Not in Front of My Husband! Pt. 01

Story Info
Caught naked in the yard by a new neighbor.
3k words
4.67
35.9k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
listlio07
listlio07
73 Followers

I had a rare afternoon off, and was taking advantage of it by going for a swim in our new pool. Getting a pool in our backyard had been a very generous gift from my husband for my 40th birthday-- and on this warm afternoon, I was grateful to him once again.

After a few laps I climbed out, and headed for the outdoor shower he'd had installed to go with it. As the water hit me I was feeling so good, that I felt daring enough to try something I hadn't yet-- taking my outdoor shower naked. I undid my bathing shorts, stepped out of them, and slung them over the fence-- only half realizing I should have brought out a towel, too.

I ran my hands over my body, appreciating the work I'd put in over the past few months to get back in shape in time for my 40th. My tummy was a little soft, but my arms, legs and chest was really feeling firm and strong. And my butt? Well, that...

"Hello?" my thoughts were interrupted by a strange voice at the gate. What! Who was that?

I heard the gate opening. I quickly snapped off the shower, spun around, and was reaching for my shorts, when I heard footsteps approaching-- "whoa!" the stranger exclaimed, surprising me so much that I fumbled, and accidentally knocked my trunks over the fence, and into the neighbor's yard! I was trapped naked in front of a complete stranger!

I turned toward him, covering my penis with both hands-- though luckily he was now shielding his eyes, clearly as embarrassed as I was. "Who are you, and why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm, uh, I'm Tom," he said, dropping his right hand from his face, and starting to extend it toward me to shake, then thinking better of it as he covered his eyes again. "My parents are moving in across the street-- I came home from college for the weekend to help them with unpacking. Your husband drove up and saw us unloading the van. He stopped to welcome us to the neighborhood, and sent me over here to tell you to bring everyone some lemonade."

My husband! He was home from work early! I needed to get inside before he got home. What would he think seeing me in the backyard, completely naked, in front of this young college student? This incredibly handsome college student, I had to admit. As flustered as I was, I couldn't help looking him over-- he had a mess of dark curls on top of his head, and below his shielded eyes I saw a broad, prominent nose and nice, full lips. But most striking about Tom was his body. The sweat from moving was causing his t-shirt to cling to his broad chest and wide shoulders; his thick arms strained the sleeves of his t-shirt; and his khaki shorts were squeezed around his tree-trunk like thighs. He was only about my height-- 5'8'', but as I looked down-- Christ, his flip-flopped feet were huge. Long and incredibly wide, with hair on the knuckles of his toes. Despite myself, I felt my dick start to thicken in the cupped hands I'd placed over my crotch in a futile attempt to preserve my modesty.

He lowered his hands slightly to look at me, and may have noticed me checking him out, as an impish smile curled the edges of his mouth. "You were, uh, skinny dipping back here?"

"No, I... I was swimming-- wearing a bathing suit-- and just took off my shorts to use the outdoor shower, and accidentally dropped them over the fence when I heard you coming," I admitted, swiveling my body slightly to gesture with my shoulder to where I'd lost my shorts.

As my body turned, Tom dropped his gaze, and his eyes widened in amazement. "Dude, your butt!"

My face burnt red. "I know, like I said, I lost my shorts... I'm so sorry you're seeing me this way, I need to get inside..."

"No, it's not that. Your butt is amazing!" He strode up closer. "Can I see?" and without waiting for a response, he grabbed me by the shoulders and swiveled me around. "Man, I work out six days a week-- and I may have a decent butt, but I've never seen one like this! Not in the locker room, not even in the girls on campus!"

His hands on my shoulders held me in place as he leered down at my naked behind. And though I was facing away from him now, I was sure he could see me blushing, as humiliated as I felt to have him seeing me so exposed. "Yeah, I-- I've always had a big butt..."

"I mean you're in pretty good shape, but that is unreal! Do you do hours of squats a day or something?"

"Oh, I work out, but I guess some of it's just genetic... listen, I really should go and-- oh!" I gasped as I felt his hands drop from my shoulders, and grasp my round butt.

"Damn, and it's firm too!" He gave it a jiggle. "But not too hard, like some muscleheads. You really may have the perfect butt man! I need to get a closer look."

Still holding me by my fat cheeks, he swiveled over to a nearby pool chaise, and sat down behind me. "Damn!" he said again, leaning in to get a closer view. I could feel his breath against my naked skin as he jiggled my butt, watching how it moved. "Man, I've never even seen a girl with a butt this big..."

"Oh!" I suddenly felt cold air on my hole. He had spread my cheeks apart, and was looking at the most private part of my body!

"Or a hole this nice before! I've always been an ass man... every girl I've been into has always had a huge ass-- but I never realized a dude could have a better butt than a chick!" Despite my humiliation, the compliment, combined with the sensations he was creating as he squeezed my cheeks apart, was starting to turn me on. I suppose that's why I allowed what happened next to happen...

"Do you ever get fucked in the ass?" he asked, as he played with my butt, pulling the cheeks apart to expose my hole, then letting them go so they'd slap back together.

"Oh, well, yes-- by my husband... I'm the bottom in my relationship..."

"Fuck, this big butt must feel so good squeezed around his pole. I've been wanting to try anal forever, but girls always refuse. Half the time they won't even let me fuck them the regular way-- they say my dick's way too big."

I gulped. "It's too big?"

"That's what they always say. What do you think?" His hands left my butt, and I heard the sound of a belt being undone and clothing rustling as he stood up behind me. I turned my head, and looked down to see he'd dropped his shorts to his ankles as he stood. Beneath the hem of his t-shirt he had a dark, untrimmed tangle of wild pubic hair-- and sticking straight out from it was the biggest, thickest dick I'd ever seen-- easily over 8 and a half inches, with a shaft that widened just below the head, then continued to thicken until it got down to a base that looked so thick I doubted I could get my hand around it.

"Oh wow, it really is big!" I gasped, my hard dick now fighting to erupt from my cupped hands. "But I, um, I really should get inside and put some clothes on!"

"Hold on dude! Your butt got me so fucking hard. I can't go back to my parents like this-- I doubt I could even get it back in my shorts!"

"Ok, well you can come inside too-- I'll go upstairs to put some clothes on, and that will give you time to... 'calm down'."

"No way dude, your butt got me so fucking horny. I'm about to explode! Can I just rub one out here?"

I gulped again. There's no way I could allow this to happen.... but I did kind of want to see what that beast of a cock looked like when he shot his load. "I guess you could..."

That was all the permission he needed to grab the thick shaft, and start stroking his massive tool. With the first squeeze, a massive glob or precum dribbled from his swollen head. "Let me look at your butt as I stroke," he said, taking the precum and sliding it all over his wrist-thick shaft. "It'll help me cum faster."

"Ok," I said, turning my butt toward him, both aroused by how much by body was turning him on, and disappointed I couldn't get on my knees and see that incredible dick up close.

He stood behind me as he stroked, his left hand holding my cheeks apart as his right hand flew up and down his cock. "Man I'm so fucking horny right now!" he laughed, as he suddenly slapped the rigid shaft right against my hole.

"Oh!"

"I'm hard as fucking steel," he groaned, grabbing my hips as he slid the thick vein of his cock's underside up and down against my hole, grinding his hips into me. I let out an involuntary moan from the feeling of the enormous tool against me. I felt his heavy balls swing between my spread legs, and a drip of precum partway up my back, where the end of his massive dick now pressed.

He pulled back, and I have to admit I felt despair not to feel his dick between my cheeks anymore. Then I suddenly felt something fat and sticky press against my exposed hole.

"Oh, wait!" I gasped.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to put it in. I just need to feel that hole around my tip, ok?" Not waiting for a response, he ground his swollen head against my hole, teasing it. Every nerve in my ass was lighting up, feeling the cool precum being spread against me.. and just slightly inside me.

"Fuck your hole is so soft and tight!" he shouted as he teased my hole, the tip just barely sliding into me.

"Please, you have to be quiet! Someone will hear us..."

He ignored me, letting go of his shaft and grabbing my cheeks with both hands. He squeezed them together around his shaft, his dick's head firmly pressed into my hole. "This feels so fucking good," he groaned.

I squeezed my hole slightly just to feel the thickness of his head-- and-- "oof!"-- inadvertently pulled the entire precum-slicked head inside me.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" he groaned in a deep rasp. "It feels like your ass is trying to swallow my dick! Ugh! Can you do that again?"

How could I refuse him? I squeezed my hole tight again, and on the release felt the first inch of his enormous shaft slide into me.

"Gah!" I gasped, struggling not to fall forward. I had never seen a dick this big before, let alone felt one of this size entering me. Desire, curiosity, and need flooded my body. Would I even be able to fit this monster of a cock all the way inside my tight hole? What would it feel like? I may never see another one nearly as big... My husband, though I loved him, was a man of modest endowments. With the right angle and tempo he could feel pretty good... but what would one of this scale feel like? God help me-- I needed to find out. I grabbed my cheeks to better spread my ass, breathed in deep to relax, and pressed back.

"Oh fuck!" Tom growled.

