Riding Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I begged him, he didn't want to do it," she said in a soothing tone.

"He should know better," Liliane grumbled, glaring daggers at Sam.

"You know I can't say no to either of you," Sam said quietly.

The words had a much more profound effect on Lilianne than Sonya expected. Her nostrils started to flare and her fists balled up. She looked like she was about to lunge at his throat any second. Sonya wished she was wearing panties.

"It's cold, can we go inside?" she asked.

"Yes, of course," Sam said, practically fleeing into the garage.

"We're going straight home," Lilianne said in an ice-cold tone.

"Well, my purse is still inside," Sonya said quickly and traipsed after Sam. She had never seen her mother as angry as that. Ever.

In the end, all of them walked into the house. Lilianne only had eyes for Sam, glaring at him with her hands on her hips. He slowly backed up away from her until his back was against the wall. Kyle looked around the room with judgemental eyes, the ones that only saw how messy it was and how it was an embarrassment to be related to him. Sonya hated that look.

Volumes passed between the twins, though not a single word was spoken. A raised eyebrow, a twitch of the lip, a slight turn of the head. Electricity crackled between them so strongly that Sonya could almost see it. It was intense and it was intimate.

Whatever they had to deal with was between them but it wasn't going to happen with either herself or Kyle present, Sonya was sure. At the moment, Kyle looked like he was very eager to get out of there, which suited her plan perfectly.

"My stomach really hurts," she started to whine, clutching her stomach.

That got everyone's attention.

"Riding around on a motorbike with a skirt does that," Lilianne spat.

"I think it's something I ate," she groaned. "Dad, can we get some Pepto or something?"

"Do you see what you did to MY daughter?" Lilianne accused Sam.

Kyle winced, eyeing the door. "Yes, honey. I'm sure there's a pharmacy in Fairview."

Without waiting for her, he headed for the front door and left the building.

"We'll be back in like ten minutes," she called into the room and loudly slammed the door shut.

Careful to not let her skirt ride up, she got into the passenger side seat. The engine of the car was much, much quieter than the motorbike. The headlights were brighter. It was warmer. Everything sounded much better but she missed the bike already.

They had driven about twenty feet, just out of view of the windows from Sam's building, when Sonya clutched her stomach again.

"Oww," she cried. "Hold on, stop."

"What's wrong, honey?" Kyle asked looking at her with concern.

"I, uh, I, uh... bathroom," she squealed and opened the door. "Please come back with medicine!"

She slammed the door shut and for full effect, sprinted into the still-open garage, clutching her stomach. The car drove off but she stayed in the garage, peeking around the corner until she saw the taillights disappear.

Very, very carefully, she twisted the knob of the garage door and opened it a crack. There wasn't any shouting like she had expected. Not even an argument. Someone was sobbing loudly.

Still standing in the same spot against the wall, Sam cradled Lilianne in his arms. Her face was burrowed in his shoulder and her entire body shivered.

"I...I can't," she bawled. "I can't."

Sam gently stroked her head, not saying anything. Sonya watched with fascination. She rarely saw her mother cry, especially after being so furious.

"I miss you," Sam said.

That only made Lilianne cry harder. She lifted her head to look at her brother. Her face was a mess of mascara and tears. Her eyes were red and snot ran down her nose.

"I tried to be... strong," she panted.

"It hurts," Sam said.

Sonya gasped at what happened next. Lilianne moved in for a kiss. Not on the cheek or anywhere else that two siblings kissed each other. A real kiss, mouth on mouth. They went at each other like a dam had just broken. Sam squeezed Lilianne's ass. She went for his belt buckle and zipper.

It had only been a wild dream of her imagination when Sonya wondered if there was more between her mother and her uncle. She never thought that it might be true. Or that she was about to witness it.

Sam lifted Lilianne's dress over her hips, revealing a much, much fancier set of underwear underneath. Lilianne swapped places with Sam, pressing her hands up against the wall. Sam pulled his dick out of his pants. It was still slick with Sonya's juices.

Unlike Sonya, Lilianne had a bush. It was trimmed from what little Sonya managed to spot before it disappeared again. Sam thrust into his sister as if his life depended on it. He grabbed his sister's biceps, pulling her arms behind her back. Lilianne's face pressed against the side of the wall.

It was incredible to watch. There were maybe two dozen thrusts but they were all-powerful enough to lift her mother's body up a good inch or two. Gasps and soft moans escaped Lilianne's lips but like mother like daughter, she wasn't very vocal otherwise.

