Riding Buddies Ch. 03

Story Info
My buddy was out of town, so I took my bike out solo.
8.2k words
4.4
2.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few months since Alan and I had met for another motorcycle ride. It was now a little more than a year since we had met in person. My job had become a little more demanding of my time, leading to less opportunities to decompress and get in some stress reducing Harley time. Alan worked mostly from home, as was kind of normal since the recent planetary plague they called COVID. I was still unsure exactly what he did. He would talk about it a little, but when you're not in the industry and someone starts using industry terms, the layman has a tendency to tune out while still maintaining the look of interest. I just knew he had the freedom of working from home, and as long as his work was done on time, he could set his own hours. This led to his ability to take off in the middle of a normal workweek for whatever he wanted. In our case it was motorcycles and occasional carnal activities. The middle of a normal workweek was my normal days off anyway, so I didn't need to take time off.

"Wanna ride?" was the normal text I would receive from Alan when he was once again in the mood.

I had to turn down the last couple of requests, as I had been scheduled extra days at work for covering vacations and additional security necessary for the site for one reason or another. Things finally calmed down at work and once I knew I would have my normal days off, I sent a text to Alan, which was unusual for me. I hardly ever initialized contact.

"Wanna ride?" I texted.

The answer wasn't immediate, but I didn't expect it to be. It was the middle of the day, I was still at work, and I figured he might be busy as well. Even though it was a Saturday, not all days off were days of rest. Eventually I did get a response though.

"Can't. Got a conference in Denver this week. I'm actually heading to the airport tomorrow afternoon."

"Ooohh. Look at you with your fancy job. My job doesn't involve things like conferences or travel."

"Trust me, I'd rather not have to go. They're worse than they sound, but I'm required to attend. At least this year I'm staying in the same hotel the conference is being held at. Last time I was halfway across the city. That sucked."

"Where's it at?"

"The Hyatt Regency. Nice place. I've stayed there before."

I really couldn't picture Alan at a conference. I knew him a little differently. Between the tattoos and leather vest, I found it funny to picture him rubbing elbows with the regular conference attending modern snowflake types.

"So is it 'all work and no play' or do you get a chance to see some sights?"

"It actually looks like I don't have any sessions or workshops on Wednesday, but other than that it's a pretty full week."

"I bet that's a shock to your system from your regular schedule of whenever you want."

"Yeah. I've kinda gotten spoiled by working from home. I'm not gonna be happy if they ever try to make me work from the office like we used to."

From the information he had given, and my desire for a repeat of our hotel experience, a plan had started to form in my head. Once I got out of work, I went home and started looking at routes, directions, weather forecasts, and anything I felt I needed to know to enact my plan. A couple of hours later I decided to text Alan again.

"Wanna ride?"

The response was quicker this time.

"Did you get hit on the head by a coconut or something? We already talked about that."

"You said that you have Wednesday off. So do I. I can be up there Tuesday night and we can ride through some the mountain roads close to Denver on Wednesday. I don't have to be back at work until Friday."

"I'm flying back and forth on the company's dime. I won't have my bike."

"Then you've got a couple of options there. You can double up on mine and we can take turns on the back, or you can rent one for the day."

"I don't think it'll work this time around. If we had planned farther ahead maybe I could have gotten my company to agree to pay mileage or something else so I could take my bike. If you're back to getting your days off, we'll plan something after I get back into town."

I was disappointed, but understood his reasoning. My disappointment was not just about missing another hotel encounter, but Colorado had some excellent motorcycle routes. One such route was only an hour outside of Denver. It was on my list of places to go, I just hadn't gotten out there yet. Sunday and Monday at work I remained distracted. The open road was calling. While I seemed to enjoy it more riding around with Alan, I had always enjoyed riding on my own before that. By the time I got home on Monday afternoon I had made my decision. After my decision I made my plan. By Tuesday morning I was on the road and headed to the mountains of Colorado. By Tuesday evening I was in a cheap hotel in Fort Carson, just a short ride away from the first destination point on my trip.

I checked in on social media once I got settled in town. I am not big on social media, but I do post things occasionally. I like to get reminders and look back at other things I've posted. Also it lets my wife know where I'm at. She doesn't ride, and she doesn't want to ride. Unfortunately her fear overcomes her sense of adventure, and she has no interest in the open road. After finding a halfway decent restaurant close by and once I returned to my room, I was getting ready for bed when I got a text.

"Decided to ride huh?"

I was surprised that he knew. Then I recalled that we were now friends on social media as well. So when I posted my location, I guess it popped up on Alan's radar.

"Yep. Been wanting to ride Colorado for some time. Already had a plan in place, so decided now was as good of a time as any."

"I hear ya. Wish I had taken you up on that, but it looks like they added a workshop to my Wednesday morning schedule after all. Watch out for the wildlife out here."

Wednesday morning was colder in the mountains than I expected, but I was prepared. Alan's wildlife comment seemed to be clairvoyant in nature. Although I was used to seeing deer, the bighorn sheep crossing the main road was a little bit of a surprise. I also spotted a mountain lion as I rode through the scenic passes. It seemed to be wary of the traffic, even more so of the loud rumble of my Harley's engine.

After reaching the summit of the mountain, and of course taking the normal pictures one would kind of expect, I rode north with another scenic route in mind for my next destination. The numerous curves and elevation changes made it perfect for two wheeled riding. I always enjoyed leaning into the turns on a bike rather than turning a steering wheel of a car, and this route was made for my style of riding.

When just looking at the number of miles it seemed like I should have been able to cover more ground in order to add a third destination. But when you're riding a motorcycle and stop at every overlook or scenic vista, that eats up quite a bit of daylight. By the time I had ridden the fifty-ish miles of my second route, it was way too late to add a third. The sun was not down yet, but it was time to think about lodging. I pulled off at a rest stop and kicked back at a table as I took out my phone. I saw a text message from an hour before.

"Wanna ride?"

"You're a little late. I've been riding all day. I'm actually looking for a hotel now."

"I know, but I figured that would get your attention. Wanna grab a bite?"

I had been looking for accommodations, but food was also on my list. After some back and forth, I agreed to meet Alan in the lobby of his hotel. I ended up parking in a secure parking garage and taking my overnight bag into the lobby to meet him. The rest of my gear was locked in my saddlebags. This wasn't some cheap hotel where just anyone could wander around the vehicles, so I took my chances in that regard. When I got into the lobby area, I glanced around to see if I could quickly locate my host. Failing that, I took out my phone in order to text him my arrival.

"Wanna ride?" I heard.

I looked around and saw a guy standing near me. It took a couple seconds but I finally recognized Alan. I couldn't help but laugh as he stood there. I was used to Biker Alan. This was Conference Alan. I guess the action figure was the same, just the accessories were different.

Biker Alan wore a t-shirt, jeans, vest, heavy boots, fingerless gloves, a bandana on his head for protection from the sun, and carried the classic biker wallet complete with hanging chain. Conference Alan wore dress pants, dress shirt, sport coat, dress shoes, wire framed glasses, a conference ID badge on a lanyard around his neck, and had trimmed his facial hair down to almost nothing. His tattoos that were normally seen coming down his arms from under his t-shirt were not visible in his current attire. I wouldn't have recognized him if he hadn't gotten my attention. It was quite the transformation. On the other hand, my on duty versus off duty clothing was simple. A uniform on duty and t-shirt and jeans off duty. The boots remained the same. My tattoos were not visible in either scenario. The rest of me remained the same. I liked to think there wasn't much visible difference regardless of my current status.

"Are you done? Quit laughing. I had another session added to me this afternoon and it ended just a little bit ago, so I haven't gotten a chance to change yet. Come on, follow me."

His deadpan reaction kept my mirth alive. Maybe he didn't see much of a difference. Maybe he didn't enjoy being Conference Alan. Whatever it was, he wasn't as amused as I was. We entered the elevator and up we went. I followed him to his room which was large and comfortable, with a king sized bed and TV bigger than the one I had at home. I looked out of his window to see the view. We were pretty far up there. I hadn't paid attention to which floor we were on, but I guessed around the thirtieth. I turned back to see Alan take off the lanyard from around his neck and toss it onto the table. I couldn't help it...

"Did you need me to get your coffee for you? I put the spreadsheets on your desk for review." I groveled.

"Smartass."

"You look like you belong in a corner office cracking your whip at the lowly little wage slaves. You look like you should have a receptionist."

"Funny." he said sarcastically. "This isn't exactly how I like to dress. To me it's a costume. It might as well be Halloween."

