All Comments on 'Riding Hot'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NsfwavengerNsfwavengerover 4 years ago
Sequel

We need a sequel in Loving Wives from Kyle’s POV.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 4 years ago
Great story....

Love to see this continue... hoping that the daughter is now pregnant like her mother was 19 years prior, since she never used the condoms she had. It would be really nice if mother was also pregnant again too, by the same lover, 19 years later.

And perhaps the daughter’s best friend is introduced into the fold with a daughter/bff/daddy weekend the following weekend? Resulting in her getting pregnant too. The girls hide their pregnancy till graduation, when they reveal that they both apparently got pregnant at the “party” they went to that weekend. Daughter moves in with daddy/uncle so that he can help with her pregnancy. Bff moves in too after her parents throw her out for getting pregnant. So daughter and bff wind up sharing daddy, and daddy marries bff since daughter can’t. But it doesn’t really matter, since the girls share him equally, along with the mother when she can get away. Meanwhile, mommy breaks the news of her new pregnancy to her husband, who drives off in a fit of rage, only to be crash and die shortly after. This leaves mother flush with money from her husband’s life insurance, investments, retirement and stock options. She winds up selling everything and buying a big home far away where no one knows them to that the four of them can raise their three babies on the way, and many more...

hoipigeonshoipigeonsover 4 years ago
well,,,

Great story except, boy/girl twins can't be identical. I know, nitpicking. Sorry.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
It was hot, sweet and sad.

I'd like to read more

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnonover 4 years ago
Nice job, but it feels a little rushed.

The build up is really well done; you get a good sense of tension based on the interactions between Sam and Lilianne. The jump from the big revelation to the sex is pretty sudden. It seems that immediately after this life changing discovery she's immediately thinking about sex. Aside from that it's awesome.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Wow,So

Good! Your stories always have such a nice flow. The romance is breath taking and the sex is so exciting!

BenLongBenLongover 4 years ago

Same as with Hoipigeons comment; if Sam is Lillianns “identical twin brother” - who is the other brother, third of the 3 siblings, and why was he mentioned at all?

BenLongBenLongover 4 years ago

And now that I’ve finished,, I agree. Great little story, one of the better ones I’ve seen in this contest. Good luck.

I understand the sentiment that I’d like to read more, but I also understand that sometimes a great story just needs to end. Either way, won’t affect the pleasurable enjoyment of this story.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
You need . . .

You really need to make this into a chapters story. It’s a great start on one and has potential! Please keep writing, I loved it!!

Mojo648Mojo648over 3 years ago
Review

More chapters please . Need about 5 or 6. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1*

For Valentine's Interrupted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LILLIANE AND SONYA ARE BOTH SLUTS

messalinaslutmessalinaslutalmost 2 years ago

Wickedly delicious.... big secret, unrequited love and hot mom and daughter... only problem was sex scenes were short and not great.

ThorlolThorlolabout 1 year ago

Its crazy how flippant both Sonya and Lilliane are. Lilliane abuses Kyles trust and uses him as a meal ticket even though its obvious he is 'not' using her as arm candy. And the first pages actually showed that Kyle cares about Sonya like she is his daughter. And Liliane has the nerve to actually complain about Kyle accusing her of cheating on him when she did it? Crazy. In the end both of them discarded him like a piece of trash. Sonya started to call him Kyle in the end even though he was her father for 18 years.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

OK, but what happens to Kyle now? I'm so glad you didn't fee the need to have Sylvia get pregnant by Sam . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous