Right Kind Of Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm Dr. Martin, now I know why Mary left with a smile" she said teasingly.

"We should get back before someone notices us in here together."

"Relax, it's only Barb, the nurse from yesterday and she is out to lunch. Besides, based on our talks, she would welcome being in here with either one of us." Jill said as she approached the door.

"Aren't you going to take that off?"

"Nah, it hides pretty well under my skirt. Besides I want to show Barb and I am pretty horny, maybe I will stroke it under the desk while the old people fill out paperwork. Wonder if any will catch on" she grinned as she walked out.

The doctor lingered behind, "what the hell is happening" he said to himself.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Dr. Martin tried to avoid the front reception area and any other potential mishaps that can get him sued for sexual harassment. As he walked to one exam room, he heard Barb giggle loudly in excitement. He wondered to himself if it was because of Jill showing her the strapon.

As the last patient wrapped up their visit, Barb headed out. Mary was set to come in for her appointment in just a bit, but Dr. Martin asked Jill to keep it a secret between them.

Mary entered the office, this time with a smile. She approached Jill to check in. "How are you today Mary?"

"Great she answered. I am looking forward to this appointment" She replied pleasantly

"Since this treatment is unconventional, I need you to fill out this consent form." Jill hands her the paper and Mary signs without even looking it over.

"Anything to keep feeling happy" she said.

Jill turned to file the paper in a drawer. Looked over her should and said she would get the doctor in the back.

"Dr. Martin, Mary is here for her visit."

"Ok, I will get her situated, you lock the lobby door. I will come grab you in soon."

They both exited into the waiting room. "Mary, come on back with me" Dr. Martin said. As they entered the exam room, the doctor motioned for Mary to take a seat. He starts the normal procedure of checking her blood pressure and oxygen level. "So how are we feeling today?"

"Great, I have been in a better mood since my visit yesterday. If there is anything more you can do, I would appreciate it" Mary seductively said.

"Well, I think we can offer another treatment, but it is unconventional. My goal is to help stimulate other nerves to help your body react and start getting back to normal again"

Mary perked up excited and smiled ear to ear "That sounds like a great solution doctor".

The doctor stood up. "Go ahead and get undressed. My assistant Jill will be in shortly."

Mary quickly undressed and leaned back with her arms braced against the exam table. A minute later Jill opened the door with a bag around her shoulder. She smiled and glanced over Mary's exposed body then turned to place the bag on one of the chairs.

"Hi Mary, I am going to help administer your treatment today. The doctor has instructed me to simulate some activities as well. I don't want you to feel nervous, but I will need you to tell me what you are feeling so we can measure the effectiveness of this treating and adjust any future treatments." Jill snuck that last part in as they never discussed any continuation, but they never discussed that this was a one-off so Jill planned to take full advantage of possibly continuing outside the office if Mary agreed.

"Why don't you hop on the exam table and lay on your back for me. Great, scoot down to the edge and spread your legs. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes" Mary answered. She was unsure of how her body would react to a woman's touch, but as she displayed her privates to this younger woman, Mary saw Jill glaring with a smile. "Is she enjoying the view, she is really cute." At that moment Mary felt her pussy get wet and Jill noticed as well.

"Looks like you are ready too" Jill teased as she turned to her bag. She reached in a pulled out a bottle of lube and her Magic Wand Massager. Turning to face Mary, she held up the device as to provide some insight. "This is a personal massager, very powerful and great at relaxing sore muscles. It is also great at providing orgasms." She plugged the cord in and turned it on. The buzz from the vibration only grew in volume as Jill demonstrated the power settings.

Mary looked in awe as the large white head of the massager buzzed in a blur. She was no prude, she loved her sex toys when she was married, but turned her desires off in shame once she found out her husband cheated. This new device was something new to her, but it sounded like it was going to be fun.

Jill ran the massager over Mary's arm, eliciting a moan and a giggle from Mary. That was proof enough to Jill that Mary was ready and she was going to enjoy what Jill had planned. Jill continued the massager's path up Mary's arm and down over her nipple.

Mary's eyes closed as she let a more audible moan escape her mouth. Her arms extended over her spread legs and her hands ran up and down as she tried desperately to adapt to the pleasure without directly toughing herself. After all, this was a session from the doctors, why should she do any of the work.

Jill switched to Mary's other nipple and just as she did, Mary felt a cold liquid drip onto her numb nipple. She opened her eyes just as Jill had pinched her lubed nipple and began to rub it between her fingers. She tilted her head forward to observe Jill's methods, grabbing the back of her thighs to pull her head up for a proper view. Mary's mouth remained opened, holding her breath and moans as Jill once again switched and squirted lube on her other nipple. This time Jill turned the massager on high and the feeling was too much for Mary as she finally let out a scream of delight.

Jill took the moment to poor some lube over Mary's clit and lips before sliding the massager down between Mary's legs. Mary turned her head and closed her eyes as she let out a constant stream of moans. Jill slowly slid the massager up and down between her lips. The size of the massager head was able to keep contact over her clit as well as push her lips open. Mary's instincts gave in and started to massage her own nipples.

Jill kept up her onslaught but had moved her body between Mary's legs. Jill loved the sight of Mary's juices splashing off the massager head and notice and increase as more and more became visible just before Mary buckled her hips up causing Jill to refocus on her task.

She turned the massager to low and as Mary seemed to settle down, Jill would lightly push the massager against her sensitive lips again and again causing Mary to keep jolting and prolonging her orgasm.

As Mary finally started to settle down, she heard Jill turn the massager off. Mary laid with a smile and a state of bliss, oblivious of what Jill was now doing. Jill had pulled her tunic over her head removing it and exposing her sports bra and the strapon that Jill was now applying lube to.

It was not until Mary felt the familiar liquid pouring over her lips again did she realize this treatment session might not be over. Just as she tried to look down at what was transpiring, Jill pushed the dildo head easily into her lubed hole. Mary arched her hips to welcome the object entering her. The familiar feeling jolted Mary's senses as Jill pushed slowly inside then withdrew almost fully out and pushed slowing back in.

Jill kept her process up, slightly picking up the pace before squeezing more lube over her clit. Mary looked in lust as this pretty little girl pumped her pussy. Jill met Mary's gaze as they stared into each other's eyes.

Mary was stunned to realize Jill was enjoying this as much as she was, but that realization turned her on even more.

Jill broke off their mutual gaze for a moment, reaching for something without breaking the rhythm of her fucking. "bbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzz" Mary heard before feeling the massager pressed again onto her clit. Already sensitive and from the dual pleasure, Mary squirmed and howled in a mixture or moans and screams. Jill switched the massager to high and Mary jolted off her back, her body and face scrunched up as she tried her best to not cause any interference in Jill's treatment.

Jill grabbed Mary by the hair causing Mary to look Jill in the eye again. As they once again met each other's gaze Mary's lust took control and she reached and pulled Jill in for a kiss. Jill returned her passion as their lips fought to gain position as their tongues plunged and wrestled in each other's mouths.

Mary reluctantly broke free and pulled Jill closer as she tried to bury her head into Jill's chest. Her orgasm hit hard which caused her to wrap her legs around Jill and pull her tighter. Jill mercifully removed the massager but the dildo was buried deep inside Mary as her muscles tried their best to milk it and push it out.

Once again Mary slowly regained herself; she pulled Jill in for another embrace and the two were lost in the moment of passionately kissing and running their hands through each other's hair. This time it was Jill who broke from their embrace as she withdrew the dildo out slowly, leaving Mary to lay back on the table in bliss. "That was amazing. Do you offer ongoing treatments" she half joked.

"What makes you think your treatment is done" Jill snapped back.

"Oh really, is this extra covered by my insurance?"

"No, but this is a gift from me" Jill said.

She had lied to Dr. Martin. While it was true she wanted to fuck Mary because she found her sexy, she also wanted to hate fuck her for being a bitch over the last few months. It was not the agreed treatment Dr. Martin had limited Jill to, but he also said no kissing or exchange of bodily fluids but Mary broke that rule. "Stand up please" Jill instructed.

