Riddick's Concubine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Kate said, hesitantly, "I'm Kate. You know, I just needed some help around here. So, anyway..." She reached toward his head, and pulled the blindfold off the top. So, he had light brown eyes that stared at her. She removed the bit cautiously, and tossed it aside. She continued, "Tell you what -- I'll let you go, from your bindings, and you don't harm me, or restrain me, all right? I don't see any reason for us to be uncivil, OK?"

Riddick cocked his lightly-oval-shaped head, smiled slightly, and said, in a basically friendly and matter-of-fact manner, with his exceptionally deep, slightly rough, voice, "OK."

Kate pressed a couple buttons which released all the straps, cords, and chains from around him, mechanically, and he jumped to his feet in one, swift movement, somewhat startling her. She took two, awkward steps backward. His large, muscled form seemed somewhat towering over her at the time.

Slightly bold, she spoke to him, "So, if you want to come in the house..."

Riddick replied, in the same manner as he had, "After you."

Kate turned around and strode across the muddy, snowy yard, trying to avoid the mud, while Riddick plowed right through it, and into the attached, small porch, and then, into the house, with Riddick behind her. She worried that he wouldn't wipe his shoes on the doormat before entering, but she didn't turn around to see if he did, and she wasn't quite brave enough to ask him to do that.

The house was about 65 feet long, and 12 feet wide, with the length of it running east and west. They walked into the kitchen, which had the living room attached to it, at the west end of the house, with no wall between. Off of that was an open doorway (that had no door) which led immediately into the large, south-side, one-room edition. Samantha stood by the stove. She simply stared at the large, tanned, though, Caucasian, man, who had entered. Kate ordered her, "Make him some food." And she gestured towards Samantha, for Riddick, and said, "That's Samantha; she's 12... I'm 33." Riddick said nothing, and Kate felt uncomfortable and rather tense.

Then, he questioned, "You two here alone?"

Kate smoothed back her hair behind her ears, and nervously answered, not looking directly at Riddick, "Well, I don't have a husband, if that's what you mean." She turned her body somewhat away from facing him.

Kate nervously stated, "Well, you probably want a shower. It's down the hallway. I put some clothes in there -- they're new -- still in plastic, um, if you want to put yours in the basket, in there, and I can wash them right away. Shoes, too, if you want. I guess." She executed a little, breathy laugh, completely from tenseness, and made sure to smile enough, if mostly forced, to keep Riddick pleasant, she thought.

Samantha commented, bluntly, "Your name sounds like a frog -- Rid-dick, Rid-dick -- you know." Kate began to laugh, and then, forced her self to stop, thinking it might be offensive to Riddick. His mainly unreadable facial expression of calmness and slight amusement, didn't change, however, and he felt nothing about what the kid had said.

Kate suggested to Riddick, "Well, perhaps you'd like to shower, then. I put out a new bar of soap for you."

Riddick replied, nonchalantly, "Why not?" and he strode calmly down the long, narrow hallway, with it's dark-wood paneling walls (Kate despised the paneling, but it covered nearly all the walls in the house).

Kate commented sarcastically to Samantha, "Great, kid. Make fun of his name. Real smart." Samantha shrugged and turned back to the goldenrod-yellow stove to finish frying the bacon and eggs. The toast popped up in the toaster, and Kate grabbed the two pieces unto a white paper-plate, and took a light-blue, plastic spatula, distributing the bacon and two eggs evenly onto the toast. She set the plate on the oval, dark-wood table, which stood toward the north wall, opposite the stove and light-cream-tan-colored refrigerator, and placed the plate at a place in front of a dark, oaken chair toward the table's west side. She also poured a tall glass of orange juice, mixed with purple-grape juice, for him.

In 15 minutes, Riddick reappeared wearing black pants that hung really too loosely on him, and a fresh, dark-blue, mens', tank-top shirt. His muscles showed well-defined, and the light to medium amount of dark hair on his chest was still clinging to his skin, streaked downward from running a towel over all of it quickly -- which Kate could see because of the large, round, open sweep of his shirt-neck.

Kate spoke, mostly as if he was simply a normal person, "We keep meaning to get a whirlpool out here -- I love those things -- but you know, we have to get the money, first... and that. You didn't have to rush or anything." No reply from Riddick. Kate continued, gesturing subtly toward the food, "Well, there's some food for you. We don't have much, you see. That's why I'd really need to plant more of a garden, or something, like next year." He sat down, and began to eat heartily.

Kate said, frankly, "Look, I read your papers. If you have somewhere you really wanna get, I mean, we couldn't stop you anyway -- but I'm not gonna stand in your way. So, if we could just talk civilly."

Riddick answered, bluntly and succinctly as ever, "I don't have anywhere I need to be."

Kate questioned, "So, you think you'd wanna stay on awhile?"

Riddick stretched out his legs under the table, as if he owned the place, and responded, "Sure. Why not?"

Part of a song she had heard years earlier ran through Kate's mind at that moment: "Just like the curse, just like the stray -- you feed it once -- and now it stays."

Kate felt uneasy. She spoke, "Well, we have 49, mostly-wooded acres here. Um, you know, I'm sure it's better than Slam. Anyway, how long about, you think you'd stay?"

Riddick thought, pausing a couple seconds, and replied, "Through the winter, maybe."

Kate stated, seriously, "You know, if they catch you escaped, they might kill you -- or just beat you, and bring you back. Or just send you to a work-farm. Besides that, there's this energy shield around the property, you know, around the whole thing, and you can't get out. I can't even turn it off. So don't blame me. And, the only way you can leave is if you stay within 200 feet of me, since you're now registered to me. You know, I don't want any slaves, just help. I don't even like the word; so, we don't have to use it."

Riddick continued to exercise his hard-won, tight control on his speaking, and reactions, and his ability to lie in wait, and stay patient. Actually, he would have yawned, at that point. He cocked his head and responded, "Fair enough."

Kate continued talking, which was her usual response when nervous, "So, you know, we couldn't stop you. I'm sure you know that. I mean, it's pretty obvious. And I'm an intelligent person -- I'm a writer, actually -- and certainly YOU ARE -- of course, intelligent -- very much... So -- you KNOW?"

Riddick smiled, still looking at her in that relaxed manner, and made a noise as an agreement, "Hmmm."

Kate replied, "Great, so -- there's a bed down at the end of the hall; it used to be my dad's room -- by the way -- he's dead. Anyway -- "

Samantha cut in, "Hey, that's my room!"

Kate sighed quickly, and said, "So, what."

Samantha protested, "You can't give him my room!"

Kate rolled her head side-to-side a little, in an exaggerated way, slightly frustrated, and tried to avoid eye-contact with the girl.

Riddick questioned Kate, with his deep voice, "Now, where do you sleep?"

Basically confused, Kate retorted, "Me? Right there," and she pointed east toward the room next to the kitchen. She continued, suspicious, "Why?"

Riddick replied, pleasantly, "Just wondered who has the better bed."

Kate asked, and stated, shortly, and extremely defensively, "What? No. This will go fine. You can go in her room, and she can sleep on the friggin' couch." She pointed the index finger of her right hand at Samantha, and commanded, firmly, "And no complaints, and no "buts"." Samantha shrugged, and shut up, but looked like she'd started pouting silently.

Kate explained more to Riddick, "Samantha's actually a slave I got," and she added, to try and make it sound better, her voice slightly more upbeat, "but just to help me."

Riddick commented, "None of my business."

Kate spoke, "Oh," and reached out her, rather large hand (for a woman) to shake his, "I'm Kate. Kate West."

Riddick shook her hand fully, as appearing towards a friendly affirmation, replying, "Richard B. Riddick. Escaped convict. Murderer."

Kate said, in a whisper, through somewhat clenched teeth, "How nice."

By that time, the large, blue-green, digital numbers of a clock on a microwave-type appliance read: "3:33 P.M." Kate thought, God, is that all the fucking time that has passed?

Riddick informed, "I left my clothes in the basket."

Absently, Kate gestured to Samantha, as she said, "Oh, yeah. Samantha, would you go see to their washing, then? And, um, get these dishes done." Samantha rolled her eyes, and went down the hallway.

Kate stated, as a side-note to Riddick, somewhat defensively, "WHAT? I've done enough fucking work in my life... especially the last few years." Of course, though, Riddick didn't care what she said to the kid. Kate continued, in further explanation of her somewhat dark moods, "I had a sad childhood."

Riddick didn't much care about that, either. But then, he thought, darkly, intrigued, mulling it over slightly in his mind, and thinking the words slowly, "How interesting," because he knew someone with a bad childhood won't usually be too moral. And years of learning how to stay alive, and take advantages, in the worst places and situations in the universe, had given him quite a deep knowledge of human behavior -- something one greatly needs, to survive. Plus, he thought, why not allow her free-will, if it helped him, and made things far easier, and even bend her free-will to his will, clandestinely, which was a further testament to his supreme intellect. Beyond that, he wondered if her father had even given a fuck about her, and how she might just like a male to give her some structure. Of course, he wouldn't become too indepth with her -- he had little interest in anyone, most of the time -- and that, with much indifference. But, he'd seen it before -- a woman just starved for ANY sort of male attention. And, he'd seen her admiring him (slight glances, in the house) -- and FELT IT when she'd looked him over -- more than he'd felt the soft and large press of her left breast brush against his shoulder when she'd removed the blindfold (no bra, he remembered); she had studied him rather hungrily, he thought, when he was tied down to the damn transporting device. He thought, too, life was just one big mind-fuck, anyway, right?

Kate walked into her bedroom, and around the bed, which, the head-board of it was against the south wall (and the north wall Kate had painted white, but the rest was paneling); white curtains (actually, sheets) hung from steel bars on the ceiling around her full-size bed, on three sides of it, with a TV toward the east side of the room. She sat on her bed, on the eastern side of it without curtains, facing the TV. She began watching the 13-year-old, "South Park" movie, again. Riddick sauntered in the room, and sat down on that side of the bed, as if to stay there for years. Kate protested, "Well, where do you think I'm gonna sleep tonight?!"

He sat up, and replied, smiling in his usual way, "There's room for two."

Suddenly, and from the lack of sex, Kate felt extremely horny. She thought about his light-caramel skin, great muscles, and his big, full, luscious lips, that made her think of nothing except licking them. Her mind wandered to his strong torso and hips, and well, to his loins, gasping slightly with the physical sensations her mental vision caused her, though, perhaps, she thought, no one sitting next to her had noticed. Fifty years of feminism, and most any woman would trade it all to have merely one encounter of animalistic sex with Riddick -- God, to be dominated by that man. Mmmm. If any heterosexual (or bisexual) woman should ever find themselves on top of, or under, Riddick, they should be damn grateful. He was Kate's god. Not the disappointing, invisible God, or gods, that never answer anything (nor, perhaps, can answer, Kate thought), but real, in-the-yummy-flesh, physical being, who could hug her, and whom she could serve. Kate thought, let me be your slave. Whip me and stick me in a little concrete cell somewhere, just let me touch those muscles each day; or let me sleep next to your bed on the floor -- I'm really not worthy to share your bed. I'd be happy to just be that close. It'd be the fulfillment of all my earthly desires... mmmm... almost.

Suddenly, Kate crawled on top of him while he, yet, sat there, wrapped her legs around his thick torso, and kissed him on the lips. Riddick was somewhat surprised, but that quickly melted into feeling pleased. She kissed him softly, but fully, her hands rising to stroke his shaved head (a sign of virility on him -- you better believe it! [though, it'd be ugly on a woman]; but that's a secret that shouldn't be told to men: women like a man with a shaved head, especially if he's giving oral sex, because they imagine it as a huge penis, rubbing against their cunt lips -- you know, just head-butt my labia... awwwww, goddddd). She licked his full lips, feeling her lips nearly vibrate with pleasure as she did. She also caressed his muscled neck. He embraced her kiss with his mouth, plunging his tongue deeply inside of her mouth, and moving it to lick her tongue. He pulled her closer, and she slightly tried to pull back, simply testing his grip on her body, and she found she couldn't move. She thought, sarcastically, aw, jee, that's just too bad; I can't get away from him; poor me. And she smiled to her self. Riddick suddenly spun her around, and both their bodies, actually, and held her in his strong, large hands, somewhat at an incline towards the mattress (their heads, then, had come to point south, towards the two, soft, light-blue bed-pillows). Kate moaned, feeling his hands on her back.

Riddick said, in that deep, sensual voice, as she slowly obeyed him, "Just lay down towards the bed. That's a girl. That's right." She appreciatively complied. He told her, "Take it off," and she quickly moved to remove her shirt, leaving her half-naked and pleasantly vulnerable. The sheets felt smooth against her skin, and she wanted him to cover her completely with his body. He stripped off his shirt, pants, shoes, and -- that was all he ever wore. She had removed her socks and slippers when she had entered the bedroom. (She quickly grabbed the remote-control and clicked the TV off, and placed the remote back on the green, metal TV-tray by the bed.) However, then, Riddick forcefully pulled her two skirts (she wore two because of the cold weather) off her body, raising her hips and legs to remove them. He lay down next to her, his left arm and part of his manly chest over her breasts. He used his full mouth to firmly kiss her for a few minutes, forcing her head to tilt upward slightly with the pressure of his mouth. She had begun moaning and whimpering, aching to have his phallus inside her. He sucked on her neck, causing her more pleasure, and he moved to suck on her breasts and pink nipples, his wet mouth slippery and enticing on her skin. He trailed kisses down her firm, young stomach, and by the time he reach her pubic area, her entire body arched against him in reflex. She moaned loader. He didn't move immediately to lick inside her nether-lips, but sucked and lightly bit on her labia, one side at a time. She could have nearly convulsed. Then, he moved his tongue and lips to caress around her inside "triangle," as it were, licking and circling her clitoris, and finally, he plunged his tongue as deep as it would go inside her vagina, moving it around hard, inside her. She started nearly screaming, then. But he moved his mouth away, lightly tasting her juices on his lips, and licking them. Her private-parts were extremely wet and slippery, and dripping already. That had been true since the first couple minutes he'd kissed her. He moved up to suck on her mouth, enclosing hers with his. She didn't have any choice but to accept that. She told him, "I want to see it," and he kneeled for a few seconds, allowing her to briefly see his large, hard, erect, male organ, and fantasize a little more. He braced him self on the bed, with his hands, then, and he moved one large leg in between her thighs, pushing them apart. Then, he moved both of them between her quivering thighs, and lay with some of his weight on her, his chest completely against her large, white, succulent breasts; she resembled a Victorian goddess. She raised her legs to wrap around his hard body, more-than-willing to spread her thighs apart further, to receive him. He occasionally moaned with his deep vocal sounds, causing her greater-yet, heights of sexual passion. He moved the head of his cock inside her, and great waves of pleasure spread through her entire body, as she arched it, and moaned extremely loudly, over and over. He, then, moved his phallus inside her fully, as far as it would go, producing the same sensations in her. He throbbed and ached for her, and began thrusting inside her quickly. She moaned, "Fuck me, please!" again, and again, and strained to exclaim the name, "Riddick!" a couple times. He felt her inner muscles tighten toward orgasm, and he could hardly contain his sexual fluids in his body any longer. She screamed and screamed, louder than she had ever screamed (to which she wasn't accustomed), as she orgasmed, the tight, burning, aching feelings coming to a crescendo, and she hardly noticed his orgasm, as he plunged into her deeply, obtaining a good grip on her body, pulling her onto his manhood completely, and filled her with his orgasm-fluid, a long and loud groan escaping his throat. He pulled out of her hot crevice, and fell over, to her right side, and then, they were both completely belly-up, collapsed on the bed.

It took several minutes before she could speak, and still shaking, she breathed, "I can't move. I can't even move my arms." Riddick smiled to him self -- he had heard that before -- but he didn't move, either.

Kate said, completely sincerely, "That was wonderful!," and then, she asked him, feeling vulnerable, "Did you enjoy it?"

He responded one deep word, "Yes." She had wanted him to describe that more, but she didn't question that further.

She tentatively told him, "You know, that's my first time. I mean, I don't have a hymen 'cause I broke it my self. I have a vibrator."

Riddick cocked his head at that statement. He had definitely known she was inexperienced, but a virgin? Well, he felt rather special, and slightly appreciative.

Kate continued, able to move enough, then, to lay against his arm and chest, and kissed him on the mouth a couple times, "So, you see, I'm clean for you."

Riddick contemplated that, and kissed her on her forehead, as she bowed it to him, then, he returned kisses on her lips.

Seriously, Kate asked, "You think you'd like to stay here a while? What have you got to move on, for? This has to be better than some god-awful prison. Why don't you stay awhile? You might like the peace and quiet. Sure, it's lonely and boring for me; but I would think you'd want it...?"

Riddick told her, calmly, "Yes, I'll stay a while."

Kate felt a little afraid to question further -- she was rather afraid of men, in general, except that Riddick was a man she could actually respect, and therefore, she probed further, "For long, you think?"