Riding the Storm Out

Story Info
Sexy redhead seeks shelter in the wrong place.
3.3k words
4.33
36.7k
57
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,271 Followers

Becky cursed loudly as she slammed both fist against the steering wheel in frustration.

She had been driving faster than she should have in this torrential downpour on her way home, only to misjudge the back road in the blinding rain and run off into a flooded ditch. She tried her best to pull out, but there was just no way to get out. Becky realized that she was going to have to call her road service and get a tow truck to pull her out.

The beautiful 23-year-old redhead had spent the earlier part of the day at the lake, believing that the predicted storms were coming in much later than they ended up hitting. In her rush, Becky had ended up taking a wrong turn which led her to her current predicament.

Through the rain, she spotted a large picnic pavilion barely visible in the distance. Being somewhat concerned about the possible rising water in the ditch that he car was stuck in, and noting that the pavilion was on higher ground, Becky decided to take shelter there until the storm passed. She looked around her car, wishing that she had brought a jacket or hat, or an umbrella. But all she had was her wet bikini that she had removed before leaving the lake, and her small purse on the passenger seat.

Becky grabbed the purse and cautiously stepped out of the car. She immediately regretted not having a bra on after feeling the chilling rain causing her nipples to grow. She slammed the door and held the now open menu over her head and began running towards the pavilion.

Richard ignored the rain as he sat at the picnic table looking at the weather on his smart phone. "This is going to be a long one." He humbled aloud. The 35-year-old divorced man had been riding his Harley back from vacation when the rain began. He still had 300 miles to go and was hoping to put half of it behind him before stopping for the night, but that didn't look likely now. When he saw the pavilion he drove through the park grounds and up under the covering so that both he and his motorcycle would stay dry until the storm passed.

Richard was an average looking man with slightly long brown hair, that was beginning to show a hint of grey. He wore a well trimmed goatee and kept himself in shape.

Something caught his eye and he looked up from the phone and saw the red head running towards him. Even at this distance he could see her large breasts bouncing beneath her white blouse as she ran. He quickly clicked the camera button on his phone and set it to record before leveling it on the picnic table and began recording the sight of the girl's jiggling boobs as she came closer. He could not suppress his grin when he realized that the soaked shirt was providing a perfect wet t-shirt effect, making her tits almost fully visible. He made sure to capture every moment of this. Having not been with a woman for nearly a year, since his wife left him, the sight was enough to cause his dick to get hard.

Becky ran under the covering. The purse that she had been holding over her head was useless. She tossed it onto the table, shaking her long auburn hair, feeling completely drenched. She was startled when she spotted Richard sitting at the bench. She didn't even notice his motorcycle parked in the quarter.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was here," she began, "My name is Becky and car is stuck in a ditch so I wanted to wait her and call for someone to pull it out."

"Good luck getting someone out here anytime soon." Richard replied, still recording the beautiful girl while gawking at her rock hard nipples.

Becky reached for her phone, on,y to realize that she had left it in the car. "Shit!" She exclaimed, telling the stranger about it for no reason in particular.

Seeing Richard's eyes locked on her, she looked down and realized just how transparent her soaking wet, white shirt had become. "Oh my god!", she blurted out, quickly cupping her hands over her breasts. "I am sorry." She said, feeling her face burn in embarrassment.

"Don't apologize," Richard replied, "best thing I've seen all day."

Becky wasn't amused. Then she noticed his phone, "Oh my god, you're not taking pictures of me are you?"

"Actually it's video." Richard said, somewhat enjoying the girl's discomfort. The fact that Becky had the same name as his ex was not lost on him.

"What a fucking perv!" She accused. "What the fuck are you going to do with that?"

Richard hadn't really thought about that, he was just recording the view. He supposed that he might jack off looking at her tits later.

"Delete that video now or else." Becky demanded.

"Or else what?" Richard asked, still enjoying how she was cupping her tits to hide them from his view. "We are in public and you are wearing a see thru shirt, so I'm doing nothing wrong in videoing your bouncing tits as you ran up here. Maybe I'll post it on one of those voyeur websites or something."

"Don't you dare, I'm trying to start a career and if anyone sees that it could hurt my chances of getting a job."

Becky walked closer as she spoke, then tried to grab the phone out of the biker's hand. Richard quickly grabbed her arm and pinned her to the table. "That isn't nice, sweetheart."

"Let me go, mother fucker!" She shouted.

Richard had enough, he reached down to his backpack that was sitting beside him and pulled out several black zip ties. He wrestled Becky onto her belly and pulled her hands behind her back and quickly secured her wrists together.

"Untie me, asshole!" She demanded. As Becky struggled to her her hands free, Richard went to his bike and pulled a large role of duck tape and some bungee cords out of his saddlebag. He rushed back and pushed the girl onto her back and began using the zip ties and tape to bind her feet, spread eagle, against the legs of the table. Then he took the thickest bungee cord and looped it through her wrists and pulled it back to fasten it to the slats in the table. Now Becky was standing with her legs apart and her butt resting on the edge of the table and pulled back so that she was barely standing upright.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? You'll pay for this!" She threatened.

Richard noticed that her denim skirt was hiked up revealing her bare pussy. Seeing the perfectly trimmed small triangle of red pubic hair he said "I see the carpet matches the drapes."

Becky fumed at the realization that this asshole could see her pussy. She had removed her bikini bottoms after putting on her skirt because she had not planned on stopping anywhere before going home.

Seeing the zipper on her skirt, Richard pulled it down and removed it. Then he pulled the wet blouse up and over Becky's head. Now the beautiful woman was completely exposed before him. Richard grabbed his phone and began taking detailed pictures of her as she objected.

The view was too much for him. His cock was throbbing as he ogled the young woman. He put the phone in his pocket and began fondling Becky's double D tits.

"Get your hands off of me, mother fucker!" She cried out.

He lowered his right hand and began caressing her pussy. Becky screamed when his fingers began sliding through her slit. Richard just laughed, saying, "Go ahead, there isn't anyone for miles to hear you."

He dropped to his knees and began licking Becky's pussy.

"Please stop." She pleaded, not wanting this man's tongue to continue licking her like this. Becky was no stranger to sex. She had been with several men throughout college, but this was too much.

Richard stood up and began unfastening his pants. She he dropped them and his boxers Becky saw his swollen cock. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you."

"No, don't, please don't fuck me. I'll suck your dick, let me do that. Just don't fuck me."

Becky had no desire to give this man a blowjob, but she would rather do that then get fucked. In truth, Becky loved giving head. She did it way more often than fucking. She didn't care to swallow, it she would let a man cum in her mouth. But she preferred to pull him out before he came and jack him off. She loved the sight of a cock blowing it's load and having it splatter her tits. As Richard stepped between her legs she continued, "Please let me suck your dick instead."

"Sorry, babe, but I really need that pussy." He answered as he pressed his cock against her lips, which were moist after his licking.

Becky cringed as she felt it rubbing against her, "At least wear a condom, mother fucker."

"Sorry, I don't have any." He said as he began pushing inside her.

"No, stop!" Becky cried out as she felt his cock entering her.

Richard pushed his cock fully inside of her tight pussy until his crotch was pressed against hers. Then he began fucking the bound girl. "Oh, this feels so fucking good."

"Stop it!" Becky insisted, knowing full well that he was not going to comply.

Richard banged her pussy with lust-filled passion. "How's it feel, Becky?" He asked over and over as he fucked her. While he was enjoying the hot babe he was fucking, in his mind he was also mentally getting revenge on his wife of the same name.

Becky remained silent, unable to do anything to stop his cock from enjoying her flesh. Her ass was pinned against the edge of the table and there was no where to move to avoid the strokes he was inflicting upon her.

"Oh, yes, I'm going to cum."

That hit Becky. She never let any of her boyfriends fuck her bareback. She couldn't risk letting someone cum inside her unprotected. "Pull out!" She pleaded, "Don't cum in me. Let me suck you off, please don't cum inside me."

She was still begging him to stop when Richard moaned loudly and began slamming his cock harder and faster as he began cumming. "No!!!" Becky cried out as she felt his cum jetting inside her pussy.

Richard was in absolute extract as Becky's pussy milked his cock. He continued fucking until every drop had been released. And then he stayed inside her, gradually fucking her slowly until his cock began to grow limp.

"I can't believe you did that." Becky said as Richard withdrew his cock from her pussy. She could feel some of his cum oozing out and running down her inner thighs. "Untie me and let me go."

"The storm hasn't let up yet, so we still have time to play." He told her.

Richard walked over to his backpack and began going through it. Becky had no idea what he was planning to do next. She looked confused when he returned carrying an electric beard trimmer in his hand. "What are you going to do, shave my pussy for a souvenir?"

Richard laughed, "No, the pictures and video will do for that. I have something else in mind."

Using his duct tape, Richard pressed the trimmer longways against her pussy, between her lips and against her clit. When it was securely held in place by the tape Richard pressed the button turning it on. Becky instantly felt the vibrations coming from the tool. Richard picked up his phone and stood back, saying "Now you're going to give me a show. And I'm going to take another video of you having an orgasm for me."

He raised the phone and sat back on the next table enjoying the sight of Becky squirming.

"I'm not going to cum for you." She insisted.

"Oh that trimmed is fully charged, so I'm sure it will outlast your determination." He said.

Becky tried bucking her hips to shake the trimmer free, but it was no use. As much as she jerked and squirmed she could not escape the constant vibrations that were working her clit.

Becky was humiliated by the realization that her body was going to be forced to orgasm for this sick bastard. She tried to fight it but soon the tingling between her legs was becoming more intense. She did not want to give him the satisfaction of watching her cum. Worse, she didn't want him to have a recording of this. She panicked at the thought of him posting it online for others to see. If anyone she knew found it she would be mortified. There were plenty of men who she had taken advantage of who would love to share that video with everyone.

Becky was still thrusting her hips back and forth, but it was no use. Her climax was nearing and she couldn't stop it. Finally she gave in and accepted defeat. Her head rolled back as she began cumming, Her body welcomed the release. Finally it was over "There, you got to see me cum, ow turn it off."

"Not until the rain stops or the charge wears off."Richard informed her."

"Oh fuck no! You can't do that."

But that is exactly what he had in mind.

Becky groaned as the vibrations continued stimulating her now ultra sensitive pussy. She clenched her jaw, trying to keep silent as the small trimmer buzzed between her legs pushing her to a second climax. "No, not again..." she whimpered as her orgasm began. This one, as expected, felt stronger than the first. Now she was jerking back and forth trying to escape the constant vibrations. "Shit, no! Please turn it off." She cried out as the third orgasm overtook her.

Richard watched Becky's orgasmic torture with delight. Making sure to capture every second on his phone. By her forth orgasm Becky was pleading for relief. He was thankful for the sound of the thunderstorm and the privacy of this location in keeping anyone from hearing her cries of unwanted climax as they drover her nearly insane. He propped the phone up on the table and went to his motorcycle. He searched the saddlebag until he found what he was looking for. Finding his balaclava facemask that he carried to use in cold weather, he withdrew it and pulled it over his head. It covered his entire head and face, except for his lower forehead and eyes. He then walked over to Becky, who was still in the throes of overstimulation.

Between gasps she said, "I've already seen your face."

"Yes, but no one watching the video will see it." He replied.

"Please don't show this to anyone." She begged.

"That's up to you. If you don't say anything I won't." He held up her drivers license that he had taken from her purse. "I know who you are and where you live. This video can be all over your neighborhood, or the internet, real fast."

Becky didn't respond, she was suddenly caught up in yet another of these endless fucking orgasms. With his back to the camera, Richard pulled the mask down below his mouth and leaned forward to begin licking Becky's swollen left nipple.

Becky spasmed at the sensation of her nipple joined that of her clit. Enjoying her unwanted response, Richard raised his left hand and began toying with her right nipple while licking her left.

"For Christ sake please stop!" Becky pleaded. She was shaking from head to toe, unable to take the constant stimulation that forced her to cum over and over again. She wished that she would pass out, but no such relief came.

Finally, she felt the trimmer easing up.

Richard backed away, realizing that the tool was losing its charge. He tore the tape away and Becky exhaled a sigh of relief when the trimmer was removed from her pussy.

Not wanting to stop just yet, Richard dropped to his knees and began licking Becky's clit.

Becky screamed in frustration as his tongue began massaging her swollen love button. His licking was too much for her. She orgasmed immediately, shaking her head back and forth screaming "Please stop, I can't take any more!"

Richard licked her for ten more minutes before stopping. Becky was panting with exhaustion. She was drooling onto her tits. Richard watched her giant orbs rising and falling with her heavy breathing. He recovered his mouth before standing. Then grabbed the phone and positioned it to a side table where he could get a view of her from that angle. Then he stepped back in front of her.

Becky looked down and saw that his cock was fully erect. "Oh god, not again." She whimpered.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you again. And the camera will capture every moment of this one.

Becky didn't bother to beg him to stop.

Richard stepped between her open legs and guided his pole into her well worn pussy. As he slid inside of her, Becky felt her body responding once more. Richard grabbed her tits in his hands and began fondling them as he stroked her pussy.

Becky's head hung back as he slammed her hole over and over. She began orgasming as he fucked her, knowing that he was enjoying every moment of making her cum on his cock.

Richard thrust into her, slamming her hard and fast, making sure that every inch banged into her. He squeezed her tits as he fucked her. Becky was moaning in unwelcomed pleasure as he continued pounding her. Seeing the look in his eyes and hearing his moans of pleasure made her realize that he was about to cum.

"Please pull out." She whispered, knowing that he was not going to comply.

"Oh yes." He said as his cock exploded in her pussy. Jimmy's filled her soaked hole as he spewed every drop inside of her.

"Damn, that was better than the first one." He said as he pulled out.

Seeing that the rain had stopped during their fuck, Richard stopped recording and dressed.

"Don't leave me like this." Becky said.

"Don't worry, I'll loosen you enough so that you can get free soon enough, but that will give me plenty of time to get out of here first."

Richard released the restraint holding her arms stretched behind her, but left her wrist bound and her legs strapped to the picnic table. He then hurried to his bike, put on his helmet and started the engine.

Becky heard him riding away as she struggled to free her hands. By the time they were free the sound of his motorcycle was long gone. She undid her legs then quickly pulled her blouse back over her head and put her skirt on before running to the car to grab her phone.

She removed her top and put her bikini on before pulling the blouse back over her head. She didn't want the tow truck driver to have the same view that her attacker had. Then she called for roadside assistance, Becky said nothing to anyone about what had happened to her that day. Then, about a month later she received an anonymous package in the mail. It was a thumb drive containing an edited video showing her running up, with her tits bouncing lively, then her bound to the table being forced to orgasm over and over again, followed by her being licked and fucked by the masked biker. Becky was horrified that the video existed, but at the same time she found herself rubbing her pussy to orgasm while watching it, she just hoped and prayed that it never showed up online anywhere.

PAS
PAS
4,271 Followers