From Scientist to Bimbo

Story Info
Dull Candice becomes bimbo hottie Candi with a serum...
29.7k words
4.58
19.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Author's Note: All Characters Depicted Herein Are 18 Years Of Age Or Older.

* * * * *

From Scientist To Bimbo

Part I: Sexified by Science!

Candice, holding the vial that was going to decide her future, had to admit she was a little nervous. The liquid inside the vial had a bright pink glow, casting soft light on Candice's heavy, but pretty, face. It was past nine o'clock in the evening, and she was almost certain she was the only left in the Science Building.

There was a protocol to these sorts of tests, of course. There were boards to run research reports through, and feet of paperwork to write. There were trial runs and tests, and then retrials and subsequent re-tests, not to mention thousands of hours of animal testing before even moving it up to the human stage.

Candice didn't care about any of that, though. As far as she was concerned, she had been through more than enough testing and probing and judgment from the world around her. No one was going to tell her anymore what she could and couldn't do to her body and her professional life.

Her motivations were simple enough: she wanted to be fucked, hard. She wanted to be fucked so hard that walking hurt the next day. She wanted to get fucked so hard she forgot her own name, that she forgot where she lived. She wanted men to want her--she wanted her man to want her--the way they wanted pin-up models and porn nymphs.

Candice had never been thought of as attractive--the word men often used to describe her was "personable." She had always known that was a nice way for them to say they could ignore her love handles and her belly and her thunder thighs so long as she kept talking and always had something interesting to say.

Who could keep up that kind of momentum their entire lives, though? She dreamt longingly of not having to think so hard and retain so much information just to get ahead, just for men to give her more than a second glance that wasn't full of repulsion.

And in her hands was her ticket to that dream. She was in her lab at the university, on the very top floor of the Science Building. It was a spacious place, with wonderful expensive equipment and beautiful windows on every wall, flooding in the moonlight from outside. Recently, a generous donor had renovated the lab, supplying it (and therefore her) with all new equipment). She had worked her way up to this top floor over her five years at the university, taking on project after project, never asking questions, doing as she was told, and delivering scintillating results.

Now she would deliver one more result, more scintillating than any of the others. They'd have to build a new floor on top of this one after tonight just so she could have her own enormous office, if they wanted to keep her around.

Without thinking about it very much more, she downed the vial in her hands.

The taste was the first thing she noticed. Bubblegum-like, with just a hint of cherry. It sat her stomach like a box full of butterflies, fluttering around and pushing lightly.

And then...

Then there was bliss.

Candice fell to the marble floor, screaming exultantly. She knocked the nearby stools over. Her body writhed with pleasure, and she ripped away her lab coat and her sweater to touch her skin. Every contact with her bare skin stimulated new heights of hot, sexy pulses through her body, filling her mind with nothing but sex-filled, needy thoughts.

Pulsing, hot ripples were visible along her skin as her body changed--really changed! She saw her love handles sinking inward, her thighs tightening up somehow. Though she was still curvy, all that excess flesh was being shaped and designed for maximum arousal potential! Amazing!

Her breasts were getting bigger and bigger--they had previously been essentially nonexistent, despite her excess weight. She had been burdened with the most unbecoming of pear-shaped frames, without even a decent pair of breasts to draw men in. Candice had long ago resigned herself to the fact that she would never wear a sexy bra, or really any lingerie. But now her breasts were bordering on thick, full B cups, perky and bouncy! Even more amazing!

Locks of dirty blond hair fell around her face. Wasn't she...wasn't she a brunette? Wasn't her hair too short to ever fall in her eyes?

When she raised a hand to take a closer look at her hair, she saw her fingernails had turned glossy and pink.

Wow. That was so cool. Pink was a fun color.

"Doctor Dearing!"

It was her lab assistant, Larry. He was tall and lanky, bald with a short black beard.

She had locked herself in the lab, not wanting to be disturbed. She had been beyond caring if she died. For Candice, scientific satisfaction was all that mattered.

Now, she was beyond caring if she had help. She felt. So. Good!

Shoving his shoulder against the door, Larry broke the lock to the door and stumbled inside the lab. In a few moments he was standing right above her.

"Doctor Dearing, are you okay? I heard screaming, and you're..." he paused, looking at her closely. "I mean, something is going on with your body." He ducked, comically. "Is there something in the air?"

Candice could smell him. His musk was manly, thick, his every pheromone linking with hers. And it was soooo masculine and helpful, him breaking the door down like that.

"Oh yesss," she purred, reaching up and tugging at his belt. "Something in the air..."

It seemed like he thought she wanted to get up. He reached down, trying to help her. Instead, she put his hands on her newly-engorged tits, barely covered by her shreds of clothing.

"Doctor...Doctor Dearing?"

He seemed like he wanted to pull away. She couldn't have that, not when his cock was so close. Words were sooo hard though. All she could really muster was a sequence of bubbly, happy giggles as she unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants.

"Wh-what are you doing? What can...can I get you something?"

Finally she saw it, his pants around his ankles. His cock. It was already getting hard, for her. That was so nice of him.

"Cock," she breathed finally. "Give me your cock. Please?"

"But you're...you've got a boyfriend?"

She didn't remember anything about that. She didn't even really know how she knew this man, and she didn't care. All she could think about was that he had an enormous cock that was right in front of her, and she needed to suck it dry.

It was her own fault that he didn't realize that. She wasn't sucking him yet. Thinking quickly, she slid her lips over his head, licking him with firm intent. Her big, newly-blue eyes stared up at him in deferment.

His head rolled back, and he stroked his hands through her lengthened hair.

"Oh...ohhh woww..."

There. That was better. His cock hit the back of her throat--her gag reflex totally eradicated, and she came.

She was completely caught off-guard, sinking her face deeper on Larry's beautiful, veiny cock. Her moans encapsulated his cock, throaty and velvety, and she could feel him getting even harder as a result of her pleasure.

"Doctor...Doctor Dearing..." he whined, pumping his cock into her face now.

She liked that. Yeah, her cum-riddled thoughts squeaked out. Fuck my face. Fuck me like you don't know me. Fuck like I'm the biggest whore you know.

She wanted this, she realized. She had always wanted this. She was born for this.

Her thoughts started to float away as his cock drove into her mouth harder and harder. He was losing control. Soon, he'd cum, filling her up, letting her fulfill her purpose. The voluptuous beauty moaned and sucked even harder, needing all of him to break her silly little thoughts apart. She just new that if she could taste his wonderful cum along with his superb cock, that she would get rid of all these stupid, boring thoughts that had been plaguing her for the longest time.

His hands wrapped tight in her hair and she moaned enthusiastically. His bucking motion increased, fucking her mouth even harder for several seconds, and then he erupted inside of her. She came when he did--her body obediently handing out pleasure in the face of pleasure. Everything the busty beauty wanted was contained inside of that hot, perfect orgasm--endless bliss, floating on the trails of the happiness of big, strong men.

His cum shot out hard against her throat, sliding down to her stomach. There had never been anything so good or so welcome inside of her body, ever. It was warm and gooey sliding inside of her body, and she slurped him happily, trying to encourage more.

She sucked on his shaft until he was completely spent, and then gently licked his balls and head until all the cum was completely slurped up.

"Thanks, baby," she purred.

He didn't seem to register. She stroked his cock. It was still hard. A seething, hot molten need slid up around her pussy and she had a wicked idea. Slowly, she slurped down on his cock again. He rose up slightly, seeing her work.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. "Oh, Candice...Can...Ca...Candi..."

She didn't know that name, didn't know who he was referring to. It was close, though, to what she felt like was a good one.

Candi.

That was her name. It had always been her name, and she had always wanted it to be. She was born to be Candi. Whoever Candice was, she had to go. She was an outdated model, now.

Candice might have been sated with a single blowjob. She might have even been done for years.

Candi, though?

Candi was going to suck this man dry.

* * * * *

A month earlier, Candice had just finished another half-hearted round of lovemaking with her boyfriend. He had her legs wrapped around his waist. He was huffing hard, breathing in her ear, his seed spilled entirely on her belly. It was warm and gooey, and not entirely unpleasant.

