Riders on the Storm

Story Info
A third episode with Jay, from "Equestrian Afternoon".
4.5k words
4.89
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever became of Jay, the young man with the horses from my story "Equestrian Afternoon"

Jay now has a profile image on the social media channel we use because he doesn't keep grindr on his phone. It shows himself and his partner in wedding suits (presumably their own?) looking suitably happy.

I have instructions not to contact him in case his "other half" sees the messages on his phone. So, like many a secret "Squeeze", I can't just call him up when I'm horny.

Happily, I'm not so starved of sexual encounters that I feel the need to contact him and until the pandemic, I have relished the occasional surprises he springs at short notice.

Months would go by, one time even six months and then a text message, without even the 20 minutes warning he'd promised, he's on the doorstep. I go to the door, he's there with his pants down, his fat throbbing cock, close to bursting point and his arse bare to the evening air. Happily, its already dark, I don't have a porch light and nobody else is going to see those glowing, downy, bubble-butt peaches.

I usher him into the kitchen, like a scene from a comedy porno, bend him over my butcher's block and dive head first into that gorgeous arse, all musky and hot from his day's work. A bit extreme? Well I was really hungry.

It was the beginning of the pandemic, the news was full of it but we're really isolated out here and few of our local community were seeing even immediate neighbours and nobody was travelling. Worse, nobody was making out!

As I mentioned before, Jay always gets a condom. He's used to them far more than I. These days, I might carry one in a pocket away from home but in the kitchen? As I blissfully chomp on that treasure trove of a hole, my mind is racing.

I remember a rucksack in the cupboard and in the front pocket of that, a steel cock ring I know he likes (way too late to get that on - I'm so hard now I could push my cock through a steel door to get into his hot body) a couple of condoms, probably well past their use by date and a small sachet of lube.

Whilst he is still moaning and dribbling his copious strand of pre-cum, I retrieve the bag, fumble the rubber into place, slick my knob end with a finger full of his cock nectar and poke it into his crevice.

"Slowly!" He hissed. "It's been a while."

"You're telling me!" Thinks I

I still my beating heart, reign back the charging stallion that is urging me for to bang this young man however much it hurts him and I lodge my rock hard, swollen, rubber clad glans at his lovely pink doorway and wait for him to push back up onto me, which he accomplishes in three gentle rocking motions of his butt.

I feel the head slip in and the wonderful sensation as his sphincter snaps greedily around its crown like a snare.

Once again he tenses with a shock of pain and puffs hard like an athlete pushing weights. Wow! He's got really, really tight, like he'd never been fucked before and it is a moment before he sighs and presses back towards me. Ever so slowly and deliberately sliding up the veined shank and my furry flesh. When my balls meet that sweet arse, he lets out a great sigh and all the tension in his powerful young body melts away. I twitched my cock a few times whilst it's deep down there at rock bottom and he responded with some twitches of his own.

After a meaningful pause, I pull back smoothly and sink back in to those wonderful hot guts of his and immediately, as if switched on, he starts bucking his hips in a rapid fire copulation, as if he was fucking a third party, under the table. I just let him get on with it and anyway, his motion is making it difficult for me to hold onto my load as I watched his beautiful rounded buttocks jiggle and rotate around my organ.

There is none of our accustomed foreplay, here is a man on a mission and, sadly, in a heated rush. It's only a matter of seconds, his breathing races and rasps from the exertion and from his obvious lust. A series of guttural groans along with the panting and I feel his guts clamp down on my throbbing cock.

He spits his seed out onto the kitchen floor in two blasts of thick syrup and then a long dribbling thread-like drool.

As his orgasm rocks him, I am helpless to hold back and slam my body down onto him as his internal muscles ripple along my cock shaft, milking every drop as if pumping me out.

He snatches himself away from me, pulls up his pants and heads for the door leaving me aghast. My cock, pendulous in space, the awful dangling tip, swinging, fully engorged with my jizz, my balls and prostate just beginning to buzz like a "fuel empty" warning.

"Sorry, Daddy! Gotta run. Thanks!"

I just stood there, slack jawed wondering "WTF?"

* * *

Total silence for over a year. We've had variant after variant of Covid-19 and never a text from Jay to say he's ok, or a "How are you?"

