Ride with Price Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and put it on the sink in the bathroom and took out two Tylenols, putting them next to the glass. I usually sleep naked but tonight I slept in my t-shirt and boxers. I got in next to him and draped my arm over his back and fell quickly asleep.

Marc

I woke up with a start. I wasn't in my bedroom and next to me was Ted sleeping blissfully. I wanted to kiss him but as I moved to get up a little more my head started pounding so I got out and walked into the bathroom in search of aspirin.

Right there, on the sink was a glass of water and two pills. Man, what I guy. I put the pills in my mouth and washed them down with the water. I took a quick piss and then washed and went back to his bedroom.

I found Ted had rolled onto his side facing away from me. I climbed into bed and molded my body around his and took him in my arms. He smelled great and I felt myself chubb up a little. I kissed his shoulder once and then laid my head down and went back to sleep.

Ted

I woke up the next morning to find Marc wrapped around me. It was the nicest thing to wake up to. I turned in his arms and just looked at him. He looked so peaceful and sexy at the same time.

I moved the hair out of his face and caressed his cheek but I didn't want to wake him. I just wanted to watch this beautiful man sleeping peacefully next to me. I was able to do so for about 5 minutes until I felt the call of nature.

Slowly extracting myself from his arms I walked silently into the bathroom and took care of business, noticing right away the empty glass and missing pills.

Heading back into the bedroom, there was Marc, on his side looking at me and smiling.

I walked over to the bed and he opened the covers for me inviting me to get in next to him.

I took him in my arms and asked, "How does your head feel?"

"Great after taking the two pills you left out for me and that big glass of water."

He moved his head closer to mine and slightly opened his mouth and then his lips were on mine and we kissed. I felt my penis harden almost immediately and then he pulled back.

"That was for taking care of me last night. I am sorry that I got so drunk and had a melt down.

The emotions running through me last night after you kissed me and then meeting that woman at the bar and her telling me her name was Heidi reminding me of the last time I felt this emotionally connected to someone else was the night before she died." He said.

Before I could say anything he was kissing me again and rolling on top of me and then breaking the kiss, rolling off me and getting out of bed.

"I need to see a man about a horse." He chuckled as he walked to the bathroom. I just stared at his rear and drooled.

Marc

After I rolled off of Ted I went into the bathroom and peed. Then I went back into his bedroom and took off my t-shirt and threw it on the floor. Before getting into the bed I pulled down my boxers and my penis started getting hard.

I slipped into bed with him, his eyes were wide in astonishment, and I said, "I think someone is overdressed."

He sat up and took off his t-shirt and I helped him pull off his boxers and then I took hold of his penis. This is the first time I have held a penis that wasn't my own and it was exciting. My own penis got rock hard as I started slowly stroking him.

I leaned in and we kissed while I continued to stroke and felt it grow even bigger. He kissed me back with even more passion from the night before. His breathing got a little husky. All I could think about right now was thanking him for last night and letting me sleep with him.

Rolling over to one side I pulled Ted on top of me and his penis lay next to mine. I looked at it and then looked up at him and smiled. He reached between us and took hold of both and gave it a slow stroke. This is the first time another man has held my penis and the first time feeling one next to mine and it was so hot.

Reaching up to his neck and pulling his head to mine we started kissing and I thrusted my pelvis into his hand as he stroked a little faster. I wrapped my legs around his torso trying to pull him down onto me as I moaned into his mouth and pulled on his shoulders.

He let go of our penis' and covered his body with mine. His weight on top of me was reassuring and I basked in his warmth.

We were humping each other and in no time we were both moaning. I felt so comfortable with this, it was like I found some lost part of me and it felt right. This beautiful man was making love to me and I to him. I felt these emotions well up in me and it felt like I was going to cry.

I could feel that familiar ecstatic feeling in my core start to build as my emotions washed over me and I could feel my tears.

Ted stopped kissing me and he had stopped humping me, looking down at me concerned thinking he hurt me.

Looking up at him, I smiled through my tears at him and said, "I am sorry if I am so emotional right now. It's just what I am feeling right now with you just feels so right and I think my heart is about to explode." Then I said with a little urgency, "Don't stop, I am so close!"

He smiled down at me and then reached between us and took our penis' in his hand again and started stroking them together. It was so erotic looking into his eyes and seeing for the first time his love for me.

Ted

When Marc started crying I thought maybe I hurt him but when he more or less confessed his love for me and that's when I realized I was in love with him, too.

Reaching between us I started stroking his penis with mine. His pelvis was making these little jerking motions and he gripped me fiercely.

I could feel my own orgasm start to build but it was unlike anything I have felt before. It was coming deep from within my core and it was being spurred on by my heart. I looked down at him lovingly. We locked eyes and then I mouthed, 'I love you.'

He arched his back and opened his mouth in silent ecstasy and then his penis erupted, his sperm shot up between us coating both our chests, leaving streaks and some even landed in his beard.

The smell of his cum overloaded my senses and pushed me over the edge. It was my turn to arch my back and my mouth opened involuntarily as I added my own orgasm to his chest.

Marc

Ted just mouthed the words 'I love you' and that pushed me over the edge. I came hard and I could feel my sperm shoot out of my penis to land on my chest.

I never felt an orgasm this intense before, I felt his love and I wanted nothing more than to tell Ted that I loved him, too, but right now I couldn't think straight as the waves of pleasure washed over me.

When I saw Ted arch his back and let out a silent yell of pure orgasmic joy I looked between us to watch his penis erupt. His first rope landed in my beard and lips. I tasted him for the first time and moaned at how incredible it was.

More of his sperm landed on my chest and the scent was strong and I loved what I smelled. Being covered in the product of our love making was beautiful as I watched it glisten in the morning daylight.

Ted rolled off me when he was done and we both looked at each other, smiling and panting.

Everything is happening so fast. I never thought I could feel this way about another person, let alone another man but here I was and it felt so good. "I love you!" I said and then I kissed him, pulling his sperm covered chest to mine.

The scent of our combined orgasm hung heavy in the air and it was stirring my arousal and then he sat and looked down at me. Ted wiggled his but and my chubbed up penis slid between his cheeks as he looked down at me smiling.

Ted scooped up two fingers full of our mixed cum and put them in his mouth and then bent over and kissed me. I could taste the sperm on his tongue as he pushed it into my mouth. I sucked on it like it was a penis and we moaned in unison and I could feel my penis getting harder, nestled between his butt cheeks.

I rolled Ted over and got on top of him and attacked his mouth with my own. I could not get enough of his kisses and they were making me crazy with lust again.

Leaving his mouth I kissed and licked my way down his body. I stopped at a nipple to give a lick and a little bite which elicited moans from my new lover. Then I continued my downward trek to bury my nose in between his balls and legs, in a tangle of pubic hair and breathed in his manly scent.

Pushing off the sheets I moved so that I was between his legs and then I stuck out my tongue and licked my way from the base of his balls to the tip of his penis. Pursing my lips, I kissed the tip but before taking it into my mouth I looked into his eyes.

He looked back in astonishment and his penis started to harden in my mouth. It was the most incredible feeling.

I pushed my head down and tried to take his entire length into my mouth. It was unlike anything I knew. There was no comparison to my dildo. The head was spongy and soft, and became rubbery with the addition of my saliva as my mouth watered around it.

I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and took him deeper. I was glad I had been practicing because there was no gagging when I felt the head of his penis push into my throat. Closing my mouth around him I started to suck on him and take care not to touch him with my teeth.

I slowly withdrew his penis and then impaled my head on it again. Loved how the head would push into my throat and it was throbbing. Pulling my head almost all the way off him and then plunging down again I only went half way down so that I could suck on him harder. My saliva made his penis really slick and this made movement up and down even easier.

His moans increased and I could see his hands gripping the bed sheets and his knuckles were white. I pulled off his penis and just took in its beauty as it glistened in the morning sunlight. It was throbbing and I noticed a clear fluid start to seep from the tip.

