Rick and Linda Bk. 10

Story Info
Life after marriage with Linda.
7.4k words
4.25
995
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ in this story of young lust that turned to young love.

Rick and Linda: Life after marriage. Book 10

I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever. We got a month of married life before we went on our honeymoon. Getting the house ready to be a photo studio and getting work lined up takes up most of my time. I have been doing Photography on the side for the last seventeen years. I even started in high school and was hired to photograph my prom twice. It's a considerable risk going full-time. I blame my Wife. I also give her credit for her part in making me a better person.

I would be at my desk. Hazel walked by, pinched me, and said. "She was just checking to see if she's dreaming."

I know. It's cute as hell, but life is not all fun and sex. First, we had to empty Jane's house. We put it off, but I knew it would bring sad feelings, but it had to be done. So I asked if Mae could come over and watch the contractors, and I paid her so we could go clean and pack the house up. The report showed the house needed repairs, but the value would only keep going up; we talked and are fixing it up to rent it out.

We started in the attic, the one room I have not been in yet, but it looks like three or four estates worth of china and designer glassware all wrapped up and going to an auction house. A ton of stuff is going that way. I had my camera and took pictures of things we knew would bring money. Linda said we needed to put this cash in our house to pay it off early. Having $1,000 a month extra in 1985 would make our life much easier. The attic was done, we grabbed Middle Eastern food and went home.

Mae said. "They got a lot done today and did you guys need to go back?"

We laughed. We had done one of three floors, and the carriage house was packed.

We ate, and Mae says. "She had to go.''

Linda says. "Why, our bed is big enough for three, and unless you can change my mind, why not I going to watch Rick take your clothes off.''

Mae says. "You guys, I must stop and spend time with my mom. Can I come back later?''

I say. "Like you have to ask."

After Mae left, Linda asked. "Would you like her to stay with us? So we could show her how much we love her?''

I had to think for thirty seconds to let her believe I was not 1000% for it.

Linda says. "Remember who brought this up, baby? We don't have to live like they want us to. Mae's been our friend all these years. So I say let's try a two weeks Shack up test.''

I say. "Now Linda, where can we go this late to get her a key."

Linda says. "WALLY WORLD.''

We left with twenty-four pounds of junk food, a new bed set, a shower curtain, and more towels. We covered her bed in roses and some nice chocolate with a large box of condoms.

A fuzzy blue ball, a STAR TREK Tribble, actually; I got it at a trade show that became a COMIC-CON. We added on a house key and a note we love you. This room is your home, rent-free. Let's help you pay off your student loan early.

Mae was so cute with bright red hair, five foot eight, a little on the round side like Sophia Loren but in all the right places; her breasts tended to the large size that started in school. She's now at 39-28-34 D.D., and her large nipples look fun. I asked Linda how we should break the news of our gift to our friend."

Linda says. "Let's take her to the bathtub, get her naked, tease the fuck out of her; then we'll take her to her bed.''

I say. "Did I ever tell you I love the way you think?''

Mae Knocks at the front door, Linda says. "Run the hot water Rick, I'll gets the smokes and the wine."

She brings Mae in as the album on Pink Floyd's Echoes is playing in the background.

Linda walks Mae into the bathroom. Linda kisses her.

I ask. "May I kiss you next, but you must say yes first.''

Mae says. "OH! Yes, please.''

Linda says. "We want to show you how much we love and want you in our lives.''

Mae says. "Fuck YES.''

We both take her clothes off. I pick her up. She is a bit more than Linda in the curves, but both are hairless, with just a landing strip to give the look of hair under a swimsuit. She is purring as we soap and play. I shave her legs with Linda's razor.

I ask. "If Linda would like to wash up before dessert.''

As I turn the album over, I set the timer to have the collage radio play after the album for an hour and then turn it off. As I take my things off, I return and see we need a more oversize tub. The girls stood up and asked me to stand in the water as they cleaned me up, and I was hard as a rock.

Linda says. "Take our baby to bed, dear let's start this party."

I was sure Mae was in heaven. She had come once or twice, but I was sure she had no idea what was next. I picked her up in my arms, and Linda went first, opening the doors for us. Mae sees the candles. Her eyes widen, seeing the roses, petals, lovely chocolates, and a large box of condoms. Linda gives her the fuzzy blue ball on a house key chain with a door key.

Linda repeats what the note says. "We love you. This room is your home, rent-free. Let's help you pay off your student loan early. How long you stay is up to you.''

