All Comments on 'Riding Red'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ribeye91Ribeye91about 8 years ago
so good

Raven, so good to hear a new story from you. I absolutely enjoyed this just like all your other stories you have on lit. I need to find out where else you are posting your audios. Thank you again for the sexiness, the humor and your own erotic nature that you put into your stories.

RobDollarRobDollarabout 8 years ago
What a hot story you have ;)

This story was really good... but if anyone's interested in listening to the SPECIAL EDITION of this story, you can find it on Raven's patreon. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
orgasmic

this story had me aroused and cumming multiple times... what an orgasm... naughty kisses and spanks..

Mohi88Mohi88about 8 years ago
The Goddess

Raven you have done it again... you are undoubtedly the Goddess of aural erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

Okay I know you said you wouldn't be adding another on of these on literotic but pleaseeeeee add more. This one was sooooo amazing you just have to give us more!!!!

windracersswindracerssabout 8 years ago
Tracking

I think i tracked down your other site but it's down... Please let us know when it's back

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Poor wolf just didn't know what he was getting it

Well Raven this one was Excellence personified again you outdid yourself damn you're good riding red was something else, the way she just seduced the wolf poor beast'll be happily shriveled and sucked up by end of the month. Believe me that is not a bad way to go.

frpenningfrpenningover 4 years ago
Great Imaginative Story

Inventive and, as always, your smoking hot voice is glorious. Thanks for such a fun, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
first ever audio and my new go-to~

so, i've been exploring this site during quarantine: finding new kinks, turn-ons, more "go-to" stories and i look over to the side and see the audio option. i usually don't go to that part of the site but i thought "might as well at some point". i put in my thing, found this and...holy.shit. one of the best things i've found on this site. I'm tempted to go on a little hunt to find more of your work just to feel this again. Hope you post something else here (i know you said you wouldn't but eh, a person can hope, right?) Hope i find your work again, Raven~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous