Rideshare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Works for me." Mary responded.

"Honey, would you like one as well?" Lisa asked.

"Sure, I don't think one will hurt." I said.

As Lisa made the drinks, I showed Mary around the ground floor. Lisa had done most of the decoration, but the architectural was all mine. I had completed a minor in civil engineering as part of a MEng program before shifting to computer engineering later on. The builder had initially balked at using my plans until a friend at Burns and Roe reviewed them and signed off with his license. I later ended up designing his house in Upper Saddle River.

We made our way to the screened in patio overlooking the pool deck and spa where Mary remarked on the sauna in the corner of the patio.

"That is one of the best features of the house, in my opinion." I said as Lisa came out with three hurricane glasses.

"Here you go, Mary. One LDRBM." Lisa said as Mary took the glass.

"LDRBM?" Mary asked.

"Lisa's Deluxe Relaxation Bloody Mary. A name coined by some friends after they realized that after two, they were really relaxed." I said.

"I see. Well I think I need that right about now. Cheers." Mary said.

We all toasted.

"That is really, really good Lisa. You have got to let me know the secret ingredient." Mary said after her first sip.

"Vermouth. Extra dry. And use V8 rather than tomato. It's actually all that I changed." Lisa said. "I heard you mention the sauna, that is something that I was not sure about when he added it to the desiogn but now I don't think I could live without..."

A chime sounded from the kitchen.

"Oh, I need to get back to cooking. Show her the sauna and the spa, darling. Mary, you must really try them. It changes your entire attitude after a bad day." Lisa said as she turned and started for the kitchen.

"Lisa is right, a good 30 minute sauna is amazing for the spirit. Come take a look." I said as I walked over and opened the door and sat down on the wooden bench.

Lisa followed me in and looked around. She jumped a bit as the door latched behind her.

"Don't worry, it's designed to do that. The latch just a magnetic strip inside the frame and is fail-safe. The entire sauna is designed to be safe. The heater is low pressure steam coil under the wood plank and there is a blowout plug in case the pressure rises over 15 PSI. The temperature controller is also limited to 120F and a set of three independent sprinkler heads will open if the temperature gets over 135F ensuring you are not cooked alive. Sit down, the wood is teak and I think I have the curves just right."

Mary sat next to me and leaned back.

"Oh, that is good. You may have sold me on this and the heat is not even on." she said. Then leaned over and kissed me.

I kissed her back and felt her hand cup my balls.

I slid my hand up her leg and cupped her cunny, letting my fingers play with her clit for a few moments then broke the kiss. "We better continue the tour of Lisa will wonder where we got to." I said as she gave my balls a final caress.

"Yes, don't need to be causing problems with the wife." Mary said as she leaned in and gave me a short kiss.

I opened the door and walked out on to the pool deck. "The pool is heated from the spa overflow but not on it's own filter cycle so it's usually a bit on the chilly side."

"Sounds refreshing, I never could stand the pools that were heated to bathwater temperature, if I wanted a bath I would take one. Pools are for cooling off." Mary said as she leaned over and ran her hand along the side. "Oh, that is a bit chilly, but nice."

"You will need to bring your swim suite next time." I said.

"Well she is about my size, so I can let her have one of mine if you two fancy a swim after dinner?" Lisa said as she walked out on the pool deck. "I have three I've never even worn. We tend not to worry about swim ware if it's just us. The privacy fence takes care of that and besides, we bought the lots on either side for the buffer space. The back of the property has the feeder stream and a preserve that goes back over five hundred feet. It's mainly marsh so it keeps people away."

"I was wondering about that, the lots are rather large in this area but the spacing of your home to the next seem significantly greater." Mary said. "I can fully understand no swim ware, that was common back home, although it was in the river, rather than the backyard pool."

"Great, but for now, dinners almost ready. Darling would you open a wine please? I'll have the serving bowls out in a moment."

"Of course." I said as I started inside, leaving Mary with Lisa.

The two women came in to the dining room a few minutes later, each carrying serving bowls. I had already finished setting the table and poured the wine.

"Anything left in the kitchen to bring in?" I asked.

"Yes, the salad and the bread, if you would dear." Lisa told me.

After getting the rest of the meal and having everyone seated, I said a quick grace and we dug in to the food.

"This is really good Lisa. Thank you so much for inviting me." Mary said as we ate.