"Ohhh my godddd," I moaned. I felt like I was being split in two-- yet at the same time, his massive shaft was now firmly pressing on my prostate, and it felt like my entire body was lighting up from the inside. My ass had never felt even a fraction as full as this.

"Are you all in?" I gasped.

"Dude, not even half!" Tom laughed. "But this feels so fucking good! I can't believe how fucking hot and tight you are! I'm going to explode if you let me stay inside you. I haven't been able to jerk off for like a week-- I've been sharing motel rooms with my parents on the move-- and I really need to empty my balls, bad!"

I had wanted to see if I could take all of him, but this might have to be enough. If I couldn't take his whole cock, at least I could milk the load out of him. And anyway, we really needed to finish up so we could both get some clothes on before we get caught. I tightened my hole again to squeeze his broad shaft.

"Fuu-uuu-uuck" he groaned. "You're gonna make me blow dude! Is it... ok... if I cum in your ass."

"Yes!" I gasped. I wished I could keep this massive dick inside me for hours-- get pounded by him from every angle, try riding it, put my legs up in the air and let him plow me-- but we really needed to wrap this up before anyone saw us. I pulsed my hips back and forth, squeezing my hole around his shaft every time I pulled forward, trying to milk him with my hole. Though I wasn't touching my own dick, I felt on the very edge of an intense orgasm... and was that... was I cumming?? A thick drop of white cum was already starting to dangle from my own dick, as my body flooded with strange and new feelings.

"That's-- it-- dude!" he groaned "Keep going! Just like that! Ohhhh fuck--I'm-- about-- to-- I'm going to--"

"Knock knock!" a man's voice called from the gate. I looked up in horror to see a rather handsome gentleman in his 50s entering the gate just in front of my husband, a look of shock and disbelief suddenly spreading across both their faces as they saw us. Despite the stranger's graying beard, I could see enough resemblance to know this must be the father of the young man who was currently thrusting his swollen bareback cock into my asshole.

"Oh! Dad!" He shouted, a strange tremor in his voice. "I can't-- I can't stop! I have to.... ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Tom let out a moan so loud I was sure his mother across the street must have heard it too. He grabbed my hips firmly, and held me in place as I felt his impossibly-thick shaft pulse with each rope of cum he was emptying into my hungry guts. Spent, he dropped his head to my shoulder, panting against me.

I looked into my husband's eyes, seeing the horror and pain he was feeling seeing me defiled by this barely legal college student. And though the proper thing would be to slide off of Tom's dick and run inside to hide my shame... I had been on the edge of this orgasm for so long.... and I just... I had to find out what a dick this big would feel like...

I pressed my ass back against the still rigid member lodged inside me-- covered now in cum and sweat, it was finally lubricated enough that I could slide my hole down its generous length. I tried to mouth the words "I'm sorry" to my husband, but the pleasure that engulfed my body as my hole swallowed inch after inch of this enormous dick was too just intense. The girth increased with every inch as I got closer to the impossibly wide base of his cock, and so too did the pressure on my already over stimulated prostate. My eyes rolled back in my head, I quivered, and as I felt my cheeks hit the young man's groin, I realized I had finally taken that entire shaft inside me. This college student's bare meat was buried over eight inches deep inside my ass. The realization was too much for me to handle.

"Ohhhh---- my------ god!" I gasped, my voice barely audible, as the pressure on my prostate from his enormous girth finally pushed me over the edge. My entire body shook, and a fountain of cum dribbled from my swinging dick. "Fuuuuuuuuuck!" I groaned, feeling my first ever prostate orgasm. My body quivered and twitched as the waves of sensation washed over me.

My senses slowly returned to me, and I looked up to see the two men standing before me in stunned silence. Slowly, I eased myself forward. With a loud wet "squelch" that I'm sure was audible to both my husband and Tom's father, I felt the heft of the enormous cock slowly slide out of me. My body still tingled with pleasure and endorphins, but my ass felt empty in a way I'd never felt before. As I stepped forward I saw them both look down at Tom's enormous dick, which even at its post eruption half-mast was still a beast, its veins throbbing, coated in a mix of sweat and cum. The color drained from my husband's face as he saw what had just been inside me, and brought me such intense pleasure. I know he'd never seen me have an orgasm like that-- and now he knew why.

"I um..." I covered my still twitching dick with my hands, as if I had any modesty to protect from the two men who had just watched me get railed bareback-- "I'm going to go get that lemonade." And I hurried in through the back door of our house.

****

That's part 1! I have ideas for a few more parts of this story. I haven't written in a while, but was feeling inspired. If you like this one, feel free to hit me up through my profile.

listlio07
listlio07
73 Followers