Sam grunted and thrust in a final time, holding it deep inside. The memory of his cock pumping a load inside herself was still fresh on Sonya's memory. She reached between her own legs and started to frantically masturbate.

Leaning forward, Sam kissed Lilianne on the neck, eliciting a shiver from her. He pulled out, stumbled backward, and plummeted butt first on the ground. Lilianne turned around, slumping against the wall. The bush was indeed neatly trimmed, just a simple triangle. Sonya liked the sight of her mother's pussy. It was very neat, neater than her own. Apparently, some things did not run in the family.

"We can't," Lilianne said quietly.

She dropped to her knees and laid down on her back next to Sam, staring up at the ceiling. Sam was still hard and his dick pointed straight at the ceiling. Both of them were panting.

It was as just as magnificent as it had felt. Sonya clamped one hand in front of her mouth and furiously stimulated herself. For a few brief moments, the world disappeared around her as she soared in paradise.

"I need to tell you something," Sam said quietly.

"Don't ask me to leave him again," Lilianne pleaded. "I don't know if I can say no a second time."

"It's about Sonya," Sam said. "When she came here she... came after me."

A knot of fear twisted Sonya's insides. She had never thought that Sam would be the one to tell her mother of all people. Then again, there had been a lot of things she had been unaware of. She strained her ears.

"Came after you?" Lilianne asked pointedly.

"Like you did, when you were her age."

"Oh, Sammy... Sammy, please tell me you didn't fuck our daughter."

Sonya gasped loudly.

At once, both of their heads snapped toward the garage door.

"Sonya?" Lilianne called out.

Fear rooted Sonya in place or else she would have bolted. She felt dizzy at the revelation. Sam was her father.

Lilianne scrambled to her feet, frantically pulling up her panties and down her dress. She stumbled toward the garage door, pulling it open. Wide-eyed, she looked at her daughter. The spitting image of herself. Now she knew why.

"I didn't want you to find out this way," Lilianne whispered.

Sam appeared next to his sister and squeezed past her. He wrapped his arms around Sonya. Lilianne dashed forward, joining the hug.

"I love you so much," Sam whispered to her.

The last of the strength Sonya still possessed faded away and if it weren't for them supporting her, she wouldn't have been able to stand. Her entire life had been turned upside down in the span of a few hours.

The sound of an approaching car engine let them know their time was up.

"Fuck," Lilianne cursed.

"What do you want to do?" Sam asked.

"Get her inside. Let me handle it."

Sam gently nudged Sonya in the direction of the door but she was too numb to move on her own. He promptly placed an arm at her back and one under her knees and scooped her up like a child, carrying her inside.

*********

The realization that Sam was her father was hard to swallow. Sonya laid on the couch, staring up at the ceiling.

The front door opened and Lilianne slipped inside. Her face was relatively clean, missing most of the makeup. Outside, the Mercedes revved its engine and drove off. Lilianne rushed to the couch, kneeling in front of it, and brushed hair away from Sonya's forehead. She smiled down at her daughter.

"How'd you get rid of him?" Sam asked.

"I told him that Sonya had a meltdown because she misses her uncle and I wanted to stay and do some crisis management. He really didn't want to be a part of that."

"He's a coward," Sam spat.

"At least he didn't fuck his own daughter," Lilianne fired back.

Guilty, Sonya jumped in. "He didn't want to. I made him."

Lilianne snorted with laughter. "If my dear little brother has one weakness, it's family. He should have known better."

"Don't be mad at him, please. I seduced him," Sonya pleaded.

Lilianne brushed Sonya's forehead again and placed a gentle kiss. "I'm not mad at him, baby. I know him inside and out and I know that he'd never be able to say no to you. Why'd you do it?"

"I don't know. I just looked at him and I wanted him."

"Oh lord, I know what that feels like," Lilianne chuckled.

"Is he really my dad?" Sonya asked.

"Yes," Lilianne said, swallowing a lump in her throat. "I know it's a lot to take in, is there anything I can do to help?"

"Can I have sex with him again?" Sonya blurted out before she could stop herself.

Lilliane closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. Sam burst out in laughter, nearly doubling over.

"She really is just like you, Lilly."

"I'd be a hypocrite if I said no," Lilianne muttered.

Suddenly Sonya felt alive again. She was bursting with energy and jumped to her feet. Grinning maniacally, she advanced on Sam. Sam meanwhile looked at Lilianne as if he was looking for confirmation. Her mother nodded.

Grabbing Sam by the arm, she pulled him toward the bedroom. It was small but cozy. Most of the room was occupied by a wide bed. The bed wasn't made and dirty clothes laid in a pile by the dresser. She flung Sam toward the bed and he fell on his back.

Sonya shrugged out of her blazer and hurriedly unbuttoned her blouse. Sam unbuckled his pants and pulled off his shirt. His chest was surprisingly hairy in a diamond shape with a trail leading over his belly button toward his boxers.

"I remember when my tits looked like that," Lilianne said from the doorway, unzipping her dress.

"Yours are still fantastic," Sam said, kicking off his pants.

"I didn't know you shaved," Lilianne said after Sony pushed down her skirt.

"I didn't until this month," Sonya said.

"What made you do it?"

"I had an orgy to attend," Sonya said, enjoying the look of complete surprise on her mother's face. She wasn't the only one with secrets.

Sonya pounced on the bed and straddled her uncle — no, her father. She guided the tip to her entrance and not-so-gently lowered herself. It was a much better position than on the bike, she had to admit.

Lilianne climbed on the bed, lying on her side next to her brother. She was completely naked, looking up at her daughter riding Sam's cock. Sonya rocked her hips, checking out her mother.

"You have a nice vagina," she said.

"Thanks, baby. So do you."

"Mine's not as pretty."

"It's different but just as good," Sam grunted.

Lilianne gently turned her brother's head toward her and leaned in for a kiss. Sonya let out a little moan. There was so much love in that kiss, love like she had never felt before. She leaned forward.

Backing off, Lilianne reached out and cupped her daughter's breasts. Sonya kissed Sam, surprised at how soft his lips were. And how skilled. His stubble tickled her skin. Fingers pinched her nipples.

It didn't take much longer before Sonya felt the first tremble. She welcomed it, surrendering herself to the passionate fire.

After she returned to planet earth, she felt as weak as a little kitten. Sam rolled sideways, guiding her to rest between the two of them. He pulled out of her, still hard as a rock, and placed a loving kiss on her forehead.

"She cums much quicker than you do," he said.

"Maybe you just lasted longer than usual," she quipped.

"Jesus, woman. I already came twice in the last hour."

"Oh yeah, that's true," laughed Lilianne.

Lilianne placed index and middle finger on her daughter's taut abdomen and walked them further down. She made a brief pause to brush over the smoothly shaven skin before continuing on. As soon as Lilianne's fingers entered her, Sonya let out a gasp.

"This is my little secret technique," Lilianne whispered into her daughter's ear. "I'm glad I can finally pass it on."

Making a hook with her two fingers, Lilianne started to explore the inside of her daughter's vagina. She touched several different areas until she finally found what she was looking for and switched to rubbing circles. She placed her thumb beside Sonya's clit, occasionally making a pass over it.

After only a few seconds, Sonya started to squirm. She pressed her legs together but her mother's hand was already in position. She grabbed her mother's arm and writhed, trying to escape from the grip.

"Ohh, ohhh," she rasped.

"I'm so glad it works," Lilianne laughed, intensifying her movements.

"Ohhhh my God, oh my God," Sonya rasped. "Ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

It was far more intense than any of her orgasms before. Like a thunderstorm on the open ocean and all she had was a raft made of sticks. She couldn't think. She couldn't move. She couldn't breathe. She could only cum.

*********

Sonya opened her eyes to her mother and Sam having sex. She laid on her back with her legs clamped around his back. He thrust into her slowly. Deep and slow. They looked intensely into each other's eyes.

It was magical.

"How long have you two been like this?" Sonya asked.

"We've always been inseparable," Lilianne murmured. "But we didn't start having sex until we were... oh, right around your age, actually."

"The trip," Sam reminisced affectionately.

"Yes, the trip. Just the two of us on the open road. A tent in one saddlebag and food in the other. It was your idea."

"I never thought you'd come along."

"I was already head over heels in love with you, that's the only reason I went."

"I had no idea."

"Well, you found out pretty quickly."

"How?" Sonya asked.

"We were already on the road for a week or so and I slept in his sleeping bag every night."

"I thought you were just cold," Sam laughed.

"All of our clothes were beyond dirty and it felt like we hadn't showered in a long time."

"We hadn't."

"We rode past this really clear lake—"

"Lake Emerald."

"—and we decided to take a dip, only we didn't have any bathing suits."

"I'm pretty sure I packed some."

"They, uh, might have gotten lost somewhere," Lilianne giggled. "Anyway, I convinced him to go skinny dipping."

"It was a really nice and warm day."

"We swam around until the sun started to set. It was so romantic."

"It really was."

"I just swam up to him and kissed him."

"Totally took me by surprise."

"It was a whirlwind after that. I couldn't keep my hands off of him."

"I remember trying to set up the tent while she was kissing every inch of me."

"He never managed it. We slept under the open sky that night, naked."

"Making love all night."

"Mmm, yes."

Their copulation took on a different speed. Sam kissed Lilianne and pushed deep inside her. Sonya knew that he had finally climaxed. With a long, satisfied sigh, Sam rolled off of Lilianne.

It was time for a little payback, Sonya decided. She dove between her mother's legs, attacking with her tongue. The familiar smell of her mother comforting her after she had a bad dream mixed with the new but alluring musk of her father. She took a deep breath, running her tongue up her mother's labia.

It was messy but fun. Lilianne started giggling though it very quickly turned into moans of pleasure. She grabbed two fistfuls of Sonya's hair, pushing her head deeper between her legs. Sonya was only too glad to switch tactics, focusing on her mother's clit with an intensity she knew would push her over the edge.

Lilianne didn't scream, she didn't moan, she just let out one long guttural groan while she writhed on the bed, squeezing her own breasts. Sonya let her down gently, planting kisses on her inner thighs and labia until she came back down.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," Lilianne panted.

"Are you into women?" Sam asked.

"Not really but it's one of the side benefits of going to an all-girl school."

Lilianne started giggling and Sonya joined in. Sam made himself comfortable, folding his hands behind his head.

Sonya snuggled up between her parents and tried to sort her emotions. There was a lot of confusion and physical exhaustion. A lingering horniness that she feared might never go away. Sadness. A little bit of fear.

Overshadowing everything else, however, was a sense of being at peace. She reached over to grab the blanket and threw it over the three of them.

*********

It was still dark outside when Sonya woke up. She was all sweaty from being between two furnaces all night. Quietly extricating herself, she searched the bedroom floor with her hands for something to wear. The first suitable item she touched was Sam's t-shirt. She pulled it over her head and took a deep whiff of his scent.

After going to the bathroom, she spotted the box of pizza on the coffee table. It appeared that someone had eaten away at it at night but there were still three slices left. She grabbed one and fell on the couch next to her purse, tucking her legs inside the shirt for warmth.

There were unread messages from Becky. One that just said "really missed you tonight" and another image. A down-body shot of Becky, whose naked body Sonya would recognize anywhere, being eaten out by Jade, a cheerleader at St. Barnaby's. Jade herself was getting railed doggystyle by a faceless stud.

Yawning heartily, Sonya fired off a reply apologizing for not being there. Seconds later, the phone rang.

"You're up early," Becky said.

"I could say the same to you. How was everything?"

"Kinda lame, to be honest. Somehow there were ten of us and only three guys. They were drowning in pussy but for the rest of us it was more or less just a good ol' Barnaby vagfest."

"Oh, that sucks."

"So what happened to you? Did you go home after your car died?"

"No, not home," Sonya said and sighed.

There was so much she wanted to tell her best friend but couldn't — not without spilling the secret. It was sad to think that there was suddenly a wedge between the two of them where there hadn't been before. She'd never thought about the consequences of her actions last night.

"Where then?" Becky asked.

"I met a guy," Sonya said.

"Ooooh," Becky squealed. "Any action?"

"Loads. A threesome actually with him and a woman."

"A 'woman', huh? Did you get a sugar mommy and daddy?" Becky giggled.

"I don't know, maybe?"

"Is it a couple? How old are they?"

"Yeah, sort of. And early forties."

"Ew, wrinkly balls and vag," Becky said, pretending to retch.

"No, no, her pussy is really nice."

"No way, Ms. I-Swear-I-Will-Never-Eat-Pussy-Again thinks a vagina can be pretty?"

"This is different," Sonya sighed, wishing she could tell the truth.

"Don't tell me you're in looooooooooooooooove," Becky teased.

"It's complicated," Sonya said.

"Oh my god, you totally are. I can hear it in your voice, you're totally smitten. Come on, tell me more. Who are they?"

"I can't right now, I'm still trying to work things out."