Taking the tip back in my mouth I pushed my tongue into the opening and sampled him. It had a very faint taste of cum but there wasn't a whole lot for a true taste test.

I went back to sucking him again but slowly, alternating between deep plunges into my throat and shallow strokes to taste more of his pre cum which seemed to be getting stronger. Having him in my mouth was making me incredibly horny but I held off touching myself because I wanted to concentrate solely on him.

Then his hands moved to my neck and shoulders rubbing them lightly. His touch was heavenly.

I could feel my jaw start to get sore from being open for so long so I pulled him out but continued to stroke his penis as I kissed my way down his length to lick and kiss balls. He moaned even more as I did this and I got curious about what lay underneath these tasty orbs that were getting ready to unleash their tasty essence.

I took him back into my mouth, deep into my throat and just held him there. I looked up at his face, his head was up off the pillow, mouth open, eyes closed, face contorting with the pleasure building from within him. Then there was a grunt and I felt his pelvis thrust a little. I backed off just in time for even a deeper thrust.

Holding his pelvis down I backed off but kept him securely in my mouth. Ted let out a moan and then shouted my name: "Ohhhhh, Marcell!"

Hearing him call me by my given name sent a shiver down my spine and filled me with so much love for me.

He arched his back and then I felt his penis expand in my mouth. Another grunt and then I felt the first pulse shoot into the back of my throat followed by another and another.

I swallowed quickly but couldn't keep up and had to pull off more of his pulsing cock out of my mouth to make room for the onslaught of sperm that was gushing from his penis. It's almost like this was his first orgasm in a very long time.

I could feel his sperm leaking from the corner of my mouth and running down to my chin.

Finally the pulsing stopped when he exhaled deeply.

I pulled off his cock and pushed myself up and looked him directly in the face and opened my mouth so he could see how full my mouth was of his sperm.

As I felt it start to cascade over my lower lip I quickly brought up a hand to catch what escaped and closed my mouth. Giggling like a little kid.

My eyes were still locked to his as I swirled the viscous liquid in my mouth and enjoyed the taste of him. Stronger than my own.

Then I made a grand show of swallowing it and then opened my mouth to show him it was all gone. Then I made another exhibition of licking what I caught in my hand and then lowered my head to his softening penis and cleaned up what spilled there, too.

Finally, I crawled up and gave him a big kiss.

Ted

I couldn't believe how hard I came and I am pretty sure that was Marc's first time giving head.

That man can suck cock!

After cleaning me up he laid on top of me and we kissed. I could taste myself in his mouth and couldn't wait to return the favor but for right now I was content with him laying on top of me and passionately kissing.

After a bit he slid off me and his mouth left mine. He supported his head on his hand and I turned my head.

I had a feeling he wanted to tell me that was his first time giving head but I spied a little hesitation and beat him to the punch.

"That was the best blowjob I have ever had, sweetie." I blurted out and where did 'sweetie' come from?

He blushed when I called him sweetie and then he leaned in and kissed me. Pulling back he said, "the only person to ever call me that was Heidi and having you call me that fills my heart with such joy. Sorry if I sound all mushy but I love being with you."

"Honestly, I don't know where that came from. I have never called any of my partners and yet it just came out."

"Partners, huh. Just how many men have you slept with?" He asked in a taunting tone.

"Really, not that many. You know about John. There were a few guys in college and Law School. I lost my virginity in college, too." I said.

"Well, I don't want to sound overly possessive but I hope I am the last." He said matter of factly.

He leaned in and kissed me again and we made out some more.

At the sametime I reached down between us and took hold of his penis and started stroking it. He was hard and I couldn't wait to taste him.

He broke the kiss and moaned at my touch and then looked up at me and said, "Thanks for, ... ah ..., taking my plug out of me last night."

"I didn't want you to wake up sore." I said.

"Did you like what you saw?" He asked.

