Uncle Neil's Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
Jackson discovers that his handsome uncle does gay porn.
3.4k words
4.55
15.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parables
parables
158 Followers

When you're in your early 20s, gay, and trying to establish a new life in the real world, away from your family... well, Thanksgiving can be difficult. It was made marginally less difficult for me by my uncle Neil, who's always been my favorite. And now he was one of my favorite people in the world, since he had the balls to come out to the family shortly before I did. He said he'd wasted too much time caring what people think, so he was living openly now at the age of fifty. I'd admired him, looked up to him, for my entire life.

So when he texted me and suggested that I buck up and come to Thanksgiving dinner, I was finally convinced. Seeing him across my grandmother's table that evening, sipping red wine, smiling and chatting, made it all a lot easier. He was such a handsome man- his hair and beard were mostly gray now. The lines around his eyes that creased up when he smiled gave away his age, but he could still pass for forty. He was in such great shape, and liked to wear tight t-shirts that showed off his muscular arms.

I won't go into too many details about Thanksgiving. My Republican aunt Rhea had a few too many glasses of wine and talked pretty openly about politics in a way that assumed we all agreed with her, and I was ready to interject and start an argument but uncle Neil stopped me, muttering "not worth it, kiddo" under his breath. He was right, after all. Aunt Rhea wouldn't change. Having a gay brother and a gay nephew made her no less against gay marriage. My sister dating a black guy drove no wedge in her racist attitudes. Our greatest weapon was to ignore her until and talk about other things until she let it go. Still, it irked me, and if it hadn't been for uncle Neil it could have gotten ugly. With his presence, I didn't feel my back up against the wall.

In the end, I was happy to have seen everyone, even aunt Rhea. I gave them all hugs before I got in my old beat-up car to go home. The hug from uncle Neil made me feel so warm and happy. I could smell his cologne on his neck, feel his short prickly beard brush against my cheek.

I'll be honest, once I got back to my dinky little apartment, I really needed to blow off steam. I headed straight for my computer to start looking through miles of porn feeds especially curated to show me older men. I didn't know if uncle Neil was the start of that obsession for me, but tonight he'd really fed it. Most of the strong, burly, grey-haired porn stars that looked out at me from Twitter were labeled "Daddy" but it was never about any fatherly interest for me.

My hand and some lube weren't enough for me tonight though, and soon I'd dug one of my more moderate-sized dildos out of my drawer and was sliding it in and out of my hole in slow, deep strokes. Before long I'd dropped my dick and was using both hands to bang myself with that silicone cock, my fantasies turning as they usually did to bottoming. I paused the pounding of my hole only to scroll further in my feed and find the next fantasy. Fuck, I needed to find myself a boyfriend before I got too used to this.

The next post in the scroll, however, stopped me dead in my tracks.

The video I was looking at was still paused in its starting moment, waiting for me to click play or move on. I stared at that little thumbnail, heart pounding, trying hard to convince myself that there had to be some explanation for what I was seeing.

The scene looked to be in a nice, clean, modern kitchen. The man to the left side of the frame was a young porn actor I'd seen before, a twink named Jeff something. The guy looked like he could be a high school junior, but of course age verification for porn studios was pretty strict. I'd seen him in a lot of videos that fell into the incest fetish category, mostly playing opposite the same older guy who pretended to be his father. Jeff's face was all over the porn side of social media now, so I figured he must be pretty successful.

The guy on the right, however, looked so much like my uncle. I looked over his features, again and again, trying to convince myself that it wasn't him. But that square jaw, the mischievous twinkle in his eyes... it was hard to deny it. In that frozen frame he was shirtless, wearing only jeans. I'd never seen him with his chest hair trimmed like it was in that shot, but I'd seen him nude a few times at the swimming pool and that certainly looked like his body. Beautiful arms, strong pecs, a little furry but not too much. Whoever this was, he worked out as much as my uncle did.

Finally, I worked up the courage to press play.

Jeff the twink sprung to life, approaching the man who looked exactly like my uncle.

"Are you sure this is okay, uncle Daryl?"

"Sure, kiddo. Nobody's home. You're safe, I'll take good care of you." Damn if that didn't sound exactly like my uncle.

"Well... okay." Jeff walked into his arms, and uncle Daryl held him in a way very similar to how my Uncle Neil would hold me sometimes, but this was far more erotically charged. Uncle Daryl put a gentle finger under Jeff's chin and lifted his face up to look at him sweetly for a moment, before moving in for a kiss.

I took a deep inhale as he kissed that boy. It was passionate, smooth, and powerful. He had that same masculine swagger that my own uncle Neil had. I found my hand slowly starting to slide the dildo in and out of me again.

Then he took off Jeff's shirt. I'm not especially into twinks, but seeing the distinct difference between their bodies was kind of exciting in its own way. Porn star uncle Daryl was a good six inches taller than little Jeff and about twice as broad. He looked at least twice his age, too. He grabbed Jeff and held him close, his hard chest pushed up against Jeff's lithe, smooth body. Another kiss, this time with tongue, a little sloppy and a little showy in a way that I wasn't sure would feel so great in real life but was so hot to watch in a video.

Then, an edit. A cut to a different camera angle. I let out a groan of recognition. Any pretense that I wasn't watching my actual uncle was stripped away by the camera angle that showed the small kanji tattoo on his upper back. But still, I didn't press pause. I couldn't bring myself to stop the video, although the rational part of my mind kept screaming that I had to turn it off, that this wasn't right. That voice was far in the background though. My left hand continued absent-mindedly slow-fucking the dildo in and out of me as my right hand found the mouse, maximized the video, and turned the volume up.

"You ever touch another man's penis before?" I heard my uncle say. It was weird to hear 'penis' is porn, but in these videos there was sometimes the pretense of an older man trying to educate the younger one and induct him into sexual experience. The irony being that little Jeff has probably already taken more of a pounding in his career so far than I would get in my entire life.

Jeff demurely shook his head, and I watched uncle Daryl unzip his jeans and tease his cock out of his fly.

My jaw dropped. Like I said, I'd seen him nude before. But that was in a changing room after a dip in a cold pool. Here, he was already half-hard. Not only was my uncle hot enough to be in porn, he was apparently well-hung enough, too.

"Wow," I said, coincidentally in stereo with Jeff. We both stared at that big, thick cock in amazement as it twitched and continued getting harder. Uncle Daryl took his nephew's much smaller hand and led him to take hold of it.

Jeff the twink pretended to be innocent about what to do with it, but at his uncle's urgings he started stroking it gently as it became harder and harder.

I couldn't help but notice, with my own dick now raging hard, how similar we were. The same reddish-purple head, thick veins, low-hanging balls. His cock was bigger, but we were both pretty thick. We were both cut too, which I realized must just be the norm in our family. Our cocks weren't identical but you could see the family resemblance.

Now that he was fully hard, and moaning softly as Jeff gently played with his cock, I looked down at my dildo and realized that... well, it wouldn't do. I paused the video, not wanting to miss a single pixel of a single frame, and went to my drawer to pull out a bigger one. I sized it up to uncle Daryl's on the screen, and decided it was sufficient. I applied a generous amount of lube, sat back down in my desk chair, put my legs up, and pressed it against my hole.

There was resistance at first, but I took a deep breath, pushed against it, and felt the pop as the thick head of it made its way inside. I let out a grunt and then a satisfied sigh as I slid it all the way into my hole, right down to the squishy silicone balls. It was almost uncomfortable, probably the maximum size I could handle. But fuck, it felt amazing. I clicked play again.

"Can I... uh... you know?" Jeff asked, wide-eyed.

"Go ahead, say it. You need to learn to be comfortable talking about what you want."

"Can I... taste it?" Jeff gave the most adorable, innocent doe eyes up at my uncle. It was saccharine, but I knew this studio was famous for this style.

"Yes. If you're sure that's what you want, kiddo."

Jeff nodded vigorously and got down to his knees. For a guy pretending to be an innocent young virgin, he was sure deep-throating my uncle's cock like an experienced slut within seconds.

Hearing the sounds that came out of my uncle's mouth as I watched... it did some strange things to my psyche, like wires that were once close but distinctly separate suddenly crossing and exchanging signals. My uncle had always made me feel safe, and been a role model for masculinity while embracing being gay and being comfortable with all kinds of people. We'd walked in pride together next to drag queens that were friends of his, and I'd never felt more joy. I'd always seen him as handsome, and I realized that I probably had some sort of crush on him. But now that innocent crush was being pushed forcefully up against the raw, sexual part of my brain as I watched his "nephew" felate him and heard him moan encouragement.

"Holy shit," I swore, as I started to fuck myself harder, feeling the dildo hit that spot deep inside me.

Now uncle Daryl told his nephew to stand up, and they both took their pants off. A pause for more kissing, hands exploring each other's bodies. Uncle Daryl took Jeff's hands and directed them around his big, strong body, instructing him in all the ways to make a man feel good. I watched with interest as Jeff tweaked his nipples and uncle Daryl's eyes squinted closed with a jolt of pleasure.

"I want to show you something you're going to love," uncle Daryl said with a mischievous grin. He directed Jeff over to the tall kitchen island, and gently bent him over it. Jeff played along but feigned confusion. Both he and I gasped out loud when uncle Daryl suddenly dove in to his ass and started eating him out voraciously.

Watching that was jaw-dropping all over again. Lots of guys in porn put on a show, licking around the edge, pulling back the cheek to let the camera see him touching the tip of his tongue to the little puckering hole. Not my uncle. He looked like a starving man at a pie-eating contest. He looked like he'd lost his watch up there and had to get it out using only his tongue. He looked like he was trying to french-kiss that poor twink the long way around. It was loud, it was wet, it was sloppy. At one point he pulled out, his tongue still extended, and I saw just why Jeff the twink sounded like he was having such a wonderful time. Nevermind that big thick cock, my uncle's tongue was big enough to properly fuck a guy with. Back in he dove and Jeff squirmed happily. As much as porn is a show, there was absolutely no doubt that neither of them gave a fuck about the camera at that moment. My uncle meant what he was doing, and he was thoroughly enjoying himself, and Jeff was more than happy to be along for the ride.

When uncle Daryl decided that his poor nephew was loosened up enough, he stood up. The look of exhausted ecstasy on Jeff's face definitely didn't look affected; he looked like he'd do anything for his on-screen uncle at that point. Uncle Daryl's beard was glistening with spit, and he wiped it casually with his hand. His eyes were full of lust, looking down at Jeff's little butt on display for him. I spotted the editing cut where they must have lubed everything up, but it was quick. He lined himself up with Jeff's cute bottom and pressed the head of his cock against that little (but very experienced) pucker.

"Do you want this?" he asked Jeff.

"Ooooh yes," Jeff moaned, pretending to be shy but coming across like a complete slut at the same time. "Please, uncle Daryl. I want to know what it feels like." As though he hadn't taken two cocks at once in last week's video- but nevermind. I was not having a lot of trouble getting into this particular fantasy.

"You sure? There's no taking this back." He was rubbing the head of his cock against Jeff's hole, as though either of them might change their mind at this last moment.

"Oh please, uncle Daryl. Please, please show me. I want it so bad."

So the pleading boy's uncle stopped teasing him. He went slow, and Jeff pretended that it was so big and hurt just a little and was kind of uncomfortable but he insisted that he didn't want it to stop. And honestly, my uncle's cock was a little thicker than most of the guys who usually fucked Jeff, so maybe it wasn't entirely an act, but Jeff didn't actually need him to take it slow. As proof, before long I was watching a close-up of my own uncle's big rock-hard cock sliding deep inside that cute little ass, over and over. Long, deep strokes. I found myself matching his rhythm with my dildo.

"Oh, oh!' Jeff exclaimed, his eyes rolling back, his fingers grabbing on to that kitchen island with white knuckles.

"Yeah... I had a feeling you'd like this. I always suspected my nephew craved cock up his hole!"

I felt a lump in my throat.

"I did, uncle Daryl! I've always wanted your cock so bad!"

"Yeah, I figured. I'm so happy to be helping you discover this kind of pleasure." His hand went up to grab his younger co-star's shoulder, to brace himself. Now he was being a little rougher, his strokes into Jeff's hole landing deeper and harder. Usually this studio tried to keep things a little slower and gentler at first when the bottom was supposed to be a virgin, but Uncle Daryl didn't look like he could be held back.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good!" Jeff moaned in a breathless staccato as his body shook with the impact of those powerful strokes. Daryl wasn't showing any restraint now, and neither was I. I was doing the best I could to keep pace with him, and my hole felt warm and tingling and happy. I could feel that warmth spreading inside me, making me feel so full. I was starting to ride on waves of pleasure, lost in the experience.

Then, it happened. I don't think porn performers are supposed to look directly at the camera, but he did. Just for a moment, he made eye contact with me. And that was all it took; I hadn't even touched my dick since the video began but it erupted spontaneously. A heavy shot of cum hit me across the face, leaving a stream from my forehead to my open mouth. Then another, and another, landing right in the middle of my chin and painting streaks down my bare chest. I don't think I've ever shot that hard or that much in my entire life. I felt my hole clamp down hard on that big dildo, and it ached so good. The sounds coming out of my mouth weren't loud but they were full of a mix of longing and satisfaction.

I collapsed in the chair, dildo still deep inside my guts, but I didn't care and didn't want to pull it out just yet. I looked up at the screen again to see my uncle blow his load all over Jeff's clean-shaven face. There was no restraint in his expression; he was enjoying himself, giving himself over to the pleasure of the orgasm. His load wasn't quite as big as mine but it was still very impressive, and when he was done he had his "nephew" stand up, and then kissed him, his own cum getting all pressed into his beard, and then the video ended.

I wiped off most of my load with my cum rag, but realized that I was really going to need a shower. I withdrew the dildo, marveling that I had taken it so roughly, and thinking to myself that it meant I could probably take uncle Neil. I practically limped to the bathroom.

After I cleaned up and toweled off, I looked into the bathroom mirror. I guess I did feel a bit of shame and confusion for what I'd just done, but to be entirely honest not very much. I realized that my uncle had done what he'd done because he wanted to and didn't mind being watched. He obviously didn't care who saw him and enjoyed putting on a show. And I had found him because he was pretty much exactly the kind of guy I wanted to see, doing exactly what he'd done in that video. Mostly what I felt was satisfaction. I felt like an unrequited urging that I hadn't been aware of was finally being manifested and fulfilled. I didn't really feel guilty or strange at all for fantasizing about my uncle Neil fucking me. In fact, I could still feel the negative space inside me where the dildo had been, and I realized that I'd give anything to have it filled by him. If he had been in the bathroom, standing behind me, I would have bent over and begged him to do it.

Imagining that in my head, looking into the mirror, I suddenly realized how much we resemble each other. We had the same eyes, the same nose. I wish I had his strong jaw but I suppose I'm handsome enough. I was built a bit like him, too. Wide shoulders, a bit of chest hair. I was taller, bigger, and hairier than that twink on the screen. The fact that we were related somehow made it hotter in a way I hadn't expected, but I was wondering if I was even his type.

That night I lay in bed, staring at my phone, unable to sleep. I found him in my contacts, opened our text messages, and lay there staring, trying to figure out what to say to him. His last message to me stared up at me: See you there, kiddo. My fingers hovered over the screen, different possible messages going through my head. Uncle Neil, I found one of your videos... I know your porn name is Daryl and I want you to eat me out and fuck me like that boy. But eventually I fell asleep without typing a single word.

parables
parables
158 Followers