"What's next" Mary asked.

Jill did not respond, but simply spun Mary around and bent her over, with her ass pointing back at Jill. Jill started to slowly run her fingers through Mary's soaked pussy lips. "Since this is an additional part of this treatment. I will need verbal consent. Well, technically, you already consented to it in the agreement, but I just want to hear you say it for my own pleasure. Almost like an apology." Jill explained as her fingers started to slide inside Mary's soaked hole.

"Mmmmmm, whatever you want, I agree" Mary said.

Jill slid her fingers out and lifted her hand from between her legs. She grabbed Mary by the hair and pushed her face into the table before striking her hand across Mary's ass check, the wetness from her own juices adding to the sting.

The shock caused Mary to jolt back but having her hair grabbed only caused more pain. "Hey" she pleaded. SMACK as Jill slapped her again. Mary could only wiggle her ass in protest. At first it was unpleasant, but as the sting subsided, Mary noticed her pussy was getting wetter and she was getting turned on. SMACK. This time Mary moaned instead of screamed.

"Good girl" Jill said, "now are you ready to apologize for being a bitch to me?"

SMACK, Mary moaned and mumbled a soft "yes".

SMACK, "what was that?"

"Yes" Mary cried "I am sorry, I was a bitch and I am sorry".

SMACK. This time Jill left her hand on Mary's red ass check and started to rub it.

"That's a good start" she said. Still grabbing Mary's hair, Jill positioned herself behind Mary and pointed the dildo toward her pussy and pushed forward. The lube around her lips help the head slide into its destination and as soon Jill felt no resistance she thrust quick and deep inside causing Mary to arch back in shock.

Jill continued to pump as hard and as fast as she good, pulling Mary's hair back to keep her body as close as possible for the onslaught. Jill reached around and pinched Mary's nipple hard causing her to squeal before Jill let go. Moments later, SMACK, Mary screamed in pleasure as Jill slapped her ass again. Mary could only take so much as her orgasm hit. Pain or not, her body tried to escape for relief by lunging forward onto the exam table and causing Jill to fall on top of her with the dildo still buried deep inside Mary.

Jill spent a lot of energy and frustration fucking Mary and now that she stopped, her own exhaustion set in. After a few minutes, Jill peeled herself of Mary as she remained splayed over the table.

Jill began to pack up and Mary lifted herself up in time to see Jill slip the strapon down her legs to step out of it. Jill looked over at Mary and sucked the dildo into her mouth, cleaning of Mary's juices. Mary looked in amazement "God I wish I could taste her too", Mary thought to herself.

When Jill withdrew the dildo from her mouth she smiled at Mary "Mmmmm, tastes like you really enjoyed the treatment".

"You have no idea, I am a changed woman. No more bitch" Mary praised.

Well get dressed, we can't have you leaving looking like this" Jill said as she turned to put her strapon away. While Mary slowly got dressed and composed herself, Jill put her tunic back on and wrote on a sheet of paper. Mary pulled up her pants as Jill extended the paper.

"That's my number; call me when you want your next treatment. I can see you after hours, so we don't have to be restricted to office rules" she said.

Mary accepted the paper and looked at the number before Jill interrupted her with another passionate kiss. As Jill broke away once again, she smiled at Mary "I will see you in the lobby when you are ready."

Jill opened the door and exited the room and walked into the lobby, she saw Dr. Martin doing paperwork at the reception desk. He looked up with an intrigued look to learn what had transpired. Jill seductively leaned over the counter. "Are you going to share any details" he asked.

"Sorry Dr. Martin. Doctor patient confidentiality" she cooed. "Just kidding, she will be out soon. I will give you the details tomorrow at lunch. Oh and Dr. Martin.... That desk hides things well. I stroked my strapon most of the day without anyone noticing. But the stain on your shirt is pretty visible." She smiled and then whispered "You should have just joined us". Jill then stood back up, just as Mary was opening the door back into the lobby.

Jill turned to greet her and politely offered to walk her out. Mary accepted as they walked to the exit.

"See you tomorrow Dr. Martin" Jill shouted over her shoulder.

12