Mae and Linda are holding me and are crying as two hands stroke me. I kiss their salty tears away as every third stroke is a double one, Linda's trick of getting me hot as fuck. Now two pairs of lips shit, this is heaven. Linda stops moving and holds Mae's hand.

"Feel that pulse; he pops his cork if we touch him. Hold hard at the base of his long cock, feel that he still close pinch, and hold his cock head firm. It should make him squirm. Now, how do you want our man to make love to you, dear? Do you want him to take you, doggy, him on top, you on top? Do you want me to eat your snatch as he fucks you, Mae?''

Mae says. "Oh fuck please slow fuck me slow. I rubbed myself so many times thinking about you two."

Linda says. "No need to wait. We made her as wet as you do me.''

Linda takes Mae and kisses her as she guides me into her hot wet pussy. She uses me as a nightstick, and her clit is some crook getting the third degree. Mae came as I entered her.

Linda says. "Be still, baby. She moves when she has to.''

She takes turns kissing us.

Linda says. "Our record is forty-five minutes without moving. Think you can beat that, Mae?''

She lasted about six minutes until she started grunting and fucking so hard I feared my brains would come out. Then, finally, Mae grabs Linda with one hand and me with the other and screams.

I say, "I'm fucking coming shit fuck." And a few nasty words that even my editor won't let me type.

Mae sits upright and says. "Fuck wait what, MY ROOM? Wait, what the fuck?''

She shakes her head, trying to get her eyes uncrossed and back in focus.

Mae says. "We love her?''

I say. "Hold on, when have we not loved you? You were never a third wheel. I loved it when you gals raised hell in the principal's office that day. But, Mae, that was eighteen years ago, and your caring when Linda left makes it more than OK to feed you, love you, and give you a place in our bed and hearts.''

Mae goes to my cock and licks it clean, leaving it wet, and she asks. "Where do you want his cock, baby.''

Linda gets on her hands and knees.

Linda says. "Bring that pussy over here, Mae. I'll eat you as he fucks my pussy so good.''

Well, we moved back to our bed a few hours later. The other one was a bit wet and messed the fuck up. We were like kids with a new shiny toy. We could not stop touching it. Damn, the doorbell rang about seven hours later. Well, it's not family. They knock. It's FED-X, with a bunch of cameras and things for the studio. We sat in our underwear, unboxed the gear, noted the serial numbers, and faxed the list to the insurance company.

Linda says. "As much as this cost, we should buy a safe to put this in.''

I go and start another pot of coffee and call a safe company. I asked them how much space I needed, and he said $12,000 to $18,000 and 4,000 pounds weight wise, or I could look at gun safes. There was a newspaper ad for a gun store. A gun safe is under $2,000, so I called and ordered one. We got our Credit cards with our names on them in the mail.

I say. "I cook us dinner to celebrate.''

Linda says. "Hun, why don't we go out to eat?''

I say. "These say Photography on them—no personal items on these cards we need receipts with listed who was there for taxes. We have cards for our personal use, they're just not here yet.''

Two weeks till Paris and the open house for the studio is the week after we return from our honeymoon.

Mae ask. "How do you get work or find it.''

I answer. "Well, the ad for the Yellow Pages hits the week before the open house. I have done a few hundred jobs over the years, and they need to be called on to let them know I am working full-time now. I even have a portfolio of my Photography to show clients. They're listed in my Rolodex. I got enough saved up to last fifteen months without touching Jane's house for money.''

I wanted Mae to stay and operate the phones as the camera gear was in a gun safe, but as Linda said, "Nobody had called yet, and the new answering machine could get them if they did."

I have had more than a few things that worked out better because I listened to her. We dress in clothes we can get dirty in, and we are getting more done with the three of us. But I found a few boxes of albums of the music kind and an old-time wooden camera with a tripod. It will look great on display after it gets cleaned up and restored. Also, we find two silver tea sets, forty-five pounds of silver coins as it's what's marked on the box, and two of silverware. I was placing the boxes of coins next to the door knowing it would be smart to look at them before selling them outright I still had a two year a red book on coin values a gift from my Granddad not up to date but it would let me flag the ones to sell as coins or bulk silver.

It's lunchtime, and I said, " Let's go get a burger from Somebuger, and let's see what we can finish today."

I say. "You ladies are going to love her clothes closet!''

