Riding with Danica Ch. 08

Story Info
Danica makes her broadcast announcer debut.
5.8k words
4.58
3.9k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,171 Followers

Danica Patrick was 7 races into her first full season in the NASCAR Nationwide series, which consisted of 33 races. After the 7th race, held at Richmond International Raceway where she finished 21st, she had an average finish of 22nd, several torn up race cars, as well as several drivers in the Nationwide series very upset with her because either they felt like she didn't deserve to be there, or she had wrecked their own car while wrecking her own, or both.

But she was still a national spectacle with plenty of appeal. After all, she was the first woman to truly compete at the highest levels of NASCAR in its history.

The TV network covering the NASCAR series had been making arrangements for her to appear in the booth during a Spring Cup race as a special guest ever since she won the pole for the first race of the season at Daytona. It finally came to fruition at Richmond.

The announcer team of Mike Joy, Darrell "DW" Waltrip, and Larry "Mac" McReynolds greeted her warmly when the producer led her into the booth. It was much smaller and cramped than she had expected. The guys were dressed in their customary suit and tie to start the race. Eventually, as the race wore on, they would each lose their jackets and loosen their ties. Danica came dressed in a satin, cream-colored button down blouse that tucked into a short black skirt. Her toned, tan legs fell into a pair of black stilettos. Always aware of the marketing value of her womanly charms, the blouse was unbuttoned well into her cleavage and the skirt was as short as possible.

"Welcome to the booth!" DW said with excitement as he shook her hand and watched her tits bounce under her blouse. Damn! Is she not wearin' a bra?! Hot damn!

"Yes, welcome," Mike said warmly.

"Don't worry about a thing, Danica," Larry said in a comforting tone as his eyes bounced between her face and the points in her shirt created by her erect nipples. "Just follow our lead."

She nodded and smiled. "Will do. Thanks, guys!"

The four turned their backs to the race track, staring into the camera at the back of the booth. Mike was on the far left with DW, Danica, and Larry to his left.

The producer in the TV truck behind the grandstand came into the ears through their headsets. "Okay, guys! And Danica! The race is the Capital City 400 presented by Virginia Is For Lovers I know it's a mouthful! We've got a cue card right here as a reminder. Some banter with Danica, then we'll go to Steve in the pits. Danica, remember, we're live! Here we go! Five...Four...Three...Two..."

The tiny booth filled with the sound of three zippers being dropped and the rustling of polyester being moved aside. Danica glanced down and side to side to see three stiff masts surrounding her. Just as the camera operator in the booth pointed at the camera, Danica looked into it like a deer caught in the headlights.

What the fuck?! she thought to herself.

"Hello and welcome to Richmond International Speedway in beautiful Richmond, Virginia for the Capital City 400 presented by Virginia Is For Lovers!" Mike said with excitement to the hidden audience. Two hands grabbed each of Danica's wrists and pulled them until her hands were resting on a pair of skin covered microphones. She instinctively wrapped her tiny hands around them and slowly began to tug on them. "I'm Mike Joy. Up here in the booth with me are racing legends Darrell Waltrip and Larry McReynolds, along with our special guest Danica Patrick. Welcome, Danica!"

"I, uh, gee, yeah, oh!" A rough finger had found its way under her skirt and circled her puckered brown hole.

"Being up here in the booth is a little different than being down on the track, huh, Danica?" DW asked with a smile as he rimmed her bunghole.

"Uh, yeah, I'll say," she chuckled nervously.

"Ha!" DW laughed. "Don't you worry none. You'll get a grip on it right quick, I'm sure of it."

"I'd say she's already got a grip on it, DW!" Larry chimed in, causing the four to laugh.

"Yeah, well, uh, thanks for the, uh, warm welcome, guys. I'm, uh, glad to be here."

"Believe me, we're glad to have you here!" Mike replied. "So, Danica, you're making the switch from the smaller, lighter IndyCars to the heavier and bigger hot rods of NASCAR."

Danica nodded while she continued to yank on the two legends. "Yes, that's true, Mike. Everything - and I do mean everything - is bigger and heavier in the NASCAR world."

"Yeah, we like to think you're up here playin' with the big boys now that you're in NASCAR!" DW smiled.

Danica nodded. "I believe you're right, DW. I'm definitely playing with the big boys now."

"You've been over here for, what, 7 races now?" Larry asked and Danica nodded. "With, let's say, mixed results. Is it harder than you expected?"

She nodded and her grip tightened. "Oh, it's definitely harder than I expected. But I think I'm up to the task."

DW smiled down at her. "Oh, I have no doubt you are!"

Mike jumped back in. "Let's throw it down to our pit reporters for some last minute updates, starting with Steve Byrnes. Steve, what've you got?"

"Well, Mike, down here in the 22 pit..."

The microphones in the booth were turned off.

Larry turned to Danica, his pole still in her hand. "We're gonna have a lotta fun today."

Danica winked at him. "I think you're right."

"We hear you're a good little cocksucker," Larry said with a curled lip.

Danica smiled back with a twinkle in her eye. "Word travels fast."

"It's racin', baby! You didn't expect it to be slow, did ya'?" DW asked.

"How 'bout you give us a little sample?" Larry suggested.

"With pleasure."

When she dropped to her knees she was quickly surrounded by three stiff masts, each one inches from her face. As the network worked its way around the three pit reporters, Danica worked her way around the three booth announcers. While she worked on one she tugged on the other two. There was always at least two hands pawing at her breasts through the silky material.

"Oh yeah! This girls got some skills alright!" DW observed.

Larry concurred. "Yeah she does! She'd suck the bark right off a tree!"

"If she could drive like she sucked, she'd win every race!" Mike surmised, causing the three men to laugh.

Sucking these three old men off with a camera right there and others watching is making me hot! Fuck! What kind of slut have I become?!

"Goddamn! She's gonna make me cum before the race even starts if she keeps this up!" Larry announced.

"Her lips are as silky as her shirt," Mike noted while she was wrapped around his pole with his hands on the back of her head.

The voice in their ears interrupted the action. "Okay, everybody! We're coming back to the booth in 30 seconds! Quick spot, then we'll go to commercial!" Danica jumped to her feet. Her blouse was askew as was her hair. Her chin was shiny. "15 seconds!" She tried to straight her blouse. "10 seconds!"

She ran her hands through her hair. Shit!

"Five...four...three...two..." The camera operator once again pointed at the camera. The viewing audience only saw the four from the waist up. They didn't see the three shiny schlongs, two of which had Danica's hand wrapped around them.

"Thanks, Lindsay!" Mike said just as smoothly as Danica's blouse. "Let's take a quick break. When we come back, we'll get the command to fire the engines!"

"Clear!" the producer pronounced.

"How about that Lindsay?" Larry asked. "Have either of you boys done Lindsay yet?"

DW shook his head. "Nope." Then he held up a finger and smiled. "Not yet."

"I heard she once did Earnhardt trying to get an interview when she first started," Mike volunteered.

"Did she get the interview?" DW asked.

"Not that I'm aware of. Word is all she got was an ass full of The Intimidator!" The three men laughed.

"Yeah, he was a real son of a bitch like that," Larry chuckled, having been his crew chief for many years. "That bitch is on my bucket list, that's for damn sure."

DW looked down at Danica. "How 'bout you, Danica? Have you done Lindsay yet?"

"Uh, well, uh, no, not yet. I mean, I really don't swing that way," she said while she continued to stroke their shafts and DW circled her pucker.

"So you're sayin' there's a chance. Hot damn! I hope I'm there for that!"

"We're hot in 30 seconds!" the producer announced.

"I'm already pretty dang hot," DW chuckled.

"You boys are makin' me hot!"

"15 seconds!"

Larry looked around Darrell. "You ain't seen nothin' yet...bitch." The words sent a chill up her spine.

"10 seconds!" Danica felt pressure on her back door.

"Five! Four! Three! Two!"

"Welcome back, folks!" Mike said.

Danica's eyes opened wide and she rose onto the balls of her feet while Darrell quietly chuckled with the tip of his finger penetrating her. "Oh!"

"Excitin' ain't it, Danica?" DW asked with a wide grin.

"Um, yes, it, uh, sure is, DW!" I'm absolutely soaked! Fuck!

"Let's go down trackside for the most famous words in motorsports!"

The Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney stood at the start/finish line, mic in hand, looking utterly miserable. What am I doing here with all of these fucking rednecks! Jesus! "Um, gentlemen, uh, start your engines," he said in a dull, I'm-above-this voice. He jumped when 40 thoroughbreds came to life on pit road behind him. "Holy crap!"

The cars slowly rolled off of pit road and into turn one for the first of three warm up laps. As the hosts went through the starting grid of drivers, they wondered how many of them Danica had been with while she wondered how many of them she would wind up being with.

As the cars rolled out of turn 2 onto the backstretch on their second warm up lap, Larry piped up.

"So Danica, you know, the attendance for the Nationwide races is way up ever since your win in The Duels at Daytona. A lot of these fans have been rooting for you to win. And, let's be honest, I'm sure a lot of them wanna see a repeat of that celebration you did on the front stretch after that."

DW chuckled. "Yeah boy! That was some celebration, I'll tell you what!"

Danica giggled. "Yeah, well, like I said then, Carl has his back flip, Helio climbs the fence, and I've got these bad boys." The guys watched her cup her breasts while DW continued to poke her backside to his first knuckle. "Hey, I paid a lot of money for these babies!"

Mike nodded. "Kudos to the surgeon!"

"Yeah, he did a great job. I'm pretty happy with them."

"As are we!" Mike exclaimed, causing everyone in the booth to laugh.

Larry continued. "So, my point is, Danica, you haven't won in a few races, so why don't you give these fans right here in the stands in front of the booth what they've been comin' to see?"

"You mean flash them? Now?"

"Sure! Why not?!"

"Well, um, okay, I guess."

Larry waved at the men behind him. "Fellas, bring that step stool over here."

They placed the stool between the control panel and Danica. "Well, okay."

As the cars rolled into turn 3, Danica climbed onto the stool and leaned over the control panel. One of the exterior cameras swung around towards the booth. Danica banged on the glass with a wide smile and waved to the crowd below. In a matter of seconds, the crowd below the booth realized Danica was above them waving down at them. They turned and waved and screamed back at her. The crowd, as well as the audience at home, watched her unbutton her blouse in disbelief. Each button brought a louder cheer.

Just as she reached the last button, the camera switched to the camera in the booth. It was a silhouette a four figures standing at the window. Suddenly, Danica pulled her blouse open wide. From the camera angle, it looked like she was opening a cape. At first glance, to the home audience it looked like Darrell was holding Danica steady on the stool. There no doubt were those at home squinting at the screen asking themselves, His Darrell's hand up her skirt? There was no way for them to know he has his finger buried in her ass knuckle deep.

The crowd in the stands lost their minds. The cheer was deafening to the point it drowned out the loud, 700-horsepowered vehicles as the passed by.

"Boy, Danica, you and your sweater puppies sure are fan favorites!" Larry chuckled as Danica climbed down from her stool.

"I can certainly see why!" Mike chirped.

"Yeah, well, you know, it's all about the fans, Larry," she said as she pulled her blouse closed and started to button it back up.

Darrell covered his mic, grabbed her wrist, and leaned down to her. "Don't bother. You're just wastin' your time."

She looked into his face. It was covered with a wicked, crooked smile. "Um, okay," she said with hesitation.

As the cars entered turn 3, Mike Joy brought the field to the green flag.

"Mark Martin in that blue and white number 55 brings the field into turn 4 and we're about to cut them loose for the first of 400 laps in the Capital City 400 presented by Virginia Is For Lovers race, the seventh race on the NASCAR circuit. Here they come into the trioval...and the green flag is out!"

"Boogity boogity boogity! Let's go racin', boys!" Darrell shouted over the din of the engines as they roared past.

Within five laps, the men had their suit jackets off and ties loosened. DW gently grabbed the shoulders of Danica's unbuttoned blouse and pulled back. "Let me help you with that, my dear," he said with a wide smile.

"Oh! Um, yeah, sure, okay. Um, thanks, uh, DW." Her shirt was quickly hung with the guys' jackets.

There she stood, doing color commentary, naked from the waist up, for the first 45 laps of the race. Lap 46 brought the caution.

Mike Joy made the call. "Folks, let's take a quick commercial break. We'll be right back for the Capital City 400 presented by Virginia Is For Lovers!" The mics went dead. He looked at the trio beside him. "Who the fuck came up with that name?!"

Darrell stepped behind Danica and grabbed the short zipper of her tiny skirt. "You won't be needing these." ZIP!

Danica looked over her shoulder. "Oh! Hey! What the..." The skirt fell down around her ankles. Darrell pulled it out from under her stilettos and tossed it into the corner. SMACK! "Oh!" Danica yelped when DW left a red handprint on her cheek.

"Lookee there! No panties! I knew it! Hot damn!" He massaged her backside. "Yep, that's one fine lookin' ass right there, boys."

"Very nice," Mike crooned.

Darrell pushed on her shoulders. "Now, if you wouldn't mind assumin' the position, I think it's time to take this ol' girl for a drive and see how she rides."

"Um, okay," Danica said as she did as asked. Her hands were planted on the control panel and parted her legs. Her puffy pink lips were clearly visible and her heart-shaped ass was for DW's taking.

DW smiled. "Alrighty then." He stepped in behind her and touched the hole he'd been warming up all morning.

"Wait! Hold up! You're...you're going straight to my ass?!" Danica squawked in a mild panic. She just assumed he was going to take advantage of her dripping slit.

Taken slightly aback, Darrell replied, "Well, yeah. I mean, didn't you notice my finger up there warmin' you up all mornin'?"

"Of course I did! I just assumed you were being a horny old fuck!"

Darrell was confused now. "Well...I was."

Danica rolled her eyes. "Well, if we're going to do, you know, that, can you at least, you know, lube me up first?"

Darrell beamed. "You know what? I thought that might come up." He reached around her and under the console in front of them to pull out a tiny white bottle. "I've got just the thing." The two other men laughed.

"Look at you! Always the boy scout, prepared for anything," Joy chuckled.

Danica jumped when Darrell's rough finger touched her with the cool, slick lotion. He slowly swirled it around and give it a generous coating.

"Oh!" she yiped when his finger slipped through without warning.

"There we go! All greased up and ready to roll!" Once again, Darrell stepped between her parted legs and held himself steady.

Danica bit her bottom lip when she felt pressure on her partially puckered hole. She squeaked when the purple tip slipped through.

"Fuuuuuuuck me!" she groaned during the glide past her sphincter.

"Hot damn, that's one tight corner!" DW exclaimed when her landed against her.

"Oh my fucking God," she moaned as he drew back. "Fuuuuuuuuck," she lamented as he slid forward again.

DW gripped her hips and began to pick up speed. He looked at his two partners. "You know who got me hooked on anal? Brooke, Gordon's ex-wife," he said nonchalantly while he plowed Danica.

"Oh yeah!" Larry blurted out. "When she was Miss Winston Cup! Oh yeah, she was one hot piece of tail!"

Mike's eyebrows furrowed. "Wait a minute. You both did Brooke?" Both men nodded.

"Oh yeah! More than once! She had a sweet li'l ass, didn't she DW?"

"Yeah she did!"

"I only got a couple of blowjobs from her," Mike said dejectedly.

"Yeah, well, you're not legends of the sport like we are," Larry smiled.

"Hey! I'm in the broadcasters hall of fame!"

Larry and DW looked at each other.

"Broadcasters hall of fame!" Larry shouted and the two legends broke out in a roar.

"Fuckers," Mike muttered.

"I think she did every driver in the garage tryin' to hook one," Darrell said while he pumped his hips.

Larry nodded. "Until she landed Gordon. Dumbass!" Again, the two men roared with laughter.

"Holy shit," Danica sighed while her body rocked to and fro.

"Just like this little filly will, I'll bet," Darrell said just before she smacked her ass again.

"Gah!" she barked.

"30 seconds!" came the voice in their ears.

An evil grin crossed Larry's face. "Here, let me help you out with that," he said as he leaned into Danica. He reached under her and slapped her buzzing slit four times with his open palm.

POP! POP! POP! POP!

Her head snapped backwards. "Holy fuck!" Darrell reached around and pawed at one of her globes while Larry rubbed and flicked at her angry kernel. "Grrrrrrrr fuck!" she growled.

"We go live in 10 seconds!"

Danica glared at Larry and DW. "Come on, you old fucks! Is this the best you've got?!" she hissed. The two men looked at each other with slacks jaws that quickly turned to crooked grins. "Gah!" she cried out when Darrell pulled back and slammed forward and Larry pressed down on her button. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the booth.

"We're going live! Keep it together, Danica! Five...four...three...two..."

"Welcome back to Richmond International Speedway!" Mike crowed in his silky smooth voice. "We've got a real barn burner brewing here, don't we, Larry?"

"That's right, Mike! Things are really starting to heat up!"

"Darrell, what do you think about today's race so far?"

"Oh, I think it's been one heck of a race so far, Mike!"

"How about you, Danica? What are your thoughts on the race so far?" Mike asked with a grin.

"We're live! We're live!" came the worried voice in the headsets.

"I...I...mmmmmm...I hope...the fans...are enjoying this...as much as I am!"

Mike carried most of the broadcast for the next few minutes while DW and Larry worked Danica over.

Mike grinned again. "That number 2 car looks like it's starting to get tight. What do you think, Larry?"

"I'd say she's getting' real tight!"

DW nodded. "She's the tightest I've seen in a long time!"

"Danica, what do you see with the 2 car's handling?"

"We're live, Danica! We're live! Keep it together!"

That was like telling a child not to laugh in church. It only made it worse. She felt twin turbos racing up her silky smooth thighs.

"I...I'd say...mmmmm...I'd say he's...he's working hard and...and giving it...his all! Mmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!"

Mike fought back a laugh. "That's an astute observation, Danica!"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,171 Followers
12