All Comments on 'Right is Relative'

by LustiestBeast

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dmarqt2000dmarqt2000about 7 years ago
Sequel Please

This story screams for a sequel or Chapter 2...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Similar Experience but without the religion

My x-wifes mom was sooo fucking hot, OMG, hotter than her daughter and loved to put out, unlike her daughter, my wife, finally divorced her, that bitch... Crazy body and OMG her tits, those amazing tits... I need to write a story about her... She wanted to fuck every chance she could... Always wearing something tight and those THIN night gowns at night without a bra!

LustiestBeastLustiestBeastabout 7 years agoAuthor
Sequel

I'm glad that people like the story. I'll definitely take a stab at a sequel chapter and see if it pans out :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More are Merrier

More "depth" in chapter two, please. MIL gets knocked up, but we want more. God obviously wants the entire family to eventually get together. Build to that end with biblical "logic" that may require a slower pace but an accelerated climax. There must be siblings, every Catholic family has three to six children. Mine had the half dozen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bunch of crap

A Catholic can get dead drunk on there ass but can't spill ther seed, what a bunch of bull shit. That why religon in general is a bunch of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2?

loved it!!

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 7 years ago
Yes, more chapters needed!

I get the odd religious logic, but don't let that get in the way of a hot story, especially a hot story about breeding! Have David breed the whole family, maybe have his sister and his single mom get it from Grace's dad as well. Go wild with it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous