Riding Fences

Story Info
A hard day on the ranch.
750 words
4.23
11.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie had been riding fence with her foreman, Carlos. They had been at it since six that morning. It was late August and she was hot and tired. She sat on her horse as Carlos dismounted and opened the gate from the north field, giving access to the main house and barn.

When it was pushed wide enough, she rode through and continued to the barn, not waiting for Carlos She reined up and the open barn doors and slid off into dust deep enough to raise a cloud. She led her horse into the barn and handed the reins to a waiting Aria, the daughter of her house keeper and cook. Aria was eighteen, finished with high school and uninterested in anything such as college that might take her away from the ranch.

Jamie drew a ladle of water from a spigot and sat down on a stack of straw bales. She removed her western hat and used a bandana to wipe the dust from her face.

She could hear Aria unsaddling the horse, closing and locking the stall. Then she heard the girl drop an arm full of hay over the stall rail and into a feed bin.

Aria returned and waited quietly for Jamie's next instructions. Jamie looked at her. Finally she pointed toward the ladder at the far side of the barn which led up to the hay loft.

Aria turned and went to the ladder and began to climb up. When Jamie had watch her go about half way, she stood and began to climb up behind her. Once up in the loft, it was cooler. A mysterious breeze always seemed to come through the big slatted vent at the end of the barn. The floor was covered with loose hay at least a foot thick and bales were staked around creating a maze of sorts.

Jamie sat on a bale and raised her foot. Aria was there and pulled her boot off. Jamie offered her other boot and Aria removed it as well. Jamie leaned back against some bales and looked up at the underside of the tin roof. The old metal was pot marked with tiny holes letting the late days light speckle the dim space with rays of light. The beams cut through the dust creating a sense that there was a fog.

Jamie stood and unbuckled her belt. She slid her hands around her waist and over her hips. Her jeans were eased down. With them at her knees, she sat back down. With a foot out toward Aria, the girl pulled the jeans free.

Jamie leaned back again, she smiled at Aria, waited, the girl moved in very close, kneeling in front of Jamie. Aria reached for the top of Jamie's panties and Jamie lifted slightly. The panties slid down her legs and off. Jamie eased her legs apart and closed her eyes.

Area knew what was expected of her and she leaned down and placed a kiss on Jamie's clitoris. Jamie made a humming sound and her knees pulled up. Aria proceeded to give Jamie amazing oral attention as she had been doing whenever Jamie called upon her. She had been working at the ranch for three months and Jamie had tested her right here in the loft on her first day. She worshiped Jamie and she would do anything for her.

They both heard the small side door of the barn squeak open at the same time.

"Aria!" A female voice called the girl by name. They both recognized at once that it was Aria's mother, Carlotta. Aria raised her head slightly, lifting off of Jamie's sex. She looked at Jamie.

With her left hand, Jamie put a finger to her lips. Her right hand she placed on the top of Aria's head and guided the girl back to her pussy.

Carlotta called one more time, then the door closed.

Jamie began to lift her hips in time with Aria's tongue. "You are so good for me." She whispered. "I come in here, sweaty and dirty from the day's work." Jamie ran her fingers into Aria's hair. She urged the girl down onto her pussy and worked her hips a little faster. "It never matters to you, does it?" She sucked in air. "Fuck." She said. "Sick my clit. Please."

"You are always ready to make me feel good. Aren't you." Jamie was mumbling through gritted teeth. She came as young Aria's hand was rubbing her own pussy.