Rick Mallet Ch. 19 - Back Door Angel

Story Info
Case closed. Anal threesome celebrates.
1.7k words
4.56
2.9k
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 19 Business Time

Lily drove me back to my office. The sun wasn't up yet, but the sky was growing light.

"I'll give the General my report in a few hours," I told her. "Angel needs to stay locked up until..."

"I'll see that she's taken care of, better than I did when she was growing up."

"Good bye, Lily."

"Thank you, Rick." She hugged me. "I'd like to see you again." Her hand found its way through the open crotch of the gimp suit. She cradled my balls gently.

"I'd like to taste you again," I said, smiling and licking my lips. I moved away from her. "I'll be in touch."

I tiredly climbed the stairs and stumbled to the office door. The little bell jangled as I opened it.

Inside the inner office Velda and Connie Lingas lay naked 69-wise on the couch. Both their heads were up and turned toward the door as I entered. Their hair was tangled, their flushed faces shone with sticky and crusted sexual secretions -- pussy juice. On the floor near the couch, the blue dildo Velda had been using the last time I returned to the office and a long black double-ender lay smeared with lube and similar secretions.

Velda said, "Rick! You're back at last. We've been worried sick."

"And licking each other for comfort."

Connie spoke up, laughing, "How'd you figure that out?"

I had to smile too, "Don't forget, I'm a trained private dick."

Velda said, "Connie really knows how to comfort a girl. We've become best friends in no time. I've never had so much tongue-love!"

Connie stuck her little tongue out between her lips and lisped, "I think I have a friction burn and a sprained tongue muscle." Then she smiled at Velda, "You're not half-bad at clit-licking yourself, V!"

The two of them sat up side by side on the couch and grinned up at me. Velda's hand slid into Connie's lap and gently patted her shaved mound. Connie reached over and cupped one of Velda's massive breasts, pinching and rolling the nipple between her fingers.

My fatigue slid away as silently as sunrise. "You didn't just work your tongues, did you?" I asked, gesturing at the toys on the floor.

Velda said, "Gosh, Rick! We did just about everything. At first we were waiting for you, but you didn't come and didn't come, and, well, I came and Connie came, and then we came again and again, and -- you get the picture. Lord, my pussy is sore."

Connie spoke, "Pussy isn't what Rick needs right now, is it Rick?"

Velda said, "Is it true, Rick?"

"Honey, I can't deny my dark desire."

"And why should you?" Connie said.

Velda rolled away on the couch, to kneel resting her arms on the couch arm. "Rim me, darling! Use your tongue to make love to my asshole. I've missed it for so long."

I stripped off the tattered gimp suit. Connie moved out of the way, and I sat behind Velda on the couch. I admired the flare of her hips, the round globes of her buttocks, the shadowy valley between them, her muscular thighs, the red and swollen lips of her pussy, and just a bit above them the target center of my tongue's desire: the asterisk of love, her puckered asshole. I bent close and inhaled the musky scent. I exhaled up and down her asscrack, and watched her shiver. Then I gently licked from the bottom to the top.

Velda shivered again. Her ass cheeks flexed against my cheeks, welcoming me like a favorite pillow after a long day.

I puckered up and kissed her pucker, felt it flex against my lips' pressure. I explored the folds of the sphincter ring with my tongue. I opened my mouth wide and sucked the entire area in. I swabbed it with the flat of my tongue. Every thing I had done earlier kissing Lily and mouthing her pussy I did now to Velda's ass. I also worked up saliva in my mouth and fed it with my tongue into the tight hole at the center of love.

Velda's rosebud flowered for me. I circled my tongue inside the rubbery ring. As if from a distance I heard her, "Oh, Rick, darling! Lick me! Tongue-fuck that asshole. Rick, your dick is one in a million, but sucking on my ass is your mouth's natural home."

I pulled my mouth away and moaned a reply, "It is! It is! Velda, you don't need a chair in the office. While I have a face you'll have a place to sit." I buried my face back in her backside.

As I continued my worship, I felt something on my own naked ass. Connie Lingas had rejoined the party. For a while everything I did: licking, tongue probing, sucking, swabbing, smooching, was done equally to me. I continued to push saliva into Velda's ass. My face grew wet. My drool ran down over and into her pussy. I raised a hand to slap gently and wetly at her mound, indirect stimulation to her clit. A hand encircled my dick. Connie was playing on the rusty trombone. Velda moved her hips, swaying, circling, pushing back against me. She set the tempo while Connie and I improvised ass music.

Velda spoke again, "It's time Rick! I want your dick in my ass. Put it in."

"All right, doll! And Connie, I want your strapon in mine. Let's hammer those holes!"

Connie opened a bottle of lube. I put my hand out and she squirted a pool into it. I massaged it around Velda's gape, pushing some inside. Connie did the same to me. She gave me more and I rubbed it up and down my iron-hard dick. She mopped some onto her dildo.

I bent over Velda, leaned forward to kiss her, and whispered, "Taste your ass, taste it from my tongue, doll. It's delicious!" I poised my cockhead in the gaping rose hole, grabbed a greasy double handful of Velda's breasts, and turned my head toward Connie. "Drive it home, honey! You're in charge. Make me feel your love!"

I felt it. I hadn't looked back to see the strapon, but it felt thicker, bigger than the toys abandoned on the floor. I pressed to hold myself open as it slowly entered, its textured sides rippling against my anal ring, stretching, stretching. It was big and it was good.

I glanced downward and realized half my length had slid into Velda. She panted. I moaned. Connie grunted. Slowly, slowly the big intruder pressed deeper into me. My dick encountered some resistance inside Velda. I imagined some curving in her internal passage. I realized my own belly was feeling the same pressure. Then something shifted and the big strapon slid freely forward. In that moment a similar shift occurred inside Velda. We moaned in unison. I felt the fronts of my thighs against the backs of Velda's. I was buried deep in her ass, buried like Stonewood secrets. The greasy clasping of the tight tunnel was intensely pleasurable.

So was the stretching pressure of the big dildo. Its textures rubbed against my prostate.

Connie grabbed my hips, pulled back. I felt a momentary chill as the tip of the monster parted from my hole. Then she drove it back in. I collapsed against Velda. My weight drove her down onto the couch's wide arm. We grunted in unison. I worked one of my hands down from her breast to clutch her pubic mound again.

Connie set up a long-stroke rhythm. She fucked in silence with a controlled fury. It might have been the kind of violent violation she gave her ballbusting victims, but it wasn't. It was animal lust tempered with love and just what we all needed.

Long minutes of hard, pounding lust ensued. Connie breathed deeply and audibly with exertion. Our mingled pants, sighs, moans, and grunts, accompanied by the sloppy sucking squishiness of dicks and asses sounded a symphony of sex.

Velda's ass squeezed and sucked my dick. I tried to remember the name of the baseball team that I tried to remember to stop from coming so soon -- the 69 something? -- but I couldn't think of anything but ass.

Pussy juice flowed down over the hand I gripped Velda's crotch with. She was almost weeping with overstimulation. Connie's gasps were short and higher pitched as the stimulation of the strapon on her mound took effect.

It felt like the big dildo was pumping a new supply of come from my balls to my prostate, and the prostate was swelling like a water balloon. I surrendered to the stimulation.

Just as Connie squealed and broke her rhythm with a hip-jerking climax, Velda exhaled and squirted a gush of fluid onto my hand, also jerking her hips wildly. I pumped what felt like a quart of grade A number one man juice into her.

It was as if I hadn't had a real orgasm in years. If I'd been spurting fountains, this was a geyser. If I'd shot off rockets, this was a moon shot.

The three of us lay in a pile on the couch. I had no sense of the passage of time, no sense of myself at all. I was part of a larger orgasmic entity.

Why I so desperately enjoy this dark and silenced pleasure is a question I'll never answer. Why I denied myself for these years since that night in the triple-decker is another. I swore in that moment I would eat and fuck ass whenever it pleased me and my partner. And yes, I would get my ass licked and fucked too.

Outside the office window the city came alive in the clear light of a new morning.

Connie roused herself, kissed my ear, whispered, "That was an all-time great fuck, Doggy."

She lifted herself off me. I lifted myself off Velda. "It sure was."

Velda said, "Rick, I gotta call in sick to work, I don't know when I'll be able to get off this couch. Or when I'll be able to walk right."

After a short time Connie gathered her things. "I gotta go," she said. "Ivana Kickyanutsoff is headed to jail, then court."

"Come back when you can," Velda said, lifting her head for a goodbye kiss.

"Yes," I said. "Come soon. You'll find the back door open."