a punching bag.''

I say. "If that's what it takes to heal, I am here, baby, and for a black belt, you hit like a girl.''

She says. "If I act sad, will you carry me to bed and tuck me in? Stay with me till I fall asleep, Baby.''

I do. I hold her in my arms. I climb into bed with her, and I lay her down. She was asleep, but it was not coming for me. I only lose sleep when there is something I need to do or should have done.

I know this feeling. I went to the phone and looked at the time to call Bobby and June. Shit, it's 1 am. It can wait. Nothing will change, and I call them in the light. I light a bowl and go back to bed.

Linda says. "Hold us, baby."

I, we did it gave us great comfort holding tight. But things to do It was time to say no to the funeral home up-sell and get a simple service I had seen them up-sell before.

Getting back from the funeral home. It's getting close for Jack and his wife to arrive. I forgot to ask her name to come over, and Linda is calm because I am. She comes over and wraps her legs around me so we can't get any closer.

We stay like this till I say. "I have to pee.''

Linda says. "OK, but no one is stopping you."

She lets me up, and she reaches out; I say. "Oh, honey, I can read your mind next time when you're ready; we get naked for Jane. Hon, we gave her a great twenty-four hours. I miss her more than my Mom.''

A knock at the door; it is Jack, and what's her name? Is it Jill? I say. "OK, please come in. Now What the Fuck, Dude."

Jack starts talking. "Their Dad is not who he says he is, but his Dad's Dad is old, big money from Sicily might even be the mob. Mom told me that Linda was given a trust that she would get at twenty-one, but only if she was still single; I have no clue why I did not have one. So when it looked like you guys would get married, Linda got shipped up north. Dad told Mom and me they would only get the house on Standwick Dr. If we talked. We had a fake death certificate and collected insurance money, or Dad did. He was to give us 2.4 million each from the trust. Dad moved the money offshore. Mom got the house, and Dad vanished leaving me broke and no one to tell. I did eight in the Army and went to work in the oil fields after. My little girl was born. I have not been sober a day since. I look at her and see Linda; the guilt is eating me up.''

I wanted to say something, but Linda pulled my hand, a sign to wait, and I held my peace.

Linda asked. "But you could have told him it was over two years, and you knew you could have told him, and Our lives could have been so much more.''

I say. "We will catch up, Baby, someday. You know when it happens.''

I say. "Well, maybe we must talk to a lawyer first about this. I'm not sure if any of this crap sounds right. But if getting married keeps you safe, I bet our friends could knock out a wedding at Bobby's and June's. In weeks, I'm sorry as I step to my knee. I know this is less romantic than my norm, but we did not discuss it because we were afraid. Well, I'm not afraid if one thing happens.''

Linda says. "Shut up, you wonderful man. I do.''

I grab her and say. "I was looking for you to say it, and I tickle her till she says, Uncle, I love you, Sir. Will you be my husband?''

I say. "Well, I'm not doing anything right now.''

She pokes me in the ribs. I give her a look.

I say. "I go get the card for a friend of my Dad's the lawyer, Linda. Do you know where you put my card case?"

Linda knows me and walks with me. She holds me inside my office. Getting out of earshot in my office, I close the door.

I say. "I am trying to figure out what to make of this. I not sure I want them for dinner, but I let you lead.''

Linda says. "They picked the easy way, and I'd rather pick you. So dinner is off the table, dear let's say goodbyes and talk to your Dad's friend, but they should be at the second meeting.''

I say. "Anybody tell you your fucking smart, Baby?''

Service for Jane is next week on Tuesday. I called Mae and June, and called and got Mary. I called Dad, and everyone was coming here first. I need to get up and clean up. It's alright, but it could be better. Door someone knocked on the door, and it was Mae and two-thirds of the Fighting Buffaloes Cheerleaders With buckets, mops, and brooms.

They come in like an army of happy soldiers. Mae kisses me and says. "Sorry, we knew you were close. Where's Linda?''

Linda comes out and says. "If Rick is cleaning, I would too.''

She sees her friends. I did not see her for a while because of the hugs.

Saturday came. I'll have thirty people due on Monday in my 2000 sq. three-bedroom home, and I love almost all of them. Hugs and love were what would get Linda and I through the day. So we held space, and My Dad and his lady came over, and we sat with them. They brought dinner. It was takeout from my Dad's favorite restaurant. Linda and I told stories about Aunt Jane until late, and my Dad was too drunk to drive. So I took him to the main bedroom, and Linda got a new pair of PJs out still in the wrapper for Gale, and we said good night. We walked to the spare room and were busy undressing again; I gave her my shirt, put it on her, and picked her up, and we lay down in bed in the spare bedroom, my arms around her. I am hard, but it's OK. I love her, and she loves me. She knows I am always hard when we touch. I have stayed that way every time we slept together, but it will be our time soon enough for Sex. Right now, it's about me letting her know she is loved.

Days were slow and fast, but the house and the best western down the road were full. Linda had the services in her Aunt's church, putting more people in the seats. She had lots of friends but only two of her family.

At the church, Linda spoke about her. "My Aunt's kindness in taking in a young man lost in his own home, she gave him hers. I know for a fact that she was loved, and she loved us, and if things worked as we planned, well, water under the Bridge."

Linda dabbed her eyes and said. "We took her to the Beach. I think the name of the drinks we had was Sex on the Beach and she will be remembered. She was a good sister and a better aunt, just by the number of people here today how much she touched others."

Then, as if we were waiting on another story, Linda took a deep breath and closed her eyes (she told me when she did this, she was thinking about what she swallowed and put in the panties she got from me earlier). She sang Amazing Grace. There was not a dry eye in the house after that. I flat-out cried and felt hands on me. June and Bobby walked me to Linda. We held each other as we were kissed and hugged by a 1000-seat church full of people.

Linda leaned into me and said. "This is my Aunt's church, not mine, but we best be moving on. They want you to carry her, Baby."

June comes over and says. "I hold your heart for you, Rick; go carry her home. Linda told us of her last day here, and you two promise to do that for me when my time comes. I let you do it now. You two would kill me. Walk proud, young man."

I feel my loves eyes. I turn. Linda looks at me, closes her eyes, and smiles; at that second, every fiber in my body is singing take her now. Let them wait. Then, I saw a thousand acts of kindness Jane had shown us in a flash. I walked very tall that day. We road-wrapped together to the graveside. I tipped the limo guy extra. We got there; the driver locked the car till we were expected.

I said. "Thanks for the kindness." A hand full of dirt, more talking, and I was asked to say something.

I say. "OK, her love healed a sick heart. She let me learn how to love myself and be a better friend to Linda, but she said it best, but if I hold her, I wonder if she will give us another song.''

I stand behind her and hold her as she sings. 'Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah'. I never felt so inside her as I did that day. Linda finished singing. She turned, kissing my tears as I kissed hers. I felt hands on us, and somebody pinched my butt. I glanced up, looking to see who it could be, and the answer was all of them. Mary comes and kisses Linda and I.

Dee says. "Busted, but what the hell."

He kisses me like the rest of my Shield Maidens, but I look at Bobby and say. "Bobby, your too damn ugly to kiss. Linda, kiss him for me."

He wrapped his arms around me, and damn if the fucker kissed me and I did not die.

We ate at the Dinner Bell cafeteria, and a few of us went to our house afterward. We talked till late, and all had work the next day, but none wanted to break the connection.

I say. "I can still go to work today. I've done it lots of times. But please find a soft spot to sleep in. Breakfast is at eight, but food will be left out, and if you wish to leave the door locked, it's an auto lock. No key needed to leave."

I say. "Hun."

I offered my hand. She knew to kiss it but wanted more time with this feeling. I know I did, but I got bills to pay. I lay down, thinking I wouldn't fall asleep, but I felt her arms around me.