"I can't wait to make love to you." I leaned in for another kiss and then broke off and said, "But first I want to taste you. Climb up to my chest and put your dick in my mouth." I ordered him.

"Yes sir, Captain sir!" He joked.

He climbed up and straddled my neck and I guided his penis into my mouth and started sucking him. He moaned as he worked his cock in and out of my mouth. I loved getting mouth fucked. Other positions for oral are OK, but having a hard cock fuck my mouth really turns me on.

I took hold of both butt cheeks and squeezed tightly, getting even a louder moan from him. Back and forth he pumped his penis into my mouth with every successive stroke going deeper and deeper.

I looked up at him, he was holding the headboard and deep in concentration. I could feel his body reacting to my oral onslaught.

I pushed one hand into his cleft and my finger found his hole. I started rubbing circles around it and his moaning increased. I pulled him deeply into my mouth, taking him in my throat and holding him there. I could feel his penis start to throb. His moans were getting higher in pitch. Putting my finger at the entrance to his hole he opened his eyes and looked down at me with his mouth opened.

I pushed in just a little and he closed his mouth and bit his lip. Seeing him this way was beautiful.

I pushed back on his pelvis and I felt him jerk. He was really close. I let him fuck my mouth shallowly but his thrusts were becoming erratic.

He moaned even louder when I pulled and then pushed my finger ever so slightly into his hole.

He looked at me, his face contorted in ecstasy and he nodded his head. I knew what he wanted.

I took him deep into my throat and pushed my middle finger as deep as it would go into his hole.

He arched his back and looked up at the ceiling and moaned, "Oh My God!"

I pushed his pelvis back just in time to feel his dick expand, his muscles gripped my finger and he let out a shriek as the first pulse of his cum shot into my mouth. I had to hold him at bay because he seemed to be losing control as he orgasmed into my mouth.

My mouth filled quickly and I had to start swallowing lest it start leaking from my mouth.

Marc

OH MY GOD!

The build up was incredible, Ted's mouth was incredible, the pleasures coursing through my body were incredible but when Ted slid his finger into my hole a wave of pleasure crashed through me starting deep behind my balls and blasting out through my penis. It sent shivers up and down my spine and I could feel my nipples tingling. I have never orgasmed like that before, not even with Heidi.

I bucked my pelvis but he held me in place. I could feel my penis cumming in his mouth and muscles clenching on his finger inside me. It was nirvana. Back and forth, the waves of pleasure washed over me. I have never had an orgasm last this long.

Finally he stopped. He pulled out of me and my shriveling penis slipped out of his mouth. I looked down at him and smiled.

I bent down and kissed him and then stretched out next to him and said, "That was the most intense orgasm of my life. Thank you so much for that." I was searching for a term of endearment but couldn't think of anything. I thought saying 'buddy' was too cliche and 'baby' didn't seem right. 'Daddy' sounded sick.

I kissed him, tasting my cum in my mouth and then pushed back and asked, "What term can I call you that tells you how much I appreciate what you have done to me and for me?"

"Call me Teddy. The only person that I know that really loves me calls me that - my mother. He said concentrating.

"Can I also call you Teddy Bear? Afterall, aren't hairy gay men called bears?" I asked as I rubbed my hand through his chest hair.

He didn't say anything for a minute and then he said, "OK, you can call me Teddy in public and Teddy Bear in bed or whenever we are alone."

"OK, and you can call me sweetie anytime you wish but don't be surprised if I try to jump your bones because I love it when you call me that. Of course if you think that is too intimate around the ski club, you could also call me Marcell. I prefer to use Marc but when Marcell comes out of your mouth, I melt." I said with a smile.

"Great. So what do you want to do with the rest of the day?" He asked. I looked over his body at the clock on the nightstand and felt my tummy rumble. It was 9 AM.

"Let's take a shower and then get some breakfast, my treat! I wouldn't mind just hanging out with you all day." I said with a big grin.

"Sounds like a plan." He rolled out of bed and pulled me with him. I thought to myself wondering what two, gay, horny men can get up to in the shower.