All Comments on 'Rick Gets Nudged'

by J_Patish

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Luke____XLuke____Xover 2 years ago

Thanks for the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a bit better than previous chapters, not as rapey (but still pretty rapey). Not as bleak as the other stories which had pretty depressed after reading them. Overall I like this one more than the others ( at least she actually cares about her child’s well-being) because I’m sorry I can’t relate and sympathize to a psychopath who doesn’t give a fuck about her child *cough* Helen. Somebody like Ashley appears more human to me.

Bottom4CockBottom4Cockover 2 years ago

Love your stories I hope there's a ch2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got a little way in but lost when he was getting hot seeing his mom's cock and balls.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love a continuation of this

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlavealmost 2 years ago

Same as below please do a continuation with more of rick and his Mom :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh yeah you gotta add chapters. Getting together with Laurie for sure. Also, with mom. Maybe both together.

chuunichuuniover 1 year ago

The over all story is good but the dad is annoying. Any time the dad said something it was really off putting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story! Thank you so much! I also have a suggestion: how about a shy guy like Ricky gets initiated to this lifestyle on his wedding night by his futa wife. You can throw in some elements of chastity as well for the guy. Just a suggestion! Hopefully, it inspires you to write!

- a humble reader

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sons should fuck their mothers not the other way around what is wrong with you?????

Client8Client84 months ago

Yet another story of how sex with an over-endowed ts is painful. I dont know how popular this theme is, but apparently there are a sufficient number of readers who go for this to apparently maintain the demand. Spoiler alert - i dont, and am confounded by the quantity of these kind of stories. The most disappointing aspect is that the back stories are really good, but the actual sex is kind of sadistic. Worse yet is when the hapless "victim" is petrified of what should be a pleasurable experience. ¡Que lastima!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous