Rick's Curious First Time

Story Info
First time experience.
1.1k words
3.98
12k
1
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story based on true life events and all parties involved were in their late twenties early Thirties..no one under 18 were Involved.

Rick was always interested in only females and was very naive that same sex, sex even existed.

Rick started to here about this in his mid Twenties and when Rick asked questions about it It was met with very opinionate and was made to feel it was not ok and very inappropriate.

During Ricks mid twenties He went to a New Years party with a bunch of friends. Two gay guys were seated at their table and they were very nice and never flaunted there sexuality. They did talk a bit about it but mostly about their experiences of the problems they were faced with from other people. How others would put them down and nasty remarks. Besides all that they seemed very happy and full filled in their choice.

Months go by and sooner or later Rick had thoughts about the two of them. Started to wonder what's so wrong about it, as they seem to have been so happy and sexually full filled. Rick wondered how they could be full filled by someone of the same sex? Sex with the opposite sex should be the ultimate fulfilment. So Rick went online and started researching more into it and it started to make sense, actually started finding it interesting and intriguing.

Rock knowing most peoples hang ups and views back at those times about same sex relationships. Rick never did anything but keep looking online to find out more about same sex, sex.

Months go by again and Rick start finding himself thinking about it all the time and finding himself getting aroused about same sex, sex on a more regular basis. So then his online research turned into more of a search on how to find someone to have his first time experience with. Rick didn't want to try all sexual acts that came up in his research, as some of it had me a little apprehensive about certain sex acts they may engage in. So Rick found a social media to make a connection, making sure it was an out of town encounter for privacy sake.

Rick being all of 28 years old now started talking to a guy a few cities away. Paul was his name and he was 33 years old. He was only looking to find some one to give oral to. Paul and Rick made arrangements for Rick to goto him and meet up.

Rick kept struggling with himself on whether or not to go through with it or not and almost backed out due to my nervousness. Rick actually went and even though he was a freaking wreck with nerves, he managed to make himself follow through as there wasn't any pressure for anything to happen as they discussed that before hand. So Paul made us a coffee and they talked while they drank it. Paul excused himself for a few minutes and when he came back he was completely naked.

Rick couldn't take his eyes off him and Paul said he found by doing this makes others feel more comfortable. He was right and by now Rick was completely hard and at ease enough to take his own clothes off. Paul took Rick's hand and led me to his bed. Paul told Rick to lie down and relax your going to love this I assure you Paul said. Paul climbed in beside him.

Rick has never had anyone ever play with my nipples or suck on them before and it was just electrifying.

Rick's cock got harder and even bigger than Rick had ever been. Paul then moved down and started rubbing Rick's cock and balls. Rick was still quite a bit nervous at this time and was thinking, what if his nervousness causes him not to be able to perform for Paul. Rick didn't want to disappoint him or completely embarrass himself either.

All that thinking took my focus off what Paul was doing and all of a sudden he took Rick's cock in his mouth and started licking the head. Rick instantly started to moan. Paul proceeded to take Rick deep in to his mouth and to his throat. Something Rick has never experienced before.

Then Paul removed his mouth and kept stroking Rick's cock. The next thing Rick knew, Paul was sucking on his balls and licking them while he still stroked Rick's cock. Rick was really starting to like this new found sexual feelings. This experience is by far better than any other oral sex Rick has ever experienced before in his life up to this point.

It always took Rick a long time to cum during oral sex and even though it took awhile, it was shorter than Rick had ever experienced with women.

Paul by this point was back to sucking Rick's cock long and deep.

Rick was in total ecstacy now and Rick could feel the pressure mounting to blow his load in Paul's mouth if he kept going. Since Rick knew it wouldn't be long now, Rick warned Paul he was close to cumming and that when he cums its very force full and shoots strong and hard. Paul started sucking harder and deeper till Rick couldn't hold back any longer. Rick again warned Paul he was cumming and Paul just kept on sucking and swallowed every last drop.

When Rick was done cumming his cock is always extremely sensitive.

Paul surprised Rick cause even though Rick started to loose his erection, Paul just kept sucking. Rick was surprised because of being so sensitive even though he started to loose my erection, it started to get hard again and the feeling was so phenomenal. Rick couldn't get over the feeling he thought he experienced ecstacy before. Well if that was so then what the hell was he feeling now. This was so damn incredible and the sensitivity was driving him insane.

All of a sudden Rick came again and his mind felt like it was about to explode what the hell was Paul doing to him. Paul still didn't stop he just kept going and Rick felt like he was loosing his mind going mad like, Rick was light headed like he was about to pass out. The feeling was insane and nothing like Rick had ever experienced before.

As before Rick started loosing the erection and again it just came right back with a vengeance and again once more Rick was cumming again. Rick had never in his life ever cum so much and so many times in such a short span of time. Never ever felt anything so intense. After the third time Rick had to stop Paul that was way to intense for Rick. But Rick loved it so much it had him wanting to try giving oral now to a guy just to see if he too could do the same and wanted to know how Paul was feeling doing what he just did. But that's another story.