Ride the Lightning

Story Info
Thor, God of Thunder plays with and binds his lover.
3.1k words
4.36
5.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat on the edge of the bed, head in his hands. His long golden hair fell across his face as he massaged his temples, he felt completely drained from the day's events. The god of thunder sat there for several minutes, perched on the purple silk covers of his bed. The bedroom itself was lavish, like most of Asgard the walls were adorned with gold. Several doors led off the main chamber, one to the en-suite bathroom, another to a walk-in wardrobe larger than most people's living rooms.

Thor was so busy lamenting the long day that he'd had, that he didn't notice her come in. He was reflecting on the plethora of meetings and various other political obligations he'd had to deal with that day. It wasn't until the sound of clothing dropping to the floor that he finally looked up. His chiselled jaw dropped as he took in the sight of his paramour. Nic stood about five feet in front of him, a cloak lying at her feet. She posed seductively, hands on corset-clad hips. Her electric blue hair fell to just below her shoulders, and she wore black lipstick that contrasted starkly against her ivory skin. As Thor's gaze traversed its way down her frame he took in the sight of her ample cleavage, ready to burst out of her cobalt corset. Her lower half was covered with black lace panties and a pair of fishnet tights. A pair of knee-high boots completed the look.

By the simple act of gazing upon the face of his lover, Thor felt his fatigue melt away almost instantly. His hands fell to his side as he stood, covering the distance between them in several quick strides. Despite the fact Nic stood at nearly six feet tall in her heels, he still had to lower his face to meet hers. Their lips met with a literal spark from the god, causing a high pitched squeak to escape from Nic. Her hands came to rest around his neck, whilst his gripped around each side of her waist. They continued to kiss passionately, tongues dancing in each other's mouths as Nic moved her hands up, gripping his long golden hair between her pale fingertips.

Thor was the one to break the kiss, lowering his lips down to her neck, sucking gently on the skin at regular intervals while moving towards her ear. She bit her lip as he made it to her right ear, and he started gently nibbling on her ear lobe. Nic shut her eyes and tightened her grip, now pulling tightly on his hair. He let out a low thunderous growl at the light twinge of pain, and she felt herself melt in his arms.

Several moments later, Nic's pale hands had found their way underneath the cloth of Thor's shirt. Her fingers began tracing her way up the grooves of his chiseled abdominal muscles. Thor continued to elicit breathy moans from her in response as he gently nibbled on her ear. As her breathing became quickly more laboured, Nic decided to start moving her right hand in the opposite direction quite abruptly, tracing back down his skin, past his waist and down to the front of his trousers. She felt a thick bulge rapidly growing beneath her hand.

The low growling from Thor once again reverberated around the room like thunder as he felt his lover's hand rubbing up and down over his crotch. He quickly pulled himself back up to his full height, grabbing Nic by the waist. His strong arms lifted her briefly into the air before throwing her forcefully onto the bed. She bounced nearly a foot in the air after landing.

Taken aback by the sudden change of position, she lifted her head off the pillows, straining to see what had become of Thor. He was already half-way out of his shirt. She continued to watch as he pulled it over his head and cast it aside. Thor's muscles, now exposed to the light of the bedroom rippled with the occasional spark of electricity. Nic bit her lip in anticipation, her heart racing.

Taking several steps forward, Thor mounted the bed, crawling towards his lover. Their eyes locked briefly before their lips followed suit. The kissing continued for several minutes, muffled grunts and moans almost continuously escaping from both pairs of lips as the intensity increased. Nic's long black fingernails drew thin red lines down Thor's chiseled back, raking against his bare skin. Thor felt the sharp pressure making grooves in his back and moaned loudly into Nic's mouth. He bit her bottom lip, lightly tugging on it as she continued to rake her nails across his back, over and over again until there were dozens of criss-crossing lines marking his sculpted torso.

"Careful", he breathed into her ear "I'll have to tie you down if you can't be more careful with those claws". She let out an involuntary moan in response, and almost unconsciously drew her nails down his back one last time. Thor grinned wryly at her response. "That's what I thought". As he finished speaking, he lifted himself up off of the bed, his strong arms easily breaking her grip on his torso. He stood by the head of the four-poster, reaching for the nearest post. A faint glow emanated from the point of contact as his fingers brushed against the twisted gold of the bedpost. Nic wasn't quite able to make out the words he whispered in a low breath, but she was sure that they weren't from a language she recognised.

The moment Thor finished speaking, thick grey chains sprung from the top of the four bedposts. They snaked their way down towards the bed, slithering along the covers until they reached Nic's pale skin. The chains from the foot of the bed slid their way underneath her body, forming a makeshift hammock beneath her as they lifted her entire body gently into the air. Meanwhile the remaining pair of chains began to slowly turn her over until she was face-down, hanging about a foot off the bed. The chains then slowly lowered her back down onto the bed, but they didn't relinquish their hold on her. Instead each one wrapped itself around a different limb, coiling multiple times until she was ensnared up to her knees and elbows respectively.

