Rideshare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary had gotten her hands under Lisa ass and was lifting her up slightly as she ate my wife to several orgasms while I fucked her from behind. In the middle of one of Lisa's cums Mary had another sudden and violent climax that caused me to stop fucking her as she clamped down on my cock, lest I loose a layer or three of skin off my shaft.

"My god woman, you have cunt muscles that would make Arnold proud." I said as she relaxed and I started fucking her again.

"I do 200 sit-ups every day and a bunch of other exercises that help." Mary said after my wife finished her latest orgasm under Mary's cuntal ministrations.

"Well, they work, you just about got me to cum that time." I said.

"I guess I'll need to try harder now that I know that." Mary said as I felt her start to squeeze and relax her cunt in time with my strokes.

Some time, and several orgasms later, I felt it and stuffed my cock deep into Mary before blowing a series of wads of my fertile cum directly into her baby maker.

Mary felt me start to squirt against her cervix and she began to cum at the same time. Lisa seemed to know we were in a mutual climax and that triggered her latest climax. Lisa grabbed Mary by the back of the head and pulled her even tighter against her cunt as she came, squirting her cunt liquids into Mary's mouth as I filled her other end with another cum deposit blowing right up her twat.

After Lisa and I finished filling the young woman, we all collapsed in to a heap, as body fluids seeped from each of the women.

~~~More to cum...~~~