Riding Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the sound of my own moaning from a pleasurable sensation surrounding my member. The room was completely dark and it seemed that Alan was sucking me while I slept. I reached down and gripped his hair in encouragement. It took a minute to realize that the head of hair bobbing over my cock could not have been Alan, as my riding buddy shaved his head. The action paused as my benefactor addressed my now obvious consciousness.

"Alan told me I was being kind of a dick earlier, so I figured I owed you this to apologize."

My still half asleep mind finally figured out that Sidney was the one sucking me. He was apparently doing a hell of a job, as I was already close to cumming. I just laid there enjoying being the recipient, my breathing getting quicker as he increased the tempo. His hand lightly twisted around my exposed shaft as his tongue licked up the underside. I had to admit, Sidney had skills. I was on the edge as Sidney took my entirety into his mouth and massaged my scrotum. I didn't even both with a warning. I just allowed myself to climax as he had done to me on out first meeting. Sidney didn't seem to be caught by surprise as I had been. He eagerly swallowed me down and continued to lick and suck me as I simply lay there trying to catch my breath.

"Are you two about done? I've gotta be up early tomorrow." Alan complained.

Without another word Sidney covered me back up with the blanket and headed to his own room. I heard the door close behind him as he disappeared. I went back to sleep spent and smiling.

Alan was already out of the room by the time I finally awoke. Unfortunately it was already later than planned and I had to pack up and get back on the road. I left a note taped to the bathroom mirror reading "I deserve a promotion".

I was a couple hours into my trip home when I received a text from Alan in reply to the note. It read, "Congratulations. Your new title is Supervisory Cocksucker. You'll train for your new position when I get back".