Riding his Hog Ch. 02

Story Info
A young biker and an older biker in Japan enact a fantasy.
8.8k words
4.73
4.5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dallas specifically asked me to write up this encounter. He says it's the nastiest I've been with him, and he still enjoys watching the video we made.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The roar from the engine as the rpms peaked reverberated through the frame of the motorcycle, slightly shaking me in the seat as the wind stream contoured through the vents in my helmet, tickling my face with cool air. I was on my way to Dallas's apartment in the mountains of a rural prefecture in the middle of Japan, excited about what would happen. Dallas was a hyper-verbal muscular gay daddy, twice my age. We had met when I tried to buy his motorcycle a month ago prior, and because I'm young and impatient, I just blatantly signaled to him that I was interested in him. He reciprocated, and we had been seeing each other every weekend since. This would be the third time that I had visited him at his apartment.

Once I arrived, I knocked on his door, holding my motorcycle helmet in one hand, my gloves deep in my leather jacket's pockets. In response, I heard the creaking of wood floors bending slightly as some approached from the other side. I stepped away from the door as it slowly swung open towards me, Dallas's muscled arm holding the door open.

Dallas was wearing a tight brown v-neck t-shirt that outlined his muscled arms and chiseled chest. Trimmed salt and pepper hair adorned his handsome avuncular face. A little chest hair peaked out of the shirt collar and his angular tattoos spiked out of his sleeves. His blue jeans likewise stretched to fit over his toned lower body.

"Hey slut. Glad you could make it," Dallas said, one side of his mouth grinning wryly, motioning me inside his apartment with his other hand.

"Why don't you wait until I'm naked to start calling me that?" I giggled in response, breaking eye contact as I stepped into the entrance and bent over to start unlacing my riding boots.

"Okay. Tesh it is," Dallas said, closing the door as he lustily examined my ass, which was pitched up at him as I took off my boots.

Finally out of my boots and my motorcycle helmet safely perched on a hat rack near the door, we both walked into his apartment, me in my socks and Dallas barefoot. The floor paneling again creaked as we made our way to his small living room, where Dallas had fucked me good the last two times I had come over.

"Take a seat and I'll get us some beers," Dallas said as he moved off to his kitchen, which was actually part of his living room. The sepia light of the sunset streamed through the windows, casting a scarlet tinge on everything in the room.

"Hey Dallas. The drinking laws in Japan. If we're drinking, then I need to stay the night. Is that okay?" I asked as I sat down onto Dallas's soft and old couch, looking around at his apartment. The sofa creaked in response to my weight, indicating its age.

His ratty sofa was the same as last time. The glass doors out to the balcony were still slimed with some of the dirt that blew out of the watermelon fields behind his apartment. His TV set was something from another era: antenna slunk out of its back and the rotating disks were probably broken. The small table between the sofa and the TV had the same wine glass stain on it from last week.

"You wanna stay the night? Good. I was hoping so," Dallas said, his back turned to me, fishing a couple of beers out of the back of his tiny refrigerator.

"Oh yeah. That'd be great. Thanks," I replied, smiling at my luck.

Dallas sauntered over to the sofa, a Japanese beer in each hand, and then sat down next to me, evincing another groan from the furniture.

"You got a change of clothes?" Dallas asked, handing me one of the beer cans.

"No. You mind if I borrow some of yours?" I asked, reaching out and taking the can, which was cool to the touch. I opened the tab and it popped and fizzed alive, the sound of barley dancing.

"Yeah, I'm sure there's something back there that will fit you," Dallas said as he popped open his own can and then reached it forward toward me.

"Kanpai," Dallas and I said simultaneously and then tapped his can against mine, the metallic ring loud in the humid air. (Dallas would not turn on the AC!)

We both took a long swig of the cheap Japanese beer. Dallas eyed me sideways as he continued to drink. I placed my cold beer on the table in front of us, the condensation already forming along the bottom, likely to leave a nice wet circle on the top.

Dallas smiled as he placed his can next to mine on the table. I smiled back. He leaned into me. We started kissing on his sofa. His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me into him as I took off my jacket and shirt. My hands wondered over to his chest, and then down to his pants, which contained the behemoth waking from its slumber beneath. Dallas took his shirt off too, revealing his toned stomach and defined pecs.

The humid air already had both of us lightly perspiring, and a thin sheen of sweat decorated Dallas's chest. Its salty taste greeted my tongue as I snaked it all over him. I started sucking his nipples, which I loved. He had shaved his chest since last time, so he was smooth, but his skin nonetheless maintained the texture of old sexy sandpaper.

After a few minutes of me nibbling his nipples and licking his chest down to his abdomen, Dallas bent me backwards and mounted me on the couch, our half naked bodies heaving with desire, his crotch throbbing into mine as he deeply kissed me. Letting me catch my breath, Dallas started licking my neck, chest, and nipples. After a few moments, he came back up to my face and started tonguing my mouth, demanding my eager attention, which I was happy to give.

"So, I'm not the first guy you've fucked who's been twice your age, right?" Dallas asked between kisses.

"Nope. I had a fling with one of my professors at Berkeley. He was my dad's age too. Like, down to the year," I said, working off one of my socks with one hand while Dallas was still on top of me, bearing down on me.

"Yeah, that tracks. A lot of the guys I've been with have daddy fantasies," Dallas said, a twinkle in his eye gleaming slightly as his strong arms rung around me to my back, gripping me in his vise.

"Well...in my defense...you pretty much evoke the 'fuck me daddy' pheromones naturally. It's almost like it's your own cologne," I retorted, giggling as I did so, while Dallas started nibbling one of my ears as he also gripped his jeans to pull them off.

"My cologne's name is 'fuck me daddy'? That's why I like you, Tesh. Always a witty retort," Dallas chortled, giggling between short kisses and tugs down on his jeans.

"What's my cologne's name?" I yammered back at Dallas, smiling to myself as Dallas slid down his jeans with one hand.

"Young slut with a great fuckable ass," Dallas responded with alacrity, smiling as he did so.

"Oh you like yours young, don't you?" I asked playfully, one of my hands reaching out to his cheek.

"Yeah, I like'em young. I like'em submissive. Whether a guy or a girl. And thin, like you. But I know what guys who are attracted to me want. And when it's a guy half my age like you, it's pretty obvious," Dallas stated, holding himself up with one muscled arm, the other arm pulling his jeans completely off.

I made a face that must have indicated embarrassment as my hands helped Dallas take off his pants. His gargantuan fuckrod was tight against his briefs. Even fully covered, I could tell that it was huge and hard. As Dallas stood on one knee to remove his jeans past his feet, I reached out and stroked his throbbing cock with one hand through his briefs. It was large and warm to the touch. Dallas stared down at me as he finally got his jeans off, smiling at me, knowing that I wanted to service him.

"Oh, don't worry Tesh. I like this dynamic too. I want to be your daddy. I love being in control. And I love it when young guys are on their knees, screaming nasty shit as I fuck them," Dallas said.

"Good. Because I like what we did up in the mountains. I loved what you did to me..." I said, elongating the last vowel like the sibilant in the mouth of some horny viper, one of my hands still massaging his mansword through his underwear. He was hard. I loved that he was so hard. And so big. I made him hard. I loved that.

"Does your dad know that you suck cock?" Dallas asked suddenly, taking me out of my sexual reverie.

"Uh. No. I didn't start sleeping with guys until college, and by then we already weren't talking all that much, anyway" I replied, wondering simultaneously, 'why is Dallas asking about my dad?' I continued to massage Dallas's dick between my fingers.

"I think I know a fantasy you have, and I want to play it out with you. Most young guys I fuck have the same fantasy. I bet you do too," Dallas said, pulling his briefs off, finally fully naked, his massive hard-on stretching out to me, bobbing lightly in time with his heartbeat.

"What's that?" I asked as I rolled up off my back and onto all fours and stared up at him, my mouth a few inches away from his hot hard fuckstick.

"Let's make a sex video for your dad," Dallas said nonchalantly, smiling devilishly down at me bent over in front of him, head level with his big dick. I probably would have yelped "What?!" at this point, but Dallas's hand grabbed some of my hair and led my head to his manrod. My lips spread over the top of his massive member, quickly wetting it and stopping me from talking. The salty taste of his dick spread through my mouth as I tried to take more of his hot vastness in. My head bobbed on his hard monster, sloppily messaging it with my tongue and lips.

One of Dallas's hands pianoed across my head as I slurped him in, carefully pulling me down onto him as I tried to go further, ensuring that my mouth was for his pleasure, not for talking. Dallas's other hand darted up to his mouth, which he wetted with his own spittle, and then his fingers started exploring my ass as I went down on Dallas's vast expanse. A wet finger dipped into my asshole up to the knuckle, lightly stimulating my hole. Dallas started to finger bang me in time with my oral ministrations on his fuckrod.

"I want to film you as I'm fucking you hard, and I want you to explain all the things I'm doing to you in the video to your dad," Dallas said as I slurped up and down on his dick and as one of Dallas's fingers penetrated me up to his finger joint again and again, getting me ready for what was to come.

I stared up at Dallas as he spoke to me, my mouth full of him as I sucked him up and down, his dick glistening with my amassing spittle. We maintained eye contact as I blew him and he fucked me with his finger. Dallas's was getting diamond hard in my mouth. I loved that I could do that to him. Get my daddy hard. Ready for my deep deep fucking. Ready for my taking.

"And while I'm fucking you, I want you to stare right at the camera and tell your dad how good it feels to have a man his age all the way up your ass," Dallas said, looking down at me. He bit his lower lip and moaned slowly, indicating that my oral ministrations on his member were having the intended effect.

I was still holding myself up with both hands on the sofa as I knelt in front of Dallas's fuckstick, level with my head as I blew him. Dallas's throbbing member had engorged to its full size in my mouth. It was warm on my lips as I sucked it handsfree, back and forth, lathering it with my mouth and tongue. The smell of his fuckrod filled my nostrils. I was going down very willingly on a huge dick that was two decades older than I was, and I loved every second of it.

"While you're blowing me, I want you to stare up into the camera, like it's my eyes, and tell your dad how much you love sucking dick. My dick," Dallas said, continuing to dictate the outlines of his screenplay as his massive cock chocked off any response from me.

I suddenly removed my mouth from his member, gasping loudly and breathing in a large volume of air as I moved slightly back on the sofa. Dallas's immensity rested hot and wet against my cheek as I caught my breath and turned my head to look up at him, still holding my body up on the sofa on all fours. A sliver of spittle connected the tip of his throbbing member to my cheek.

"You'd like it if I did that?" I asked, a grin on my face, my eyes staring deeply into his. I was his. I was going to do it. If my daddy wanted me to play out some role, even some sick one, I'd do it. I wanted him and I wanted him in me and I wanted it bad.

"Yeah, I would," Dallas retorted promptly. The hand that Dallas was using to finger fuck my ass came forward and rested on my right cheek, and his other hand held his massive cock against my left cheek. Dallas fuckrod had a presence to it that whiffed domination, and it was warm against my face. I knew at that moment, with one of Dallas's hands wrapped around it, just an inch away from my lips, that it was going into me again.

"Okay, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me on camera," I said, still staring up at Dallas as he slightly rubbed his hot throbbing member against my cheeks and nose, snailing precum and my own spittle all over one side of my face.

"I need to hear you say it. I need to hear you beg me for it," Dallas stated in a marshall tenor, staring down at me like I was hunted pray, continuing to splay his wet fuckrod against my face. Dallas started breathing a little heavier, his chest and muscled abdomen compressing and decompressing more. The thin sheen of sweat over his chest and navel slightly reflected the light coming in from the windows, highlighting the curves in his muscles.

Dallas was the first daddy-lover I'd ever had that made sexual consent into a very sexy verbal game. Before we got to anything penetrative, he always ascertained my limits. But after a few weeks of "very penetrative" encounters on his sofa, my limits had expanded. The first time I visited him at his apartment, I let him cum in my ass (condom on). He stretched me good that time. For a long time. Then, the next time I came over, I let him fuck me without a condom, but he came in my mouth. A lot. Like a lot lot. Now, staring up at him with his warm fuckrod throbbing against my face, the smell of his manwreaker wafting through my nose, I wanted more. He knew it too. But he wanted to hear it. He always made me say it. For Dallas, consent was always something I said, not a feeling he had.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass again Daddy. I need it. I want it," I begged up at Dallas, my eyes intent with desire, even crying a little for a reason I didn't yet understand. A few of my tears mixed with my spittle on his cock that he was still sliding up and down on my cheek, greasing my face up even more.

"And?" Dallas retorted loudly and instantly, without a pause between our utterances. Dallas continued to stare down at me, at his prey, at his meat.

"I want you to fuck me raw, no condom. Because my ass is yours daddy. I want to feel you inside me. I want to gag on you. I want to hurt on you. I want you to make me yours," I said slowly, more tears slowly dripping down my cheeks to his hands holding my head an inch away from his lightly bobbing cock.

"Make...you...mine?" Dallas mimicked me, elongating each word as his head titled slightly to the left, his dominant visage clearly indicating that he wanted me to say more. And I wanted to say more. He witchcrafted it out of me.

"I want you to finish inside me. Please. Please. Oh god please," I begged Dallas, crying now, my cheeks a small torrent of tears now that I finally admitted it to him. I wanted him to cum in my ass. I wanted him to breed me. I wanted him to take the final step in making me his whore.

"Okay Tesh. I'm gonna fuck you. As long as I want. And you're going to sleep tonight with my spunk inside you. You're mine. You're all mine," Dallas stated matter of factly, as one of his hands tenderly rubbed the tears of my face, the other still stroking his cock an inch away from my mouth, its heat present against me even without direct skin contact.

"Thank you, daddy," I said, genuinely thankful.

"Gimme your phone. Unlock it," Dallas demanded, extending his right hand out to me, freeing his cock to bob lightly in the air.

I pushed myself up onto my knees and then pulled my phone out of my jeans that I had tossed next to the sofa on the floor, unlocked it, and then handed it over to Dallas.

Dallas took my phone with both hands and tapped the camera app on while I kneeled back down on all fours in front of Dallas's manrod. The ping from my phone indicated that video recording was active just as I was starting to lick one side of Dallas's massive penetrator.

"I hope you charged up your phone last night. I'm going to record me fucking you for a long time," Dallas stated, not even looking at me as I sucked on his vastness while he examined my phone screen to ensure that he was in frame.

"Hi, Mr. Feymarn. I'm Dallas. We've never met. But I just wanted you to know that I'm the man fucking your son. Say 'hi' to your dad, Tesh," Dallas said to the camera, and then with the tap of a button, turned the camera orientation around toward me. I came into frame on the phone.

"Hi dad. I'm sucking cock. Huge fucking cock. Dallas is as old as you are and all I can think about every day is how much I want to blow him because I love his cock," I said, momentarily stopping licking Dallas's member so that I could recite the words of my role. Dallas's wet fuckstick bounced lightly against my cheek again as I spoke on camera, its girth large against my face, clearly just as big as the length of my head.

"Good Tesh...Good Tesh...But maybe vary your vocabulary a little...And I want some visual embarrassment. Now blow me," Dallas said while I started to popsicle Dallas's dick like it was the hottest day of the summer, licking and sucking the huge member up and down ravenously to veritable cinematic effect. The sloppy spittle on his fat cock made it gleam against the sunlight streaming in from the windows.

"Mr. Fehmarn, I just want you to know that your son is a good cocksucker. Just look at him as he tries to lick me down," Dallas said to the camera, its visual frame angled down at me blowing Dallas's fuckstick. My head was angled upwards on his dick so that my face was in frame, my eyes directly towards the camera. I was still licking the sides of his hot member in slow rhythmic wipes of my tongue and lips. Dallas's massive dick flopped left and right each time I licked up and down each side.

"That's it, Tesh. Lick it. Show your dad how much you love my cock," Dallas narrated as I opened my mouth to put on a show. I started to popsicle his dick again, sometimes licking from his tip to his balls, sometimes enveloping his member with my entire mouth and wetting it thoroughly. Dallas filmed me servicing him as he moaned at my efforts to be a visual slut for him. After a while, Dallas started holding my phone with one hand rather than two, and started using his free hand to grab my hair and guide my head down his dick. On the video, I'd go down Dallas's manpole a certain length, and then Dallas would hold me there, making me gag and pop up for air. I could see Dallas smiling intently as he enjoyed my gagging.

Dallas let go of my head as I continued my devotions up and down his scepter, and two handed my phone again to flip the camera orientation back around to himself. "There's very little that your boy won't do for me as this point. Believe me. I know. I've fucked quite a few guys half my age. Once they agree to be filmed, they'll do anything. If I want Tesh to lick my ass, he does it. Because that's what sluts do," Dallas stated flatly to the audience, and then sat down on his ass on the sofa, pulling his dick out of my mouth, and then leaned back against the armrest, his back sweaty against the cheap cracked leather.