Rift Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She runs her hands through my hair once again as my tongue traces the curves of her body, licking up each glob of that salty jizz between her breasts.

She pushes me off. "My turn," she laughs as she presses her face against my chest, cleaning it with her tongue.

She makes her way up until her lips meet mine. Her tongue fights mine for space. Finally, she pulls back and stares into my eyes. "You know, this is definitely the happiest I've ever felt."

"I'll admit this is the best I've felt in a long time."

"Can I ask you something?" she says.

"Yes. You can ask me anything," I say.

"Obviously your name isn't Jordan Taylor. What's your real name?" She looks up at me with those baby blue eyes and that shiny black hair.

"Rift Starkron," I say.

"I like it. That's such an awesome name. Rift could easily be a superhero name. You know, you could be a superhero. You already have the suit for it and the powers. People would adore you. You could save so many lives and stop criminals."

"I'll think about it," I sigh.

"Okay, I'm not going to stop nagging you about it though," she says.

She traces her fingers in circles around my chest as she rests her head against my shoulder. I wrap my arm underneath her.

"So... now that we have sealed the deal, what do you want to do with your new slave, master?" she says with such a seductive smile as she climbs back on top of me. "You know, I have quite the collection of toys we can play with."

"Toys? Do I look like a child?" I ask.

She laughs. "Not those kinds of toys."

She jumps off the bed and walks over to her closet as a glob of my cum drips out from her perfect ass. An ass that now belongs to me.

She pulls out several boxes from her closet and rushes back over here. I pull a small towel from her bathroom with a mere thought. I get up and walk up behind her as she places the boxes on the bed. I take her and bend her over the bed, she doesn't resist as I clean the mess I left in her gaping asshole. For the love of the gods, her ass is so perfect. How have I never noticed before? It stokes a fire within me.

It takes everything for me to let go and step back from her. She gets up with a face as crimson as blood. "Uh. thanks."

"Anyways," she goes on as she opens up the boxes. My eyes go wide as I see the contents. "These are the toys I was talking about."

"These are what you consider toys?" I ask as I take out what looks like a flogger? "This is what primitive species use to torture and interrogate each other with."

She's got cuffs, collars, ball gags, and all sorts of torture devices.

"What can I say, I have a fetish for bondage and BDSM. Besides, every master-slave relationship needs a few toys to play with," she says.

"You humans are so strange. You actually want me to torture you?"

"No. Not torture. Some soft spankings, sure. I definitely want you to tie me up and have your way with me. Maybe even put a collar on me and tote me around on a leash. That could be fun. I can take some pain, but I'm not too much of a pain slut. Although, I've never actually done any of this with anyone. But we can do whatever you want, master."

"You don't have to call me that," I say.

"But what if I want to?" she asks.

"Don't you want a normal courtship? Don't you want to be treated like an equal? Why would you ever want to be a slave?" I ask.

"I don't know, I guess I just want to belong to someone. To be the source of someone's pleasure. To be desired. It's hard to explain, but most people are repulsed by me. Maybe some part of me wants to be degraded because I feel like I should? I don't know."

"I see. You feel like in order to be loved, you have to be used."

"Yeah, that's actually exactly how I feel."

I wrap my arm around her. "I felt the same way back in Novalan. Not exactly the same, but similar. In order to be respected and loved, I had to be useful. I had to be the best."

"You don't have to feel that way with me," she says. "I'll love you no matter what."

I take her face in my other hand. "And you don't have to feel that way with me either."

Our lips touch in a kiss that awakens my soul. Her hands drape around my shoulders as our tongues dance across our lips.

We finally pull away from each other. "Can I still be your slave, though? Just in the bedroom or whatever. Outside we can be a loving couple."

"Yes, you can be my slave if that'll make you happy." Since when did I start caring so much about a human? "Just don't make things weird."

"I promise, It'll be fun," she says, as she unwraps herself from me and turns around to her "toys" and grabs out a black studded collar and a leash. "Will you do the honors, master?"

"You're making things weird," I sigh as I grab the collar from her hands. She turns around and moves her hair out of the way. I wrap the collar around her neck and tighten it up, not too tight though.

"We don't have to do this all the time," she says as she goes to close the boxes and puts them on the floor. I yank the leash and jerk her to me as she yelps out.

With a big grin on my face, I pull her against my body as she looks up into my eyes. She laughs as I lead her back to the bed. "Come on slave, it's getting late. You need to sleep."

Her face goes bright red. "Yes, master. Would you like me to get the lights?"

I flick them off with a thought. "No, you're not ever leaving my side again."

"Yes, master," she says. Even without the lights, I can see her face bloom red with a bright smile.

I pull her onto my chest and wrap my arms around her.

"Thank you," she says.

"For what?" I ask.

"For being my savior. I was in such a dark place before you arrived," she says.

"So was I."

She nuzzles her head against my chest as we both fall into a slumber.

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below.

Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.