Riding Out the Hurricane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that?" she asks.

"Perfect," he replies.

Emma starts pumping hard and fast. Her hands, slick with pre-cum, are slipping all the way up and down the entire length of his shaft. She marvels at the fact that each of her hands can't come close to encircling his massive girth and notes that even with a second set of hands, she wouldn't be able to cover his length.

"God, your dick is so fucking huge," Emma moans.

She looks up at Jason's face and sees that his expression has changed. He seems more focused as he watches her rhythmically pumping his absurd length.

"Do you like watching me jerk you off?" she asks.

"Fuck yes," he replies, his voice sounding deeper than usual.

Emma continues staring at him as she works his shaft, watching as his chest rises and falls.

Suddenly, his breathing quickens, and his body begins to tense.

"Holy fuck, I'm getting close," he grunts.

"Oh yes! Give me all that cum, you big stud," Emma moans while maintaining her steady pace.

"Oh, fuck. Here it comes! I'm gonna cum!"

Jason's cock twitches violently as his first massive load of cum explodes out of the tip.

"Fucking hell!" Emma gasps, her eyes widening at the sight of his first massive blast of cum. It shoots straight up and seems to hang suspended in the air before finally falling down, splattering all over her arms and Jason's legs.

The second shot is less forceful, but it still flies impressively high into the air. In the following moments, Jason's trembling cock continues to gush thick and gooey cum, coating Emma's hands and forearms as she slowly milks his swollen shaft.

"Jesus. There's so much," she observes. She leans forward and gently kisses the bulbous head of his cock, sending another twitch of pleasure through his body.

"Holy shit," he gasps, trying to catch his breath.

When Jason opens his eyes, he sees Emma smiling coyly at him. Her lips are shiny with the thick goop that transferred to them when she kissed his cock head.

"You're amazing," he says.

"Thanks!" she laughs.

"Sorry, I made such a mess."

"I'm not complaining."

"I'm not sure those pills did anything, but that felt incredible."

"Well, you did cum a lot, but I think that was all thanks to my amazing hands," Emma says laughing as she wipes the thick liquid from her arms onto Jason's boxer shorts. "We can always try again later if you want," she grins.

"Yes, please. But you might have to give me some time to recover," Jason laughs.

"No problem. I'll have my hands ready and waiting." She pauses for a moment before continuing, "But in the meantime, I think we need a towel."

"You're right. I'll be right back."

Jason gets up, his half-hard cock still oozing cum as it swings between his legs, and makes his way toward the bathroom with the flashlight illuminating his way.

After a few moments, Jason returns and hands the towel to Emma, who is still kneeling at the foot of the couch.

"Thanks." She wipes the copious amount of semen from her hands and arms. She has somehow managed to not get it on her clothes.

Then, she gently wipes down Jason's slowly deflating penis for him. She now uses a careful and adoring touch, where before her grip had been vigorous and driven by wanton desire.

"I have an idea," she says.

"What's that?"

"Well, the power is out, and it's raining really hard outside. I was thinking it would be nice to cuddle up in the bed."

"That does sound nice," he replies with a smile.

"Good."

"Let's do it," says Jason, extending his hand to help Emma to her feet.

Emma and Jason move quickly into the bedroom. Jason brings the flashlight along with them and props it up on the dresser to illuminate the room.

Jason removes his shirt and tosses it aside, allowing Emma to see him completely naked for the first time.

"Whoa."

"What?"

"You!" she says, gesturing to his chest. "You're in really good shape."

"Oh, well, thank you. I try to work out consistently."

"You're doing something right," Emma affirms, her eyes drifting up and down his body.

"You're pretty hot too," Jason compliments.

"I'm glad you think so," she replies while striking a model pose briefly before starting to feel embarrassed. Not wanting Jason to see her blush, Emma pulls her top over her head and proceeds to unfasten her jeans and drop them to the floor as well.

Jason's eyes widen as he takes in her gorgeous, curvaceous figure and large breasts. He notices that her breasts are slightly overflowing the cups of her bra. Her flesh jiggles and bounces delightfully with every small movement she makes.

"Can you unclasp this for me?" she asks, turning around.

"Sure."

Jason moves in behind her, taking note of her shapely, heart-shaped ass. He fumbles with the clasp briefly before succeeding in undoing it.

Emma's bra loosens, allowing her large breasts to spill forward.

Emma turns back toward him, and Jason watches intently as she pulls her bra the rest of the way off, exposing her voluptuous melons. They are absolutely perfect--big, round, and full. He wondered before if they may be fake, considering how large they are compared to her figure. But, now, seeing them bare and hanging free, he can tell that they are natural.

"Do you like what you see?" Emma asks, her voice breaking his trance.

Jason reaches up and gently cups one of Emma's breasts with his hand. It is incredibly soft yet heavy, and it easily overfills his hand.

Jason's voice catches in his throat as he looks up from her body and makes eye contact.

"You're beautiful," Jason says softly.

Emma blushes, unable to hide her surprise. She expected him to make a lusty comment about her body, not act so romantic.

Before she can regain her composure, Jason leans forward and gently kisses her on the mouth, sending her mind reeling again.

Then, wordlessly, Jason gently pulls Emma onto the bed. He positions himself behind her in a spooning position, with her head resting on his muscular arm and his other arm wrapping around her waist so that his hand rests on her stomach.

They lie there for a while, both of them enjoying the sensation of their bodies pressed together.

Before they knew it, they had drifted off to sleep as the light of the flashlight slowly faded away.

12