Candice liked sex, a lot. But, with the way she looked, she had trouble landing men who liked doing it with her. She thought this was bullshit, and tried not to get down because of it. But when she turned thirty, she realized her options were drying up, and she was going to have to start taking whoever she could get.

But as if fate was listening to her, or karma, or God, or just the magic wheels of life that cranked out happenstance, as soon as she had resigned herself to this, she had met Ryan.

Ryan, easygoing and cute, was wonderful. He loved her for who she was--a smart, hardworking woman who was going to win a Nobel Prize in Chemistry one day.

Ryan kept himself in good shape, doing regular intense body weight workouts that involved lots of push-ups, squats, and various forms of crunches. His muscles were dense and hard, if not especially big.

And Candice was fine with that, she really was. She didn't need some strapping musclebound hunk to be the only man fucking her. Just...just fucking her senseless until she had forgotten how to breath, holding her in place with his enormous arms and teaching exactly who the fuck was in charge. Wrapping his hand around her throat to keep her in place while he pounded into her, ordering her about like she was a piece of trophy meat.

No. Candice didn't want that at all. Especially not when she was masturbating in the bed next to Ryan, making sure he was asleep first.

Ryan was...Ryan was doing well for her. He was sweet and gave her flowers and made dinners and didn't complain much about her long hours at the lab. That was good. He didn't get in the way of her thoughts or her career, and that was important to Candice.

His own career was humming along at a decent pace. He had graduated from law school shortly after they began dating, and was a clerk at a well-known law office in town, Mullen & Maren.

Sexually, they were compatible. He didn't seem to ask for much, and neither of them minded that the other masturbated fairly frequently. Masturbation and sex were completely different exercises for both of them, and didn't really have to cross paths or interfere.

So she liked sex with Ryan. He seemed to enjoy it, too. When he was really excited, he would turn her over and fuck her from behind, and that was hot.

That night, he hadn't done so.

"That was good," he said, rolling off of her.

She made a non-committal noise of affirmation.

"What?" His voice got a little hard, like he was becoming upset.

"Hmm?"

"You don't sound enthused, is all."

She patted his chest. "No, it was good."

"Do you want me to make you cum?" He leaned over, whispering in her head, sliding his hand down. "Do you want to have a nice orgasm for me, baby?"

Candice had trouble orgasming through intercourse. It had just never been a natural thing for her. They compensated by him fingering her as she stroked her clit when they wanted that extra leap of intimacy. It was a good compromise, and Candice didn't mind it at all--though she could sense sometimes Ryan's wounded pride that he wasn't "man" enough to make her cum with his cock, whatever that meant.

She moved away though, shaking her head. "No, no. I'm good. Thank you though."

Ryan let out a long sigh and turned away. His legs wrapped around the pillow he kept to help his back..

"Fine, then."

Oh, drat. She had misstepped somewhere. What did she do? What did she say?

"What is it?"

"Nothing."

She put a hand on his shoulder. "Ryan, tell me."

"No, it's nothing. It's fine."

She rolled him over and looked him in the eyes. "Tell me." She thought about it for a moment. "Please."

"I just...I don't feel like I satisfy you that much. And that's important to me."

"You do!" she said. "I'm sorry, I just have a lot on my mind with that big meeting with the chair coming up, and my head wasn't totally in it, and..."

She drifted off. She could tell she was just frustrating him.

"I guess you would rather I just say I'm not in the mood if that's how I feel, huh?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I would. I mean...if I wanted I just wanted to come, then..."

Closing his mouth, he turned away.

Not entirely sure she wanted an answer to the question, she asked, "If you wanted to come, then what?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Ryan, please. You're important to me. And problems like this only get worse if we're not honest."

His hands slid up behind his head and he wasn't looking at her, but at the ceiling. That was how she knew he was really thinking. If he looked at her, he would tell her, he would only get distracted by how pretty she was. She liked that he told her she was pretty. She did not think so herself.

"I just...I think it's not exciting for you because we have the same sex sort of all the time. I'd like to mix it up a little."

"Mix it up? How?"

"I don't know. I don't. I mean, that's the problem. I'm kind of...I mean, anytime we do anything in the bedroom, I'm the one who brings it up. I'd like it if you...you know. Act like you wanted more, sort of."

"That's hard for me, Ryan."

"I know! I know it is. That's why I wanted to drop it. But I just...that's how I feel. I don't want to make you feel bad. I'm sorry if I have. I just wanted to be honest, like you said. I don't know. It makes me feel like a dick, always being the one to ask for things. I think it could be really cool, really hot if you asked for more."

"Maybe," she said. "You're right. That is something I do. It is just...hard."

Candice in general had trouble asking for what she wanted. At dinner, when they would go out, she couldn't even order for herself unless she knew what Ryan was getting first. She would always just order the next item down from whatever he got. This had led to some odd situations where he had a nice steak and she was eating a banana split sundae, but her ways were stuck hard and fast.

It didn't even make sense, was what troubled her. She loved her independence. She liked knowing what she wanted--it was her favorite thing in the world. Working in chemistry was a comfort, because there was so few gray areas. Something was a certain compound or it wasn't. Something was useful or it wasn't. A next step could be taken or it couldn't. It was all very binary. She enjoyed that more than anything about her profession.

And she was a strong woman. She demanded to be treated like an individual, capable of complex thought and given lots of leeway and time to understand the world around her, to be treated just as well as a man. When she had found out her colleague Dr. Lucas was making close to double her salary with the same degree, same length of tenure, and similar fields of research, she went on a veritable rampage through her department, sending out mass emails and petitioning local equal rights organizations until she and every other discriminated professor had the same pay.

Crusades were easy. Crusades were supposed to end. Relationships, on the other hand...relationships were more complex.

"We can work on it, okay?" he said, kissing her lips. "I'd like to work on it. Is that possible?"

"Sure," she said.

He was good to her, hinting at a plan. She loved plans.

"What can we do?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, what about roleplay?"

"Roleplay?"

"Yeah. Like you're a ditzy cheerleader or like a bimbo schoolgirl or something."

She was a little surprised at the attraction to a lack of intelligence, since being smart was what he said turned him on about her.

"You like that?"

He shrugged and smiled, a bit sheepish. "Not all the time. But yeah, sure. What guy doesn't want to fuck a hot airheaded babe once in a while?"

And a plan began to form in Candice's head.

* * * * *

Her thoughts clearing somewhat and her stomach still full of Larry's cum, Candice rushed home.

She was Candice now. Or rather, she always had been. That was just...just a fun thing to do, calling herself Candi. Right?

It probably wasn't safe to drive with her head feeling so very empty, her cunt completely on fire with need, but she didn't much care. She needed her Man's cock. It was only His cock that could really make her feel right.

Larry certainly was okay. He had a cock, and that was better than no cock, but Candice knew that she lived for the cock now. The one cock that would make her more full, more satisfied than any other. And of course, she knew that was Ryan's big, sexy dick.

When she left Larry, he was completely unconscious. She had coaxed him to five orgasms, easily reaching double that number herself, so excited to please a man, to feel a cock on her new, hotter body.

Or, Candi's body. She had to admit it bothered her somewhat, that split in her cognition, where she had thought of herself as Candi. But that was...that was roleplay, right? Hadn't Ryan wanted that?

Of course, Candice could recall now not remembering anything about her life at all as she sucked Larry off, being so helplessly turned on that she was only capable of living in the moment.

She wasn't quite at that point right now, but there weren't any men around. She wondered if her transformation had instigated some pheromone response to men that inhibited or altered the thinking process...

It was hard to concentrate, though. Driving was hard and so was thinking. And everything felt so hot and good. Even just the A/C pouring out from the vents through the wide, open gaps in her clothing was almost enough to send her into a fingerfucking frenzy. To keep herself sane, she slid her fingers up and down on her clit just slightly. Just enough to work the lust off while still staying conscious and alert.

She stopped at a stoplight, and another car drove up. Their window was opaque, but she was sure they could see her--her clothes in tatters from her transformation and her tryst with Larry, her mouth opening and closing hotly, needfully as she dipped into her pussy again and again.

123456...9