Linda says. "Time to get up, Baby. Let me have your wood, Baby. You're going to be gone all day. I need you with me."

Linda was fast, but the end felt great, and the alarm went off time to get up.

I was at work, and could we meet at the lawyer's? They need info and a signed power of attorney to look deeper. So I picked Linda up and met with his office at my lunch break. It sounded weird, but they were looking into it; I told him I might need an estate lawyer depending on how it goes in probate. I took Linda home after picking up some Greek for dinner. She picked at her food. I saw she was missing her bliss. It was going to take some time. I walked over and held her. She pushed her plate away, half-eaten.

She asked. "If we could watch a movie.''

I told her. "I put the dishes in the sink and come right back.''

I laughed and said. "Let me guess; I know what you picked.''

Linda says. "You think you're so smart. What is it you think you know about me? Do you have 1000 VHS tapes to pick from? What makes you think you know? OK, bet you two big 'Os' your choice on how and when.''

I say. "Casablanca(1942) 'We'll always have Paris' Now let's watch the movie. I get us some popcorn later.''

Linda says. "Well, let me pay up on our bet.'' With a hint of A laugh.

I say. "You said how and when; I thought you meant me, but OK, I think looking in your eyes, you feel you need to do this because it has been a few since, and you don't want me to feel horny and not loved, but I know you, Baby, I know when you walk over hot coals to kiss me you're ready for us. So now assume the movie-watching position and light that Joint.''

It's been over a week since we buried Jane. I see Linda find our beach bag from her last day with us; she tears up, finds the panties they gave me that day, and shows them to me. I step over.

I smell Jane's, I say. "It's like she's in the bedroom, and we just made her come. What if we did not make love to her? Would she still have had a measure of our love? We shared our hearts that day.''

I smelled Linda's, I say. "It smells like us, and we are in love. I have to err. I need, oh, I have to."

I unzip, pulling my hard cock out. It likes the fresh air.

Linda is watching me, and I am stroking myself with Jane's panties. Linda cries and reaches out and holds my hand, helping me move. We are both in tears as my moans and tears sound strange.

Linda looks into my eyes and says. "Give Jane her cum, baby.''

I did. It was erotic standing up, but I could no longer stand when Linda told me to give Aunt Jane my come.

Linda is making cooing noises as she says. "Please, baby, I need to feel you inside."

I pick you up, you wrap your legs around me, and I walk to the bed, still holding and kissing you.

I take my shoes and socks off with my feet as I take your clothes off, kissing every uncovered spot.

Linda says. "Please, baby, don't make me wait."

I do make you wait. I give you every touch, kiss, lick, and pinch. Then I touched her hot lips, not even her clit, just her lips, and she shuddered with a tiny come. Linda is begging now, her body hunched over. I flip you over in the bed. I want to eat you, but she needs us more than just coming from me sucking her clit. I slide in. Someone screams and rocks my hips coming so hard I feel my cock in a hot vise, unable to move till she lets me or makes me. She is coming like a slut, and I tell her so. If I keep this pace, I am going to lose my nut.

I remember what Jane said. Please so slow; make it last till the end of time.

Linda knows me. She knows all of me, but she acted like when I went from pounding her to slow. She panicked and begged. "Don't stop; please don't stop pounding me."

I told you. "Jane said please so slow, make it last till the end of time. I feel her holding your hand, telling you no, and asking if you're in love. Remember your answer?''

Linda says. "Yes, she did, and it's true I fell in love with you when you stood up for Mae. That guy was twice your size. Baby. Baby, ba by oh hertllf fuckkkkkkkk baby fuck BABYEEEEEEEEEE.'' We came together. It was a scream-worthy event.

Linda lets me rest for a few, and she says. "That one was for Jane. Now, this one is for the US. Come on, Big Boy, pound nails, Baby, let's show Jane hell fuck it, let's show everyone Fuck us, Baby."

Stay tuned for part 09.

12