We got back from burgers, and Jane's room was next. The girls open her closet, and it's the '40s to the '60s. The dresses, hell, the men's suits, they fit me, and Linda pulls a good one that could be a Zoot suit—a cool tux with a top hat, cane, and gloves. But the girls scored three or four pieces each thousand of dollars in ball gowns all in perfect shape. The rest of the everyday things were trash or resale shops. Well, we knocked out her room, and the girls played dress up; of course, I got to be a dirty old man watching, but Linda looked at Jane's bed, then at me, took my hand, and led me to the bed. Mae helped us undress. I entered Linda slowly as Aunt Jane's voice echoed in my head as if it was last night.

I say out loud. "Go slow she said. We got all day to love each other forever and a day.''

Mae held us as we moved against each other. The urge to finish was not as important, but being there was. I felt Linda reach out to Mae and kiss her, and she pulled her to me, and I kissed her. Also, we came and together turned on Mae. Both our hands and tongues went to war on her body, and her victory Came and went like the tide.

Well, We finished cleaning Jane's place. An auction house was called, and they sent a big truck for the high-end things; a resell shop was called on the rest. Her house is empty, and they think thirty to forty thousand on the projected sales of the contents alone. So I said to contact us to get a check. Mae is all moved in our house now. Getting coffee in the kitchen as Linda showers.

I asked. "Mae, you still seeing An Dung?''

She says. "They both knew it was going to be hard. Their folks both said they were unhappy about us dating.''

I say. "I dated Linda, not her folks. If it was worth doing, it was worth doing well. Jane taught me that. Let me know if we could have dinner with just the four of us, here''

Mae says. "No dear she loved what we had now; she did not feel the need for anything else."

So we set up the house so Mae would have everything she needed as we packed for our honeymoon.

Hours waiting at the airport, our plane wing fell off or some shit like that, and they had to get another plane or lots of duct tape. Linda looked at me and held my hand you could see her fear.

She says. "Baby, please, I need you.''

I say. "It's a bit much to do eyes everywhere; go to the restroom and give me your panties. I go to the restroom and load them for you.''

I was back in fifteen minutes; Linda laughed, standing up. I thought she was putting them on out here, but she fooled me, returned to the restroom with a smile, and returning said. "We can die now, you inside me.''

It does help. It takes her fear away; now it's like she was an old hand at air travel. Sky cops leave the lounge with a man and woman in cuffs, looking like Bonnie and Clyde. A guy near us said they took them off the plane. They were caught trying to join the Mile High Club.

Linda says. "Well, shit, that one will stay on our bucket list.''

I say. "If you have to, baby, I rent us a plane. You do know I do anything for you.''

They finally called our flight three hours late on an eighteen-hour flight. But we are booked at the airport hotel in Paris, so no hassles are having to get downtown. We do that the next day. We boarded the plane. I was going to tease her, but I could see her eyes. There is a time and place to joke with my baby when she is scared is not one of them.

I say. "If we die today right this second, we are still together, and we beat them we won.''

We landed, almost unable to move stiffly after twenty-one hours of sitting still. Finally, we passed customs and waited for our stuff. I see a luggage cart, and I load up one with our stuff, Get a second one, Put Linda on the second, and tell her to push the other cart as I push her. We got to the lobby, and they wanted their cart back. Linda smiled, and we pushed up to the desk. They sent our stuff with a bellboy as I helped Linda walk. I tipped, and we fell into bed. I woke up hours later and needed to pee. Man, it's noon. We slept ten hours. We showered, called the desk to get our stuff, and moved to a small cloud in heaven or the Grand Hotel du Palais Royal. We checked in and tipped the bellman.

The phone rings. "Would you like your couples massage that you paid for?"

I say. "Yes, please."

We both got one. We held hands and woke refreshed a few hours later; nothing was on our list. I step out onto the balcony. Linda comes out and puts her arms around me; no need for words; we are wearing our engagement rings. I turned them on a lathe, a mix of gold and rosewood. My Dad taught me how all those years ago. The light struck her ring, and we both inhaled and kissed.

Linda called down for room service. We spent the next day in bed being rabbits. By mid-afternoon, we talked about walking at sunset and going to find live music because I love to smoke some good stuff from Africa, and musicians are where you find it. We walked out and turned left, went a block, and stopped. We kissed.

She says. "Mustang Sally,''

I say. "Your right.''

I closed her eyes, turned her to four compass points, and she pointed to a group of younger kids near their twenties. We hung out grooving to the songs for a few hours. Linda and I boogied like it was 1972. I asked if we could buy them drinks to pay for the beautiful music they were playing, and they let us. They offered us a cigarette. I smoked my first pot and tobacco joint. Now, we were mellow.

Somebody asked Linda if she could sing, and she said. "Blowing In The Wind in Minor D."

She sang as she closed her eyes. I moved to her and sat down next to her. Touching her arm, her voice rose. It got stronger. Her eyes opened, and she saw me, not that she was singing to forty or fifty locals. She smiles on the last note as she leans and kisses me. Then the claps and cheers start, and we're still kissing. I know Linda feels exposed, but she stands still, kissing and wraps her legs around me sitting on my lap.

A young woman says. "We are going to a party it's below the subway come we will show you. You two look like you've been together for everything forever.''

Linda tells The story one of the girls translates into French as we rode the subway downtown. We walked for miles. We heard Live music, and there were tables set up for drinks under the city streets and below the subway. Excellent smokes were being passed around. The girls keep asking Linda something. They're asking if I'm a good kisser. I don't know; I don't speak French. Finally, Linda nods her head. Yes, she looks at me and waits till I join her. We are lead to a room empty of people.

"She was the only one who asked if she could be our cum slut." Linda moans.

Linda is kissing me, and this French girl is unzipping me; sorry to har to talk hard to you. Talk woo baby, she's good. I pop, and it's Linda's turn. She hands me her panties. And wow, I got hard again, but I forgot to bring condoms. I know Linda. I stand over the French girl and slide into Linda. I pulled her up, letting her legs hold me. I turned to the French girl, ''Eat her ass, please.''

The French girl does, and I come in Linda, and Linda sucks my cock clean. Then, the young girl eats my cum out of Linda, and I finger both her ass and pussy till we all come.

I asked. "Would you like to come to the hotel with us? She said they call the cops on you.''

Linda says. "Can we have your name and number?''

She says. "Your charming, it's Tina, but she does not do the same people twice. That way, she won't be hurt.''

But she took our name and room number anyway. So they took us up and put us in a cab, sending us to the hotel near dawn.

The next day, the tours start. Linda is in Seventh Heaven, seeing Art galleries and museums, and I am having fun because I'm with her. Coffee at some fancy street cafe to lunch on some side street, eating what the locals ate. It was good food. I took a boatload of photos, and people took them of us with my camera. We sent gifts back and postcards.

I took Linda to a second-hand clothing shop. I noticed a book and map shop next door. I wanted to look, but Linda would rather be with me than alone. She never admits it, but getting jumped and who knows what else it might have become has left scars in her mood sometimes. We bought out the store or so it seemed, and the lady at the counter was friendly and helped us ship them to the States.

I asked. "Would you know whether the people were nice next door. I wanted to see if they had maps of early Texas for my Father."

She puts a sign on her door back in fifteen, takes us next door, and induces us to the owner says what I needed; he has four, maybe $500.00. Linda haggles the price, and we pay $455.00. but my dads will go nuts on four rare Texas maps: 1828, 1845,1860, and 1888. Four days left in the city of love. We ate at a five-star restaurant. I did not say it, but the food from the little restaurant was 5x better than the five-star. Linda goes to the restroom and comes back, and we are a little tired, so we head back to read or watch French TV; we make love. Rubbed bones, did the nasty turtles dance, and made our Aunt and Uncle proud by knocking boots twice without stopping not bad for being thirty.

Sitting in the afterglow that was so warm the windows were fogged, Linda found a red wig and had been wearing it. She might have pretended she was that redheaded French Girl from the party. When the phone rings, it's Tina, who is in trouble and does not know what to do. We told her to meet us at the cafe across from our hotel. She was waiting, drinking something yellow over ice.

Tina tells us. "My Mom and Dad were happy to start a company that made phones back in the 70s they made every year just in the black. When her Dad died, her Mom remarried within a few weeks of closing the probate about a year later. She fought with her Mom, and now her Stepfather is paying thugs to keep her away from her Mother. If she could talk to her mom, Tina is sure her mom would help her. There is a ball her mom is giving the next night, and she has an invite under someone else's name: a husband, wife, and daughter. Linda and Tina swap clothes, and we sneak into our hotel. I call down to the desk and ask them to send an estate lawyer as a joke to make the girls laugh.

12