Ridiculust Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very funny, wise guy," Sarah laughed as she, Debbie, John, and Joe emerged, glowing slightly, from the shadows behind them. "Look at that, John. We're only apart for a little while and he's picked up two more women!" Roger rolled his eyes and groaned theatrically.

"Debbie and Leslie, from Toronto Action News, please meet Sarah, John, Debbie, and Joe, the other four Old Souls who are kicking around, looking for trouble."

"Well, we certainly found it," said Joe as everyone shook hands. "Are you ready? It looks like the Purple Chimps are coming onto the stage now." There was applause and cheering from the assembled crowd and more started making their way to the stage.

"Don't worry, we won't be out of your sight," assured Jeannie. Debbie flipped a switch, the camera turned on and she swung it towards them. A light from it shone on Leslie, who had pulled out a microphone from the backpack and turned it on. Suddenly, she was all business, listening to a small earpiece in her left ear that had gone unnoticed until now.

"Thanks, Bill. I'm Leslie Frost, here in the Arbroath, Ontario park with six of the key participants of the coming concert to save the trees. Jeannie and Roger Matheson are here." They waved dutifully.

"We're Sarah and John Burns," said Sarah, taking her cue, "and these are Debbie and Joe MacInnes. We're going to be the uh, magical coordinators, for lack of a better term."

"As to what we'll do or how, I have no idea," John added helpfully. "But I think it's time for us to join the party." Various twangs, riffs, and keyboard and drum testing were coming from the stage as the Purple Chimps were warming up. "Nice meeting you!" They started walking towards the stage, but Jeannie suddenly stopped and turned.

"Oh, Roger," she said sweetly.

"Urk!" he replied guiltily, caught in mid-sneak going in the opposite direction.

"The stage is that way," she pointed. He slumped his shoulders and dragged his feet as he made his way towards the others.

"Yes, dear," he said meekly, earning a swat on his ass when he got to them. "Ow!" As he put his arm around her, he felt a firm squeeze. "Hey, are you tenderizing me?" Her expression was all innocence. He experimented with a few squeezes of his own as they all moved towards the stage.

"Keep that up, mister, and I may not wait until after the concert," she murmured.

"And there you have it, folks," said Leslie, turning back to the camera, "Whatever happens tonight, it's going to be interesting! This is Leslie Frost, live at the Concert for the Trees in Arbroath."

"And, cut to commercial," said a voice over their earpieces and Debbie stopped recording.

"Don't even think about trying to get into Roger' pants," Leslie warned her smirking partner.

"Oh, I'll think about it," Debbie replied with a snicker, "but I wouldn't have a chance unless I can persuade the ladies to look the other way for a few minutes."

"Good luck with that. Now let's get to work."