All Comments on 'Riding the Dragon Ch. 02: Inside the Spa'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyable and fun read

As a male that has been to AMP's I am loving this story. Can I get the address for this one :)

Please continue the story, maybe add toys on the next visit...

NC22371NC22371almost 10 years ago
Ummm

With all the massage places I've been to, how come I haven't come across a happy ending offer yet? I would love to be in the hands of a gorgeous woman working my vagina like it was her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe Continue?

Since she enjoyed the experience, maybe think about continuing it with a further visit or two (or more?) wherein she allows the ladies to surprise her with additional wrinkles to elicit more and even stronger forced orgasms while under their control. It's too erotic to end the story here. Enjoyed it immensely - love your writing style and thematic development - keep up the great work!!!

NarrativesOfDesireNarrativesOfDesireover 9 years ago
please continue this story

...soon!

onall4s2112onall4s2112about 9 years ago
Detail

There is the detail I wanted in chapter 1...Good job :)

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Wow... Loved it! Well written and I love massage sex, who doesn't. This really needs at least one more chapter. Maybe you could have her being along a friend and Jeannie can start a service for the needy women of the town.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TOTALLY HOT

I accidentally came upon this story, but I read it anyway and rubbed my pussy into THREE squirting orgasm. I decided it's now fair to say I came upon it three times. Thanks for the delicious orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE ! PLEASE!

Wonderful story. I wasn't sure after reading Ch. 01 but I'm glad I continued. I hope you find time to continue this story line -- maybe some reciprocal action between Lilly and the customer -- maybe a pre-massage shower?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank You

That was great. Well done. Can’t wait to show to my wife. I’m sure she will enjoy it and wish it was her getting the massage! Would love if you could incorporate some smells into your stories. I would imagine that with all three ladies being aroused there would be a heavy scent of musk in the air, especially when Lilly’s pussy was right over her face! Would love to know what she thought of it. Also it would have been fun if she kept her pussy over her face while they brought her to orgasm.

olblueyesolblueyes10 months ago

liked this little lesbian massage tale,,poor hubby has no place in a story like this. wouldnt he like to know whats going on behind his back,, lolol.

NekidinazNekidinaz9 months ago

What a delightfully sensual and erotic account of a four handed massage. Laura's touching for the first time of another female's breasts...and the description of Lily's pussy as she scrawled over Laura's face made me wish Lily had paused and given Laura an opportunity to maybe explore another female's pussy for the first time too...everything was just so vivid and exciting...thank you for a wonderfully orgasmic experience :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
1114 Followers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES