Rick and Linda Bk. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, they said. "About thirty minutes. Sorry for the wait."

A knock at the door, a bellboy, and the Lawyer. I tip the bellboy.

I offer a hundred dollar bill to the Lawyer and say. "In Texas, you take this money, and you work for us, and you cannot betray our trust."

He says. "It's from French law. Now tell me how I may help."

Tina tells her story, Linda says. "We could go to the ball. The Lawyer could be Tina's date. So we get you to your mom, you two can talk, and you have a lawyer backing you up."

So Linda says. "Take us back to the resale shop. We get Tina fixed up and a wig."

As plans are made, I get to wait now; I will get an imported Lone Star beer and put my feet up on a rail somewhere. You know how hard it is to get Lone Star in France? Well damn hard I found none. We pull up in a limo, stepping out the women were on fucking fire. With sparkles in their hair, ball gowns that looked painted on and sexy as hell, and makeup, and their two men were sharply dressed. We all looked like we belonged there.

We walk up, Linda says. "Something about her daughter's date was not on the list, and she was sure it would not be an issue.''

As her invitation had 500 francs in it, we are in. We stopped for drinks for the ladies.

Tina says. "Her mom is up at the house standing next to the open doors of the den.''

Linda says. "If we walk up, her stepdad might see her and have her stopped before we get there. So let's go in the house and come up thinning him out of the herd first.''

Linda and I walked up to Tina's mom. "Hello, what a lovely house you have here.''

Linda asks Tina's Stepdad, something about a piece of art on the wall. And they walk away to talk about it; the guy looks happy to show off his wealth.

As Linda takes the guy out of earshot, I say. "I have been told your husband is keeping away your daughter Tina. They hurt her friends to make her stay away. This has gone on for years.''

I am waiting for her reaction to see if she is on it or not.

She says. "I pay you a Million Francs if I could hold her in my arms. But I can't believe you till I hear it from her.''

I say. "If we can walk down the hall, you can talk to her yourself.''

We find a side room and pull the door closed. I will make sure my Linda is safe, and we will be back. I got Linda and Tina and her Lawyer. We return to Mom in the room. Tina and Mom are now holding each other. The Lawyer is on the phone with the police.

Linda says. "When the police get there, let's go find that park that lovers go to and put some woodworking to work.''

She kisses me. I can do that. We ghosted out of there looking for that park. Linda asked a cop, and he told her. "Too hard.''

He pulls a cab over, puts us in it, and tells him to take us there in French. The fucker said Lucky American. Don't bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spent thirty seconds in my head. That'll freak you right out. There are police walking in pairs, and I see couples and small groups doing the horizontal dance. A young couple approaches us and asks if we like to share their large blanket. They do not want us to get grass stains on our nice dress clothes.

Linda says. "Our names are Bobby and June."

I laid her down, kissing her, pulling her clothes up to get me inside her. She shrieks so wet, "Please fuck her brother."

We notice the couple is also dancing to the same tune, but he is the loud one, not her. So, between Linda singing as she does and the young couple's dude trying to outdo Linda.

We both finished, and they said. "They are cousins, not brother and sister like we are.''

Linda held my hand tighter, asking me without words not to tell them we were not. I spent the last few days in Paris as a brother.

I say. "Linda, there is nothing left to do today.''

Bobby told me to plan on doing many things and, better still, plan how to do nothing. So when you ask me what I am doing today, and I say "nothing," It does not mean I am free. It means I am busy doing nothing. So Linda gets me out of bed, runs a bath, and tells me to order breakfast with extra jelly. So I did, but to tell the truth, I find it hard to believe jelly could taste so good eating it out of your Wife in a hotel in Paris, France.

The trip home, after losing her, I am thirty years old and waited twelve years to find my better half. Finally, we are going home. We love staying there and being together. I buckle us in the seats. Linda has my gift in her. We watched the safety demo, and I turned and looked into her eyes. She bit her lip and looked back at the restrooms and back at me. I shook my head no; then I kissed her—no, not just any kiss, but like our first kiss.

----------

A little over twelve years ago. It was like this: we were in the library, sitting at a table. It's been six weeks since we talked at lunch every day.

I said. "If you wanted pizza, it was just blocks away."

Hazel said. "Yes, love to. I don't have any cash. I pay my share with a kiss."

But our eyes locked; neither of us wanted to look away. So I leaned halfway to her and held my distance.

I said. "Linda, may I kiss you now?''

I wait for the clock ticking away on its second hand fifty feet away. Sounds like a marching band. Till she leans into my arms, I touch her chin and lift her head(OK, I love to say I was hot shit Mr to cool to be in school, but I saw it on a Pepé Le Pew cartoon), but it was perfect for a first kiss. Our lips touched. They felt wet, soft, and hot all at the same time. I knew she could feel my heart as our chests touched. Being eighteen, it was a rush. We just touched lips. I don't know how long a faraway noise breaks our first kiss.

We both look like we have been busted, grab our books, run out, and stop almost to our next classes. Linda holds her hand half to me. We giggle and go to our next class, holding hands. Linda tells Mae that Mae hugs her, and it looks like she said Lucky Bastard. Well, up to the day I talked to Linda, My luck was like a bald guy who just won a comb.

----------

Today, flying over France, Linda is my luck. I lean half to her in the airplane seat, and she looks at me with tears and love.

I say. "Linda, may I kiss you now?''

I lift her chin. Linda leaned toward me and said. "You know this was the day we first kissed, right? You even asked me the same way."

Kissing one-third the way across the Atlantic Ocean. The flight attendant comes and says. "Honeymooners?"

As she brings us champagne, Linda tells our story. The attendant has tears in her eyes, and she goes and talks to her partner.

She returns. "Lady, if I wave you over, follow me, and you, sir, wait for my second wave."

Linda is led to a restroom in first class, and I get my wave. Linda kisses me with her messy, wet panties in her hands; she unzips me and strokes me as I grow hard.

We fumble some of it was hard in such a tight space, but I find her lips. She slides over me, and our hair is touching. I am rubbing her clit with my thumb. We get close, we wet each other's fingers and tease each other assholes, and we come, and no, matter how hard I try, her singing was loud, and thank goodness it was short. We splashed water on our faces and dressed, and I looked out and went to my seat. A few seconds later, Linda joined me; her hand stayed on my arm till we got home to Mae.

We took an airport bus downtown, and Mae met us at bus hugged and drove us home. We walk into the house. It's finished. It looks great Mae has worked her ass off, and we tell her what a great job she did. If we had work, we would hire you to work with us. Mae holds her hand out and takes us to my office; twelve folders are on my desk, each with a job to bid on. Four have dollar amounts on them saying bid accepted.

Mae starts. "You need to look at what's needed on the job and make a bid on it, and I drop it off. Then, next week, I have a few more meetings with Coke and two ad agencies to show your book everyone loves your work."

It looks like I got a sales rep. Mae will need her own business cards and office the maids quarters off the kitchen my Grandmother called it the nannies room.

It's been five years now. Our bookings have tripled; we can take or pass on jobs. Our bottom line is we need to grow our space. We are looking for a more prominent place but need help deciding whether to buy, rent, or build in 1990 the housing market was doing nothing but going up. Now, about life changes, everything changes. My mom died two years ago. Her Dad had an estate, but we were written out of the will in the '50s and never looked into it. Bobby went last year, and the first anniversary of his death is next week. We are planning on loving on Aunt June. She called and wants one weekend with Linda and I; she will join him at the fish tank on Monday. Linda, Mae, and I talked for hours about this. We let her write the ending of her story as sad as it made us.

Linda says. "It was for the best. June told me they found cancer, and she made a big tea and spring wine batch. My Dad was sick. He died, but the E.R. doctors brought him back. They gave him a new drug that killed him, and the lawsuit settled overnight for two million, but his bliss is gone. He still lives with Gale all these years since the wicked second wife. They never married. Can you blame him?

Linda saw a therapist two years ago. It helped, her medications keep her sane, but our love life tanked, and she lost her mojo. So it's been two years for Linda and me and every few days for Mae and me. Some nights, we three hold each other. Linda is talking about stopping her medications so we can have the last weekend for Aunt Jane. I am not sure if her Doctor signed off on it or not. But Linda, the last night before she went to see the Dr two years ago. She was in bed, not eating for six days. She told me her mom put shit in her food. Life is not always fair. Medications make her function, but she does not need me once in two years—nothing near her heart or panties.

Not once has she asked me to hold her, and she did not hold me when Bobby died. Mae did. Mary has breast cancer and is in chemo. She will miss this weekend, but this is not the 1960s. It is not the same death sentence it once was. Pam is married to a woman in southern France; Francis will also be there. Mae and I are hoping against the hope Linda will be OK. We need to give June a last weekend of love.

Can I be honest here? June's choice of not getting help scares me. I saw the harm modern medicine can cause and help, but I was told she had three doctors who all said the same: put your things in order. You won't see a next Christmas it's the last of September. With Linda, I am scared she wants to go like June and leave me alone. I love Mae, but my soul is Linda's. I can't sleep because I need to talk to Mae. But not today, Monday, after I call 911 and told them I found my aunt.

Well, breakfast of greasy eggs with weak coffee, and they don't serve SOS anymore. The grill was still open, but we all took two bites, paid, left, and drove to Bryan. We get there by 1030 a.m. in time for coffee. June and Francis are there drinking tea as we pull up. Linda tries to smile, and she sees me looking. She moves away from my arm. I saw the look in her eye. I tripped on the step, and Mae caught me from falling.

Mae says. "I got your back, baby, but we must talk."

I say. "Give me a second. Let me talk to June."

Mae says. "We need to go to the store Now. The ice box is empty, and we need to talk. I mean now, please."

We drove to the store, Mae says. "I see June's need to do this but not Linda's. She could get better. I can't believe you let her do this."

I say. "Hold on, Mae. What are you talking about?"

I saw the look on Mae's face. Mae says. "Did she talk to you about this? She talked about it for two years to me. Then, finally, she said she talked to you."

I felt the same fear as I did getting shot at. It was the same as my thirtieth birthday when Linda was beaten up.

I say. "Mae, let's go. We need to get back." So we got there, everything was OK, but Linda was not there.

June says. "Sit down, baby. She's in the sweat lodge. She took a hefty dose of Ayahuasca, and here's yours; she wants you to join her but understand her amount is high enough to kill or heal her, but yours is sufficient to bring her back to us. June leads me to the sweat lodge, kisses me, and tells me to strip as she smuggles me with sage.

I can't see. It's so dark and smoky inside. I see a shape that looks like Linda. I move closer, but her face gets smaller. Her face looks like she's in pain. She sits upright and touches my face; it feels hot in here. I scream as I see my face in Jane's arms; I see me getting old; I see us fucking Linda and me on walkers, Mae helping. I woke, I awoke, I arose, and my eyes opened. It's dark the sound of the rocks cooling making ping sounds. The walls of the lodge are being opened, and the light of the rising sun is hitting my face. I see the ladies smile all around the sweatlodge door.

June says. "He's built like his dad but twice as hot."

Francis says. "How are you two doing?"

I look down at Linda, who looks asleep, but she has a smile. I tremble, and tears flow. I kiss her lips and feel cold.

I grasp, I say. "Linda, come back to me, please."

I pick her up, and I walk into the fish tank. The cold water makes Linda scream. "That's fucking cold, you shit!"

Linda says. "I Love you, my husband. What are we doing in the cold water?"

The ladies brought us inside, let us have a hot shower, and we ate and drank some wine. Then we went to bed. June asked Linda and me to make love so she could watch, and then we made June queen for a day. I had a smile all that day we made love. Linda laughed at June when she asked in a tiny voice if I could love her with my cock.

June was having fun, she says. "But the cancer was keeping her from coming. She asked if we could fake a big 'O' so the girls would be happy."

I stopped and called out to the ladies next door. "Ladies, we need your help. We need oil and your hands."

I lay on my back. I let June mount me and lean back against me. One mouth loving on her breasts each, one on her clit. I teased her ass as I slid inside her pussy.

I kiss June and say. "I told you I dreamed of this June."

My rhythm is getting to her, June says. "Hard, please harder. I'm so close."

June comes, and we come together. She gets sleepy. We hold each other. It's time for dinner. We made nothing, but someone went for takeout.

We ate and sat around talking till long after midnight, Linda says. "You coming to bed, my love?"

I answered you. "No, dear, I like to spend these last hours holding each other."

Linda sits back down, holds my hand, and says. "That's We, baby, it's We."

Dawn rose like it always has. June tells us that the house is going to a niece and her new husband, but Bobby wanted me to have his Wife and truck. The lawyers would have the papers, but there was a letter from Bobby, and he asked to wait to read it until June was lying next to Bobby. The Girls left first. Linda and Mae had to return to town to meet a new client. Linda Pulled me aside, blew me and loaded her Panties, swapped come with me, and swallowed. It gave me the strength to do the rest.

June drank a good amount of the tea. We burned a joint I held her. Then, about an hour later, She said. "It was Time."

I planned to see Gran at the nursing home and swung back by to grab lunch with my favorite Aunt June.

I told her. "I'll wait to hear the pop and see if she needs help, as I did not want her to have any pain."

I drove her to the overlook that Linda and I made love to, and I said it. "I love you, June. Kiss that ugly ass man when you see him."

She says. "Time to go, dear. I thank you, and Linda loves you with all her being."

I drove off thinking I had to wait an hour or till she did it, but she was ready to kiss Bobby the pop came before I moved too far. Driving back, I saw she did an excellent job of it. After that, it was time to visit my grandmother. I stayed the afternoon and kissed my granny goodbye.

I say. "I bring more people next time, but I got to get back to my work."

I drove to the house, I called the P.D. dept, then my Dad and I called Linda, but Mae answered Linda was getting her hair done and maybe a wax. Normal was never us, but we loved it when we got normal. We held a Pagan funeral for June. Many thought we were weird. But they have yet to learn. I know my grandmother will follow her husband soon; my Dad's next; it's getting hard for him to get out. I am sure Gale will call one day soon. But till then, I contenue to love Linda and Mae, and I still will hurt anyone who tries to hurt them. Pretty good for a guy who rode the short bus in school all those years ago.

Stay tuned to June and Bobby's letter to us.

12