All Comments on 'Riding Magenta'

by Nate_Walis

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Rad'lRad'lover 12 years ago
Wierd story but - -

well done. Dream or reality? Thanks for it.

jeff_djeff_dover 12 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

The "vast resources" your anti-hero commands are nothing compared to the richness of your imagination, or to the skill, precision and obvious care with which you tell the story. You did an excellent job of putting your reader inside Magenta's head through the whole incident, and giving us a taste of the other character at the very end.

Very unusually among Literotica stories of late, there were no egregious grammatical or spelling errors to jar the reader out of the mental imagery you were so carefully building. You, sir, are a man who works with the written word, professionally and, I imagine, quite successfully; or you have a gifted editor whom you trust implicitly. I would not be surprised if both were true.

Favorited story, favorited author, and I will definitely be reading the rest of your work here. Thank you!

XamCottonXamCottonover 12 years ago
Wow.

Terrific story. I may never look at a rubber toy the same way again. What a fresh and innovative story. I do hope Magenta is taken back for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous