Riding with Danica Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right! He's goin' like gangbusters!" Larry chimed in.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" Danica groaned through a clenched jaw.

"Quick! Shut off her mic!" the producer yelled.

Danica pushed back into Darrell's thrusts while Larry slapped at her vibrating nugget.

"Ohmygawd! Ohmygawd! Yes! Yes! Mmmmmhmmm, yes!" SMACK! The twin turbos raced through her tunnel an exploded. "Oh fuck! Aaaaaiiiiiyyyyeeeee!" A warehouse full of fireworks exploded inside her tiny body. Every nerve ending felt like it was on fire. She visibly trembled while DW tried to pump her tightened ass.

"Oh my! She just got real tight!" Darrell announced. "I think he...he's gonna have to come...come into the pits!"

"Goddammit! Shut off his mic, too!"

He dug his fingers into her hips while she was still trembling. "Oh good golly Miss Molly! This engine's about to blow! Comin'! Comin'! Hot damn!"

Danica felt his old, stale spunk squirt into her. Every stuttered thrust of his hips shot another round into her. She thought his fingers were going to leave imprints in her bones.

Darrell finally backed away and released his grip. His old, worn piston was already starting to wilt.

"Hot damn!" he panted. "You got a real future there, girl, if this whole drivin' thing doesn't work out." SMACK! BARK!

"Goddamn, that was impressive, old man," Danica breathed.

Larry turned to the camera behind him, pointed to his headset, and made a slashing move across his throat.

The producer in the truck knew exactly what he wanted. "Fuck. Turn DW back on and kill Larry's mic."

Once Larry heard deadness in his ear, he turned towards a still bent over Danica. "Now it's time for me to take this bitch for a spin." He grabbed one of her wrists, then the other, and pulled them behind her. With the speed of a great pit crew, before she knew it he had bound her hands behind her back with his tie. He pulled the headset off her head and turned her to face Mike. "Bend the fuck over, bitch." He grabbed the back of her head and forced her into Mike Joy's groin.

"Oh! Hey! Gggggffffkkkk!" she gagged when Joy parted her lips with his rod.

"Oh yeah! That's nice!" Mike declared before he realized his mic was hot and there was still a race going on. "(ahem) I mean, that was a nice move by Hamlin to get around Busch!"

Darrell's mic was hot once again. He watched Larry move between Danica's spread legs, stiff tool in hand. "That's right, Mike! And I think we're about to see another nice move right here!"

A muted sigh escaped Danica's lips when Larry slid himself the length of her gash. "Damn, Danica, you're soaked! You're wetter than an otters pocket!"

"Mmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!" Larry threw his hips forward and stopped when his balls wouldn't allow him to bury himself any further. "Mmmmmmfffffgggggkkkkk!" she barked.

The force of Larry's thrust forced Mike's veiny mic down her throat. "Oh!! Wow! Holy smokes!" Joy croaked when his nut sack bounced off her chin.

DW fought back a laugh and saved his friend. "Yeah, I saw that, too, Mike! That was one heck of a move in the back of the pack!"

"Um, (ahem), yes, yes it was! Wow!"

Instead of using her hips as leverage, Larry pulled back on her bound wrists. "Oh yeah! That's one tight little cunt you've got there, bitch! You're tighter than a gnat's ass!" he howled as he plowed her like a tight race car through a sharp corner.

"Mmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

Mike and Darrell continued to call the race as best as they could while Larry jackhammered Danica's slit. Each drive shoved Danica into Mike's stomach and forced him further down her throat. She felt like Mike and Larry might meet in the middle.

SMACK! YIPE!

"You're nothin' but a cunt whore," Larry growled. "Only reason you came to NASCAR was so a bunch of redneck boys with big cocks would fuck your sloppy holes, isn't it?"

"Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmmffffkkkkk!" She jumped when he reached around and flicked at her vibrating knot.

"Look at you! About to cum again, aren't you bitch?!"

It was true. Lightning bolts were scorching the insides of her thighs. "Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

"Let's see if we can't help you with that." He slapped and pinched her angry bean.

"MMMMMMM! MMMMMMM!" she squealed.

"That's right! Come on, you bitch!" Larry pressed on her button. Hard.

Her body stiffened and she lifted onto the balls of her feet. A stampede of thunder and lightning rolled through her tiny body like an Oklahoma thunderstorm.

"MMMMMMM! MMMMMMMM! MMMMMMFFFFFFFKKKKKK!" she shrieked.

Mike covered his mic and looked at Larry. "Jesus Christ! She's going to suck the skin off of me!" he loudly whispered.

Sweat was rolling off of Larry's face onto her reddened ass. "I hear ya! She's gonna snap me off inside of her!" he said as she spasmed.

Mike called an audible. "Oh...Oh...okay, um, folks! We're...we're going to take a quick, mmmmm, commercial break. We'll be back in time...grrrrrrr...in time for pit stops!"

The producer in the truck was frantic. "What?! Go to commercial! Go to commercial!"

Larry pulled her back by her bound wrists. Mike fell out of her mouth with a "pop".

"Come on, bitch, get on your knees!" Larry demanded

Danica looked up at the two men in front of her who were stroking themselves like madmen.

"Come on, you bastards! Give it to me! I want it! I want it all! (cough)(gag)"

She coughed and gagged when Mike shot a stream into her open mouth and straight down her gullet. Larry's first blast crashed into her cheek and splashed across the side of her face. They continued to spurt milky white streams at her lithe body until the better part of her upper torso was splattered in white.

"Nice job, buddy!" Larry said with a smile on his face to Mike as they high-fived.

"Hey! That might be our best one yet!" Mike observed.

Danica looked down at her stained body. She watched the spunk drip off her erect nipples onto her tan thighs.

"Wow! You guys really did a number on me!"

An evil glint filled Larry's eyes. "We've only begun."

Danica's eyebrows raised. "Huh?"

Larry dragged her the short distance to the middle of the booth and nodded at Dave, Randy, and Eric, the teams' statistician, spotter, and camera operator.

"How 'bout you boys? You want a piece of this tight little ass?" he asked.

"Hell yeah we do!" Dave replied.

Danica watched the three men approach, unzipping as they went, allowing three stiff rods to expose themselves. "Wait...what?"

"As long as you're in this booth, we own you, got it?" Larry hissed. "You've been bought and paid for."

"I, uh, well," she stuttered. "Can you...can you at least untie me?"

"No," he growled.

Dave was laying on the ground next to her. The other two helped her up enough to straddle him. He felt her heat rush across his tip. They both sighed when he parted her still twitching flesh while she sexily bit her lower lip.

"Ohhhhhh myyyyy fuckinggggg God!" Dave moaned as she slid down his post until she landed in his lap.

"Ohmygawd," she panted then looked down at him. "You feel amazing," she purred.

"You...you...you're so tight! Even...even after Larry, you know, did you! You're so fucking tight!"

"That's because you're so fucking big," she whirred. "Oh!" she yiped as a pair of hands shoved her shoulders until her cum-covered torso was pressed into Dave's. She felt pressure then her head snapped back. "OH!" she screeched when Randy pierced her back door then turned her head. "A little warning would have been nice."

"Sorry. You're already gaped back here, so..."

Eric grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head up. "One more hole to fill."

"Gaaaafffkkkkkk!" she gurgled when he stuffed her throat full of meat.

"Holy fuck!" Eric croaked. "I've never had a woman do that! Fuck! That's amazing!"

In no time, the three men were using Danica as their own personal fuck doll.

"15 seconds!" came the voice in their ears.

"That's one fine piece of tail, gentlemen," Mike stated.

Larry agreed. "Damn right she is!"

"We might have to have her up here more often!" DW suggested.

"Five seconds! Three...two..."

"Welcome back, folks! Larry, we should be having pit stops shortly, shouldn't we?"

"That's right, Mike!" Larry looked at the other two. "I think two or three have already completed theirs!" The other two men smiled and choked back laughs.

"Yeah, well, this is only first of several pit stops, boys," Darrell added. He turned back to Danica. "Man, look at 'er go!" He'd forgotten they were live for just a second. "Oh! I mean, uh, look at the 69 car go!"

Mike nodded and smiled. "Yep, they seem to have a really good rhythm going!"

Down in the truck, the techs were watching the action in the booth through the camera feed.

"What the fuck?" one asked.

"Do you think she'll come down here when, you know, she's done up there?"

The producer shook his head. "I wouldn't count on it."

Five minutes later, everyone in the truck watched Eric blow his load all over Danica's face and back away.

"Fuck this!" one tech said as he stood up from his post and turned to the door.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?!" The producer asked.

"Fuck it! If she's not comin' down here, I'm goin' up there!"

The producer paused. "Goddammit," he muttered.

"Me, too!"

"Me, too!"

"Alright, just hold on one goddammit minute!" the producer boomed. "Fine! You wanna fuck that cunt? Fine. But only two at a time. We've still got a show to do!"

Two men raced out the door and up to the booth.

For the next two and a half hours, members of the TV crew took their turns with her. Mike, Darrell, and Larry even took her for another spin. Camera operators from around the track visited the booth. Even the producer paid a visit.

"Here they come, out of turn four into Richmond International Speedway's trioval!" Mike broadcast with excitement. "It's going to be close!"

"It's gonna be close!" Larry noted.

Darrell leaned out over the control console. "I think Junior's gonna get him! I think he's gonna get him!"

Mike took over. "Here they come! They touch! Oh my! Oh! Hamlin wins by a fender!"

Behind them, Danica and the two men she was servicing were also crossing the finish line.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" Danica howled.

"Me, too! Me, too! Christ!" cried Barry who was balls deep in her ass.

"Yes! Yes! Mother Mary and Joseph fuck!" Bill, who was underneath her, prayed.

The trio's howls couldn't be separated as the noise ricocheted off the walls.

"Wow! What a finish!" Larry exclaimed while his head twisted from the fish of the race to the finish on the floor.

"Great finish! Great finish!" DW shouted.

Mike, DW, and Larry discussed the finish of the race and while Hamlin did his burn outs on the front stretch, Danica laid on the floor in a cum-induced stupor. Her body was completely glazed. White streaked from every orifice.

Mike threw it down to the track. "Let's go down to Steve Byrnes, who's in victory lane with our winner. Steve?" while Darrell and Larry stepped over to Danica's prone body.

Each man grabbed her under the arm. "Come on, let's get you up," Larry said as they pulled her onto her wobbly legs.

"Dang! They made a real mess o' you!" DW chuckled.

Danica looked down. She couldn't tell where her body started and the cum stopped. "Oh my God," she panted. "That was incredible."

Larry smiled. "It was somethin' to watch, too!"

The men brought her back to where they had started the show several hours ago and put her headset back on.

"One minute!" came the call through the headsets.

Danica was beginning to come out of her sex-fueled haze. "One minute? One minute until what?"

"45 seconds until we come back to the booth for a final wrap up!" the producer said. "Put a shirt on, for Christ's sake!"

Danica's eyebrows nearly flew off her head. "Wait...what?! Fuck!" she grabbed her shirt off the hook where DW had hung it several hours ago. DW and Larry tried to help her put it on. It was a struggle. The silky material kept sticking to the cum covering her body. "Fuck!" she barked as she tried to slip her arms through the blouse.

"15 seconds!"

"Fuck!" she quickly buttoned the blouse and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Five...four...three...two..."

"What a great finish to a great race!" Mike bellowed into the camera. "Didn't you think it was a great finish, Danica?"

Her hair looked like it'd been in a blender. Her mascara was streaked while a small strand of cum hung from her chin. She missed a button on so the cleavage was askew. The blouse clung to her body as if it was painted on, leaving little to the imagination.

"Um, yeah, definitely. Definitely a great finish."

"So, what'd you think about watchin' a race from upstairs, Danica?" DW asked with a crooked smile.

"Um, well, it was definitely different than I had expected. Very, um, exhilarating I'd say. I'm exhausted!" she chuckled.

The home viewers were asking themselves, Exhausted from what?! You didn't do anything!

"I'll bet you are," Larry laughed.

"There's a lot more that goes into it than I expected."

Mike nodded. "Well, you handled it well! Every bit of it!"

"I'd, uh, I'd like to do it again if you guys will have me. I'll try to do better next time."

"I think you did great today!" Larry pronounced.

DW nodded. "Definitely grade A! I'd say your performance today was tight! Really tight!"

Larry agreed. "Absolutely! One of the tightest we've ever had...er, I mean, seen!"

"So there you have it. You were great," Mike said sincerely. "It was a real pleasure having you in the booth today."

Danica looked into the camera. A mischievous look crossed her face. "Trust me, it was my pleasure, guys."

12