Riding the Roads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want it -- down your throat, or on your face?" It's my buddy's voice, offering me the same choice I gave him. But my answer is different from his, and I mumble it as best I can around the rubbery plug of his cock.

"My face. Pour it on my face."

He pumps inside my head for about a dozen more strokes. I'm almost suffocating from the inability to pull in air, and I'm loving every second of it. The other two guys have moved around front as much as they can and are jerking fast now. Suddenly, my buddy pulls the dickplug out of my mouth, groaning with his climax. "Ah fuck, ah fuck, ah fuck yeah, ahhhhhhhh fuck....." And as he starts to shoot, so does the watcher -- and just a few seconds later, the new guy joins in. The range of my vision is filled with three fabulous cocks shooting their loads all over my head. There is cum on my forehead, flowing down my cheeks, flying into my mouth, even shooting up into my nostrils. My smell, my vision, my taste buds, are all clotted with male jizz. I've never felt so good.

As soon as he finishes shooting, the new guy wipes his wet dick on my neck and shirt and walks away. I never did get a real look at his face, and I don't care what he looked like. The image of his eight-plus inches is embedded in my mind forever. That's enough. The watcher puts his free hand on my shoulder and caresses it a bit as he starts to catch his breath. On impulse, I turn my head in his direction and take the head of his cock into my mouth for a few seconds, slurping the last few drops of cum off it as he sighs. Then he pulls out, tucks himself back into his pants, and walks back to where he was standing originally.

That leaves just me and my buddy. As I did for him earlier, he reaches down, tucks his hands into my armpits, and pulls me to my feet. As I rise, he grins at me and pulls me close. His tongue comes out, and he starts lapping up the cum that covers me. He pulls my head forward to lick it out of my hairline and off my forehead, swallows delightedly, then wraps his arms around me. I am held against his body as he washes my face with his tongue, smearing it over my eyelids and slurping the white juice out of the folds of my skin. He rubs his cheek against mine so that he too is coated with jizz, and then offers his cheek to me to lick. And so we stand there for a long time, nuzzling and sharing, using our tongues and faces to clean up and swallow every sweet drop of cum we can find that's been deposited on me. We stop now and then to kiss, to swap the cream we've rescued back and forth between our mouths. Our tongues wriggle against each other as we savor every drop of male goo. I think about how full his tummy must be now, how much sperm must be floating around in it. We press our cocks together as we kiss, each of us knowing that we have been inside of the other, each of us grateful for the pleasure we've shared.

We finally break our embrace and step back from one another. We reach down, pull up our clothes, adjust ourselves, and get ready to move on. His hands are in the pockets of his shorts, and he's grinning at me wistfully. One last embrace. His hand caresses my chest, and we share a final kiss. I whisper, "take care of yourself, buddy." And he replies, "yeah -- you too. Thanks. It was great."

As I start back toward the path I came in on, I see him head back toward the tree he was leaning against when I first arrived. There's another guy walking up the path toward me, and I'm willing to bet that pretty soon this guy's pants will be open and my cocksucker pal will be on his knees once more. I don't turn to look, though. I just keep walking.

I'm only a little ways off when the watcher falls into step beside me. We just walk along companionably for a little while, and he says, "that was a really great blow job he gave you. And you're a pretty fine cocksucker yourself. Thanks for letting me play."

"My pleasure. Thanks for the load -- it's been a great day."

"Yeah. Well, be careful on the road. Catch ya some other time, maybe."

And he heads off in a different direction. I pass back the way I came, noticing as I go that one of the lay-bys I'd seen on the way in is now occupied. Standing in the shadows beneath one of the trees is a grandpa trucker type. He's got a short-clipped white beard, thinning hair, and a nice big stomach. On the ground in front of him kneels a skinny dark-haired young guy, probably a college kid. The kid has his mouth wide open, and the trucker is pissing into it. Some of it is going into the kid's mouth, and the rest of it is drenching his hair and his clothes. It's obvious from the noises he's making that Mr. College is having a great time for himself, and I leave them to their private game. It's starting to get dark, and there are other shadows here and there. As I near the parking strip, I see that there are a lot more cars here now. Tonight's prowl is beginning in earnest. That's good to know for next time. But right now, I think I'm ready to head out. There's no way I'm gonna cum again anytime soon, my tummy is happily coated with the cream I've already eaten, and I have enough to remember and daydream about on the way home. Besides, it's a long drive and I have to work tomorrow.

I get in my car and start the engine. As I start to pull out of the lot, I wonder what my cocksucker buddy is doing right now. I wonder how long he'll stay out there in those woods tonight, and how much more cum is going to be stuffed into his belly before morning. I'm guessing that a lot of guys are going to get lucky tonight. I hope he has a great time.

A few miles down the road, I'm still thinking about him. I know that, the way things go, I'll probably never see him again. Still, there's always hope. It's not every day you find a new buddy who's that much fun to play with. And he felt so damn good in my arms. I think about our final moments together -- him standing there with his hand in his pants, that same hand touching my chest as we said goodbye. I run my own hand up to the spot he touched, and my fingers slide into my shirt pocket. There's a slip of paper in here I don't remember. I pull it out and look at it. There's a name, address and phone number on it. And I grin. Buddies indeed.

12