Rideshare Adventure

Story Info
Crossdresser drives for a ride share company.
1.8k words
4.63
4.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently started driving for a popular rideshare company in the summer. I would dress in a t-shirt and shorts as the summers hare are quite warm.After I got used to the job, I started wearing shorter and shorter shorts. When I would start around 5 am, I would wear some old style split side gym shorts that look like they were from the 70s or early 80s. Most of the time, riders would not notice as I would be sitting in front driving as almost all riders rode in the back seat. A few times I would help them get their luggage in and out of the back when picking them up or dropping them off at the airport. It was quite fun to be showing off so much leg. I drive a four door full size pickup truck. Many riders like it when going to the airport as there is plenty of room for luggage.

As the weather got cooler, I would wear some insulated tights with some sexy shorts over them. I would match a colorful underarmor tight top with some shiny shorts. I got may compliments on my outfit as it looked more like a sports outfit rather than something feminine. I soon switched to some shiny opaque footless pantyhose that felt wonderful to wear all the time along with the shiny shorts and top. Little strappy sandals would complete the outfit.

Up until late November, I would only drive early in the morning and sometimes early afternoon. I did not want to deal with drunks late at night. I did start to wonder about maybe picking up riders around the bars than had drag shows and and catered to the LGBTQ crowd. I thought it would be exciting to dress more provocatively and see what might happen. I had to come up with an outfit that would not be too outrageous and get me into trouble if I had a "vanilla" rider.

One night I put on a crotchless and footless black shiny bodysuit. On top of that I added some really short black satin shorts. The satin was thin, flimsy, and a little snug. It felt wonderful to wear. If I did have to get out of the truck, I would still look like I was wearing a tight running outfit. I put on some black heels that have a sexy ankle strap, but kept a pair of flip flips under my seat just in case I needed them.

Around midnight, I drove to the middle of the gay clubbing area and logged on line with the ride share app. It was only 10 seconds when the first ride popped up. I picked up a pair of sexy guys that needed a ride home. When they got in, they noticed my outfit and complimented me on how sexy I looked. They were very chatty and very nice for their short ride home. I quickly went back to the club area and soon had another ride request. What caught my eye is that it was a 40 mile ride to an apartment complex near a park on the outskirts of the city. When I pulled up to the club, three drag queens climbed in. They had done the shows in that club and were done for the evening. They looked fantastic as they were in really sexy outfits. One dressed as a school girl, the second as a hot librarian, and the third as a police officer. All their outfits included very short skirts, skimpy tops, heels, stockings, garters, etc. When they got in, the dome light allowed them to notice my outfit and they complimented me on it. They offered me a coke as they had a soft sided ice chest with them. I accepted it and thanked them as I was quite thirsty. I quickly downed more than half of it and finished it within 5 minutes. I noticed how they were all grinning at each other as I quickly drank it. As we started on our way, they complemented on me on my outfit. They loved my little shorts. They asked me to turn on the dome light at a traffic light stop so they could see my outfit better. When they saw I was wearing heels, they all let out a little gasp and a sexy giggle. We chatted about many things as I drove us on our way. The loved that I was driving in such a sexy outfit.

After about 30 minutes into the ride I felt my cock starting to harden. I thought it was because od these hot sexy gurls who were in the truck with me. I struggled to think of other things, but it was slowly getting harder and harder. The gurls were not helping and I think they noticed my predicament. They topics of conversation were getting hotter and hotter. The thin satin of my shorts was clearly becoming quite snug and clearly showing the outline of my cock. The gurl in the front seat noticed and commented that I seem to enjoy having them as passengers. I admitted I did and apologized. They all giggled and finally told me that they had crushed up a VIagra pill and dissolved it in my coke. It caught me completely off guard and I gasped in surprise. I had just turned in to the road of their apartment building when they told me this. They quickly told me to turn right in to the park and drop them off. I was still in shock at my cock being so hard and what they had done. I turned into the park and stopped at a pavilion they pointed to. The only light being the bright full moon which made everything quite easy to see.

As they opened the doors to get out, I did not notice the one behind me release my seat belt. As i felt the belt go slack, the gurls in the back reached over and pulled me out of my seat and up onto the hump of the console between the front two seats. I was caught totally off guard and started to struggle and yell what what going on. At this point I must admit that I was both scared and totally turned on. My wrists were quickly handcuffed behind me as the handcuffs of the one dressed as a police officer were quite real. My ass was on the console and during my struggle, my hard cock slipped out of a leg opening and was sticking straight up in the air. Suddenly hands were all over me. I was being roughly groped, stroked, pinched, and caressed in every imaginable way. Then I heard one of the gurls say that I was theirs's for the rest of the night. When I heard that, there was a hand squeezing my balls tightly, a pair of inner thighs caressing my face, and fingernails raking my hard cock. I exploded like I have never done in my life. My body totally betraying me. They all laughed and giggled and said there was soooooo much more to cum !!!

I was helped out of the truck and taken to a nearby picnic table. My hands still cuffed behind my back as I struggled to walk on the uneven ground in my heels. My hard cock easily visible under the light of the full moon as it poked straight out of my shiny satin shorts. My heart was about to pound out of my chest in excitement and fear. I was then told to lay on a picnic table as I was uncuffed. A blanket was placed on the table for me to lay on. As soon as I did, the gurl in the school girl outfit climbed up and sat on my face. Her cute little skirt riding up and revealing tight little panties struggling to keep her own hard cock covered. The police woman and the librarian started taking turns licking my cock and balls. The silky inner thighs of the school girl were caressing the side of my face as her pantied covered cock inched closer and closer to my face. I could not resist biting one of her garter straps with my teeth and snapping it against her creamy bare thigh just above the stocking tops. I then gave her pantied covered balls a gentle bite through the stain material of her panties. She screamed out to the otheres "Yes girls....we have a hot one here!" Soon her cock slipped out of her panties and into my eager mouth. I sucked like I have never done in my life. I was so aroused it was almost painful.

The librarian climbed on top of me and impaled herself on my cock. I have never been so hard in my life. She just sat there with me deep in her and the cop licked up and down my nylon covered inner thighs. Biting me now and then quite sharply. I soon felt the the school girl filling my throat with her cum and then feeling my self explode again deep in the librarian. I also felt the librarian covering me in her own cum and she just squirmed on my cock. As soon as the librarian climbed off, the cop climbed on. She was mush more aggressive and started moving her body up and down on my hard shaft. I could feel my cock plunging in and out of her as she wanted a hard fucking. In the mean time the librarian was licking her own cum off of my body. The school girl pulled out of my mouth and was rubbing the base of her cock all over my face. It was around this time that one of them mentioned that they all had taken viagra and that I was their sexy toy for the rest of the night. They all took turns in all positions including lifting my legs over their shoulders in turns and each of them fuck my brains out. At one point, one cock in my mouth, one deep in my ass and one impaled on my cock. By this time, all fears were gone and I was having the most arousing time of my life!

At daylight we finished and composed ourselves. I thanked them for the most exhilarating time of my life and they thanked me for being such a fun plaything for them. They scribbled a note and slipped into my cum soaked shorts as they left. I read it when I got back in my truck. It had a phone number and instructions to pick them up them the same club the following saturday night for another ride. It also stated that they would provide the outfit that they wanted me to wear.

I can't wait!!!