Riding Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quiet! You can take it. Just relax."

I had instantly shut up as he stretched me further with the added finger that I had initially protested. All Alan's previous attention had gotten me wound up mentally, but had also bodily relaxed me and inadvertently opened me up for what he was doing now. Alan was still slowly sawing his three fingers in and out of my ass, stretching me out more than before. I still was groaning in protest, although since he had been working his digits inside me, I had gotten more used to it then expected. My sounds of protest slowly changed to the familiar moans of enjoyment from being used as I was. Alan obviously noticed the change in my attitude regarding his actions.

"Round four...ding, ding!" Alan quipped.

Even though he had abandoned any and all attention on my now neglected member, I was still rock hard. I felt Alan place himself directly behind me. I heard the bottle top pop again on what I now realized was a bottle of lube. The smell of vanilla filled the space again and I heard Alan squeeze out some of it before the squishing sounds implied his use of it, presumably on himself.

"You're liking that, aren't you? Yeah, you do. You're not complaining anymore. Your moans kinda give you away. You want more, don't you? Just relax Brad. I'll give you something more."

I heard him, but didn't quite grasp the meaning for a few moments. Alan used those moments constructively, slowly removing his fingers and placing the tip of his erection against my opening. I realized his intention just before he pressed into me, his thick head pushing past my slick outer barrier and overcoming my feeble resistance. I gasped hard and let slip a high pitched whine as he fed his pole into my ass.

"Oooohh fuck! Alan, please..."

I had intended to add a few more words of protest, but was cut off as his cock penetrated me even further. My pained groan did nothing to stop Alan's aggressive advance. Another hard slap against my ass produced a very unmanly yelp from my throat, but effectively cut off my argument.

"Quiet!" he demanded. Then he moderated his tone to reassurance. "Juuuust relax. Juuuust take it."

My potential argument ended before it even began as he fed another couple of inches into me. I groaned as he advanced, only quieting when he paused his efforts. Alan was gripping my waist, holding me in place as he took me how he wanted. I couldn't gauge if it was seconds, minutes, or hours later, but finally his groin pressed against my ass, with him groaning as he pulled me back towards him. My experimentation had advanced far beyond what I had expected. We had not discussed anything like this involving me. My intention was to go slowly and find out what I liked, but now Alan had his tool buried all the way into me and I obviously hadn't made a sufficient effort to stop him. I wasn't sure I would have wanted him to stop. I wasn't sure if he would have stopped regardless of any effort on my part.

"Damn Brad, you're tight. I've never gotten to break in a virgin before. But I guess you're not one anymore, are you? Is this what you wanted?"

I couldn't tell if he was being genuine or sarcastic. He started languidly screwing me, holding me in position as he treated me as his personal fuck doll. I was no longer offering any form of protest, and I still made no effort to stop his activity. Once that was noted, Alan removed his hands from my waist. He briefly paused to reach under me, grabbing my tool in order to gauge my interest in his continuation. My erection had never subsided, even during my times of uncertainty and denial. He grunted approvingly and grabbed both of my shoulders, pulling himself deeply inside me, using the leverage to gain precious little more depth. He would pull away, then groan as he would fully bury his cock once more. He started moving faster, pulling me hard against him as he thrust forward. The harder and faster he fucked me, the more sounds I made in response. The sounds were once again not the sounds I normally made during sex. My low pitched voice could growl with the best of them, but now I didn't recognize my own voice as Alan continued to sodomize me.

"Mmmmph...mmmph...ooh...ooohh. Oooh yes."

I was shocked that I sounded more like a chick getting pounded in the myriad of pornos I enjoyed watching, rather than the authority figure I actually am. I tried to stifle the sounds coming from my mouth, but failed as Alan continued to take my ass. I heard him chuckle behind me as he thrust extra hard, making me yelp like a girl.

"That's right. Just listen to yourself. Just like a little bitch. I told you that you're more than a bottom. Just listen to how a submissive little slut takes a hard cock."

Alan thrust hard into me once again, eliciting another higher pitched whine. I heard him chuckle again as he got the reaction he wanted. I couldn't have cared less about his observations at that moment. I was already occupied by his large cock infiltrating my backside. Alan suddenly slowed his pace. He buried himself fully into me before rolling us both onto our sides on the bed. He now spooned me as he positioned himself to be able to effectively continue fucking me. He slid in and out of me several times before stopping briefly.

"Do you want to cum Brad? I doubt it would take much."

Alan's hand reached around in front of me to grasp my member. His light stroking produced more moans from me. He tightened his grip and moved his hand faster. As he did that, he resumed fucking me. I was quickly overwhelmed and unsure what I was supposed to be focusing on. Alan's cock slid in and out as his stroking hand matched the speed of his thrusting. Between his attention at my front and his taking me from behind, Alan was right. It was not gonna take much to make me explode. Alan placed his mouth right next to my ear, making it easy to hear his whispered words.

"Do you want to cum Brad? I want you to cum. I want you to know that you're cumming from being fucked. You're gonna cum because I have my hard cock buried in your ass. That's what being a bottom really is...it's taking cock."

I could barely hear him, even as close as he was. To say I was distracted was an understatement. My building pressure was offset by the feeling of Alan still fucking me from behind. My breathing became heavier as my cock was expertly handled.

"You're almost there. I can hear it. I want to feel you shoot your load." he encouraged.

His voice was almost hypnotic as I was edged closer. I was still moaning at the attentions from both front and back. Each thrust of his cock kept pushing a button in me and my own tool leaked constantly as Alan took me. I felt myself begin to climax as the hand around my tool now furiously jacked me off. Alan buried himself deeply in my ass and held still as he now focused on forcing me across the finish line. I would have done anything he asked at this point...anything he demanded.

"That's it. Cum for me Brad. I want to feel your ass clamp down on my cock."

"Oh God, right there! Oh God! Yes, yes, yes, Yes, YES, YES!!!" I heard myself say.

The power of my own orgasm surprised me as I shot across the bedspread. I groaned loudly as my organ spurted while Alan still stroked me. He groaned as well as my ass tightened around his buried phallus with each of my bodily spasms.

"Fuck yeah! Damn...that's what I wanted. You don't know how good that feels." Alan said.

His hand jacked me until I had nothing left. I had been pushing back against him as he thrust into me, but now I lay in a useless heap. Alan began fucking me in earnest this time. I could hear his own heavy breathing echo mine. His thrusts were long and hard but no longer steady. He was about to cum. We both knew it. Whereas we hadn't discussed going as far as we already had, we definitely hadn't discussed what I wanted in this regard. However, what I wanted seemed secondary to what Alan wanted, and what Alan wanted apparently was exactly what Alan was going to do.

"Oh yeah! Here it comes."

That was the only thing he said before he wrapped his arm across my chest and pulled me tight to him as he buried himself fully inside me. His cock seemed to grow even bigger inside my hole and I felt his climax. His tool pulsed with each shot as he filled me from behind. He grunted with each spasm, holding still until his cum stopped flowing. He was now the one trying to catch his breath, trying to recover from the fucking he had just delivered. I didn't have the energy to move away, and he gave no indication of moving himself. We both remained where we lay,

My eyes opened. I must have fallen asleep...maybe passed out was a better term for it. I still had no idea what time it was, but it was still dark out. I was still on my side, but my body was lurching forward. I felt Alan behind me, and more importantly, I felt his hard cock still buried in me. My body lurching was the result of Alan taking another turn with me. I was surprised that he was ready for another go. Not just ready, but already in the process. I moaned as his cock slid into me more slowly and gently than before.

"Mmmmm. Stay still. Don't go anywhere. I'm almost there."

I'm not sure if he had been worried about waking me, but now that he knew I was awake, he thrust harder and faster. This felt like deja vu. It seemed like we had just gone through this very scenario. Alan held me still as he thrust harder into me from behind. His breathing became heavier...again. His thrusting became erratic...again.

"Ready? You're about to get another load." he growled.

Once again, there was no asking or debate. Alan said it as a simple fact. It was an inevitability. His hand grabbed my hip tightly as he buried himself in me as far as he could. He groaned and grunted and I felt his hot liquid squirt out of him just as he had done earlier. I moaned at the sensation.

"You like that huh?" Alan panted. "You like feeling my cum shoot deep inside you. Did I turn you into a cum slut in just one day?"

I wasn't willing to answer that at the moment. I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer. My riding buddy stayed in place, just enjoying his current position behind and inside of me. Eventually I felt Alan shift behind me. His member had lost some of its rigidity, and he slipped out of my abused ass. He weakly rolled off the bed, and headed into the bathroom. While waiting for him to come out, I fell back to sleep.

It was daylight when I finally woke. I could see Alan sitting on the loveseat flipping through the channels on the TV from where I lay. He was wearing a towel around his waist again. Apparently he had already taken his shower and was clearly waiting for me to get up. I sat up on the side of my bed and got up, shuffling towards the bathroom. When I finally came out clean and refreshed, Alan was now on his own messy bed packing his things. He watched as I went and got my overnight bag and got dressed before packing up everything I previously had strewn around the room.

"Yeah, I can tell you've been fucked good. You're walking differently." he chuckled.

I was admittedly more than a little tender. Alan had not exactly taken it easy on me the night before...twice. Soon we were ready to load up everything on the bikes and hit the road. I was sitting on the end of my bed trying to get the zipper of my bag closed.

"Pop quiz. What's being a bottom really about?" Alan suddenly asked.

I felt my face flush red as I pointedly looked at the floor. I saw him come to stand in front of me where I still sat on my bed.

"Taking cock." I barely whispered.

"That's right. You were paying attention."

I heard the sound of a zipper and looked up enough to see Alan's hand lower his zipper, pull his underwear out and down enough, and free his cock from the opening of his pants. His meat hung down but I could see it stirring slightly. Even though this was unexpected, I knew exactly what he wanted. I slid off the end off the bed and knelt in front of him. My hands went to his waist as my mouth opened and I came up from beneath to take his flaccid member into my mouth.

"Mmmm, yeah. I never get tired of that feeling." he sighed.

His cock quickly grew to full size as my saliva made his skin shiny and wet. He stuffed his hands in his back pockets, ensuring everything that happened was all my own doing. I briefly looked up and saw that he was intently watching my latest performance, a satisfied smile on his face.

"Don't worry Brad, I'm not gonna shoot down your throat this morning. I don't think I have anything left at the moment. Besides, I want to save something for you for after lunch."