Riding My Husband

Story Info
About how I rode my husband last night.
881 words
4.33
12.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I went to bed wearing my blue, Versace jock strap. I'd been wearing it since after my workout. I usually hit the showers at the gym after my workout and today I decided to wear a jockstrap to tease my husband who works out and showers with me there. Also, quite often there's a lot a of traffic in the lockers, and I just love getting those looks.

When we got home we were both pretty tired so when we went to bed we just cuddled for a little bit: he put his arms around me and we were spooning I guess. I like to pop my ass when we are like this and rub it against his dick. I immediately felt it hardening, thickening and pressing on me. I kept rubbing myself against him going up and down until he suddenly backed away for two seconds, just to pull his boxers down and allow 8" of heavy, thick and hard dick to come out, immediately pushing it against my hungry hole.

I moved forward a little because he wasn't going to make it inside like that, not dry. So he grabbed my asscheek and pulled it apart to expose my rosebud and I helped him positioning his cock head right at my hole.

After some rubbing and some precum wetness, he reached for the lube and laid on his back to lube his shaft up, so I took that opportunity and got on top of him.

The head board is really tall, so I was able to hold on to it and just rub my hole on his wet, thick and hot cock for a few minutes. I leaned down to kiss him and he hugged me and kissed me deep while raising his hips and spreading my ass to pierce it with that big mushroom head of his.

I pulled my jockstrap to the side and released my 6" dick. I played with it while

I slowly sat on his cock, moaning as my insides adjusted to the monster intruder. I was taking deep breaths while I rhythmically rode his cock head to ease the assault, riding lower on each time around. When I reached the end of it, I pushed down and I heard him moan loudly.

I slightly leaned forward and grabbed his chest, pinching his nipples hard. I went up again until he was completely out to add some more lube and then grabbed my asscheeks and spread them as I was going down on it, until there was no more, I took those 8" of cock with extreme pleasure. My hole was hungry for it, milking it on its own.

I started going back and forward, slowly, then up until only the head was inside me and back down, all the way. Balls deep they say.

All he could say was "ohh I love your butthole, is so good, yea ride it, I love it when is wet like this..."

I then leaned back and grabbed a hold of his knees to be able to go up and down on his shaft faster - he had my chest on full view so he started grabbing it and pinching my nipples and just feeling up my chest. I suddenly stopped and pulled my body forward and down, so that our chests were fully touching, rested for a few seconds, and then he started playing with my asscheeks, moving then around only to stop when he spread them open to deep trust in me - took my breath away- he pulled out and started fucking me with a rhythm, he would fuck me nice and slow for a couple seconds, and then a hard, deep trust that would make stop moaning by taking my breath away. He had me moaning loud and then fully stopping my breath. That dick reaches deep inside me, specially when he exposes my whole by spreading my ass.

When he finally took a break from drilling me like that, I lifted myself a little to support my upper body on my forearms, and started doing circles with my ass with his dick inside me, I kept it up until I was twerking on it: circles and then sit on it to take all the shaft inside, a couple in and outs, deep, and then back to circles, I really like to feel every inch of dick going in and out of my hole, so I let it out half way and then sit on it hard.

I was getting very close, So I stood up and focused on going up and down, almost like jumping on that cock. I told him i was about to cum and he said "ohh me too, keep going. you're so wet and warm, keep your hole open, loosen it, yea, just like that" and he trusted his cock hard into me, he raised to hug me and hold me by the shoulders to keep me down and make sure his seed was all the way inside me. My own seed was all over his belly and chest.

I slowly lifted my ass up to release the assaulting monster, I love to hear it slam his belly all wet and still dripping, just like my butthole.