Riding Out the Hurricane Ch. 02

Story Info
In the dark, the pill takes effect.
2.4k words
4.43
4.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma is awoken by a hot sensation between her legs.

It's pitch black and for a moment she is confused as to where she is. Then the memories come flooding back to her. She recalls that she is in Jason's apartment, in his bedroom, in his bed, and that it is him that is spooning her from behind. However, she isn't immediately able to identify the sensation that roused her from sleep.

She feels as if she is straddling a warm, cylindrical object, but her mind can't make sense of what she is feeling.

Her right arm is still wrapped under Jason's arm, which she is using as a pillow, and Jason's other arm is still laying heavily over her torso, but her left arm is free. She instinctively reaches down with her free hand when suddenly her fingertips collide with something. She freezes solid for a moment before carefully extending her grasp around the object.

It's Jason's cock. And it's very hard.

Emma's head is spinning. She realizes that Jason has become erect while sleeping, and his massive manhood has pushed its way between her legs and is now protruding forward through her thighs. Not only that, but it feels absurdly thick in her hand. Obviously, it's always absurdly thick, but this is on a different level.

She gently creeps her hand forward along the rigid shaft, feeling for the tip. Finally, after plodding forward for a surprisingly long time, her fingers reach the bloated head of Jason's cock.

Something is wrong though. The head feels much bigger than it did earlier. Emma wraps her hand over the tip and feels as if she's holding a ripe orange, or perhaps even a grapefruit. Furthermore, it feels as if the tip is protruding at least a foot out from between her thighs. Even as big as he is, the thickness of her legs should cover much of his 14 inches.

"Jason?" she whispers.

He doesn't reply. The rain and wind are mostly gone, but the sound of rain drops hitting the roof still drown out her whisper.

Emma whispers a bit louder, "Jason? Are you awake?"

Jason groans quietly, but remains deep asleep.

Emma tries to grasp Jason's immense shaft mid-way up from where it protrudes from between her thighs, and finds that she can't wrap her hand even halfway around it. She gently frees her right arm from under her so that she can reach down and seize the thick trunk with both hands.

To her shock, she finds that even with both hands, she is not able to reach all the way around Jason's cock. She squeezes gently and is just barely able to make her fingertips meet.

"What the fuck." she utters to herself.

Slowly, she starts working her two-handed grip up and down. His cock is so hard that his skin is pulled tight, and she is only able to move her hands a few inches along his length. But this, proportionally small motion, causes Jason to begin stirring.

"Mmmm." Jason moans softly.

"Jason?" she asks again, still stroking him gently.

"Oh fuck." he replies.

"Does that feel okay?"

"Yes." he groans, his body beginning to writhe gently with pleasure.

"Honey, something crazy happened."

"What?"

"Your cock. It's like, really big, and hard."

"Yeah. You're squeezing it between your legs." he observes.

"No. You don't understand, Jason. It's bigger." Emma says more forcefully.

Realizing she's not limited to what her small hands can do, Emma starts grinding herself on Jason's massive shaft. Now her thighs are moving in sync with her hands, allowing for a much longer stroking action.

Jason moans loudly in response to the new level of stimulation. He can distinctly feel small pulses of cum shooting up the entire length of his cock before lazily oozing out the tip.

"I feel... I feel like I'm cumming." he says through ragged breaths.

Emma releases her grip with her hands to feel Jason's distended cock head. Sure enough, there is a slow stream of liquid running from his slit. It easily coats her hand, and she rubs the slick substance in a swirling motion over the bulbous head.

Jason moans loudly again.

"Oops. Sorry. You must be extra sensitive there." she apologizes for the sudden stimulation. "You're going to make a mess on your sheets. Why don't you roll onto your back?"

She carefully slides herself off of Jason's tree-trunk-like appendage, allowing him to roll onto his back, and giving him respite from her stimulation.

"It's so dark." Jason says. He is finally starting to shake off the fog of sleep.

"Yeah. I don't know what happened."

"The flashlight must have gone flat. We left it on and fell asleep."

"Ohhh." she replies.

Emma realizes that Jason still hasn't caught on to what has happened to him, and in the dark, he isn't seeing the colossal pillar of flesh protruding upward from his body.

She carefully crawls towards the foot of the bed and pushes his legs apart so that she can kneel between them. Then she reaches forward, probing in the darkness with her hands, until she finds his turgid member, pointing almost perfectly straight up. She wraps her hands around it and squeezes gently.

"Fuuuck," Jason responds to her touch. "I don't think I've ever felt so hard."

She starts gently pumping her hands on his shaft.

"You're definitely very hard." she replies. "But, that's not all."

Jason was silent for a moment before saying more. "What do... you mean?" he asks, his words stilted by the pulses of pleasure radiating from his penis.

"I tried to tell you before. You're bigger."

"Bigger? How?"

"I don't know. It must have been that pill." she says. She's pumping her hands a bit faster now.

"That... that's crazy." he replies. "How much bigger do you think?"

Emma could feel pre-cum starting to run down onto her hands. The way in which she was stroking him had been limited by a lack of lubrication thus far. Now, she will be able to use the slick fluid to great effect, dramatically increasing the length of her strokes.

"It's a lot bigger." she answers, her voice descending into a lusty bravado.

Jason groans as Emma starts stroking him with longer and more dramatic motions of her hands.

"Like, what? A few more... inches?" he asks, breathlessly.

"No." she replies. "It's a lot more than a few inches. You're cock is literally massive. You can't see it right now, but it's so thick that even with both my hands, I can barely wrap my fingers all the way around it. It's so long that I'm going to need a lot more than my hands to possibly cover every inch of this monster."

Jason can't believe what he is hearing, but before he can even begin to formulate a coherent response, he is suddenly incapacitated by the intense waves of pleasure washing over him.

Emma, driven wild by primal desire, has committed herself to using anything available to stimulate the fleshy obelisk in front of her. The most immediate, and obvious method being to use her voluptuous tits.

Still in her kneeling position, she presses her torso up against the mighty shaft, and wraps her huge, soft breasts around it. Then she grips the shaft with her hands, one above her breasts, and one below, pressing her chest and abdomen up against the length of Jason's thick cock.

With pre-cum continuing to gush forth from the swollen head, it's not long before Emma's tits, arms, hands, and entire torso are coated with thick, slippery cum.

Now, using the excess of lubricating cum, she begins sliding her body up and down on the massive pillar of flesh.

Jason moans, overwhelmed by the powerful sensation.

"You like that? You like how my big tits feel?"

"Fuck... yes..." he replies.

Emma starts to bounce more vigorously. Absurd amounts of pre-cum continue to gush out of Jason's twitching cock, each spurt feeling like an orgasm to him.

"This must be... the biggest cock... in the world," Emma says, still working her body up and down. "I wish you could see... how massive... you've gotten."

Jason can't even respond. His body is trembling with overwhelming jolts of pleasure. But, in-between each wave of pleasure causing him to roll his head from side to side, he notices that he is starting to faintly see the silhouette of Emma's form, oscillating above him.

The sun was beginning to rise and the first hints of daylight were starting to filter into the dark room.

Emma has become possessed by a deep desire to worship Jason's godlike cock. She needs to coax all the cum out of his massive shaft. She must make him cum.

As her movements become even more exaggerated, she feels the bloated cock head brushing across her chin on each downward stroke.

There is still more cock that is being left un-stimulated, she realizes.

Emma begins frantically kissing the tip of Jason's member, while still bouncing her plump melons on his shaft. She licks all over the fat head, slurping up the copious amount of cum that continues to flow out from it. Her face is quickly slathered with a thick layer of sticky fluid.

Jason's roars loudly as he feels a powerful orgasm building.

Still desperate to service the massive pillar of throbbing meat, Emma forces her open mouth onto it. The head is far too big to fit, but she does her best to stretch her jaw open wide so that she can grind her tongue across the tip, while trying to create a suction seal with her lips.

This finally pushes Jason over the edge. His erection spasms wildly as a torrent of cum surges up it. The rush of hot seed erupts from Jason's cock and immediately fills Emma's throat, threatening to drown her.

In an act of self-preservation, she pulls her mouth away from the distended tip and in the dim light she watches as stream of cum shoots into the air. Several more spurts follow, each one raining down on them like hot nectar.

Eventually, Jason's body stops spasming, and the surges of ejaculate cease.

Emma collapses to the side, before rolling onto her back. She lies there, perpendicular to Jason, both of them panting from physical exertion.

The rain has stopped now, and finally a bit of sunlight is penetrating the cloud cover. For the first time today, enough light filters into the room to allow for Emma and Jason to see each other clearly.

Jason gazes upon Emma's backlit form. Her skin was glistening with a mixture of cum and sweat, her plump breasts jiggling as her chest heaves.

"Do you see?" she asks.

"See what?" Jason replies, confused.

"Your cock."

Jason looks down at his rapidly deflating dick. Even now, it is clearly bigger than normal. Perhaps 16 or 17 inches, he thought, and outstandingly girthy.

"This is insane." he concludes after a moment of silence.

"It's amazing." Emma replies, watching as his softening member slowly arches downward under its own weight. Then, propping herself up on her elbow, she asks "Hey, Jason?"

"Yes?"

"I... really need to get off."

Jason laughs. "Of course. I didn't mean to leave you hanging." He thinks for a second, while looking into Emma's beautiful eyes. "I know just the thing."

Emma smiles as Jason crawls over to her and gives her a passionate open-mouth kiss.

Then, Jason firmly drags Emma into the center of the bed, and spreads her legs. She marvels at the muscles in his arms as he effortlessly manipulates her body.

"As much as I want it, you know there is no way that thing will fit in me."

"I know." Jason says, giving Emma a knowing look before positioning his head between her thighs.

He then begins gently kissing her labia, before carefully probing with the tip of his tongue.

Emma moans gently in response.

She is soaking wet, Jason notes to himself, before continuing. He softly grasps each of her thighs with his strong hands, and begins to work his tongue on her clitoris.

This elicits a stronger moan from Emma. She has never lost herself so fully to arousal before, and wants desperately to be released.

Jason works his tongue more vigorously. He moves in circular motions, moving from side to side as to alternate the sensation bombarding Emma's sensitive spot. He works this way steadily for several minutes, each time Emma's body squirms with pleasure is affirmation that he is meeting her needs.

Then, he takes his hands from where they have been wrapped around under her thighs, and instead reaches up to fondle her breasts. Her voluptuous tits have lolled slightly to either side of her chest, and her nipples are standing proud and firm. His hands gently clutch at each breast, and they balloon out as his fingers sinking into their softness. They are clearly more than a handful.

His fingers find their way to her erect nipples so that they may delicately rub and squeeze them, which causes her to moan loudly, again.

After a few more minutes of Jason servicing Emma's sopping pussy and quivering breasts, she can no longer hold back.

"I... I'm-" she starts, but is cut off by her own explosive orgasm.

Emma's body shakes as swells of pleasure wash over her. She claws at the cum spattered sheets, and throws her legs over Jason's shoulders so that she can pull his mouth against her. She moans, louder still, her voice hitting a higher pitch than before.

Finally, she goes limp as her limbs fall outstretched, and her head comes to rest to the side.

Jason crawls up to lay next to her, letting the aftershocks of her orgasm subside.

Emma was the first to speak, "That was wonderful."

"Agreed." Jason could feel the weight of his massive, soft dick, as it lay across is thigh.

As if on cue, the lights in the living room came back on, and they heard the rumble of the air conditioning starting back up.

"Ah. Power is back already." Jason says, happily.

"Great. We really need a shower." Emma replies, looking at the sticky fluid coating the both of them.

"Alright! Let's shower and then I'll make us breakfast." Jason springs out of bed, his cock flopping obscenely.

Emma can't help but stare at the huge trunk hanging between his legs. It looks to be a foot long, and its thickness reminds her of a particular shampoo bottle in her shower.

Noticing her gaze, Jason too looks down at his gigantic member. "I wonder if this is permanent."

"Well..." Emma starts, "-even if it isn't, we still have a lot more of those pills left."