All Comments on 'Rick Needed a Beer, Gets Much More Pt. 08'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Easy decision

No need to be “stuck at the fork”: it’s an easy decision — just as Eric discovered — cock beats pussy any day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love being stuck at the fork!

Why not have the best of both worlds?

Cock or pussy, both are so wonderful, but it's really all about the people they are attached to. My wife and I are so lucky to share an awesome boyfriend! I can't imagine going back to the straight life.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
this story hit me hard

This story is what I would love to happen with me and my wife -- I want her to hook me up with another man and she would watch me suck his cock and get fucked by him. Then she would see for herself that -- yes -- HER HUSBAND IS GAY.

A great part of this chapter that fits me perfectly is:

"I've been in denial for too long and you have helped me face the truth, I'm attracted to men...I'm GAY, and I accept it. You showed me how to suck cock and as soon as I started sucking your cock I thought to myself, why haven't I done this before? It was so natural."

This is exactly what I said to myself the 1st time I sucked a real cock. I realized that I should've been doing it long before and that -- yes -- I am a cocksucker and love it. Now I have come to accept that -- yes -- I AM GAY.

You probably noticed that I love saying it -- I AM GAY. I AM GAY. I AM GAY.

I love your stories. Please tell us more.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

I have not been near a pussy for over 10 years now, I love getting my Mouth in contact with every bit of a woman's body and have done so on many occasions in the past, however I can not deal with the emotional Shite that comes with a woman.

I wished I could become as comfortable with a Man's body, unfortunately even after over 50 years of Cock Sucking I just do not have much interest in the rest of the Male body, although it is something I intend exploring more, maybe one day, Sex with Men is definitely easier and less complicated than with a woman.

The more I read stories such as those by this Author the more I desire and fantasise about exploring the Male body, now I just have to find one I am attracted to and turn Fantasy into Reality, a big thanks to IWANTTWO for his help on my journey of discovery.

Xx

Gazo1954Gazo19547 months ago

I’m married and enjoy having sex with my wife. I like eating her pussy and fucking her but I prefer to be licking her pussy while she is being fucked by other men. I like licking her pussy juices off their cocks and the feeling of their balls rubbing on my face. I love licking other guys cum from her pussy. I’m very fortunate that she knows how much I love sucking cock and we have several guys that join us in our sex life. We both like watching each other sucking cock and getting fucked. I have to admit that I enjoy sex with men more than women so I wonder if I’m really gay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
536 Followers
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.