Nic was now hanging face-down above the silk sheets, with each of her four limbs attached to a different bedpost. The metal of the chains was cold, but not uncomfortably so, and she was surprised in the lack of pressure on her torso. Here she was suspended by her arms and legs, but could not feel her own body pulling down against the chains. Instead she felt like a cushion of air was supporting the rest of her body. She felt somehow completely exposed, and entirely safe at the same time. She knew her lover would not let any harm befall her, whether she was bound and helpless in their bedroom or standing by his side in battle.

"Now then" said Thor, abruptly pulling Nic out of her train of thought, "are you going to behave?" he asked in a low voice.

"Y-yes sir" Nic said meekly, her voice barely above a whisper. Thor moved slowly around the head of the bed until he was level with Nic. As she raised her head to face him, her eyes were met with the sight of Thor's smooth stomach. The urge to sink her teeth into his skin was only overcome by the restraints that kept her suspended in place.

"I beg your pardon?" asked Thor, with just a hint of menace in his voice.

"Yes sir, I will behave" her response was more resolved than before, but still quiet.

"How can I believe you?" asked Thor "when you already disobeyed me by continuing to use those talons of yours." Various noises of discomfort came out of Nic's mouth, none of them quite resembling words. "Save your tongue my love, it was rhetorical" he smirked, amused at how easily he could fluster her into such a mess that she was no longer coherent. "I think we shall make it ten strikes as punishment today, five on each side - what say you?" He knelt down so that his face was level with hers.

Her nods came as an unconscious reaction, "yes sir" she repeated for the third time. She became filled with a strange mixture of trepidation and excitement, as she knew first hand just how hard the god of thunder could smack her round arse. Thor reached one hand forward, lifting her chin towards him and gave her a soft, firm kiss. "Good girl" he growled. Nic could feel her cheeks reddening while her panties grew damp just from hearing those two magic words.

Quite abruptly he broke the kiss and stood up. As he vanished from her view Nic could feel him climb back onto the bed next to her. She tried not to tense up, knowing how much more it would hurt if she did.

*SMACK*

The loud sound lightly echoed around the large room, followed quickly by the sound of Thor's voice "one."

*SMACK*

"Two" he continued, as he spanked her again. The third and fourth blows came quickly, one after the other. While there was a longer pause between the fifth and sixth. The god continued his counting out loud as each blow landed, smiling to himself as he watched his bound beauty squirm beneath his touch. Finally the ninth and tenth blows came, and while Thor had definitely reigned in the force he was using by this point, Nic still felt each stinging blow more intensely than the last.

As her punishment ended, she once again heard a low whisper from Thor in the form of several strange words she could not quite make out. She felt herself lowering towards the bed as the chains extended. Expecting to be freed she attempted to turn around to face Thor, but could not. The thick metal chains were still wrapped tightly around her limbs, but now she was laid flat on the bed instead of being suspended above it. Before she could convey her confusion she felt a finger slide up the length of her slit. An involuntary shudder came over her while a loud moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

"You're mine" came the deep voice of Thor, now directly behind her as he lifted her hips from the bed. Her legs had been moved into a kneeling position, while her face still laid sideways on the crisp silk sheets. Nic felt her panties being pulled to one side and Thor pressing the tip of his cock against her pussy. He entered her slowly, savouring the sensation while moving a hand to each of her hips. Nic let out a gasp as she felt the warmth of his cock filling her up. His strong fingers dug into her skin as he gripped her hips tightly, gradually easing his cock in all the way to the base. He pulled about half way out before pushing himself in again all the way to the base. It wasn't long before Thor had built up a rhythm, the light sound of skin slapping against skin as the bed shook beneath them from the force of his thrusting. This continued on for several minutes before Thor's pace began to slow, beads of sweat now appearing at his forehead.

One final thrust came before a quick slap to Nic's still reddening behind. She let out a strange sound that was half-way between a yelp and a moan. She barely had time to recover before she felt the heavy metal of her chains unwinding, pulling away from her skin. Despite the imprints on her arms and legs, she felt no residual soreness from her bondage, only the hot stinging on her still sensitive backside. Seconds later she felt herself once again being flipped over, landing softly on her back. Her eyes were quickly greeted to the sight of the now naked Thor kneeling above her, his expression one of pure lust. His arms reached out towards the top of her corset, caressing the exposed skin of her pale breasts before ripping the garment clean in two. A brief feeling of sadness on Nic's part as she watched the two halves of the shredded corset cast aside. They were quickly forgotten as Thor dove onto her breasts. She began to moan again in earnest as he sucked on each of her nipples in turn, his fingers playfully pinching and twisting the one not currently between his lips and teeth. As he continued to alternate between sucking on each breast, Nic reached out with her right hand until she found Thor's stomach. She traced her way down his abdomen with her index finger until reaching his crotch before grasping his rock hard cock in her hand.

Nic wrapped her fingers around his shaft, slowly massaging her way up and down while Thor sucked hungrily away at her nipples. The urge to pleasure her partner in return had been building up in her for a while at this point, and moments later she used the brief pause in Thor's sucking to push him off her. Grabbing his back, she pulled him down next to her before sitting up. She continued stroking his cock, steadily increasing the pace before lowering her head. Nic's blue hair, now somewhat dishevelled covered most of her face as her lips parted. She gently licked and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. The taste of her own juices lingered on him, causing her to let out a deep 'mmmh' at the same time as her lips enveloped his cock.

Thor for his part was also moaning gently, closing his eyes in elation as he gripped a handful of purple bed sheets either side of him. Spurred on by her lover's reactions, she began to bob up and down, her right hand continuing to massage his shaft and balls as her lips and tongue worked furiously. She teased him every now and then, releasing his length from her mouth and then ever so slowly sliding her tongue from base to tip.

After the third time she ran her tongue all the way up the underside of his cock, Thor grew tired of the teasing. Without so much as looking down he grabbed two handfuls of her disheveled blue hair and pushed her entire face back down on his cock. She gagged and spluttered as he reached the back of her throat. There was only a couple of seconds for her to gasp for air before he used the grip he had on the back of her head to vigorously fuck her face.

Just as suddenly as he had started, Thor stopped. Pulling Nic off of his cock and letting her catch her breath for several seconds before pushing her back down on the bed. He treated her panties with the same disregard he had her corset, tearing them off her in one swift motion. This in turn created a large hole in her fishnets, leaving her beautiful pale form completely exposed, save for the remainder of the tights. Thor beheld the wonderful sight of his now naked lover for several seconds before diving back down towards her. This time his face went straight towards her pussy, pushing her legs apart with his hands and licking away enthusiastically.

Nic's moans once again echoed throughout the room as he widened his tongue, running it all the way up and down her slit. He quickly switched to putting pressure on her clit with his tongue, increasing the volume of her outbursts. She could feel him alternating between licking in circular motions and gently sucking on her clit. Not satisfied, he moved his right hand toward her, sliding a finger inside. Her intense arousal allowed him to easily slide his index finger in, so he quickly added his middle finger, turning his palm face-up and motioning the 'come hither' gesture. Thor continued to lap at her pussy in earnest, attempting to respond to her reactions by changing movement or pressure when she got quieter, and doubling down when a particularly loud moan escaped her lips.

A number of minutes passed before Nic felt a familiar tingling sensation building up. She gripped handfuls of Thor's hair, pushing his face into her crotch. She let out a moan that was almost a scream as her whole body convulsed, shaking as the orgasm overtook her. Thor did not relent, moving his tongue quickly over her clit along with his fingers continuing their beckoning motion inside her. Together they rode out her climax, Thor only relenting when she had completely stopped shaking.

Just when she thought she had a moment of respite, she once again felt strong hands maneuvering her body. Thor had picked her up off the bed once again, this time he was sitting upright on the edge of the bed. He lowered her down, his cock entering her pussy for a second time. Still sensitive from her recent orgasm, Nic shuddered as she was slowly lowered onto Thor's cock. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he began bouncing her up and down, his hands firmly grasping the soft skin of her hips. Low grunts escaped Thor's lips as he picked up the pace, eager for release after the slow build-up. Nic felt the urgency emanating from her lover and used her loose grip to bounce herself faster and faster up and down on his cock. Then, without warning, she lowered her head and sank her sharp teeth into his shoulder. He let out a roar, his eyes glowing with power as he re-doubled his efforts, Nic's teeth still firmly planted in his shoulder. Moments later he stopped bouncing, the sound of skin slapping now replaced with a guttural moan from the god as he climaxed. Nic moaned into his shoulder, slowly releasing her grip as she felt his warm load filling her up.

After a few seconds to get their breath back they collapsed sideways onto the bed. Thor spooning Nic from behind as they continued to lay naked, both simply grateful for the company of the other as they came down from their post-orgasm high. Thor kissed her multiple times on the shoulder, pulling her closer. She wriggled in next to him, enjoying the sensation of their bare skin touching.

Several hours later they could both be found in the throne room of Asgard, surrounded by golden pillars. They were alone save for the guards who stood sentry at the entrance, awaiting the attendees of various politicians and other so-called important people. Thor was clad in his finest armour, Mjolnir resting on the right arm of the throne. Nic on the other hand was once again adorned with a beautiful silk navy dress lined with silver roses, and knelt by the god's feet, her head resting in his lap.