All Comments on 'Ride from a Football Player'

by EgyptOasis

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
common mistake

This author has made a common but frequent spelling mistake. The word is "gonna" not 'gunna' such though minor mistakes damage stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

GREAT read!!! How about another chapter telling about Charlotte slipping into bed with Garret the next night? Just keep the story going and always check your spelling and word use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spelling please

A bit more proof reading would have improved the reading pleasure.

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Great Job

Fantastic Story, well written and very nice. You may want an editor or proofreader to help some. Other then that it has the makings of a Great series. Keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Editing

The story kept the reader entertained, you just need to either find an editor or use some of the self editing tips. Try reading your words out loud after you are done writing, it helps in finding the mistakes that you mentally correct when reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i liked it. kept me wondering if Devon was just there to get a piece of ass or.....

for a first story fantastic. i encourage you to try another

jking2233jking2233over 10 years ago
Pacing

Loved the pace and characters up to the point that they got to the bar; after, events progressed way too fast to be believed. Could also benefit from more "show, don't tell" - why should we think Charlotte is such a great person other than Devon saying so in bed?

This is my first comment on Lit and I'm doing it because I liked your story so much. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good start

i like the way you built some back ground into your mane character I hope you add more chapters into this story . I`m interested to see if the male lead really tries to stay in love with the lead

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Errors

Good story. However, there were some pretty noticeable spelling and factual mistakes. Best recommendation I have would be to either get an editor or just read over the story once or twice before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

You've got a good start, even with the few errors and such. In subsequent chapters, please consider more description for Devon. If he's such well-built football stud, I picture him with a healthy growth of hair on that muscled chest, some treasure trail hair across his abs, and a good growth of pubes for Charlotte to love when she gives him a great blow job in the coming chapters! I hope he's sincere about his love for her.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Liked that.

I'm not one to read as if I am faced with a high school exercise. I tend to either get caught up in the story or else give it away early. This tale held me right to the end. I wish I could have given 55*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Too many errors to rate this more than 1* I got tired of fixing the errors as I read.

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
Nice

Nicke Story abtut a underdog and a casanova wohl has a mich deeper personality Then it Sees. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please more

Omg love love love love. Please make more just like this. Maybe with more of a buildup? But other than that absolutely perfect. Love the high school part

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really liked this one so much that a “few” errors didn’t really bother me as much as others have mentioned.

I loved that you wrote this story from a female perspective. Charlotte is an attractive, funny, sexy, believable character, whom you really developed within a short time. This is something many writers especially here struggle with. That said, you developed a believable love story around both Charlotte and Devon, the sweet shy girl and the player who is compensating because he isn’t with his true love Charlotte. The feeling you put into Charlotte are feelings I’ve had one way or another myself, that is with the exception of being suddenly orphaned and sent to live with an abusive family member.

I could totally relate to Charlotte, I was kind of the virgin wallflower myself in high school, ending up falling for a popular guy who wasn’t. I never knew he wanted to get together with me for a long time, way before I realized it. We fell deeply in love not realizing we had found our forever love only to be convinced by our parents that we were too young to know what forever love was. We ended up splitting up as high school was ending only to rediscover each other in college, realizing just how deeply we really felt for each other. We celebrated our 28th anniversary this year! Still head over heels in love which gets better and better as time passes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous