Right or Left? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" shouted Wendy again. "That would be fantastic!"

"Well Kylah?" asked Jeff. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Kylah sat up and looked at Jeff; tears started to flow down Kylah's cheeks, big teardrops that fell off her chin and onto her breasts. "Oh Jeff," Kylah whimpered between sobs, "I would love it! Thank you! Thank you!"

Kylah took the napkin Jeff offered her to wipe her tears. "Oh I love you Jeff!" said Kylah then looked towards the mini screen, "And I love you too Wendy!"

"No Kylah," Wendy responded, "we're lucky to have you."

Jeff relaxed a bit as it appeared both girls were okay with the new arrangement.

"Can you come over to our house tonight?" Jeff asked Kylah. "I think Wendy would love it."

"I wish I could Jeff," said a disheartened Kylah, "but my mom and dad have a special supper planned for tonight. Mom called me this afternoon and said she wants to share some news. You and Wendy have a good time, and she can tell me all about it at school tomorrow."

"That's okay Kylah," said Wendy supportively, "We can still fuck Jeff together all weekend!"

"I can't wait!" said Kylah, "This is just like the playoff for the Super Bowl next weekend!"

They all laughed at that one, and the mood changed back to a more relaxed one.

"Remember," Jeff said, "take it easy on me, or I will be on the injured reserve list for our holiday!"

"We will Jeff," Kylah said softly, "I can't wait to have my new boyfriend fuck me. I might even let you fuck my ass!" Kylah laughed. "Wendy told me you like to do that to her."

Jeff laughed along with the girls. "Is no secret safe between you two?" asked Jeff.

"Oh Jeff," Wendy scolded, "of course it's not!"

The laughter filled his car again, and Jeff was amazed at how well Wendy and Kylah got along. There was no jealousy only an appreciation for all. He was suddenly feeling very pleased and once more thanked Karma for bringing them all together.

"Okay Wendy I am going to hang up now," said Jeff, "see you soon."

"Awesome!" said an excited Wendy. "Don't forget to give Kylah lots of tongue when you kiss her goodbye. See you tomorrow Kylah!"

"Thanks, Wendy," said Kylah, "have a good time tonight with Jeff but don't wear him out!"

"Ha, ha, I promise you I will look after him!" said Wendy. "We are so lucky to have Jeff! Love you!"

"Bye Wendy," said Jeff as he ended the call.

"So Kylah," said Jeff as he leaned over and held her face in his hands, "will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Jeff," said Kylah looking into his deep blue eyes, "for however long you want me."

They kissed a lovers kiss, gentle and affectionate as they each moaned their pleasure. It was hard to hug properly, but they both knew there would be lots of times to do that.

"Thank you Kylah," said Jeff, "I know this is not a normal relationship and I love how you have embraced it. That means the world to me!"

"Anything Jeff," Kylah said as she smiled at him, "I would do anything for you. I love you that much."

"Okay," said Jeff, "you better get home now, or else I am going to rip your clothes off and fuck you in the back seat."

Kylah looked at her watch. "We have time Jeff," she seriously, "do you want to?"

"Oh, you little tease!" Jeff laughed, "I can't wait to have you naked and in my arms, the things I am going to do to you. You have no idea! Now get your cute little ass out of my car and text me a picture of it later tonight. Oh, and make sure it is bare."

Kylah laughed at Jeff and his free spirit; nothing frightened him. "Okay I will," she said, "in the bathroom mirror. Make sure you show it to Wendy too."

"I will," laughed Jeff, "see you later girlfriend."

"See you later boyfriend!" Kylah responded with a huge smile on her face. "You're my fucking boyfriend!" she shouted as she kissed him one more time.

Jeff laughed as Kylah opened the door and headed to her car. His heart was beating out of control, and he loved every unsure minute of it. The nice thing was he knew hers was doing the same.

They both left the lot together with Jeff behind her car, and he honked his horn at her as they turned in different directions. Kylah waved at Jeff, and he could see her smile in her rearview mirror. He didn't realize his face was a mirror image of hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy spends the night or does she?

On the drive home, Jeff sang out loud to all the tunes on the radio, making up the words when he didn't know them. He was filled with youthful exuberance and couldn't stop smiling.

Kylah pulled at his heartstrings, and he acknowledged she was now an important part of his future. The unexpected sex with Kylah's mom Jasmine today had been fantastic, and she had given Jeff his blessing to continue having sex with Kylah. Although she said it in the heat of the moment, he truly believed she wanted them to grow closer together, and so did Jeff. He knew Jasmine would be excited to hear Jeff and Kylah were now more than just friends.

The only loose end he still needed to clear up was what he had done to his real estate assistant Sherry. She was a good woman that got messed up with the wrong man who abused her and left her with a penchant for rough sex. Jeff knew he had continued the cycle when he roughly fucked her face and physically slapped her. The remorse he now felt was burning through his soul but somehow he would make it up to her, he only hoped his cock could keep up with his promises.

Jeff's appetite resurfaced, and he stopped for some Chinese food for him and Wendy to share. When he opened the front door, Wendy was waiting for him in the nude, and he knew the microwave oven would be used to heat up the food later tonight. Wendy rushed to be in his arms, and Jeff quickly closed the front door before the neighbors caught a glimpse.

"Oh Jeff!" said Wendy. "The phone sex was amazing, and you made me want to finger my pussy so bad to get relief. You were naughty not to let me!" she said with a fake pout. "But now you are going to make it up to me!" Wendy laughed.

"Hello to you too!" Jeff laughed, "I see you couldn't decide what to wear again."

Wendy jumped up and threw her arms around Jeff's neck and wrapped her legs around his body. "Can you believe it?" Wendy said as she looked into his eyes with lust. "We have four fucking days in the house all alone!"

Wendy showered his face in small kisses as he pulled her ass cheek to him with his one open arm. "Four fucking days!" laughed Jeff, "I wonder what we should do? Are you into gaming?"

"Don't tease me, Jeff," laughed Wendy, "I am so horny right now I could even fuck the old pervert next door. He is always drooling over my body."

"Really?" said Jeff. "He told me you were the one doing the teasing!"

"Ugh!" said Wendy suddenly serious, "did he say that?"

"Oh Wendy," laughed Jeff squeezing her ass, "you are going to have to learn when I am teasing you! Now, if you will dismount so we can eat, or I can eat you first. The choice is yours, either way, I win!"

Wendy slid down Jeff's body and hugged him tightly. She looked up at her brother all wide-eyed. "Jeff," she said, "I can't tell you how happy I am for you and Kylah. Am I still going to fit in?"

"Oh Wendy," Jeff said, "I love you with all my heart, and you will always fit in. Kylah doesn't replace you she only adds to the both of us. There is no way I am ever going to let you go, not now, not ever."

"Thank you, Jeff," she said, "sorry for being a girl, but after you hung up, I got worried."

"So are we eating Chinese or am I eating you?" he laughed

"How about we eat each other Jeff, " said Wendy, "I am so hungry for your cock!"

"I want you to Wendy," said Jeff as he hugged her back, "let's go downstairs you go first so I can watch your sexy naked ass."

Wendy exaggerated her wiggle as she led the way knowing Jeff was enjoying the view. She paused once spread her legs and pretended to pick up some lint from the carpet giving Jeff a close up look at her pussy and ass opening. She looked back and could see Jeff's mouth was open as he rubbed his cock and stared at her ass. "You okay Jeff," Wendy teased, "you look a little at a loss for words."

"Fuck Wendy," said Jeff, "you have the most amazing ass!"

"You say the nicest things!" teased Wendy as she stood back up and sprinted down the stairs with Jeff hot on her pretty little tail.

Jeff caught a not so shy Wendy in his living room and scooped her up into his arms. The Chinese food landed on the carpet, and Jeff thanked his lucky fortune cookie that it didn't tip over and make a mess.

"Four fucking days Wendy," said Jeff looking at her with lust, "tonight you sleep in my bed just like we dreamed of."

"Oh Jeff," squealed Wendy, "it is a dream isn't it? A beautiful sexy dream with my sexy, handsome brother."

Jeff carried Wendy to his bedroom kissing her the whole way. He laid her gently on the bed and started to undress. Wendy watched her brother and marveled at his chiseled body; somehow he kept himself in shape even with his long work hours. When his pants hit the floor, he was as naked as his sister, and he stood there for a brief moment.

"Your beautiful Jeff," whispered Wendy, "so beautiful."

"No Wendy," said Jeff as he got on the bed with her, "you are the beautiful one in the family."

The brother and sister kissed each other tenderly; there was no rush this time to consummate their lust. Hands, fingers, and mouths generated pleasure in each other as they twisted and turned on the bed until Wendy found herself on top of Jeff in a sixty-nine position. No words were needed at this point as they both knew what they wanted to and what they would do.

Jeff stared up at his sister's shaved pussy only inches from his mouth, her pussy lips were wet with anticipation, and he could smell her arousal. He felt Wendy lift his cock in her small cold hand and moaned when she sucked his balloon head into her mouth. She was sucking just the tip like a fish out of water, short sucks with her tongue tickling his hole.

"I love you, Wendy, "Jeff said as he wrapped his arms around her legs and pulled her body by her ass cheeks towards his mouth. He held back on attacking her pussy and concentrated on a gentle pleasure like she was doing to him. His tongue split her pussy lips to find her clit. Light little licks, teasing her, flicking her clit as it grew against his tongue. Dipping inside her once, then twice before returning to her clit. He pulled her ass cheeks apart so he could get even closer and he could smell the soap she used to clean her ass for him.

The brother and sister were locked together in their mutual pleasure as they teased each other. Wendy was taking Jeff's cock deeper into her mouth now as she massaged his large balls. His cock stretched her mouth to the maximum, but she loved every minute of it.

She knew that her brother liked to push his cock into her throat and she wanted to do that for him on her own. The angle was perfect as she forced her head down on him, her hands were on his hips to stop him from pushing up. She took him slowly holding back her gag reflex as she felt him reach past her tongue. His cock blocked her airway, and she held him in her throat until the last moment then popped off his cock as she gasped for breath. With Jeff's cock covered in her saliva, and she licked his shaft to spread it around evenly. She knew the extra lubrication would make it easier for her to swallow him.

When Jeff felt his sister deep throat his cock, he almost bit down on her pussy lips. He held on to Wendy's hips and buried his tongue fully as he licked the inside of her pussy. His nose was pressed against her ass as he ground his face against her. Her juices saturated his face and ran down onto his neck and the bed. Jeff loved the taste of his sister and tried to lap up as much as he could.

Wendy felt her smooth pussy sanded by her brother's day-old beard and the pain added to the pleasure Jeff was giving her. She was humping his face as his talented mouth and tongue worked their magic on her. Jeff had already made her cum once, but he never slowed down. Her clit was on fire with each touch, and she could feel her ass clench and release with each muscular contraction. She wanted to eat Jeff so bad as she pushed down on his cock with more urgency now. Her throat had relaxed, and she was taking him fully, her nose hitting his balls every time she reached the bottom. Wendy was proud of herself she had succeeded in giving her brother what he liked, and she wasn't gagging any longer.

Jeff knew he didn't have to tell his sister when he was going to come she would keep sucking and swallow whatever cum he gave her. After the day Jeff had he knew his body would not produce much. Each time his cock slid down Wendy's throat she moaned, and the vibrations were incredible. He didn't want the feeling to end and come, but Wendy had mastered her technique and the pleasure she gave him.

Jeff bridged his body into the air as he rose on his bent knees pushing his crotch up and Wendy along with it. She clung to his cock with her mouth pushed down to the base, her hands were on his ass as she helped pull him into the air. Jeff released Wendy's pussy from his mouth as his orgasm hit and he roared out to the room as he shot his load deep down her throat. Once, twice, three times before he collapsed onto the bed with his cock still firmly impeded in his sister's throat as she sucked away.

"Stop Wendy," begged Jeff, "no more!"

There was no cum to clean up as Wendy had taken it directly down her throat and into her stomach. She released his cock but continued to lick him and suck on his now empty balls. Jeff couldn't see her face, but it was lit up with a Cheshire cat smile as she knew she had pleased Jeff and felt a sense of self-satisfaction for her new skills.

Jeff enjoyed Wendy's tongue as she marked her territory on him. When she was satisfied he was satisfied, she swung round and laid on top of Jeff her elbows on his chest as she cradled her face in her hands.

"So, big brother, are you ready for round two?" Wendy asked as she smiled at her brother. She could feel his cock under her swollen pussy, and she gave it a rub.

Jeff's body needed nourishment and drink, as much as he enjoyed his sister's juices he was thirsty for water and hungry for food.

"Food, drink," pleaded Jeff, "I'm famished!"

The two of them laughed together as Wendy continued to rub her pussy on him. She looked at her brother with unadulterated love and wondered what their lives would be like if he had not come early that night and found her masturbating. She would still love him, but it would not be as intense as it was now. Wendy gave him a quick kiss on his lips and jumped off the bed.

"Okay," she said as she walked naked out of the room, "Chinese it is!"

Jeff walked naked out to the kitchen to see Wendy had put the containers into the microwave to reheat the food. He corralled her from behind and held her in his arms leaning down and kissing the nape of her neck as he squeezed her breasts.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he exclaimed, "and I have four fucking days to enjoy you."

"No Jeff," corrected Wendy, "WE have four fucking days to enjoy each other."

"You're right, it will be incredible!" said Jeff as he gave her nipples a quick pinch and slapped her ass as he turned to get them a drink from the fridge.

"Hey!" laughed Wendy, "easy on my perfect ass!"

Jeff laughed along with her as he placed the orange juice on the counter. He poured two glasses and returned the carton to the fridge. Wendy dished out the Chinese food onto their plates, and they carried them into the living room where they sat on the floor naked with their backs to the couch.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" asked Wendy.

Jeff looked at his sister with a frown. "Um," he said, "that you're really hungry?"

"No, silly," laughed Wendy, "sex is like Chinese food, you want it again in an hour!"

Jeff heard his phone ping letting him know that a text message had come in. His first guess was it was Kylah sending him a pic of her bare ass as he asked her to do. Wendy passed him his phone, and he used his thumbprint to unlock it. He was right it was a picture from Kylah, and she was naked looking in the mirror with her ass on display. It took Jeff a moment to notice that Kylah was crying in the picture and her face was scrunched up.

"Oh my god," said Jeff as he passed his phone to Wendy to look at the photo.

"Now that is a sexy butt!" said Wendy after a quick glance.

"No," said Jeff sadly, "look at her face."

"Oh Jeff!" she said, "Kylah is crying!"

"And I know why," he said solemnly."

"What is it, Jeff? What did you say to her?"

"It wasn't me, it was her mom," said Jeff as he wondered whether to share the news with Wendy. "Jasmine told me something today that I think Kylah just found out."

"What Jeff?" she said, "What is it?"

"I think Jasmine just told Kylah's dad she wants a divorce."

"Oh no!" said Wendy, "Poor Kylah. We have to help her Jeff!"

"We will," he said, "whatever she needs."

Jeff reflected on Kylah, even in her moment of despair she had thought of him. He would have his new assistant Sherry handle his real estate appointments tomorrow and spend the day with Kylah, and hopefully, Wendy would join them.

Jeff sent a quick text to Kylah: Hey girlfriend are you okay? Do you want to come over to my place and be with Wendy and me?

Kylah was quick to text Jeff back: I'm okay, but my mom needs me tonight.

Jeff thought about this for a moment, "Wendy would you be okay if Kylah and her mom spent the night here in our place? I'm sure mom and dad wouldn't mind."

Even though Wendy had a cavalier attitude and could be very reckless, she also had great empathy. "I think that is a great idea, Jeff," she said, "see if they will."

Jeff sent another text: Kylah would you and your mom like to stay at our house tonight?

It was several minutes before Kylah responded: My mom said to thank you for the offer, and she would like to get out of the house. My dad is pretty nasty. I told her your parents are gone so it would just be the four of us. She said okay but just for one night.

Jeff texted back: Okay, see you soon!

"They are both coming over," said Jeff as he looked at his sister. "I'm not sure how this is going to play out, but we may not be sleeping together after all, sorry."

"Don't be Jeff," said Wendy, "it suddenly doesn't seem that important right now."

Jeff and Wendy cleaned up the food and dishes, and Wendy went up to her room to dress. Jeff wasn't sure whether Jasmine had told Kylah that they had been intimate, but he was about to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Family Affair

It was close to forty-five minutes before Kylah, and her mom arrived. Wendy and Jeff were clothed now and watched from the front room as they saw headlights turn into the driveway. Kylah was driving as she got out of the driver's side and there was a brief hesitation before Jasmine opened her door and stepped out. Jasmine clutched a small bag in both hands as the mother and daughter walked to the front door.

Wendy rushed to open the door and ran outside to hug Kylah. Jeff could see that both women had been crying and Jasmine smiled at him as best she could.

"Please come in," said Jeff, "it's cold outside."

Jeff stepped back to give the girls room, and Kylah ran into his arms. "Oh Jeff!" she moaned as she hugged him tightly.

He leaned down and kissed her tenderly and hugged her back. Wendy and Jasmine were hugging beside him, and it appeared that Wendy already knew her.

Kylah released Jeff from her bear hug, and Jeff closed the front door before turning to Jasmine. All three women were looking at him now.

"Come here Jasmine," said Jeff, "let me hold you."