Right Kind Of Medicine

Story Info
Mary needed treatment, doctor prescribed the right kind.
6.2k words
4.57
30.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MAwriter
MAwriter
24 Followers

Mary's foot tapped rapidly on the floor as she sat impatiently in the waiting room. Abruptly she launched herself up off her chair toward the receptionist window. "I have been waiting for 10 minutes now, what is taking so long?" she hissed at the young receptionist Jill.

"I, I am not sure" Jill said nervously "I will go back and check how much longer it would be" she said to try to calm Mary's obvious anger.

"Hurry up" yelled Mary.

Jill rushed to the back while Mary returned to her seat. She leaned forward to the table in front of her and started restlessly shifting through the magazines. Cover after cover of happy people. "How annoying" she thought, "such fake people pretending to be happy."

Jill found Dr. Martin as he just stepped out of an exam room. "Dr. Martin, Mary is in the waiting room and she is already angry. What should I tell her?"

Over the course of the last few months, this occurrence with Mary has become routine. It is normal to not be seen right away, but as Mary attitude has grown more irritable and with her attitude she has also grown a sense of entitlement.

Dr. Martin exhales in frustration "Tell her I am just finishing up and I will see her soon."

"Yes Dr. Martin" Jill said as she turned back to the front desk.

As she approached the receptionist window, Jill calmly informed Mary that it won't be much longer.

Mary dismissed Jill's offer of comfort "I would not be waiting if you were any good at your job".

Jill felt horrible hearing Mary's insult and fought the urge to tell her off. Instead she calmly took some deep breaths and calmed herself down.

Moments later, a patient exited the door back into the waiting room and the nurse followed keeping the door open and calling Mary's name.

"Finally" Mary yelled.

The nurse led Mary to the open exam room and instructed her to sit. As the nurse went through the normal questions, Mary got angry "I have already been waiting, where is Dr. Martin?"

The nurse took it in stride and finished her questions and vitals checkup not acknowledging Mary's frustration or questions. Leaving the room she said the scripted "Dr. Martin will be in soon" before shutting the door behind.

Dr. Martin exited the other exam room and meet with the nurse by pure coincidence as she was about to add Mary's file to the shelf. The nurse turned to hand the file to the Dr. "I see you finally met Mary. What is our chronic complainer here for now?" he asked looking at her file.

"I don't know what she thinks is wrong but that woman needs to get laid." The nurse noted.

"What?" Dr. Martin asked.

"Sorry, I know it is not appropriate, but when my friend got divorced she had that same attitude. I got her a vibrator and not long after she was back to her old self. Turns out she was sexually frustrated. That woman has it written all over her face." the nurse explained, then turned and walked back to the front reception area.

Dr. Martin looked at Mary's file "huh, could it really be that easy" he asked himself. After months of therapy referrals, MRIs, depression pills and the works, could she just need a good orgasm to solve her issues?

The doctor closed the file and opened the door to the room. "Hello Mary, how are you since our last visit?"

"Shitty, I still can't sleep. My mind is full on thoughts, I can't relax, I am stressed out. I need something to help me sleep. Those pills you prescribed are not doing shit."

"I see, has anything changing at work?"

"No" she hissed.

Curious, Dr. Martin decided to probe a bit deeper. "Mary, are you married"?"

"No, I got divorced 5 months ago from my cheating husband."

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"No, men are dirty, cheating pigs."

"When was the last time you had sex?"

Shocked, Mary was hesitant to answer but Dr. Martin looked at her again for an answer. "A month before my divorce, about 6 months ago" she disclosed.

"Do you masturbate?"

"No" she protested, "What does this have to do with my symptoms anyway?"

Dr. Martin came to a conclusion and wanted to test his new theory. "I want to test some vitals a bit more in-depth. Get fully undressed and put this exam robe on. I will be back in a couple minutes." Dr. Martin said as he handed her the robe and exited the door.

The doctor walked to the front reception area. No one was in the waiting room at the moment and the nurse and Jill had been talking before looking up to acknowledge the Doctor. "I think you are right about Mary" he said to the nurse.

"What's that" asked Jill.

"Sexually frustrated" the nurse said.

"No way" Jill said in surprise, "she is a bitch but she is pretty hot, how is she not getting laid?"

Dr. Martin pondered that thought to him-self for a moment. Mary was in her late 30's and had a nice figure and a pretty face. Her short black hair framed her face quite well, the only issue was her resting bitch face.

"Well doctor it sounds like you need to help her cum" the nurse said jokingly.

The Dr. snapped back to reality hearing that thought.

"Lucky" Jill said under her breath is a jealous way.

"What was that" Dr. Martin asked.

"Sorry, she is cute. It would be fun to literarily fuck the bitchyness out of her with my strapon."

Dr. Martin never heard his young administrative assistant talk this way before. He barely talked to Jill except discussing tasks around the office. He imagined his 24 year old assistant fucking Mary with a strapon. "So what are you going to do doctor" the nurse asked.

"I am not sure yet" he admitted. That realization settled in as he turned to head back to the exam room.

Knock, Knock, the doctor tapped on the door before slowly opening it. Mary sat on the examine table with her arms crossed like she had been waiting long. The doctor closed the door quickly behind him and started to explain his makeshift plan. "I want to check some of your vitals and your nerves to see how your body reacts." Mary exhales and consents to get started as she did hope to finally feel better

The doctor stood to the side of the exam table and instructed Mary to lay on her back. He extended the foot rest and washed his hands before grabbing his stethoscope. Turning back around to face Mary, he went through the normal routine. "I need you to take some deep breaths for me." He placed the stethoscope below her shoulder blade, "take a deep breath, and let it out". He moved stethoscope to the opposite shoulder "again", and then moved slightly lower. His repositioned the stethoscope over the usual spots before settling on her breast which cause Mary's breathing to change. Not hearing any objections so far, Dr. Martin decided to continue and he slid the cool metal till he hit her clearly erect nipple.

A slight moan was heard and Mary's breathing changed as her eyes closed. After some swift maneuvering around her tits, the Dr. clearly could tell Mary had been turned on from her breathing. He finished up and removed his stethoscope while patting her thigh and asked her to sit up. He raised her arm over her head and cupped under her breast and massaged it pretending to feel for something. Switching to the other breast, the Dr. admired the feel and size which was somewhere in the c-cup range and still perky. Dr. Martin turned to grab a pair of latex gloves.

"Have you ever lactated before?" he asked.

"No, I never had kids" she said in a more calm voice.

"I need to test the nerves in you nipples, this might feel a bit uncomfortable but also pleasurable. I will need you to tell me what you feel as I do this' he said.

Mary nodded in agreement. The doctor then undid the exam rob to expose her breasts and erect nipples. He was surprised Mary was calm, her body language and manor had changed to a much more pleasant patient. Dr. Martin started with gently rubbing his latex covered glove over her nipple. "How does that feel."

The instant moan surely gave away how it felt to Mary, but from her closed eyes she managed to stop biting her lip enough to answer "it feels good". Internally her body is remembering how great things used to feel when she was sexually active. Her pussy started getting wet as it craved attention as well.

The Doctor alternated to her other nipple. Same result. "good" he reassured her, how about now" he asked as he lightly pinched her nipple between his fingers.

"Aahhhh, yyyeesssss" she caught herself "I mean, yeah I feel it and it feels good." The doctor pinched harder. Mary bit her lip harder trying to hold in her pleasure and diluting her moans into a mild humming in her closed mouth. This caused the doctor to pinch harder and that feeling overwhelmed Mary as she softly screamed "of fuck" as she opened her eyes widely and breathed heavily. She looked devilishly seductive into the doctor's eyes as she recalled all the times she had enjoyed her nipples being used hard from clamps, pinching and biting. She was more than happy when the doctor did the same to her other nipple.

Finishing up, it was clear how excited Mary was. He pulled the exam robe from her and instructed her to lie on her stomach. She obliged with haste almost eager to experience what other nerve testing was to come. She felt a cool liquid pour over her asshole. Shocked she let out a gasp. "I need to check your temperature, taking it anally helps determine if your temperature is level throughout your whole body."

He rubbed the lube over her hole as Mary let out a soft "ok" through her breathing. In her previous sex life, Mary really liked having her asshole licked and having a finger inside, but was always nervous about being fucked in her ass.

Dr. Martin was amazed she believed his nonsense reasons and how fast she went from "bitch", into this accepting horny woman. Just slightly the doctor pushed his finger against her tight hole. Mary braced herself but did not object. Finally the tip slide into her hole and Mary simply melted in hoped to accept more inside. Instead the doctor withdrew his finger tip and replaced it with the thermometer. "Please remain still" he asked as he held the thermometer inside her. After a moment, it beeped and the doctor withdrew it slowly before pretending to look at it. "So far, so good" he reassured her. "Do you mind rolling over on your back now? Mary lifted he body up to turn over on the exam table. "Slide up higher please" the doctor asked as he slid the leg extension back into the table. Rolling his chair closer to the end of the table, "Please spread your legs open for me."

Mary instantly complied. Holding his gloved and index and middle finger up, the doctor started to pour lube on them. I am going to check your nerves down near your privates. Just like before, it might feel uncomfortable but also pleasant. Please share exactly what you are feeling to me."

Mary let out a soft "ok" and did her best to look down at what was transpiring. At this point she only hoped her pussy would be touched. She had been dealing with the burning desire to address the itch that had been growing within. Right as the doctor touched Mary's skin around her pussy, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she arched he back, gasping air deep into her open mouth. As his touch moved to her clit, she moaned loudly. The doctor asked "how does that feel?"

Mary trying to contain herself moaned "good" as her body wanted more.

The doctor kept his contact on her clit and started to rub circles over it. Mary's legs and pelvis moved in response to meet the doctor's motions. It only took a brief moment before Mary grabbed the back of her legs preparing for her orgasm before exploding in pleasure. This familiar feeling that she deprived herself from as a punishment for failing to keep a happy marriage, brought happiness once again. Even through her mental fog as her body recovered she felt free from the looming darkness she carried for so long. The only reaction she could provide as she regained her senses was a huge smile painted on her face and a pleasant laugh escaping her mouth between her deep breaths.

Dr. Martin inspected his patient's response. "I am happy to say that the nerves seem to be in good condition. How are you feeling?"

"I feel better, is there any other treatment or testing you need to do" she asked coyly.

"I am thinking there might be something we can assist with to help transition you back to a normal ongoing happiness. It is not standard procedure, so we need to prepare and have you sign a disclosure prior to treatment."

"Sounds good to me, when can we start?"

"Possibly tomorrow, but it will need to be late in the day right before our closing time. Would that work for you?"

"Yes."

"Ok, get dressed and see Jill before you leave to book it."

"Thank you Doctor".

"You're welcome. We will see you tomorrow."

Exiting the room, the doctor headed to the front desk. "Mary will be booking time tomorrow before we close. Fit her in as the last appointment please. Let's talk later as I will need your help." Jill was full of curiosity at what had happened and what the doctor meant by needing her help.

As Mary came back into the waiting room and approached the reception window, Jill clearly saw her tone and demeanor had changed. Mary had a smile and brightness to her aura. Jill did her best to hide her knowledge of what most likely transpired during Mary's exam. "So we are seeing you again tomorrow" she asked in the routine manner.

"Yes, Dr. Martin figured out what the issue is and said there is a treatment that will help."

"That's great" Jill said trying not to sound as excited to hear the details as she really was. "You are booked for 430 tomorrow, we will see you then."

"Bye" Mary said as she left.

An hour later the doctor stopped by the front desk. "What happened" Jill asked in excitement.

"Listen, for purely medical reasons, I helped her get relief. She asked for other treatments, but ethically I can't do anything more with a patient. I let her know we would need a consent form signed which should cover any potential liability but even still, my medical license could be lost if I am involved anymore. If you really want to help, I think what you wanted earlier would be a huge medical benefit to Mary. She needs to feel the feeling of getting fucked again to break her out of this slump."

Smiling ear to ear "are you really serious" Jill asked in disbelief.

"If you were earlier, than yes I am"

"Oh god, I am going to fuck her back to normal doctor."

"What do you need from me?"

"Nothing, I already have all I will need, I will make sure to bring it tomorrow."

"Sounds good."

As the doctor walked away Jill smirked, thinking about her task. At 24 Jill seemed like the quiet type. She hid her petite body very well by wearing oversized sweaters or jackets around the office. Her strawberry blonde hair was always pulled back in a bun or ponytail and she wore glasses which perfected her "innocent" look. Outside her work life, Jill was the opposite of innocent. She enjoyed men and woman, and regularly attends swinger parties. At 5'6" and 110 lbs, she is usually the center of attention and gets "man handled" by most participants. While Jill enjoys it, she found a balance when she is able to take control and fuck woman with her strapon.

Jill continued to go about her day, but she kept imagining what was to come. She caught herself reaching her hand under her desk a few times to only be rejected by her own fault of wearing jeans. "I need to start wearing something looser" she thought.

The urge did get too much as she excused herself to the bathroom. She closed the stall door and wiggled down her tight jeans and panties which already had a large wet spot as they fell down to her feet. Sitting down and she started rubbing her pussy. Her fingers slide easily from her juices as she closed her eyes and focused on the pleasure.

Her free hand slipped up her sweater and bra, pinching her nipple lightly. Jill fought the urge to moan as her orgasm built, but when it hit, she could not help letting out a faint squeak as she hunched over breathing hard from her open mouth. She pulled her soaked fingers from between her clenched thighs and sucks her juices off with her mouth.

She quickly got dressed and exited back to her desk, hoping her quick relief will allow her to focus the rest of the day.

......

The next day, Jill entered the office wearing a tight grey tunic that reached just above her knees and black leggings. She left her glasses at home, opting for her contacts and her hair flowed freely down to her shoulder. This new outfit showed of her figure and petite frame, which caught Dr. Martin's eye as she looked unrecognizable from her normal look. Luckily for him, today was a day he needed to coordinate with Jill more often than usual. They reviewed the consent agreement for Mary, how Jill would administer the treatment. Jill was more than happy to go into details with the doctor.

"I brought a few items to help with her treatment. Of course my strapon, but I also brought my magic wand massager. This thing can vibrate the bitch out of her for a long time." Jill explained like it was normal. Dr. Martin was dumbfounded at this side of Jill. She never dressed to show off her body, yet today her perfect body was wrapped tightly in an outfit highlighting and clinging to every curve except for her waist which to the doctor's disappointment was hidden under the dress part of the tunic. The doctor glanced as Jill bounced around in her seat explaining the detail of her plan. He hoped to get a glimpse of her thighs. "Want to see it?" she said, interrupting his gaze.

"See what?"

"The strapon."

"Where?"

"We can go to an examine room real quick."

"Ok" the doctor mustered, unsure of really what was to follow.

Jill grabbed her bag and walked to the nearest room, the doctor followed closely behind watching her ass the whole time. As Jill entered the room, she swung around in excitement to close the door and saw the doctor's eyes glaring down at her before quickly rising up to meet her eyes. "Like what you see doctor?"

Dr. Martin stumbled for words.

Jill seductively teased him "do you want me to start dressing like this every day?"

Still the doctor started blankly lost for words.

"You know I am not going to get you in trouble. You are doing me a favor today so I will dress however you want and you can stare all you want. I actually like it. I only dressed that way before because I did not want to get fired or cause office issues by dressing slutty".

"Nonsense" the doctor chimed in, "dress however you want".

"Good, I always wanted to wear my fishnet body stockings to work."

The doctor nearly choked.

"I am just kidding Dr. Martin" she said with a smirk "although I could wear a small skirt and short halter top to make it more appropriate" she joked again.

The doctor remained silent just nodding his head. Jill reached into her bag and pulled out the strap-on. "Her it is. I kept my thick one at home, I am sure that prude never had her pussy stretched before."

"I...I think that is a good observation and probably the right call."

"Would you mind if I put it on now to show you?"

"Umm...guupp...ummhm no, not all" he said unsure of how to respond.

Jill lifted her tunic skirt and gave the doctor his prized view of her waist wrapped in her tight leggings. As she started to feed through one of the straps, her head snapped up at the doctor. "How about giving me a hand?"

The doctor wasted no time walking over and grabbing a strap. He tried not to touch Jill but she moved around on purpose to provoke some "accidental contact". Jill was really enjoying making the doctor uncomfortable. He was always nice to her, but somehow making this rich, smart, good-looking boss of hers blush felt empowering and turned her on. As the doctor tightened the strap, Jill turned sharply into him and his hand wedged between her thighs which she closed them around it. Unable to pull it free, the doctor let in linger for moment. Jill let out a soft moan, which caused Dr. Martin to panic and pull it free. The friction rubbed against her pussy and he clearly felt wetness as he pulled free. Jill let out another moan and lost her balance for a second as he pulled free.

MAwriter
MAwriter
24 Followers
12