Rift Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, that means you're like, 75 earth years old. You're older than my senile grandpa."

"You call that old? Back home, I'm barely even a young adult. If it weren't for my father, I wouldn't have been able to join the military at such a young age of 10."

"How old does your species normally grow to?"

"Our lifespan usually lasts around 300 to 400 revolutions."

"Fuck me! You're like... Immortal."

I can't help but laugh. "Hardly. It's all relative."

"That's true. Einstein said that time is relative."

"And who is Einstein? Am I supposed to know this human?"

"He's a deceased physicist who came up with the theory of general relativity."

"Sounds like a smart human. Didn't know they existed."

"Hey! I may not be "Novalan," but I'm not stupid by any means. I scored a 28 on my ACT."

"What's an ACT?"

"Nevermind," she sighs. "Can we get off this roof? It's starting to get a little chilly out."

"Where would you like to go?" I ask.

"We can go to my house and seal the deal."

"You mean have sex?" I ask.

"Yeah, if that would please you... Master," she says it with such a giddy smile.

I pick her up in my arms and fly off into the sky. I push the thought into her head. Where is your house?

She nearly jumps out of her skin. Calm down!

She takes a deep breath and thought of her house appears in her mind and I know exactly where it is now. It only takes a few minutes to fly there.

We land in the driveway of a house bigger than any other. It is made out of a creamy white colored stone. The white pillars remind me of the Greek temples that I saw in history class. The building is three stories high surrounded by pools of water. I follow her through a grandiose front door that has a royal looking staircase on both sides of it with a red carpet coming down.

"This is yours?" I ask.

She nods.

"You did not tell me you were royalty."

She laughs. "No, not at all. My father was a successful businessman."

She pulls me through the large white doors and we go up a set of white stairs that wrap around either side of the door up onto a balcony. Then we go down a hall into a large room with a 4 poster bed in the middle.

"This is your room? It's larger than the old man's entire house."

"You mean Mr. Taylor's house?"

I nod. "I love that man's cafe. He and his wife are the nicest people ever. You're lucky they were the ones that took you in."

I can feel my cheeks heat up as I tear my gaze from her.

She pulls me over to a bed with poles coming up from the corners with drapes hanging down from them.

"I don't understand. Why do so many of the kids at school hate you? You must be the wealthiest one out of all of them?"

"Wealth doesn't mean much when your trans. None of them want to be around me because of the stigma around being trans. Thank god you don't care about that."

"You humans are strange. Usually, someone with your resources would command respect back on Novala without considering a person's strength of mind. You should too. I don't see how having this trans status would change that. Although, I didn't even know you had all this until I have seen it myself. You need to carry yourself differently. You act like a lesser class citizen."

"Well, like I said, some people see trans as lower-class citizens."

"Well, you're mine now. You will no longer act like one. Understood?" I ask.

She nods as her face burns red. "Yes."

"Good."

She looks up at me with those eyes of hers. Her face is simmering like coals. She leans in brings her face closer to mine. I freeze up as she places her lips upon mine. What is this weird phenomenon? It feels... good.

She slips her tongue past my lips as her hand touches my chest. Slowly her fingers slide down my abs and land in my crotch. My arnor slowly melts away into cuffs upon my wrists, leaving me in just human clothes.

"That is so awesome!" she says with sparkling eyes. Her hands pull at my belt buckle.

I break away. "What are you doing?"

She looks up at me in horror. "I... I thought we were closing the deal?"

I raise an eyebrow.

"You know, having sex?"

"Sex... isn't it such a primitive form of reproduction?" I ask.

"You mean, your species doesn't have sex?"

I shake my head no. "We use artificial insemination pods."

"No fucking way, really?"

I nod.

"So... Do your women give live births?"

I shake my head no.

"Then how do you have kids?"

"As I said, they're artificially inseminated in birthing pods. Each one of my species is biologically engineered to perfection."

"That sounds awful."

"Why do you say that?"

"What about sex? I can't believe you've never experienced it before. If you've had, you would have had your own pleasure slaves."

"It's so primitive? How can something so primal feel good?"

"Trust me, when you orgasm, you'll never think of sex the same way. Didn't you say you were in love?"

"I said that was none of your business."

"I'm sorry, I just thought that since we are a couple you can share things with me. You said you have another form of intimacy? Binding or whatever?"

"It's a melding of minds when two people feel strongly for each other, they connect telepathically."

"And you've done this with someone, right?"

"I said that was none of your business."

"I just thought that since we are a couple, we could share things. You can read my mind. You can know everything there is to know about me. I don't mind. I just want to know more about you. I want to know everything about you. I've never felt this way before about anyone."

I let out a sigh. "She and I grew up together in the same training regime. We were actually pre-designed to be what you call a couple."

"Oh, so you do pre-arranged marriages?"

"Only the prestigious."

"I see."

After a long silent pause. She speaks up again. "I still can't believe you've never had sex before. I thought for sure you'd have some sex slaves or at least a bunch of alien women swooning over you."

"Primitive coitus is not something that sounds at all pleasant."

"That's because you've never tried it before."

"Oh really? I thought you said you never had it either. What's so good about it?" I ask.

"Right, I've never had sex with someone before. But I jerk off a lot. And it feels so fucking good. There's no way to really describe it. You'll have to experience it. Can I show you?"

Another long sigh escapes my lips. "Fine, but it better be everything you make it out to be."

"Oh, it will be. I promise."

She presses her lips against my cheek. "Why do you do that?" I ask.

"What? Kiss you? It's how humans show affection and intimacy to each other. Don't you like it?"

"I... I don't know."

"Let me show you how good sex can be. Do you trust me?" she asks.

I nod.

Once again her lips are against mine as her hands undo my pants. She pulls them off, along with my underwear. Her eyes go wide as she looks down at my dick. "Holy shit. It's... It's huge."

Then she slides my shirt over my head until I'm finally naked in front of her. "Wow. you have such a body. It's like you were chiseled out of marble."

She places her hands against my chest. Her touch is feels like a war is going on between ice and fire.

"Are you going to undress?" I ask.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Just bear with me. I hope you're not too... Disappointed."

She turns her back to me and slowly pulls her shirt off over her head. After she kicks her shoes off, she pulls down her jeans, showing off a pair of smooth and toned legs. Her skin has been kissed by the sun. She looks back at me, her face has blossomed like a rose.

She undoes her bra and slides it off, tossing it aside while she covers her breasts with her arm. Ever so slowly, she slides her white cotton underwear down, revealing a smooth and perfectly round butt.

For some odd reason, I am transfixed on her ass. My heart is beating faster and my hands are beginning to sweat. This is so strange. It's never happened to me before. Not like this. My cock is standing up. She turns around and holds her arm against her breast and covers her crotch up with her hand. I get up and walk over to her, grabbing her arms and pulling them away from her body. She has two small mounds on her chest and a cock dangling between her legs.

"Do all women have cocks?" I ask. I will admit it is not entirely unpleasant.

"No. Only trans women," she says. I reach out and take it in my hands. She shudders with my touch. She grabs onto my shoulders. "You're not disgusted?"

"Why would I be disgusted?"

"That I have a penis."

"You're still not making any sense. I have a penis too. What difference does it make?"

She laughs.

"Did I make a joke?"

"No, it's just that here, most men that are straight find other people's cocks to be rather disgusting, but you must not have that stigma in Novlan."

"No, of course not. Back in Novalan, it makes no difference if you are male or female. As long as you are strong, that's what my people values. Besides, our cocks are just to pee out of. We base our couplings on strength and status, that is it. It's not that uncommon for a man to pair with another man or woman with woman. But we desire a strong mate with prestige."

"You mean, you can have gay marriages?"

"Gay?" I ask.

"Yes, like when two men get married or two women."

"What is so gay about that? In our tongue gay means happy. Marriage isn't about happiness it's about prestige and power."

"That's so sad. Here, marriage is about finding someone you love and spending the rest of your life with them."

"So... I still can't believe you've never ejaculated," she says.

"Eja.. what?"

"Ejaculated? Like came? You know, jizzed. You know what sperm is, right?"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh my god! This is too surreal. I'm going to have to show you." She drops to her knees and slides her hand up my thigh until her fingers wrap around my cock. "No wonder you're so tense all the time."

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Just trust me. This is going to feel really good."

She slowly starts to stroke my cock. Woah. She's right, it does feel good. Really good. She brings her lips and kisses the tip of my dick. Then she opens up her mouth and takes the head of my cock between her lips. "Woah. What... What are you doing? Oh shit..."

It feels like my dick was just submerged into a vlad of hot oil. For the love of the gods, she takes more of my cock deeper into her mouth. Fuck.

The way she looks at me with those eyes as she sucks on my cock is so majestic. "Urgh. Don't stop."

She grabs onto my thighs as she starts to bob back and forth on my cock. It's like a fire has been lit inside my balls and she's trying to suck it out through my dick. 7 hells.

I don't know what's happening, but my knees suddenly feel weak. "For the love of the gods!"

I can feel my balls tighten as I... oh fuck. I go stiff as a sword as my dick erupts inside her mouth. I feel like I just died and went to the field of Valla!

She continues to suck as my dick shoots off again and again.

My cock softens up in her mouth before she pulls it off. She looks up at me with those sparkling eyes, she opens her mouth full of what must be my cum before she swallows it all.

"That... That was incredible!" I pull her to her feet and I have this urge to kiss her now. I don't know why. I press my lips against hers, pushing my tongue into her mouth. A tangy but sweet taste lingers there. It's not all that unpleasant. I pull her tight against me as I explore the inside of her mouth. When we finally break apart, we both have to catch our breath. "What was that?"

"It's a blow job. By the way, you taste funny. Not in a bad way. Your cum is just sweet and a little bit tangy unlike my own which is salty and a bit musky," she says smiling.

"Well, you're more than welcome to do that again," I say.

She laughs. "Want to try something different?"

"And what's that?"

"I really want you to fuck me," she says.

"And how exactly do I do that?" I ask.

"I'll show you," she says laughing.

She grabs me by the dick and leads me back to the bed, pushing me flat on my back as she mounts my waist. "You know, it's funny, I thought I was a noob when it comes to sex, but compared to you, I feel like an expert."

"Hey! Is that an insult?" I ask.

She laughs. "No, not at all. I think it's kind of exciting. Don't you?"

I tear my eyes away from her as my face heats up.

She places her hand on my cheek and brings my face back to hers. "You don't have to be embarrassed about being inexperienced when it comes to one thing. We will discover and learn together."

"Okay, I'd like that. I never knew something as primitive as coitus could feel so good."

She giggles, a sound so pleasing, a sweet melody that makes my heart flutter. "Of course it's going to feel good. Why do you think our species grows so fast? It's not because people want kids, it's because so many people want to jizz."

I snort out a laugh. "I don't know that last time I've laughed that hard."

"That's what I'm here for," she smiles as she leans down and kisses me. I lay my hands on her thighs. Her skin is so smooth. It reminds me of periesun silk back home.

"So, explain to me how we will perform this act of coitus," I say.

Once again, her smile lights up the room. It makes me feel something I haven't felt in a long time. I almost forgot what joy feels like. How can this human have such a huge effect on me? "Well, you're going to stick that cock of yours up my butt."

I can feel my face contort. "Wait, what? Won't that hurt you? And besides, you poop out of your butt."

Her face smolders like a fire. "I didn't know you cared about me. I mean, I am just a lowly human."

I tighten my lips as I look away. "I don't care. I just... "

"Admit it. You're starting to like me."

"I am not!"

"Oh really? Your dick says otherwise."

"That doesn't mean I like you."

"Why is it so hard to admit that you have feelings for a human? It's not like it makes you any less of a Novalan. I have feelings for you even though you can be such an ass most of the time."

I look back up into her eyes. I can feel the deep emotion behind them. "I can't afford to like you. My soul has been shattered and all that is left inside of me is pain. The only thing left for me to do is to avenge my people. You see? I can't like you. I can't stay here with you and enjoy any small amount of peace when the bastard that destroyed my people still draws breath. I will not rest nor will I give up until I get my revenge or die trying."

She places her hand upon my chest. "That's good and all, but that doesn't mean you can't have a little joy. You can still avenge your people without giving up your soul. Take me with you. I want to be your joy. I want to be the one who gives you peace even if you still want war. You can still seek your revenge, but I'm not going to leave your side."

"You really want to die? Because that's where this path leads. I don't plan on surviving this quest. If you come with me, you will die too. Is that what you want?"

"If it means being with you, then yes."

"How can you say that? You hardly even know me."

"I know enough about you to know that I am in love with you. You're a good person, no matter how hard you try to make people believe otherwise. You saved my life and I will vow to stay by your side. I don't care if I die. I am yours."

I let out a sigh. "You're crazy. You know that?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Fine. I'm not going to stop you. And for what it's worth. I'll admit it. I like you. Okay?"

She presses her lips against mine with such a fierce intensity. Her hand caresses my cheek as she grinds her hips against me.

I slide my hands up her thighs and over her two soft ass cheeks, gripping them. They're so soft and fleshy. She pulls away and leans over me to grab something on her bedside table.

She opens up a bottle of some liquid and squirts it all over her hand. Reaching around, she grabs ahold of my cock and smothers it with the liquid. "God, you're already hard again."

She takes another glob and smears her asshole with it. She closes the bottle and tosses it aside. Our eyes meet as she grabs my cock and rubs it up and down the crack of her ass. Ever so slowly, she pushes it up against the entrance to her back door.

She bites her bottom lip and scrunches her nose as she gradually lowers herself upon my cock. Fuck. Her ass is so tight. And I thought her mouth was so pleasurable. As my dick sinks into that ass, it's like entering a new world. My cock feels as if it's been enwrapped in a tight hot pool of wax. I grip her ass cheeks as I push up into her. She groans out in a mix of pain and pleasure as she falls against me. Her chest pushing against mine.

My hands slide up her body and wrap around her, pulling her tighter to me as I thrust inside her. She moves her hips with mine. Our bodies collide together in unison.

The sound of flesh smacking against flesh fills the room.

A sweet melody of her moans is like music to my ears. We lose ourselves in each other's pleasure. Our lips connect as our tongues fight a war in each other's mouth. My hands take her face in them as I explore the depths inside her mouth while my cock submerges into her tight ass.

I discover every inch of her body with my mind, seeing her from every angle. I grip the side of her thigh and flip her on her back. She wraps her legs around me as I sink my cock all the way in her hot hole.

Our eyes catch before I press my lips back against hers. She grabs my ass as she tries to pull me in deeper.

My hand kneads her breast and I softly bite her bottom lip as she moans out in the most pleasant agonizing way. My lips travel down to her neck, nibbling on it as my thrust becomes harder.

I've never felt this way before. So filled with passion. I feel like a predator who caught their prey, but at the same time, I feel this deep down sense of something I can't describe. It's warm and filled with what I believe to be joy. Is this love? I know I felt love before. But it was much different than what I feel now, for this girl underneath me.

She runs her hand up the back of my neck and through my hair. I lick up her neck and bite her ear. Her nails dig into the skin of my shoulder before sliding down my arm. Our eyes connect once more. I see her. I really do.

"Oooh, fuck! I can't hold it any longer. I'm going to cum!" She shouts out as her ass squeezes down hard on my cock. Right then and there, her cock erupts between us. Getting her juicy seed all over the both of us. It pulls the cum right out of me as I slam into her and explode, filling up her ass with another load of my spunk.

We both cry out in ecstasy.

I collapse on top of her as she wraps her arms around me and grabs a handful of my hair. My hips still thrust into her as I deposit the last of my seed. "I've never felt anything like that."

I finally regain enough strength to pull myself off of her. I roll onto my back as I try to catch my breath. I have her sticky cum splattered across my chest.

Curiosity has the best of me as I scoop up a glob with my finger and sniff it. A strong musky scent hits my senses. I lick it off my finger. It's so salty and you can taste the muskiness. It's not bad. It's strange, that's for sure. She rolls over on her side and runs her finger up my chest, through her sticky mess.

"How do you like the taste?" she asks, smiling like an angel as she swipes up a globe and brings it between her lips.

"Not that bad," I admit.

"You're more than welcome to lick it off my chest," she laughs.

I don't even hesitate, pushing her on her back as I lick up every drop off her body.