"So what did you want to eat? You could go to the fancy restaurants in that outfit, but I'm dressed for IHOP."

"I figured we could order room service. There's a menu over there. Take a look and let me know. It's on the company's tab, so get something good. I like to make them pay for making me dress like this."

I was still chuckling as I looked over my options. We made our decisions and Alan called in the order. I was about to excuse myself to go wash up from being in the saddle all day when I saw him hold up a finger in the classic 'just a second' gesture. I watched as he unzipped his dress pants and took them off, tossing them over a chair. He then reached into his underwear and pulled his half hard phallus out into view.

"Forget the coffee and spreadsheets. Get on your little wage slave knees and suck your boss's cock."

I must have had a surprised look on my face after he voiced his expectations.

"Oh please." Alan scoffed. "You knew before you even showed up that you'd be on your knees in no time. At least I didn't have you blow me in the elevator."

I indeed knew and was quite willing, but we were expecting room service at some point, and I wasn't planning on giving them a show. But apparently the boss needed personal attention. He had unbuttoned his dress shirt all the way down and it was hanging open. He also still had his sport coat and glasses on as well. He actually looked like he could have been part of a corporation.

He smiled slightly as I knelt on the floor in front of where he stood. As I grasped his hardening member he rested his hands on my head, not for guidance, but to let me know he was there...and maybe for balance afterwards.

I rubbed him to full hardness before taking him in my mouth. His sigh of approval was becoming his standard reaction when my lips would initially close around his tool.

"Yeah. I've missed that."

The minutes ticked by during my oral gratification. I was in no hurry and neither was he. His hold on my head became firmer though, and he was pulling my head towards him more as he got more worked up. I let him start dictating how he wanted it. Soon instead of me moving over his length, his hips were thrusting and he was heartily facefucking his "little wage slave" as he had called me. I gagged a couple of times as he went too deep. I had still never been able to engulf his entirety. He didn't force it, but continued his use of my throat for his pleasure.

"Room service." interrupted a knock with the vocal announcement outside the door.

"Well damn." Alan grumbled. He then raised his voice to address the door. "Just a minute." he called out.

He briefly disappeared into the bathroom, emerging wearing a white bathrobe. Gone were the accouterments of his conference persona. I found that I was sorry to see that change. As he headed to the door, I headed into the bathroom to change out of my riding clothes into more comfortable attire. A t-shirt, pajama pants, and slippers were my outfit of choice while in a hotel. By the time I emerged, the hotel staff was gone and Alan was waiting. We sat down to eat and talked about his conference and my trip. It seemed a little weird how we could go from friendly and hanging out to whipping out our respective dicks at the drop of a hat. It seemed perfectly normal as it happened, but seemed weird in retrospect.

"So you said you were looking for a hotel when I first texted you. Did you already book one?"

"Nope. I didn't get that far. Once we changed my plans I wanted to get here before it got too late." I said pulling out my phone. "I really should see what's available."

"Don't worry about that. You can stay here."

I looked at the only bed in the room. It was a king sized bed, but last time we had shared a room we each had a bed. Alan noticed my glance.

"If you don't think the bed can accommodate both of us, the couch pulls out into a bed. But after the last time, I didn't really think you would care."

I assured him the bed was fine for both of us as long as he didn't have a problem with it. We watched some TV for a little while, with Alan flipping through the channels once again. I guess that was his thing until he settled on something interesting. I saw him text on his phone several times while channel surfing, but I figured it was none of my business. Before long Alan went to grab his shower and get ready for bed. Once he finally came back out in his robe I went into the bathroom to start my nightly routine. While in the shower I thought I heard Alan say something, but if so I wasn't able to understand whatever it was. I figured if I needed to know, he'd say it once I was out. The room was hazy with steam when I finally emerged, still drying off. I slipped my pajama pants and slippers back on, but that was all while I continued to dry my top half. I walked back into the main room and saw Alan once again on the couch. His robe was open and he was slowly fondling himself. Once he saw me emerge he leaned back and spread his legs apart.

"As I recall, you were servicing your boss before we got interrupted. Maybe you should get back to that. Your job could depend on it." he joked as he waited.

I smiled at the reference and went over to take the spot he had conveniently opened up for me on the floor in front of him. He was apparently a considerate boss, as he tossed a pillow down for me to kneel on. Without hesitation I lowered my mouth over his hardness and heard the familiar sigh from him. As I bobbed up and down I took more of his length each time. I had my process, and Alan had no problem with letting me get comfortable how I wanted. He was leaning back as he sat, relaxed and comfortable. I was still sucking him slow and easy when he started talking.

"So you're a bottom. You're actually a sub bottom, but I think we've already established that. Obviously I'm a top. That's why I'm the one who fucks, and you're the one who gets fucked. Then there's the third type...versatile. That's someone who'll do both top and bottom. I just so happen to know a guy like that. We've gotten together a few times now. We met at one of these conferences, and actually these things are the only times we meet up. We met up at this one too, and I told him a little about you. When you agreed to meet me here, I let him know. We were supposed to hook up tonight and he was kinda disappointed when he thought I might cancel. I'm telling you all this because I didn't cancel our plans, but I did change them."

I was only half listening while his cock slid in and out of my mouth. It seemed a little odd, this monologue of his while I was orally servicing him. This was not his typical activity when we would find ourselves in the same position. The typical reaction would be for him to enjoy the use of my mouth until he unloaded.

"My friend's name is Sidney. I thought you might enjoy meeting him. How about it Brad?"

Alan sat up from his relaxed position and moved forward on the couch. I adjusted to his movement while continuing my duties. I wasn't sure if his question had been rhetorical. I was a little occupied, so I didn't bother to try to answer. Alan placed his hand on my head, directing my actions. He would pull me completely off of his tool and grasp himself with his other hand to slap my face lightly with his wet, hard meat before once again lowering me down to suck him some more. He went back and forth like that several times before I could tell he was getting close to his climax.

"Say hello to my friend Sidney." Alan urged, clearly holding off on his finish.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye as Alan pulled me off his cock. His hands turned my head and moved me forward unexpectedly, and a different piece of meat pushed past my lips to take up residence in the formerly occupied space. I uttered surprised noises around this stranger's member. My hands went to this person's waist as I tried to keep my balance from the sudden change in direction. The new and unfamiliar tool wasn't as large as Alan's, to the point that I had him entirely in my mouth by the second thrust. I felt Alan release his grip on me, only to have it replaced with the hands of Alan's new guest. Sidney was the name Alan mentioned. I had been only half listening, but I was able to recall that information.

"That's right Brad. Don't be rude. Please treat Sidney to the same attention you give to me." Alan prompted.

Sidney stood next to me while I was still on my knees. His hands initially held me still as he fucked my mouth. I was surprised. Maybe that wasn't the right word...shocked? Flabbergasted? I wasn't sure what was going on besides Alan's friend using me as a communal sex toy. Should I stop this whole thing and storm out? I'd have to get dressed and gather my things before I could leave, and by then it wouldn't be storming out. Should I stop sucking him and introduce myself? Was it more rude to stop to get the introductions out of the way, or to keep going and ignore the etiquette of meeting someone new? Alan had said to give Sidney the same attention I normally gave to my riding buddy. Sucking him was the attention I believe Alan meant. But whereas Alan let me do things my way, Sidney seemed to want it his way.

"Oh yeah." I heard Sidney say. "He's pretty good at that. You must really enjoy it when you two get together."

I didn't hear Alan reply. I had regained myself enough so that holding onto Sidney was no longer necessary. He was still in control of the action. He pushed and pulled me as he wanted while thrusting his cock quickly and forcefully. Sidney was different from Alan in every way so far, from size to the manner of his participation. Even though I preferred Alan in every way, my own hard phallus indicated my willingness to go along with what was happening. Not that I had been asked, but I assumed I could have walked away at any time. Couldn't I? It was an assumption, but one I was fairly certain of. Sidney was now holding my head still as he fucked my mouth with abandon. I could hear him groan continuously and thought he might be close, even though I didn't know his normal signs. Sidney hadn't spoken directly to me since he had first placed himself into my mouth. He pulled my head tight to him, my lips all the way down to his root, and without warning he unloaded straight past my tongue and down my throat. As soon as I felt his release I tried to back away, but Sidney had a firm grip behind my head, holding me in place. I coughed around his cock involuntarily in shock, but my choices were limited. I could either swallow or choke. I swallowed.