Riding his Hog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I love fuck," Dallas said loudly, smiling widely, chest heaving. (This is not a typo. He said that.)

Dad's massive dick still resting against my cheek, I stared up to the camera, smiling, and said, "thank you for your spunk, father." And then I started licking dad clean, using my tongue to clean up any residual on each side of his dad-dick.

"Oh god, you're soooo fucking sexy," Dallas whispered and then pulled me up to him, dropping the camera on the sofa as he did so. I flopped up, momentarily dizzy from the long transition on my knees to somewhat standing position. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he enveloped me in his powerful arms, and we slowly made out for a few minutes on his sofa, frotting our dicks together and sharing dad's cum between our lips as we did so. Dad wiped some of his cum off my face and neck with a few fingers and then ran them into my mouth, which I licked clean.

"You still haven't cum," Dallas observed plainly. Dallas took it as a matter of pride to get me off, and in fact, this was the first time that he had cum before I had.

"Oh I think you can help with that," I said, smiling widely and snaking my sweaty body against his, leaning in for another kiss, indicating that I wasn't disappointed at all.

"And I've got an idea that I think you might like, Dallas, now that I know a little more about you," I said as I moved away from his hunky muscled body and reached down to the still active camera that he had dropped earlier. Dallas froze in place, for the first time unsure as to where this encounter was going. I pressed the button on my phone to reorient the camera toward me again, and stretched my arm holding my phone out in front of me. Once the camera angle was wide enough to capture from my face all the way down to my still massive hard on, I stared at the camera with a smile and slowly said, "Dad. Dad. Please. I want you to take care of your son. I want to be your lover. Please dad. I want to share everything with you. All of me."

Dallas was a good lover. Really good. But he did have his hang ups. Dallas blew me many times, and he was good at it, but he'd never swallow me. Dallas had just fucked my ass for the fourth time, but he wouldn't let me fuck him, and I brought it up with him more than once. But maybe Dallas's dad-fantasy-fuck was a window into more. Because at this point, I was damn sure that this was his fantasy, not mine, and that's why he had just cum so hard.

Dallas's face contorted into what can best be described as bemusement as I leaned on my back against the sofa armrest and spread my legs for him. He stayed in place a few seconds, his still semi-harm staff hanging proudly in place, his body wafting sex and sweat. Then he leaned forward on all fours, his head above my abdomen, and stared directly into my eyes. I toggled the camera orientation back to Dallas. After a few moments, Dallas started to talk.

"Son, I want us to be more than father and son. Much more. I want us to be lovers too," dad stated quietly, and then reached out with one hand to lightly hold my manhood. I was already extremely hard, and after a few of dad's caresses on my shaft, I was slick up and down with my own precum. Dad went down on me, opening his mouth to take me in, quickly enveloping me in his wet mouth and lurid tongue.

"Oh dad. Pretend for me. Imagine that he's you. I want your lips on me. I want you to be him. I want your mouth to take me," I whimpered out loud, one hand holding the camera toward Dallas's dedicated and practiced motions, my other hand reaching out and grabbing some of Dallas's salt and pepper hair, my knees angling up in a V-shape in response to the pure pleasure I was receiving.

As I said, Dallas was a good lover. His blowjobs were second to none. It wasn't going to take long for him to finish me off. But when I got close, Dallas would always switch to a handjob (he was good at that too!) and I would just spurt all over the place. But this time, I wanted to see if I could get him to drink me as I always drank him.

"Oh dad. mhmmm...Dad....mhmmmm...If you keep sucking meee. If you keep sucking meee...I'm gonna cum hard. I LOVE you dad. Ughff....I've always wanted to be with you," I whimpered again between heavy breaths as Dallas continued to suck me with vigor. Stronger than ever before. He was going to swallow me. I was sure of it.

"Ughff...Dad! Dad! Mhmmmm....Your son! Your son! Your son is going to CUM! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ughhhhhhhhhh" I screamed at this point, and Dallas's mouth still didn't leave me. His mouth sucked me in. I started to explode through my organism. My head angled back and my chest heaved up and my hand gripped Dallas's hair and I dropped the camera and my body started to quake and I started to moan so loudly that I'm sure the neighbors in the same apartment complex could hear it.

Dallas sucked me down all through it. I could feel him lap me in with his hot tongue that swirled around my member, making me feel levels of Arcadia I hadn't felt before. I had cum and I had cum a lot and Dallas had swallowed a lot of it.

After a thorough cleaning (another first for Dallas), Dallas leaned up and mounted me on the sofa, our dicks again frotting against each other, my arms holding onto him tightly, snaking across his shoulder blades as we made out again, this time sharing my cum between kisses. Eventually we remembered the camera, and Dallas dug it out of the crevice between the sofa cushions and turned it off. 54 minutes and 34 seconds of us fucking on his sofa, enacting a really fucked up, really hot fantasy.

After the sex, after my brain recovered from its "stop thinking and fuck me mode", I started to think more clearly and turned to Dallas, who was laying next to me on the sofa, still in a somewhat blissed out post-coital state.

"Hey, Dallas...thanks. Thanks for not cumming in my ass. I know I said you could. And I know you want to," I whispered, looking at Dallas with genuine respect.

"No problem, Tesh. I know that you don't really want me to do that. I know that you say all sorts of things that you don't really want to when you're in whore mode," Dallas responded, nodding briefly, staring in a blissed out way to the wall across the room.

"Thanks," I said again, not sure how to respond.

"It's fine. We'll talk about it again. When you're not horny," Dallas said.

"Okay, so, Dallas, ugh, next thing. Just so we're clear, there's no way that I'm sending this video to my dad," I stated clearly, staring him right in the face.

"Oh, don't worry. The video is on your phone, not mine. You decide," Dallas retorted, still staring blindly into the wall on the other side of the room.

"Okay. Well, I do want to watch it with you later. But...are we going to talk about this? This was some really fucked up shit," I said.

"Okay Tesh. We can talk about it, but let's do that some other day, okay?" Dallas replied tiredly. He wanted to take a nap. Dallas dozed off, naked, on his sofa for about an hour, never having cleaned off the spunk his body.

We did fuck again that night while watching the video, but I noticed that from that point, my relationship with Dallas changed perceptibly from that point, and mostly for the better.