Riding Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky sighed. "Fuck, I wish my car broke down, too."

"Sorry the orgy was a dud."

"Hey, there's always next year," Becky laughed. "Unless you want to make it a foursome."

"I can't make any promises," Sonya said.

"Mmm, I forgot how grouchy you are in the morning," Becky sighed. "Guess I better let you get back to your sugar mommy and daddy. I'll see you on Monday, okay?"

"Yeah. Love you, Becks."

"Love you, too," Becky said before hanging up.

Feeling considerably more heavy-hearted, Sonya trudged back to the bedroom. The sun had risen enough to paint the room in a dim light. Her parents were still fast asleep. Lilianne had turned over, flinging her arm over Sam. Sonya pulled the shirt over her head and lifted the hem of the blanket. She crawled inside on the other side of Sam.

The outline of Sam's cock laid right in front of her. She scooped up the flaccid appendage with her tongue and suckled on it. Like a mushroom, it grew in record speed. Sam let out a groan when she started to nurse on his glans.

There was a shuffle of blankets her mother's head appeared in front of her. She went straight for Sam's balls, licking and sucking them like a pro. Sonya worked her way down the shaft until she was at the same height as her mother.

"Together?" Sonya asked.

They placed their lips on the side of the shaft, opposite each other, and dragged up in sync. Reaching the tip, their lips met and they kissed each other before journeying down the shaft again. Up, kiss, down. Up, kiss, down.

"This isn't fair," Sam groaned, eliciting giggles from underneath the blanket.

It didn't take long after that for him to pop. They paused at the tip, their tongues bumping into each other as they competed to lick the super-sensitive spot on the underside of his head. The cock twitched and jerked, shooting a jet of cum up against the blanket. It splattered down, landing on Sonya's cheek. Three... four... five more blasts of cum followed before the eruption subsided.

Sonya and her mother popped their heads out next to Sam, each of them with a sizable splatter of semen on their lips and cheeks. They grinned at each other.

"Well, I'm awake," Sam said.

"How long until you're up again?" Sonya asked, scraping some of the cum off her face and pushing it in her mouth.

"If your sex drive is only half as strong as your mother's, I'm gonna be just a husk by the end of the weekend," Sam groaned.

"Aww, poor baby," Lilianne chuckled and kissed her brother.

"How did I happen?" Sonya asked.

The kiss froze, broke moments later, and both of them let out a long sigh.

"You weren't really planned," Lilianne said, looking at her daughter with sad eyes. "It happened almost exactly nineteen years ago, I think."

"We're not entirely sure," Sam added.

"No, I'm pretty sure it was Valentine's Day. We didn't have a chance to meet the week before so we went up north to stay in a cozy cottage for a couple of days."

"That was great."

"I missed my period and I was too scared to take a test for a long time but, well, we all know how that story turned out."

"And Da—I mean, uh, Kyle?" Sonya asked. The name felt strange to say.

"We met when I was already pregnant. He didn't care that you weren't his."

"Do you love him?"

"Not at first. I only knew that it wasn't safe for Sam and me to be together and if suddenly there was a kid, people would talk. Kyle was... protection."

"You married him because of me?" Sonya asked, feeling the weight of the world on her shoulders.

"I love you more than anything in the world," Lilianne said.

"We both do," Sam added.

"We talked about all the other options but I just couldn't lose you. So I did what I had to."

"I'm sorry," Sonya apologized.

Lilianne leaned over Sam's torso and planted a kiss on Sonya's forehead. "You have nothing to apologize for, my dear."

"Why were you so mad at Uncle Sam before?" Sonya asked.

"I was never mad at him," Lilianne sighed.

"We almost got caught," Sam said. "Three, maybe four years ago, I think? We hadn't met up in a month and we were so hungry for each other, we were careless."

"Kyle accused me of cheating on him when I disappeared for a couple of hours in the middle of a party. He's seen other signs before but he didn't know who with."

"And you stayed together?"

"Sort of. It hasn't been easy and I don't think he ever fully forgave me but he cares too much about appearances at work. I was happy to keep playing the wife and letting him show off his hot wife at work parties."

"You are the hottest," Sam interjected.

"But after that, I couldn't be with Sam anymore. The only way to do that was to banish him from my life. No contact and no visits."

"It hurt," Sam said.

"It did," Lilianne agreed.

Tears welled up in Sonya's eyes. She climbed over Sam and wrapped her mother in a tight hug. Sam wrapped his arm around both of them.

"It's over now," Sonya said.

"It's not that easy," Sam said.

"It's really not," Lilianne agreed.

"I know," Sonya sighed.

Sonya gently stroked her mother's face. There were tears in her eyes, too. She shared a warm and wonderful kiss with her. She turned to Sam. No tears in his eyes but a deep, profound sadness that had been there for far too long. She kissed him, too.

It would definitely be hard, there was no denying that. But the more she thought about it, the more she knew that she wanted to take on that burden. There was no way she could give up what she had gained.

Sonya laid back down, snuggling up to her mother and pulling the blanket back over the three of them. It was kind of funny, too. She never expected to fall in love on Valentine's Day.