Riders on the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put the flat of his hand into my pelt to rub over my lower abs trying to feel the pressure of his cockhead inside me as he thrust with all his might and I did my best to make him push that dick right out through, like the Alien baby from John Hurt's body. It felt too good to fully describe but a bit like being disemboweled with a blunt instrument.

My cock and balls were bouncing up into my belly hair and slapping back onto his smooth, flexing abs, which clenched dramatically as he pumped me with dynamic energy from below.

That familiar wolfish glare came across his countenance as his panting grew louder and harsher. He was transfixed by the sight of my over excited body and my thrashing wild cock.

He grasped my bouncing dick with a very firm right hand and as I bucked, I fucked his tight fist.

Oh God!. Dad, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" He wailed, knowing this ecstasy had to end.

His grip on my cock let go and his hand slapped back onto the bed to give even more impetus and stability to his thrusting, his face scrunched up into that cute expression, that mixture of agony and ecstasy.

A juddering wracked his hunky body and he lost his wad up into me in a series of shuddering explosions that made him blurt out loud grunting gasps at the effort, exactly as I began tipping over the edge.

That fist of his had pumped up the monster mother load I'd been saving for a week. From my deepest entrails came the feeling of the pressure building and as he continued to inject me, I felt the spasms from his tool pulsing inside my hole and with a yell my cum started firing off.

Thick volleys of it flying in every direction, I leaned back further, pressing my hands into the sheets behind me and grinding my hips forwards to make the most of the sensation inside my guts, applying pressure between his tumescent cock and my prostate, using him like a dildo. It was like the fourth of July fireworks, firing from my flailing member as it bucked and bounced chaotically.

Inspired by the spectacle that he generated with his thrusting, Jay kept up with the hammer action and the droplets kept flying until I finally allowed my body weight to quell his enthusiastic, apparently tireless gyrations. The power of that young, virile body beneath me, stoking my insides was one of the greatest turn ons.

After feasting on his delicious body and plugging him into a stupor of pleasure, then jumping on him for a ride like that, I was utterly done in.

My chest and abs heaved mightily as I regained my breath. The feeling was so magical between us. His handsome face, a cute muddle of exhaustion and bliss. I just revelled in the throbbing of that prong, poking in my belly like it wanted to come out through my navel.

Unlike myself and so many of my buddies, Jay is not a big fan of cum and he doesn't understand the afterglow I get from the sweaty, cummy mess left after a massive load goes off, doesn't really share with me that tender exhaustion that we've made together.

So, before I climb off his youthfully vigorous knob, still rock hard and wanting to keep it crammed inside me, I reach for the towel I'd left at the bedside and lay it over him, gently gathering up the goo in it and admire again the broad, smooth chest and abdomen. Though he's no bear, he really is a dish and a proper man's man. I turn the towel carefully and using the other side of it, I continue to blot up the remaining gobs of spoog I'd left. Peculiarly, perhaps, I think of this as a caring, even loving gesture.

Ah! I see! The only significant advantage for an almost perfectly hairless male torso. Easy clean!

After a fuck like that, It's hard to let go. Hard to accept that this is not mine, cannot be mine and I pine when he gathers his strewn clothing, dresses hastily, swipes his floppy brown blond hair from his eyes and walks away.

I long for a.....

"Love you, Dad."

"Love you, Son"

moment, as he disappears into the winter darkness.

I catch myself pining the next morning, and lots of times in the coming week but all it really means is that my hormones are kicking in.

"Until next time, Jay. " I say to myself.

At least now I know that there will be a next time. I've seen to that. He'll be back.

12