Much of that year, I've been grounded, like most people lucky enough not to be laid off, I'm mostly at home, very few visitors, social distancing, masks, inoculations. The gyms all closed during lockdown emergencies, I'm working out more at home, you know how it's been.

A comfortless time. Not seeing friends, not seeing lovers or only very occasionally.

Another married guy with whom I have a thing going, plucks up courage to meet (he runs a care home, so extra cautious). The pandemic is also keeping his partner at home, so no playtime for he and I there either. At least he keeps me in the loop, sends horny messages when he's longing to fuck and can't. I do likewise. It helps.

Then on Monday, this week, late afternoon, it's already dark outside, the January wind is howling. I haven't had a fuck since before the Christmas/New holiday, and that seems like forever ago, my hormones are driving me nuts. I'm sitting with my phone by the fire, thumbing through my extensive collection of porn images and gifs on Tusky and thinking about getting this awful load off. I decide to send a brief message to the lad with the horses. He's on my phone as Equine Jay. I've no idea what his family name is or even if his "Jay" is a given name, a pet name, whatever.

It's too late for a Happy New Year, which I'd refrained from sending at the appropriate time because of his instruction not to contact him. I figured, after our extraordinary episode last time, we was never going to contact me again. So, I had really nothing to lose by disobeying with a brief text.

"Haven't heard from you in over a year, Son. Hope you're well."

Nothing there for the partner to misconstrue, surely.

Only about 10 minutes later comes a reply.

"I was thinking about you earlier LOL. I was feeling really horny.'

Very happy to receive a rely at all but more so to get an explicit message, I sent just....

"Oink!"

Then, in case the trail ran cold (reading it back it looked like admonishing), I sent....

"Glad you're still around."

"I lost your number." Said he.

I'm thinking, forgotten what you'd labelled me in your contact list, more likely.

Before I have a chance to type a quip in return, he texts.

"How are you Dad?"

"Horny, Son." Says I, absolutely matter of fact. Thinking, "I hope the boyfriend doesn't see him texting this kind of stuff."

Apologising, he texts "Can't do tonight tho, sorry."

"No sweat, Boi." I replied. "I can manage with my old right handed friend. I have a massive load on. It's gotta go, been driving me mad!"

But then comes.....

"What would you want me to do?"

Then more pointedly. "If you were here, Boi, I'd certainly want to gobble your lovely hole and fuck you until you cream your guts out."

"What about you save it for tomorrow night?" he responded. "I'm all hardened up again thinking about it."

"You wanna cum with me tomorrow? Sure I can save it for one more day! Let you know what you've been missing."

"Yes! Save it for me, Dad!"

Suddenly he's sounding much more into it. "Anything you want me to put on? A harness?"

When I read this, I'm thinking maybe he means like one a horse would wear, which makes me snigger wickedly.

"No, Boi! " Says I. "Your skin is the best costume you could bring."

There's a short delay and then.....

"I changed my plans."

"Can I come over now?"

"I'll come from my car naked" He enthused in his next line.

"It's mid January, Jay! Save that idea for an evening in July!" I flashed back with a chuckle as I thumbed the keyboard. Pictured in my mind was that hunky young man, stark naked except for a pair of gum boots, heading down the muddy path to my kitchen door. His mind was obviously racing too.

He sent "I want you to answer the door wearing only that steel cock-ring you wore the first time we fucked and with your cock rock hard and throbbing. See you at 7pm. I will let you know when I'm leaving my place."

I sent a thumbs up imoji and he was gone. I had to pinch myself. What I thought was a sure fire dead end just turned into a hot date and it was already 6:40!

The storm really had built into something threatening. There were trees down, power lines down. Once he'd had a chance to look outside, I fully expected to get a message to say he wasn't coming over after all or no message at all and a long, pointless wait after 7.

As if to confound me I got a text at a quarter to 7 "Setting out now."

I never showered so fast. Then I panicked about the cock-ring which wasn't where I usually keep it. Bedside drawer with the condoms and lube. I needed to find it fast before my cock swelled too much to get it on, it's kinda tight for me anyway. My overnight bag! Hadn't used it in months, no, wait, way longer., doesn't matter now. There it was. Glistening in the front pocket. Phew!

With practiced skill I passed first one testicle, then the other, then just about suppressed my rising erection long enough to get my foreskin through the steel hoop and use it to pull my throbbing cock carefully into place and adjust it before my foreskin receded and my glistening purple cock head emerged to it's thick twitching magnificence, the shaft slowly curving upwards, then more steeply and the whole steely set felt heavy, excited and powerful.

I pulled on a fleecy hoody and made my way to the kitchen door just in time. The cold stone floor, inhospitable, I hoped his timing was good. With only my body hair and my red hot cock to keep me warm. There was a quiet but urgent knock that set the dogs off. I whipped off the hoody and opened the door wide. There stood my handsome young man. His upper garments pulled up to his hairless navel, his pants pushed down enough to uncover his virile loins and his thick, uncircumcised cock pointed right back at mine.

He rushed forward, pulled me into a passionate kiss as I let the door swing closed, shutting out the gale.

Maybe it's my self consciousness at our difference in age but we'd never kissed much before. Maybe I was just remembering last time and the "Wham bam thank you Mam." fuck by the kitchen door but I don't think so. Kissing was never an enthusiasm for him, or so I thought. Not this time. We locked lips and wrestled tongues like passionate lovers and he embraced me tightly in a way I never remembered him doing before. I was off my head for him as he stroked my strong back and repeatedly explored my powerful shoulders and corded chest and upper arms.

He tugged on my cock, roughly, revelling in it's exceptional hardness. As we kissed, he weighed my balls with his cold hand.

I broke off our kiss, bending down and slurping his cock into my mouth and patting and squeezing his lovely butt The silvery jewel of pre-cum, that always seems to linger irresistibly at the tip of his erection, which had already traced a sticky line over my thigh as we were pressed into each other, is a sweet, constant and reliable reminder of his extreme arousal. Then leading him upstairs to the spare room, his half discarded clothes leaving a trail through the house and up the stairs "I'm redecorating my den, my bedroom and the ensuite." I explained as I made an unfamiliar right at the top of the stairs instead of the familiar left. I do believe I could have led him right up into the attic and fucked him among the storage boxes for all he cared about the where and how at that moment.

There's a lovely old brass bed which I fixed up so it no longer clangs and creaks in the night. The room is dimly lit and decorated in warm, cozy colours. The window is shuttered against the storm. By the time he got there, he was stripped to the waist, had lost his shoes and he shucked off his pants in a fluid motion taking up an inviting doggy style position across that old bed. I fell on his lovely arse like a voracious lion and in seconds his whimpering and wordless pleading reminded me of what a hungry puppy he really was. I was at last banqueting on the delightful downy cavern between his cheeks and after a warm up massage, softening and lathering up the rim and the lips, I began to roughly stretch him for my tongue to get deeper and deeper.

"NYeah! NYeah! NYeah!" he intoned as I thrust with my long, thick tongue lewdly, right up into his body.

I got down low enough, behind him, to take his magnificent cock, deep into my throat. This puts his cock under tremendous tension bent back underneath him but he absolutely loved it in spite of the obvious discomfort, thrusting that fat, fat cock head down into my welcoming gullet and gasping "Oh Dad!" and "Oh God that's good, Dad."

We'd 69 for a bit and the width of his cock really stretches my throat to the limit as he laps and sucks at my cock-head and I'm in absolute heaven.

I know it's not going to be a long session, never is with Jay and I promised to fuck him, and I was aching to do just that even though his mouth was so hot on my cockhead.

"As you were, Boi!" I urged and he enthusiastically scrabbled back to his kneeling position, eagerly awaiting what he'd come for.

Reaching for a condom, I tore away the foil with my teeth and I was ready for him in the wink of an eye. Slick with banana flavoured lube and copious spittle, my prick stood proudly awaiting admission. I wasn't about to make him uncomfortable again so I left the penetration to him.

Cautiously, he pressed against the bulging mass of my cock and adjusted the angle of his hips. Once more his tight ring and rectum needed time to relax and swallow the invader.

I know I keep coming back to this in my reports of sexual encounters but the bewitching moment when a big strong man (and I can pick 'em pretty strong!) lets you into his guts, is something so mind-blowing for me that I will never get over great it feels, never take it for granted. The trust he gives to me, makes me feel humble, the strength in him makes me feel powerful, it's entirely overwhelming. I lose touch with everything but the physical point of connection between us, as my hard shaft opens up that magical kingdom inside another man's body.

Jay's thick, strong, manly legs and back welcomed my body spooned up against his, I nuzzled my beard into the back of his neck and nibbled his ear, I wrapped my strong arms tightly round him and crushed him to me as tightly as I could slowly prodded his depths with my best pelvic thrusting.

There was a deeply romantic poetry to its smooth warmth on that January night with the wind and rain battering the window but I have to content myself with the physical, the animal magnetism of the man and the moment. His strength, solidity and the heat of his aroused flesh is plenty to occupy me right now, there's no room for romance in this torrid scene.

His insides suck hard at my throbbing member and he coos at me as I skewer him and grind my groin into that perfect butt hole.

His whole powerful frame was on fire for me, every sinew and bone and the heat passed up into my whole body as if disconnecting me from the room and the bed covers. I kissed the deep cleft between his quivering trapezius muscles as his arms and shoulders tired under the weight of two fully grown, heavily built men.

I love to savour a long slow screwing, whether it's me doing the fucking or if I'm the one getting fucked and I love to flip flop with a man, savouring his cocksmanship as he savours mine, swapping positions and roles and slowly exploring what we do best. With Jay, it's more like a workout than recreation, he's physically demanding. He give energy, he wants energy.

Some men lose their hard-on getting fucked. Not me and certainly not Jay, who was liberally dripping his dew onto the bed clothes from his bouncing, twitching penis. It revelled in every grind of my hips and it felt so strong, so velvety and alive when I reached under him and stroked it, lithe and pulsating. I finger his piss slit and slither and swirl my way all over his throbbing glans, before wrapping my arm tightly back perspiring, panting torso and emphasising my slow thrust. "Ungh! NYeah!"

I turned my body across him and poked him from a different angle, a treatment which I like to receive myself and he responded with some more "Oh Dad! That's deep" and "Ungh! NYeah!"

"Maybe now, Boi, you'll remember what you've been missing!" I chastised in a low growl behind his left ear, deliberately prodding at that place just a little too deep to be comfortable but not so deep that it felt like a cruelty, like a brute beast just taking pleasure in his pain. I feel very close to pumping my seed at this point as I tense my erectile muscle to give that subtle swelling of the shaft and head.

Ah! Ngh! Nyeah, Nyeah. came the semi conscious response of a man almost totally out of focus on a plateau of blissful lust.

Thinking back, to what happened next, when our copulating seemed so close to an obvious conclusion, it's as if I might seem like I changed the game because I was bored or something but that could not have been farther from the truth. I could happily have lodged my dick in that gorgeous, manly body for ever and a day. I fulfilled my promise of a damn good fucking but there was still something more that I wanted, before I lost control and inflated the rubber.

I gently pulled out and skinned off the condom. "Over on your back!" I said, reaching for another rubber on the bedside table. Jay, lithely lifting his head for me to fuck him "Missionary".

Tearing open the pack, I checked it was the right way up, pressed it to the tip of Jay's lovely cock and said "You do it."

Standard condom is a very tight fit for either of us. When it's myself, I'm confident I'm not going to do any damage to myself. Rolling one onto someone else, however, is potentially more problematic, and when you're excited and impatient, so it's easier and quicker, less funny, less erotic but safer to hand it over.

He was a bit taken aback because he thought he knew how it was going when I turned the tables.

Now, I haven't been fucked for a good six months either at this point but when I was, it was by a whopper, and I loved it (another story).

Jay massaged the ring of rubber down his fat rod and I iced the top with a gob of lube.

"Climb up into the saddle, Dad!" He leered at me, proudly wagging his inviting har-on in my direction.

Sliding down over Jay's lovely rod was only momentarily uncomfortable and my fault for assuming that I'd still be slack from a shag after half a year. STOOPID!

Though I'm no horseman, this is a position I absolutely love and I was riding men this way before the young whipper snapper was out of the cradle. I might not manage one of his friskier horses but I was super comfortable in this particular saddle and he took to the role of bucking bronco immediately, as I'd hoped he would.

To the sound of the roaring wind in the trees and the lashing of the rain against the window, I milked that beautiful cock with my internal muscles. Straddling his hips and staring down at his lascivious grin, the tip of his tongue escaping his bearded lips in a show of smug satisfaction. I leaned way back in my kneeling position to put that extra strain on his tensely curving cock, forcing it against my joy button each time I fucked my hips forward and back.

12