"No worries, Mary. I always make too much and it's nice to be able to share. We don't have company over as much as we used to so the change is nice for us as well."

~THREE~

Some time later, after a good portion of the food and three bottles of wine were consumed, Lisa and Mary headed out to the patio with the remains of their wine to enjoy the cool evening as I cleaned up the dining room and kitchen.

I joined them some twenty minutes later and both were on the settee, giggling and chatting about prior boyfriends and other antics.

"Well," I said as I sat in on the settee across from them, "it seems you two are quite enjoying yourselves."

"Mary and I were just discussing life before marriage and how things change. Seems we have a very similar outlook on most things." Lisa said.

"I guess the biggest difference is I chose the wrong man. At least the divorce judge understood the situation and is making him pay dearly for his scheme." Lisa said. I get to keep the house free and clear, both cars even though I loth driving, 50% of his personal savings account, 75% of any future earnings until Michael turns 18 or graduates from university, then I get 50% unless I marry again. Oh, and he notified ICE for for the immigrations fraud." Mary said, giggled, then shivered a bit.

"Mary, are you cold? We can move to the sauna and warm up." Lisa said.

Lisa thought about that for a moment. "I don't have anything to change in to, Lisa."

"Don't worry, I have those swim suites I never wore if you are modest, but usually a sauna is just a towel." Mary said.

Lisa thought about that for another moment then finished the last of her wine. "Well, it is a bit chilly and I have been wondering about that sauna. Sold, lets do it."

"You girls go get ready, I'll check the temp and get the rocks wet." I said as I stood up.

I was already in the sauna with a white linen towel wrapped around my waist when Lisa and Mary came in, each with a plain white linen towel around them. Lisa sat next to me on the while Lisa sat on the side bench just to my left.

"My gods this feels good, Lisa. Now I know what all the fuss is about." Mary said as she raised her arms and stretched her legs out, enjoying the moist heat. As she stretched, the towel opened and dropped to her lap. It took her a moment to realise she was exposed almost to crotch. "OH! Sorry about that." she exclaimed as she started to work on gathering the towel around her again.

"Mary, don't worry about it. To be honest, wearing towels in a sauna are really just an American thing. Most other places they are just placed across the lap and used to wipe excess sweat." Lisa said. "We just use them with guests that are not used to international customs."

"Oh, I had no idea. Well when in Rome?" and with that, she unwrapped the towel and placed it across her lap.

Lisa glanced over at me and I gave a quick smile as she unwrapped her towel and folded it across her lap. I followed and the conversation continued as if nothing had changed.

A few minutes later as I was dozing and just listening to the girls chat, Lisa mentioned that I should go jump in the pool and cool off for a few.

"Hmmm, why?" I asked then realized that I was at full mast and the towel was doing nothing to hide it. "Oh. Well dear you know what lovely women always do to me."

"Yes, and I know what you do to them. Now go cool off and come back."

I stood up and just for Lisa's shock value, I left the towel hanging on my stiff pecker as I stepped towards the door. Lisa grabbed the towel and swatted my arse. "Funny. Now go before we need to do something about that." she said.

I went out and rather than get in the pool, I decided the spa was a better choice. A few minutes later the women both emerged from the sauna and headed over to join me. Both dropping the towels on a chair before settling in on either side of me and each putting an arm around me. I adjusted a bit so that both women were comfortable and slipped an arm around each of them.

"So did the pool control your flagpole problem dear?" Lisa asked.

"Nope, you know what it takes once I get hard baby." I said.

"Yes, yes I do. So how about you go get another bottle of wine and three plastic cups while Mary and I decide on how to deal with your problem." Lisa said with a grin.

"I'll be right back." I said. I slid out from between them and on my way to the house, I wondered what the women had cooked up in the sauna while I was gone.

After transferring the wine to an insulated plastic carafe and getting three plastic tumblers I headed back to the spa.

Lisa and Mary were right next to each other and they parted as I walked over. I put the wine carafe and tumblers on the edge of the spa and slipped back in between the women.

Turning to the right to get the carafe and tumblers, I felt a hand run across my chest and the fingers stop to play with my left nipple. I looked back and saw it was Lisa.

"Honey, you know what that is going to do, right?" I asked.

"Of course. It leaves your right nipple open for Mary to play with." my wife said.

No sooner has she spoken that I felt Mary shift and press her self against my other side and caress my other nipple. As I was already facing her, it was just a moment before her lips were against mine. As Mary and I began kissing, my wife moved her hand down to stroke my cock.

Quickly forgetting the wine, I found Marys breast with my free hand and was soon playing with a nice hard nipple as she moaned in to my mouth. Mary moved her hand south from my nipple and joined my wife in stroking my now rock hard shaft. I had to admit, having my wife and my new found lover both stroking me was an incredible turn on and it took significantly more concentration than usual to keep from blowing a load then and there.

Lisa shifted a bit and was nibbling on my ear as I kissed Mary. "You like her, she whispered. Good because so do I."

My wife and I had both had three-some sex a number of times before we were married, we actually met at one, and even during the first several years of marriage. Although, we had not ben is one in the last decade or so, nor had we even mentioned the idea. It was not a 'you are my only one' kind of thing, we had agreed well before marriage that the only way out was going to be a pine box, or an urn on the mantle regardless of other activities. It was just that as we matured, friends, parties and society changed. We just changed with it. Finding Mary to be so receptive was a great, and very pleasant, surprise for both of us and I was not going to mention that she had sampled my goods prior to tonight. Some things you really do need to keep to yourself.

I shifted a bit so I could kiss Marys neck and play with her other breast. Lisa shifted as well, in the process she moved me to sit more forward on the spa bench. Mary followed and I felt Lisa reach around to guide Mary on to my lap. I put my legs together and Mary straddled me, my dick pressed against her tummy, the tip just brushing her full, round, and firm natural D cup tits as she leaned forward a bit to continue the kissing.

Lisa slipped her hand between us and began playing with Marys tits as I ran my hands over her hips and ass. I did not pull her in to a position to enter her, I was going to let her make the choice to have me in her.

"Lisa, I am so close to cumming but I really need to feel him in me. Can we get out of the water...?" Mary asked.

Lisa leaned in and kissed her lips. "Of course Mary, cabana chair, sauna, grass, or bedroom?"

"All of the above? If you think he can stand it." Mary said with a grin as she looked at me.

"Oh Mary, you have no idea. I hope you decide he is a good ride, because most of the time I'm sore from the attention and could really use the break." Lisa said.

"Lisa, he has been a great driver so far and," Mary took my cock in both hands and stroked me. "I have a feeling his other driving skills are more than a match."

"Oh, they are love. They are." Lisa said as she started to get out of the spa.

Mary slipped off my lap and Lisa took her hand and helped her out of the spa. I followed after her, but by the time I was standing on the pool deck, Mary and Lisa were kissing.

I stepped up behind Mary and reached around her with one hand to cup a tit and slipped my other hand between her ass cheeks.

Mary spread her legs a bit and I ran my fingers across her slit and began playing with her clit.

Mary broke the kiss with my wife and wrapped her arms around her to say standing as she had a sudden and violent orgasm as she cried out with a long drawn out "Ohhhh GODDDDsss..."

I stuffed two fingers in to her cunt as she came and the grip of her cunt muscles was amazing. Aside from her natural lubrication before she came, Mary started to squirt a bit as her orgasm ran it's course.

As Marys climax ebbed she kissed Lisa again before standing back up. "My god, that felt so good. I can't tell you how long it has been since I had a good cum."

"Mary darling, that was just the first. You are in for a wonderful evening." Lisa said

Mary turned and kissed me. "I really hope so. So what's next? I've never done anything like this before and don't want to ruin the mood."

Lisa took he hand and led her to the grass then lay down with her. "Lets let James have some fun, how about it babe?"

I knelt down by Mary and kissed her again. "I want to taste you."

Mary opened her legs and I planted my face in her crotch and began to eat her. In short order, Mary started to cum again as I alternated driving my tongue in to her snatch and suck her clit. Lisa alternated between kissing her lips and sucking on her nipples.

I made Mary cum three more times then slid up her body and placed my dick at her cunt lips. "Do you want this?" I asked as I rubbed the tip of my dick along her pussy.

"My gods, yes! Lisa, does he always tease like this?" Mary asked as she tried to push down to get me inside her.

"Some times Mary, sometimes he just comes up behind me, pulls my panties off, stuffs it in, and fucks me till I can't take it any more. He had me over the kitchen counter the other night as I was trying to wash the dishes."

"So you want to get fucked by an old man, little girl?" I said as I slipped the tip of my cock in to Mary then pulled it right back out.

"James, if I need to go and buy a Catholic school girl outfit to get properly fucked I'll do it." Mary said as she continued to try to get more of my dick in her.

"James, the vision of that just about made me cum. I really want to see that." Lisa said.

"I think I need to take both of you shopping tomorrow." I said then suddenly shoved my entire eight inch cock in to Marys cunt. I felt the head of my dick strike bottom and then pushed harder before I felt something give or shift inside her.

Mary opened her mouth but nothing came out. Her body went rigid and her eyes rolled in to the back of her head.

I pulled all the way out after a moment then began to fuck her hot, tight, and very wet cunt hard and deep, making sure the head of my cock bottomed out inside her on every thrust. I fucked her for a few minutes like that before I felt her start to tremble and begin another squirting orgasm. Several minutes later she was still cumming continuously when I felt my own climax approach. I looked at Lisa and she knew.

"Cum in my mouth, baby." Lisa said.

I fucked Mary for another minute or so then pulled out just before I came and Lisa took my cock and began sucking me off until I came in her mouth. Lisa continued sucking and licking all of my cum and Marys cunt cream until I began to soften. Then she moved me out of the way and began to eat Marys cunt.

I moved up Marys body and started kissing her lips softly until she began to regain her senses.

"ohhh..." Mary mumbled as I kissed her while my wife licked her cunt. "Don't stop James, that feels so good. Please don't stop eating me."

"Mary, I'm up here." I said.

"Ok, then please suck my nipples." she managed to say as she shuddered again while Lisa took her clit in her lips and sucked it.

"As you command, Mistress." I said as I moved down her body.

I sucked, licked and rubbed her nipples and tits as Lisa continued to eat her cunt while Mary had several more orgasms over the next half hour before finally begging for mercy.

"Oh gods, ok, enough, I don't think I can take any more for now. I think I saw God at some point." she said as she pulled me off her breast.

Lisa and I sat up and watched Mary as she recovered from her 'holy' moment. I reached between my wife's legs and toyed her cunt while Mary lay there in post-coital bliss. A few minutes later, Mary sat up and wrapped her arms around both of us.

"That was the best sex I have ever had. Seriously, how..where did you fit that thing inside me? I think I may be ruined for any mortal man forever."

Lisa laughed. "I had the same opinion the first time he fucked me with that monster."

"Well, I have been told I'm slightly larger than the average." I said as I pressed a finger deep into Lisa's cunt and was rewarded with a moan.

"Slightly? There may be ponies that are jealous of that dong." Mary said and shivered a bit.

"Getting cold darling? How about we head inside and rinse the pool water off then get comfortable." Lisa said as she took my hand.

"That sounds wonderful." Mary said.

~~~FOUR~~~

The three of us headed indoors and we led Mary to the large rainfall shower, a location that could comfortably allow all of us to rinse off, or shower, together. A few minutes later we were dry and laying on the king sized bed, me in the middle with one woman on either side. Mary was nibbling on my neck as I kissed Lisa, who was caressing her own clit with a small vibrator.

"You could have cum inside me James. You did not need to pull out." Mary said in my ear as she nibbled.

"No, you were deep into your climax and we had not set that ground rule before so..."

"Oh, I understand. Well now you know, and I want it." Mary said. "And just so you both know, this is a first, but amazing, time and I feel completely safe with you both, so if there are any other permission based ground rules, I want you to know the answer is yes. I even want to try anal if you are up for it sometime. My ex thought anal was the same as gay and would not even discuss it. I could not even get him to play with my ass."

"Mary, I had a feeling you would be special when I met you." Lisa said. Come here."

Mary climbed over me, partway and she and Lisa were soon kissing with Mary slipping three of her long slender fingers into my wife's cunt. After several minutes, Lisa started to cum and Mary quickly moved to get between her legs to eat her to a full blown orgasm.

This display had gotten me hard again and I sat up and moved behind Mary to rub my cock along her still wet slit. She pushed back as much as she could while still keeping her mouth attached to Lisa's crotch. I let myself slip in to her cunt again and unlike the previous fucking, I entered her slowly and let my dick head bump and rub against her cervix a few times before beginning long slow strokes in her hot eager orifice.